No Such Thing As Love(Complet...

Від Oliviakathleenscott1

This is a book about a girl named Teralyn who has a baby with a boy named Brody, he isn't in her life. Teraly... Більше

Don't Need Love
One friend
Here We Go
He is. He is....
Author's Chapter
Going Home
Meet Jaycee
Mr. and Mrs.Peterwood
Toby!
Leaving?
When?
Jaycee!!
I....
Rings
I Won
Month 1
BREATHE
Last Chapter...
Read This Please Authors Letter

My life

18 3 0
Від Oliviakathleenscott1

When my mom died my dad shut down. He wouldn't do anything, he just sat in his room and cried. I was no big help at this time. I would leave and party, he wouldn't ask questions, and there were no real answers. He stayed like this for two months, and by then the damage was done. The only thing he would do during this time is go to work and come home and disappear into his room. After one month of partying I found out I was pregnant with my little Jaycee, and it tears me up to know that I can't do much for her, and I all I can give her is me.

When my mom died I saw my dad cry and be broken, and dad's aren't supposed to be sad and broken, but mine was. He showed me what people can do to you, that loving someone, could either be great or horrible. 

Now I love both of my parents and Jaycee. They are the only things I have in this world, and I just can't lose them. 

You are probably wondering if I didn't have Jaycee where would I be... I would die. 

The day I told my dad about Jaycee, he got out of bed and made me breakfast. We both decided that it would definitely be a girl, without a doubt. He them started getting out of bed and smiling, and really smiling. He wanted to help me decide a name for her. I told him I wanted to make her middle name mom's first name. So when she was born her birth certificate said " Jaycelyn Vivienne Fitz" . 

A/N You pronounce Jaycelyn like Jackilyn, I just really loved the spelling:)

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

1.2M 29.1K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
1.8M 107K 41
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
3.2M 262K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
1.8M 117K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...