Salvatore but also a Mikaelso...

By OriginalMikaelsonFan

Hi everyone I'm Rosaleen Salvatore. Well actually I'm not really a Salvatore I'm adapted. My family abandoned... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 5

10.5K 234 15
By OriginalMikaelsonFan

Niklaus's POV
My baby girl fell asleep in my arms and I looked down at her. An image flashed in my head, her as baby. I caressed her cheek. I kissed her head and decided that I would get my body back tomorrow and undagger our family very soon. I wonder where Elijah is, he could see his niece again. I carefully stand up as the bedroom door opens. Katerina comes out and she looks at my Rosaleen in my arms.
"She's beautiful Klaus," She said.
"Thank you," I replied staring at my little girl.
"Why did you name her Rosaleen?" Katerina asks me quietly.
"Because Rosaleen means beautiful, little rose and she's my beautiful, little rose," I whispered.
"I had a daughter," She says.
I was shocked and looked up to her. She was still staring at Rosaleen.
"What happened?" I asked.
"My father took her because I had her out of wedlock," She replied.
"I'm sorry, Katerina," I say.
"It was over 500 years ago," She said and walked away but not before glancing at Rosaleen.
I sighed and started my way to her house. I really didn't want to part with her but I had to so her "brothers" did get suspicious. I got to her house and found her room by her scent. I placed her down on her bed and wrote a quick note to her. I placed it on her dresser. I kissed her forehead before looking at her one last time. I then vamp sped away.

Rosaleen's POV
I woke up and saw I was in my bedroom. I was confused but guessed that my dad brought me here after I fell asleep. I heard talking downstairs and got up. I took a quick shower and did my makeup and hair. I then got dressed.

I walked into my room and saw something on my dresser. I walked to it and opened it. It was a note.
'Hey baby girl, I brought you home last night after you fell asleep. I'm getting my body back today and I was hoping we could meet up at Wickery Bridge at 10pm tonight. I have something for you as well. I'll see you tonight Rosaleen.
-Niklaus Mikaelson/Dad'
I smiled and quickly decided that I was meeting him tonight. I walked downstairs to see Elena, Damon, Stefan, and a man in a suit in the parlor.
"Sis," Damon said.
"Damon," I said.
He rushed to me and hugged me.
"Are you alright? Did he hurt you? Elena and Bonnie told me what he said last night?" Damon said quickly.
"Damon, Stefan, I'm about to tell you two something very important but please don't freak out. I'm not your real sister. I was adopted," I said slowly.
No one said anything at all.
"WHAT?!?!?" Damon and Stefan yelled.
"I'm sorry but I won't look at you two any differently I promise. Please don't hate me," I begged.
I was engulfed in a hug by the both of them. I was knocked to the ground with a thud. Elena giggled at us and I held onto my brothers tightly.
"We don't care and we could never hate you," They said.
"Thank you," I said. "Now get off."
They laughed and go off of me. They helped me up and the man in the suit was staring at me.
"Hi, I'm Rosaleen Mae Salvatore," I said skipping to him.
"I'm sorry. What did you say?" He asked.
"I'm Rosaleen Mae Salvatore," I said smiling.
"Rosaleen?" He asked.
"Yes?" I said.
"That's impossible," He said.
"And you are?" I asked.
"Oh right I'm Elijah Mikaelson," He said.
I froze and looked at him with wide eyes.
"Mikaelson?" I asked.
"Yes," He said.
"What the hell is going on?" Damon asked.
"Your sister is my niece," My uncle answered staring at me.
"WHAT?!?!?!" Elena, Damon, and Stefan screamed.
"We'll continue this later. Come with me Rosaleen," Elijah said and we rushed away.
We stopped in the middle of the woods, far, far away from civilization. Elijah looked at me. He came to me and held my face in his hands. He looked me over and tears came to his eyes.
"Oh look at you. So grown up," He whispered.
I smiled and wrapped my arms around him. He instantly hugged me back tightly.
"I already know I'm a Mikaelson. I talked to Klaus last night," I said.
"Thank god," He said.
Elijah pulled away and said, "You look so beautiful."
"Thanks Elijah," I replied.
"You look like your mother but you have Niklaus's eyes," He said tears flowing down his cheeks.
I smiled sadly and hugged him.
"I was there when you were born, so was another one of you aunts and uncle," Elijah told me.
"What was my mother like?" I ask with tears in my eyes.
"She was a very kind woman. Your father Niklaus instantly fell in love with her but she did not love him back. After a couple of years she fell for him. They were inseparable, always together. She was beautiful, smart, talented, and strong willed. Nothing got in her way of something she wanted and she wanted a child, so did Niklaus. She had a witch cast a spell so that she and Niklaus could have one baby, a beautiful baby girl. The spell worked, obviously. When you were born I saw something in Niklaus's eyes that I hadn't seen in a very long time, hope," He said.
"How many aunts and uncles do I have?" I asked.
"You have me, Kol, and Finn for uncles. Your aunts are Rebekah and Freya. Their going to love you when they meet you," He said.
"I hope so," I said.
"Are you talking to your father today?" He questioned pulling out of the hug.
"I'm meeting him tonight," I said.
"That's great," He said.
He stared at me happily, then his face fell.
"I must be going. I'll see you soon, Rosaleen," He said then sped away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 36.4K 57
[Editing] [Book 1] Lilly Marie Salvatore. The twin sister of Damon Salvatore. Older sister of Stefan Salvatore. The three Salvatore siblings have ne...
15.4K 454 28
You know the Mikaelson's story but you don't know mine. My name is Y/n, twin sister of Tatia we are the original doppelgangers . We look nothing alik...
3.5M 61.5K 79
Throughout the last thousand years of being a vampire, everyone always thought that Niklaus Mikaelson was merciless, heartless. What they don't know...
13.8K 211 16
Diana is a 17 year old normal salvatore girl.. or thats what they thought. Diana got adopted by Giuseppe and Lily Salvatore after her parents died, t...