MONSTERS~> STRANGER THINGS ~>...

By RowanMorgenstern

"Monsters stuck in your head." [Mike x OC] [Female OC x Mike Wheeler] [season 1] [Cover made by me] Start... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTET TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
SEQUEL

CHAPTER TEN

5.3K 129 12
By RowanMorgenstern

The Monster

~

The sound of a body hitting the floor made me turn my head, a gasp leaving my throat as I ran towards Eleven. "El" I spoke as I kneeled on the floor, shaking her fragile body.

Mike ran toward me and kneeled down "El, are you okay?" He asked, as she opened her eyes, tears begging to form in her eyes.

"El?" I questioned, watching as she turned to look me before looking back at Mike.

"Mike...I'm sorry." She cried quietly, my heart broke for her, after all she was like my sister, we both came from the same place, she didn't know right from wrong.

"Sorry?" Mike asked "what are you sorry for?"

"The gate.." She spoke making my eyes widen, she looked towards me and continued to speak "I opened it, I'm the monster."

"No." I spoke up, shaking my head lightly "You're not the monster, El." I laughed slightly "you saved me."

"You saved her, El." Mike smiled, placing his hand on my shoulder "you saved Eliza, do you understand?" He asked, smiling.

I reached over and grasped onto Elevens hands, helping her to sit up while pulling her into a hug, her head resting on my shoulder.

Mikes arms went around us as he joined the hug, Dustin joined after a few seconds. "Thank you, El." I whispered, feeling her tighten her hold on me while Mike rubbed my back slightly.

I closed my eyes and sighed, everything felt right at this moment, all my worried floated away, leaving me feeling peaceful and happy.

After awhile Mike, Dustin and I went back for our bikes while Eleven held onto my hand, something that I knew made her feel less nervous and more at peace.

We started to walk back towards Mikes house walking next to our bikes, Eleven sat on mine while I pushed it, it was easier then letting her walk I suppose.

We made it to Mikes house and walked towards the back door, I helped Eleven climb back down from my bike before I dropped it to the ground, following Mike as he opened it.

Something didn't feel right, I looked behind me slightly feeling as someone was watching us, but nobody was there.
.
.
.
.
The Bathtub

El and I stood in the bathroom as I wiped the dirt away from her face with a cloth, I smiled and chucked it into the sink. "There, all done."

Eleven looked at me before turning towards the mirror, looking at herself before touching her head, I knew she was thinking about the blonde wig. "You don't need it." I spoke, walking to stand behind her, placing my hands on her shoulders, looking at her through the mirror.

"Still Pretty?" She questioned, looking at me through the mirror as I nodded my head and smiled "of course." I responded "you're always gonna be pretty, Eleven."

Eleven smiled shyly as she turned to look at me "Eliza?" She questions making me hum slightly, as I walked to lean against the wall.

"Sisters?" She questioned making me raise my brow slightly, haven't we already had this conversation before?

"Yes, we both came from the lab with pap- Dr Brenner." I corrected myself.

El shook her head "real sisters?" She asked, I bit my lip and shrugged "I don't know who my real parents are, the Hendersons are like my real family."

El looked confused but nodded her head "not Sisters?" She pouted slightly.

"Oh, El." I muttered, pulling the girl into my arms as she wrapped hers around me "You'll aways be my sister, blood or not."

"Okay." She spoke quietly, we pulled away, the door opened revealing Dustin as he spoke "Guys! It's Lucas I think he's in trouble."

I ran out of the room following Dustin to where Mike was holding the Supercom "Do you remember how he said he was looking for the gate?" Dustin asked.

"Yeah?" I responded.

"What if he found it." Dustin asked, Eleven stopped beside me as I stood next to Mike.

Lucas shouting could be heard on the radio making me furrow my brows slightly "What's he saying?" Mike asked looking at Dustin.

"I don't know, he's way out of range."

Mike held it up to his ear as I leaned closer so I could also hear "... son of a bitch!" I heard Lucas shout making me smile slightly.

"Lucas if you can hear us, slow down we can't understand you." Mike asked as he pressed the button on the Supercom.

"Yes I copy!" Lucas responded "do you, they know about Eleven and Eliza." He spoke again making Eleven grab onto my arm "Get out of there! They know about them! The bad men are coming! All of them!"

I walked away and started to pace slightly, hearing Lucas still screaming down the Supercom, I thought I had gotten away from them.

"You're social worker will be here at 4pm so you better go and do your homework." Mother spoke as she stroked the cat on her knee, I nodded my head and walked to my room, jumping onto it face first.

My eyes closed as I let out a muffled scream, I didn't want to see Papa again, all he does is hurt me or use me for stupid experiments.

A few hours passed, I did my home work and gotten changed into some more comfortable clothes, now I was sitting by the window waiting for the black car to show up.

It pulled into the drive making me bite my lip, I'm going to disobey Papa tonight, tell him to leave me alone and stop coming for me every week.

I can't keep letting him turn me into a monster, something I already knew I was.

"Eliza." I heard someone say, Eleven was shaking my shoulders snapping me out of my trance "Yeah?"

"The bad men are coming." She replied making me gasp slightly.

"Where did Mike and Dustin go?" I asked, she pointed to the stairs making me run up them, and towards the living room where Mike and Dustin were looking out the window. "What's that guy doing?" Mike asked, before I stood beside him and looked outside.

"Get away from the window." My brother scolded as he pushed me back slightly "They can't see you!" He demanded as I sighed, Turing away and running back down to El.

I grabbed my coat and ran into the bathroom looking for a hair tie I could use, I smiled in triumph as I found one on the floor "thank you Nancy!" I muttered as I placed my hair into a high ponytail.

All of us ran out of the back foot and towards our bikes "Eleven go on Mikes bike." I spoke, pointing towards Mike who nodded.

"Why?" She asked, as I picked up my bike "because if we're both on one bike it'll be easier for them to catch us both."

We began to run towards the front of the house, climbing onto our bikes, I turned my head to see Dr Brenner standing there looking at El and I, but keeping his gaze on me longer.

"Go, go, go, go." My brother spoke as they stated to bike away, I didn't move as I kept my gaze on Brenner.

"Eliza!" Dustin shouted as I snapped out of it and began to bike towards them, the bad men getting back into their vans.

My brother was speaking to Dustin while I ignored everything that was said, I just couldn't take the feeling of wanting to stop and go with Brenner from my mind.

It was like the monster inside was trying to take control and go to the lab again, the place I used to call my second home.

The sound of the vans gaining on us made me turn my hand and look at them.

Stop and let the get you.

The voice in my head spoke, I ignored it and continued to bike after the others "out of the way!" My brother shouted as he biked through the park where two girls were playing a game.

We biked onto a road and saw Lucas biking towards us "Lucas!" Mike exclaimed as I bit my lip, the feeling of needed to stop awoke within me, what sick part of me wanted to actually go back to the lab?

"Where are they?" Lucas whispered.

"I don't know, I think we lost them." Mike spoke as I shook my head, in every film when the people think they lost the bad guys, they always show up again.

"No, we fucking haven't." I spoke, starting to bike once again, I turned my head to look at the vans slightly and took a deep breath "they better fucking forgive me." I muttered as I pressed onto my breaks.

The others not noticing I stopped confined to bike I moved mine over to the path, one of the vans stopped, the one with Brenner in it. The others still chased after the party.

A massive crash made me gasp and turn around, the feeling of someone grabbing me made me turn around "hello, ten." Dr Brenner spoke, I sighed and looked up at him.

"Why did i stop?" I questioned.

"I made you." He laughed, walking over to pick up my girl while I stood there, I raised my brow and sighed "how?"

"You will aways listen to me." He laughed "it's the monster I made you become, the voice in you head."

I shook my head and looked down, letting Dr Brenner drag me towards the van and pushed me to sit in the middle. "I will let you return to your 'friends' soon." He spoke as I turn to face him as the van started to move "but first I need a word with you."
.
.
.
"Fine." I agreed, watching as Brenner smiled. "Pull over." He spoke to the man driving.

Dr Brenner pulled me out of the van and went into the back and pulled out my bike. "Now you have agreed, I expect you to actually do as I say."

"You only asked that I would let you experiment on me again, not that I would do everything that you say."

"Ten." He sighed "you're special, you have more powers then any of your other sisters and brothers, you passed my other experiments."

"I gave you my word." I sighed, climbing into my bike "Can I leave and find my friends, and don't follow me?"

He nodded his head and walked towards the van "you have my word." I watched as he got in, talking to the person before all the vans started to drive in the opposite direction I would be heading.

The junk yard, that was where we were heading anyway, I biked there as fast as I could.

I saw the others as I biked down the little hill to get to them, my brother shouted as he saw me "Eliza!" He sighed in relief, hugging me as I climbed down from my bike, I hugged him back and let my bike fall to the floor.

"Where where you?" He asked, I locked eyes with Eleven who seemed to already know what I would say, probably through our connection.

"Dr Brenner got me, But he let me go." I lied, not telling them about me stopping willingly.

"Friends don't lie." Eleven thought as she looked over towards me, she knew I could hear her, I shook my head and walked forward, letting them tell me what I missed.

Mike told me how Lucas walked over to Eleven and apologized about being a right idiot and of course she forgave him. Mike and Lucas shook hands and everything was like sunshine and Daisy's again.

If only that was true.

Authors Note, I will go back and edit this chapter and look for edits soon! But imma just publish it since I haven't published a chapter in a few days.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

353K 6.4K 29
(Her beauty filled the stars, As if to beg the heavens to crumple up the sky again) (Stranger things 1+) (Female!ocxMike Wheeler) (Completed u...
38.4K 1K 13
in which cindy harrington must look past the loss of a friend in order to fight the demons that loom ahead of her. ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ: September 8...
17.3K 522 11
{COMPLETED: (in the process of editing) Steve Harrington X Henderson!Reader; sequel to Stranger Things X Henderson!Reader} Everything was over. Will...