The roommate (Tomtord au)

By FragileTwig

Tom is just a normal guy looking for a roommate to fill The last room in the house but after many failed atte... More

The horned devil
Embarrassment
More then roommates
Thoughts
Panic
//Just some drawings!//
Warm feelings
//so sorry//
Out of thin air
Secrets
Breakthrough
Operation rescue the norwegian
Feeling good
My roommate....
\\Won't be doing a sequel\\

//might be doing other types of fanfics//

444 13 1
By FragileTwig

Yeah so as I've recently updated this book and also created an art book I also want to say that I'll also be doing other types of books of course I'll still be doing fanfics but I don't want to just be limited to one fandom I also want to write fanfics that involve my original characters from Steven universe Amino as I don't want to write fanfics just about eddsworld even though I will write a paultryk fanfic that will be coming soon as I find the ship extremely cute in my opinion but other then that, this book will involve my steven universe OCs and it will be a kingdom au of some sort so just be on the lookout for that and with that announced I'll be going! Twig out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
663K 24.2K 99
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
1M 39.7K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...