✨brallon one shots✨

By thanksdal

here are some brallon one shots i'll make when i'm bored. enjoy! More

Dental Check Up

what is it like to love?

253 12 0
By thanksdal

"dallon, what does it feel like when you're in love?"

brendon has never really been in love before. the only love he experiences is from their fans and his dogs at home.

dallon smiles at the question his best friend asks him with his eyes glued on his laptop.

"and what makes you wonder this, bren?"

"well, i know that maybe someday, i'll find my soulmate, but how will i know that i've found them if i don't know what love feels like? and not just like the love you feel towards your family or something, but the love you feel when you have romantic feelings towards someone. and i'm asking you, dal, because y-you're in love, right?" brendon glances at dallon from across the small room within the tour bus.

"yeah, i'm in love, bren. for sure," dallon smirks.

"okay, well, friend to friend, can you tell me? like, how did you know you were in love with that person?" brendon asks. he was curious to find out what type of person his best friend likes.

dallon smiles and looks up from his laptop, staring right into brendon's eyes. he pats the empty seat next to him on the couch, motioning for brendon to sit next to him. brendon moves to the spot, looking into back into dallon's ocean eyes.

"hmmm.." dallon thinks, tapping his finger on his chin. " how i knew i was in love with this person? it took me a while to realize it, but it finally clicked to me. all the moments i've experienced with them made me realize that i want to spend my entire life with them. i get butterflies in my stomach whenever i'm around them and no matter where we are or what time it is, they're flawless. they have chocolate hair that drapes over their forehead with dreamy eyes that match. they have a voice of an angel and i can't resist them. they're everything i need in my life. i realized that i love them because they were perfect in my eyes."

brendon was in awe. "wow, she must really be amazing. i hope i find someone like that one day.."

dallon stays silent for a little bit, but then laughs gently.

"hey, what's so funny?" asks brendon, confused as to why dallon laughed at his response.

"nothing. you'll find out soon. maybe." he winks.

now brendon was totally confused. what was there that he was going to find out? his thoughts were interrupted by a strong grip on his arm. dallon's hand grabbed brendon's arm and he led him up from the couch. "put some nice clothes on. i'm going to show you what it's like to be in love," he smirks.

brendon recognized that smirk. it was the devilish smirk of dallon when he's up to something. "a-are we going to find my soulmate?" brendon asks.

dallon's smirk slowly fades away to a disappointed face, but he lightens up as he replies, "uh, yeah, sure. i hope so." he walks away towards his room to get ready.

is dallon really willing to help me find love that much? brendon thinks to himself. he really is my best friend, right? he walks back towards his room and throws on a blue button up with a black jacket and skinny jeans. he puts his glasses on as he quickly walks out his room, meeting dallon again in the same spot they were in. he was wearing a pink button up shirt with a colorful bow tie.

"i've never seen an outfit that screams dallon until now," brendon smiles at the way he's dressed.

"thanks? i guess. but we should get going now before it gets dark outside." he grabs brendon's arm again and leads him outside of the tour bus. "hey zack, we're going out, okay?" dallon calls to zack as they pass him outside of the bus.

"where are we going, dallon?"

"i saw this park a couple blocks down. do you want to go check it out?"

"sure. am i going to experience love there?"

"maybe."

they both walked together to the park in silence.

once they made it to the park, they immediately sat on a bench in exhaust. brendon takes a look around the lush area, spotting a man in a velvet sweater across from him. dallon notices that his best friend has taken interest in that man and says, "hey, there's your first target! why don't you try talking to him?" convinced by dallon, he gets up and walks over to the man.

"hey, i'm brend-"

"sorry, i have a boyfriend," the man interrupts.
he gets up from his spot and walks away, his face in disgust.

brendon's face turned pale and his heart sank. he felt like crying as he slowly dragged himself back to the bench dallon was at. dallon looks up towards brendon and immediately began to worry. "what happened bren? did he hurt you? are you okay?" brendon looks at dallon with sad eyes.

"i guess finding love is harder than i thought."

brendon sits back down on the bench and rests his head on dallon's shoulder.

they sit on the bench together for a while.

but, all things come to an end. brendon and dallon decided to get up and make their way to a small cafe they saw while walking to the park.

"do you think i'll be able to love someone at that cafe, dal?"

"maybe."

while walking to the cafe, brendon spots a young couple walking on the other side of the street, happily in love while holding hands. he taps his friend's should and shows him the couple.

"look, dallon, they're in love. and holding hands. is that what people do when they're in love?"

dallon smirks and replies, "oh, you mean like this?"

he tangles his hand in to brendon's.

"yes, bren, that's what people do when they're in love."

and at that moment, brendon felt something small. a feeling that he never has experienced before. a feeling fluttering in his stomach. a feeling that made his cheeks feel a little warm. could he, perhaps, be feeling love? no, he couldn't. dallon was his best friend, right? but before brendon could process those feelings, they reached the cafe. their hands released, but brendon had the urge to reach back and grab his hand again.

dallon opened the door for brendon and motioned him to enter.

"dal, i'll order. what do you want?"

"do you think they have dr.pepper?"

"oh my god dallon, this is a cafe, not your fridge. now hurry up, we're gonna hold up the line," brendon giggles.

"alright. just get me a hot chocolate with extra whipped cream," dallon smiles.

brendon gets in line to order while dallon goes off to find a place to sit. he sits at an empty booth, a place where brendon is visible.

dallon starts admiring brendon, unaware of his surroundings. he was so infatuated with him. he watches him order their drinks with a smile on his face, but his smile comes to an end when he sees a girl behind brendon pay for his order. he spots the two of them striking up a conversation. she leads brendon to an empty booth across from dallon. he starts frowning and watches them laugh together while having a conversation. it looked like brendon was enjoying himself.

dallon had to look away to prevent himself from worrying too much. that girl, she was pretty. way too pretty. what if that girl is the one to make brendon realize what love is? he looked down and fidgeted with his fingers. dallon started to feel jealous. he was jealous of that girl stealing away his love. but he shouldn't be jealous. him and brendon are best friends, right?

dallon took a short glance back at brendon and the girl. he saw brendon writing something down on a piece of paper and then handing it to the girl. brendon then gets up from his seat with the girl and hugs her. she walks away and they wave at each other as she leaves the cafe. brendon then makes his way towards dallon. dallon puts on a fake smile.

"so, how was it? was it love at first sight?" he asked.

"i dunno."

dallon furrows his brows in confusion.

"well, dallon, you said that when you're in love with someone, you get butterflies in your stomach and you see them as the most perfect person ever."

"yeah, and?"

"i didn't really feel anything like that when i was talking to her. her name is sarah, she was nice and all, and she also seemed really interested in me, but nothing really sparked for me, you know?"

dallon felt relief through his whole body.

"yeah, but you gave sarah your number, right?"

"i had to put in a fake one."

dallon laughs with brendon. "oh my god bren, you're so bad, you know that?"

"well, i guess i'm a bad friend for leaving you alone for a while and bringing you cold chocolate with melted whipped cream instead of hot chocolate with extra whipped cream."

they both sip their drinks in silence while listening to the soft music playing and the chattering of the people. they sat like this for quite a while.

but, then again, things always come to an end.

dallon decided to speak up.

"brendon?"

he looks up from his drink. "yes, dal?"

there was an awkward pause of silence, but dallon finally replies.

"do you feel anything when this happens?"

dallon slowly and gently places his hand on brendon's and looks directly in his eyes. brendon's hand was cold compared to dallon's warm hand.

there was that feeling again.

it was the same feeling that brendon felt when they were holding hands. but this time, it was stronger. a feeling that he couldn't describe. he never experienced this feeling with anyone else. his stomach started feeling weird. he finally understood what it meant to have butterflies in your stomach.

"i, u-um.." he couldn't choke out any of his words.

dallon's cheeks form faint tints of peachy swirls. he smiles a little bit and gets up from his seat and moves to the other side of the booth where brendon was sitting. he sits right next to brendon, closer than he ever has before.

"how about when his happens? do you feel anything?"

the taller man holds one of brendon's hands and intertwines their fingers. with his other hand, he brushes brendon's soft locks out of his face and continues to stroke his hair. their eyes were locked onto each other. brendon could feel his heart beat faster and faster with every breath.

dallon brings his hand towards brendon's face and gently cups it with his finger tips. he moves  himself towards his ear and whispers,

"how about this?"

dallon puts his other hand on brendon's waist and closes the space between them.

brendon could feel dallon's soft lips press against his with such passion.

this was it.

this was the moment where brendon thought

this is love.

all of these moments he's experienced just now made him realize that he was, for a fact, in love with his best friend, dallon weekes.

he pulls apart from their kiss, his face widening with a smile. they said nothing, just looked into each other's eyes.

they remained silent in the booth, smiling at each other like two idiots.

they both got up from their seats and left the cafe. they walked all the way back to the tour bus in the dark night, holding hands all the way back. dallon told brendon stories about how he fell in love with him, filling him with compliments along the way, making brendon smile.

they made it back to the tour bus quietly and proceeded to make their way to dallon's room. they both laid down on his bed, cuddling each other through the night.

dallon embraced brendon, putting his arm around him. he rested his chin on top of brendon's head and kept placing small kisses on him, making brendon giggle.

"i don't think we're best friends, dal."

"how come?"

"i think we're soul mates."

there was comfort with those words. actually, love was a better term to describe that moment.

there was a short pause of silence.

"do you need me to explain what love is still?"

"i feel love when i'm with you, there's no need to explain anymore."

"i love you."

"i love you too."

but things always come to an end.

••
HELLO I AM VERY PROUD OF THIS ONE SHOT I MADE. ITS LITERALLY 3 AM RIGHT NOW AND I JUST FINISHED IT HOLY SHITTT
and i'm sorry for the ending btw haha
and i'm also sorry for so much inactivity
thank you sosososo much for reading 💕
2153 words
and why are all of these words lowercased??¿?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

354K 27.3K 15
MY Creditor Side Story ပါ။ Parallel Universe သဘောမျိုးပြန်ပြီး Creation လုပ်ထားတာမို့ main story နဲ့ မသက်ဆိုင်ပဲ အရင် character ကို ရသအသစ် တစ်မျိုးနဲ...
715K 38.7K 54
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
3.3M 207K 90
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
635K 53.3K 32
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...