i'm the one | taennie ff

By jentaesdestiny

sometimes, arranged marriage is not bad at all! right? -- taehyung x jennie short fanfic STATUS : COMPLETED 6... More

note + characters
chapter 1 • shook
chapter 2 • the real us
chapter 3 • ex
chapter 5 • weeks before wedding
chapter 6 • wedding day!
author's note

chapter 4 • mine now

8K 260 145
By jentaesdestiny

Mark went out from the coffee shop while the other people stared at Jennie and Taehyung.

Taehyung's POV

Mark.

I see. I'll keep that name in my mind.

"So do you mind telling us who is this Mark?" asked Jimin.

"So, he was my highschool friend, I met him while I was in detention for being late to school. He was also late, and we talked about things, suprisingly we had a lot of things in common."

My face went red, jealous again perhaps?

"We started hang out together, eating lunch together, and one by one my friends left me, they said I spent too much time with him. Good thing Rosé's still here for me."

"Who's Rosé?" asked Jimin. Jennie ignored his question and continued telling about her and Mark.

"I was so confused back then, and kept saying my old friends were weird. But one day, I saw him in the school garden. It was a year since we dated."

Jennie's POV

Flashback

I decided to bring him a cake, I baked it all night until I didn't sleep.

School was done and I went to his class, peeking and he wasn't there. So, I went to his favourite place, the school garden.

I found him, but he was kissing, or should I say making out with a girl. The kiss was passionate. He was holding her thighs, and the girl was clinging with arms around his neck.

I dropped my cake. Crushed. Not just the cake. My feelings were too.

"Mark.." I called him softly, with tears flowing down.

"Oh look who do we have here, isn't this your 1st anniversary with her?" the girl asked.

"Yup, but I don't need her anymore."

'I don't need her anymore'
those words were stuck on my mind. Why does this have to happen?

"Gosh babe you did a great job, but now you love me, right?" said the girl.

ew babe.

"Ofcourse, I love you, babe. Should we continue, Sana?"

Sana was the girl, my ex-friend. She turned into a bitch somehow taking all of my friends away from me, well except Rosé.

"Oh btw we're over Jen, see you around."

They continued kissing. while me?

Run, I ran fast as I could. I didn't care people looked at me running while sobbing really hard.

end of flashback

Third Person's POV

"Damn," said Taehyung, "that must hurt a lot."

"Yup, a lot." said Jennie.

"Good thing, you got Taehyung here," said Jimin while laughing.

The three went home for having lunch in Taehyung's house.

Taehyung got a message from his mom.

"Anyeong my baby Tae, i prepared ramyeon for you and your friends (well i know one of them isn't just a 'friend') HAHA. Take care sweetie😘"

Taehyung just rolled his eyes looking at his mom's message.

"Guys, my mom prepared Ramyeon for lunch." said Taehyung.

"But isn't Ramyeon better for dinner?" asked Jimin.

"Shut up Jimin or not I won't give you any," said Taehyung.

"Yah!" Jimin pouted made everyone in the room laughed.

Slurppp~ the sound of them slurping the ramyeon could be imagined by anyone. Jennie looked at Tae who was eating ramyeon, Tae slurped so hard made the sauce went all over to his face.

Jennie wiped the sauce and made Taehyung blushed.

"Ahem, do you know how it feels being a third wheeler?" said Jimin with annoyed face. Jennie and Taehyung just laughed.

Jimin went home earlier since her mom got home earlier than usual.

"Bye so-not love birds!" waved Jimin.

Jennie hasn't left yet since her parents are still at work. There was an awkward silence between them.

"Jen," Taehyung tried to break the silence.

"Hm?"

"I have something to tell you." he said.

"Don't say that you want to go to the toilet," Jennie said and chuckled.

"No, this is serious." Taehyung said and took a deep breath.

"What?" asked Jennie.

"I-I li-like you, kinda." said Taehyung and made Jennie's eyes widen.

"Wait what?"

"Yes Jennie, even though it's been days since I've known you but it felt like I've known you since years ago.And I know our parents made this arranged marriage but I couldn't deny it. I first saw you at Jin hyung's wedding and you looked stunning, and I thought you were really gorgeous. Jennie Kim, I know this is too fast but would you be my girlfriend?" Taehyung took another deep breathe after saying those stuffs.

Jennie was blushing really hard. "Tae, I-" Then he kissed Jennie, made Jennie kissed him back.

Jennie's POV

"Tae,I-" then he kissed me. I couldn't push him away but to kiss him back. Those cherry plump lips felt so good.

We broke the kiss and I said "Yes I would love to be your girlfriend, Tae oppa" and smiled.

Taehyung was shocked.

"Wait did you just call me oppa?"

I pouted and said "You don't want me to call you oppa? Fine then."

Taehyung smiled and said "I love you."

I said "I love you too"

Then we kissed again, passionately.

--
i'm sorry if this story is too rushed still learning asdfghjkl

and yes a reminder this is a short fanfic with 6 chapters and super duper sorry gonna be so short. i'm amazed lots of great authors wrote long chapters like wth u guys are so creative

btw i'm sorry mark and sana, i still love you guys!

don't forget to vote! gomawoo~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

296K 14.2K 92
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
1.9M 83.6K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
12.6K 358 13
they were both needed to marry each other he accepted for his dad she accepted because she was afraid of her dad lets read to see whats going on in t...
9.7K 194 10
What if the two most richest CEO fell in love Taehyung x jennie (TAENNIE) NOT EDITED!!!!!