Mr. Mendes | shawn mendes

By sinfulmendess

When it was myself and thirty other students, he was Mr. Mendes. When it was just him and I, he was Shawn. More

zero.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
thirty-five.
thirty-six.
thirty-seven.
thirty-eight.
thirty-nine.
forty.
forty-one.
forty-two.
forty-four.
forty-five.
forty-six.
forty-seven.
forty-eight.
forty-nine.
fifty.
fifty-one.
fifty-two.
fifty-three.
fifty-four.
epilogue.
author's note!
a/n!

forty-three.

20.4K 414 348
By sinfulmendess

"Do I wear a dress? Shorts? A skirt?" Caroline wondered aloud, and Sasha shook her head.

"Cute and casual. Ripped jeans, or jean shorts, and a nice, but also a chill, cute top." She hummed, leading us inside of H&M.

"Where would I be without you?" Caroline smiled, letting Sasha pull her towards outfits.

Arizona and I went the opposite way; she wanted to look at the jewelry, and I wanted shoes to match my outfit for the Jacks' show tonight.

"You think heels are too much?" I asked, holding up gold shoes that would match my outfit.

Arizona nodded, wrinkling her nose slightly.

"Flashy sandals are cuter. You're wearing jeans, yeah? Get some small heeled sandals."

"You and your girlfriend have such good taste." I hummed appreciatively, nodding at the sunflower choker she was holding. "Get that. It looks good against your tanned skin."

After about ten minutes, Arizona had picked a few chokers, a pair of earrings, and a set of rings, and I had gotten pale pink and gold sandals for tonight, along with a pair of black pumps that were on sale.

Both of our phones went off, the Snapchat notification sound ringing out before we reached for our iPhones at the same time.

"Caroline," She mumbled, and we both opened the picture.

This outfit? Yes? No?

"I say yes on the shorts, but the shirt isn't my favorite." I hummed, examining the photo.

"I agree," Arizona nodded.

I sent back a selfie of Arizona and I, our noses wrinkled playfully.

Shorts are a yes... other shirt options? x

A few seconds later, another notification came through, and Arizona and I both looked at my phone screen.

"Shawn," I muttered, figuring I'd open it with her since it was probably just an 'I miss you' selfie.

I clicked the photo, a gasp coming from my lips as Shawn's hand, wrapped around his hardness, appeared on screen, his moans filling the air as I locked my phone quickly.

"Holy shit!" Arizona laughed, doubling over as she continued to wheeze for a minute straight.

"Shut up! I was expecting a selfie!" I whisper yelled, my face burning in embarrassment before I quickly unlocked my phone and dialed Shawn's number.

"Baby," he gasped, and I could tell he was still doing his thing.

"I'm in public!" I hissed, my face still hot. "Send a warning next time!"

I hung up right away, Arizona still giggling next to me as she shook her head.

"I'm so glad I'm not straight. That was disgusting."

I smacked her arm playfully, rolling my eyes.

"Don't tell anyone about this."

"Gladly," she laughed again, shaking her head.

Caroline's Snapchat was unopened from four minutes ago, so I opened it, a sound of approval coming from my lips as we looked at the lace body suit she had paired with the light denim shorts.

Arizona and I sent a thumbs up selfie, telling her and Sasha to meet us at the register when they were done.

A text from Shawn came through moments later, making me snort quietly as I read it out loud to Arizona.

"'Talk about a boner killer. I'm sorry to whoever saw that.'"

Arizona chuckled as we walked towards the register.

"Tell him I said it's fine; all it did was reassure me that I don't like dick."

I typed out the reply, sending another text right after.

Your dick looked nice, though. Miss you and it. Muah. x

Once we had all paid, we walked towards the middle of the mall, Caroline on the phone with Jack.

"There's a seafood grill place about half a mile away the guys want to have lunch at." She spoke.

"I'm in," Sasha nodded. "Shrimp sounds good."

Arizona and I nodded, my phone dinging with a text from Shawn.

We miss you, silly. Be safe and have fun. Call me when you can. x

Five minutes later, we were walking into the cool, air conditioned restaurant, and headed towards the direction of the table the guys were at.

"Christ, it's two pm and you're already drinking?" I asked Sammy, who had a corona up to his lips.

"Five o'clock somewhere." He replied, offering the bottle towards me before I shook my head.

I sat next to Chase, who handed me a menu, just as the waiter came to take our drink orders.

We placed our orders, then I turned to Chase, who began asking about the mall.

"Any good sales?" He asked, raising a brow in interest.

"Yeah, actually." I grinned, surprised he was interested. "Got some shoes and a few swimsuits."

"Shoes? Oh my god." Johnson cut in from across the table, gasping like a female.

"Yeah, oh my god." I gasped back, making my voice higher pitched. "Black pumps in your size. You should totally go get some."

Chase chuckled beside me, taking a sip from his water as I flipped Johnson off while the waiter came back. I sipped my iced tea before turning back to Chase.

"What've you guys been up to?"

"The Jacks picked Sammy and I up once their meeting was over, which was about ten minutes after you girls left. We drove around for awhile, then ended up here."

"Boring," I teased. "We should go down to the Hollywood walk after this."

"I was thinking that." He nodded. "I haven't been since I was a kid."

"Did someone say the walk of fame?" Sasha asked, excitement in her eyes. "I want to go!"

"Let's do it once we leave here." Jack nodded. "It's a bit sleazy, but we'll be fine."

I held my drink up, a playful smile on my lips as I spoke.

"Here's to sleazy LA."

Everyone held their cups up, clinking them together with a grin.

"To sleazy LA!"

[]

"Car!" Jack yelled from across the penthouse. "We need to leave in five minutes! You better be doing your lipstick now!"

"I'm highlighting!" She yelled back. "Lips next!"

"I already know the routine!" He called, making us all laugh.

"Sammy!" I called from my comfortable seat on the couch next to Johnson. "Get the shots ready!"

"Shots?" Johnson asked, his eyebrow raised.

"We're taking celebration shots, dude. This is your first show." Arizona grinned. "Excited?"

"Fucking pumped." Jack answered for them both. "A bit nervous, though."

"It'll fade," I nodded. "Everyone will love it."

"I hope." Johnson nodded.

"Okay," Caroline breathed, walking into the room. "Let's take these shots and get going."

"That's my girl." Jack grinned proudly, nodding at all of us.

We walked into the kitchen of the suite, eight shots of tequila lined up, along with lime and salt. Sammy took the first shot, and we all grabbed one after.

"My dudes," Sammy began, a grin on his lips. "This last year, you two have busted your balls to get here. We're all so proud of you guys. Here's to Jack and Jack."

"To the Jacks!"

We all clinked the small glasses against one another, before licking the salt, tossing the tequila back, and biting the lime.

The eight of us headed out of the hotel and onto the pier where the show was being held, where the sun already gone down since it was around seven thirty. We followed the Jacks to the small backstage area, meeting their management and team, who ushered us to a VIP area to watch the show.

"We'll see you guys after the show, okay?" Johnson grinned, hugging us all before kissing my head. "Thank you for giving me the push a year ago to make music."

"Course, J," I grinned back. "Always knew you and Jack would succeed. Go out and kill it, yeah?"

About twenty minutes later, two familiar girls entered the VIP area, and I squealed, raising a hand to wave.

"Daisy! Ariana!" I called, watching them smile and head over to us.

Once we had all gotten familiar, time passed quickly, and before we knew it, a large crowd of around a thousand people had already formed around the stage. Small speakers around the VIP and backstage area buzzed as someone's voice rang over them.

"Jack and Jack on stage in five."

We all gathered around, Jack waving to us excitedly as him and Johnson settled on the side stage steps, waiting for the signal to go on. Once they were given it, the two flashed our group a thumbs up before jumping up on stage, energy radiating off of them.

"What's up, LA? We're Jack and Jack." Johnson spoke to the crowd, who responded loudly with cheers.

"Are you guys ready to turn up?" Jack asked, a grin on his lips as the music started up. "This one's called Groove."

[]

"It was exhilarating," Jack nodded, opening a beer as we all stood in the penthouse's kitchen.

"You guys were amazing." Daisy spoke, holding her drink with a grin. "We had some friends in the crowd and they loved it. Can't wait for your next show."

"We've got to meet with our label tomorrow afternoon to plan all that." Johnson nodded.

"If all goes good, you two could move to LA and be freakin' celebrities." Sasha squealed. "Hook me up with Maluma, please."

Arizona smacked her backside playfully, making Sasha pout at her.

"You showed me his music! You expected me to not want to mother his kids?"

I snorted quietly, lifting a bottle of beer to my lips as I scrunched my nose at the taste. I checked my phone for the millionth time tonight, a little sad that Shawn hadn't replied to me since this afternoon.

"Hey, Jules," Caroline hummed, not looking up from her phone. "Can you go down to the lobby and get me a sprite?"

"Why can't you?" I frowned, raising a brow.

"Busy," She hummed, showing me her phone. "Please?"

"I don't wanna go alone."

"I can go with," Johnson offered.

"No, Jules is fine on her own!" Caroline replied, finally looking up from her phone to glare at Johnson.

"Oookay," I rolled my eyes, taking the money from Caroline.

I slipped my shoes back on, pocketing my phone and room key before getting into the elevator and going down to the main floor.

Just as I had rounded the corner, my phone began ringing, making me furrow my brows and answer.

"Have I ever told you how good you look in dark jeans?" Shawn's voice came, making me confused.

"No?" I muttered, looking down at the dark denim that hugged my legs.

"I'd like to buy you a drink, Miss."

"Shawn, what the hell? You're confusing me right now."

"Turn around to the bar area." He hummed before hanging up.

I stared at the screen for a second, slowly turning around before locking my gaze with familiar eyes. I put my phone into my pocket before walking towards him.

His mouth spread into a grin, showing off his perfect smile before he stepped forward and wrapped his arms around me, spinning my body around in his hold.

"You're here!" I squealed, leaning in and kissing him passionately.

"I missed you. I had to see you." Shawn replied, nodding before kissing me again.

"How'd you find me? How'd you get here?" I asked excitedly.

"Caroline helped." He laughed, kissing my head. "I've got a hotel over in Beverly Hills and I'd love for you to stay with me."

"But everyone's going to wonder where I went." I frowned, looking up at him as I intwined our fingers.

"Caroline has a plan. She's gonna say you met someone downstairs here, clicked instantly, and that you went to his room after."

"Bless her heart." I giggled.

"I'm gonna see if we can add to that story because I'd love to spend the day with you tomorrow." Shawn hummed, his hands on my hips. "I'd really like to take you shopping."

"What's wrong with my clothes?" I asked, a frown on my lips as we began to walk outside of the hotel; towards the Uber Shawn had ordered.

"Nothing, princess. I just want to buy you some things." He nodded, holding the car door open for me then sliding in after I did.

"Save your money," I rolled my eyes, smiling at the driver before the car began to move. 

"You can't fight me on this, Julianna."

"Watch me, Shawn." I teased.

Twenty minutes later, I was pressed against the door of his hotel room, gasping softly as his lips pressed to my neck.

"Open the door," I whined, my hands tangling in his hair as he bit gently on my skin.

Once the door was open, my lips found his before he had pinned me against the wall. My legs went around his torso, giving me perfect leverage to grind up against him.

"Fuck," Shawn hissed against my mouth, his hands gripping my hips for a moment before he pulled back. "Take your clothes off, baby."

On my feet again, I removed my clothing quickly, as did he, and we stood bare before he pressed me back against the wall.

Shawn began to kiss down my stomach, dropping to his knees as his mouth grew closer to the spot where I ached for him.

"Put one leg up, baby. Over my shoulder." He hummed, looking up at me for a moment before I obeyed.

As soon as his mouth found my wetness, my head fell back, moaning softly as he held tightly onto my hips.

"You taste so sweet, baby." He moaned, his tongue pressing against my clit.

My back arched, a high pitched whine coming from my pink lips as I pressed my hips against his mouth.

Shawn took one of his hands off of my hips before pressing two large fingers inside of me.

"Fuck!" I gasped, tightening around them before he began to move.

His tongue slowly and softly lapped against my clit, while his two fingers teasingly moved in and out of my body, making me squirm and gasp at the slow torture.

"Fuck me," I begged, my body shaking with need. "Please, daddy."

Shawn's eyes darkened as his tongue stopped and fingers pulled out. He stood up before pressing them to my lips.

"Suck. Tell me how you taste, princess."

I sucked on his fingers gently, hollowing my cheeks as I gazed up at him through my lashes.

"Fuck. On the bed, baby. Get on all fours." Shawn hummed, leading me to the bedroom before he walked to the bathroom.

I listened to his order, getting on the soft mattress on my hands and knees as I waited eagerly for him to come back.

When he did, he had an object in his hands, making me furrow my brows in confusion as I tried to figure out what it was.

Shawn hummed, gently pressing my head against the soft sheet.

"Hands behind your back, princess. I'm gonna tie them there."

A wave of arousal flooded through my body, making my cheeks heat as I followed his instructions. The object was silky, making the feeling of it comfortable as my hands now sat tied against my back.

I could hear Shawn opening the condom, making my body ache with need before I felt him behind me.

"Ready?" He hummed, his hands gently massaging against my backside.

Before I could ever answer, he slammed inside of my body, making me moan loudly in pleasure. He pulled back, only to repeat his previous actions.

"Faster," I whispered, needing more from his harsh thrusts.

Shawn's hips pulled back before he stilled for a moment, one of his hands moving off of my backside.

He slammed back in again, just as his hand came down against my skin with a loud slap, making my eyes screw shut in pleasure as I moaned loudly.

His thrusts were quick and hard from there out, both of us desperately chasing our orgasms as he pressed one hand between my shoulder blades.

Shawn's hips angled perfectly to find my sweet spot, making me cry his name out before his hand moved to my neck, tightening around it slightly.

"Fuck, daddy," I whined, his thrusts getting harder and quicker. "I'm gonna, fuck, I'm gonna.."

"Come on, baby," he groaned, his other hand gripping my hip harshly. "Come for daddy."

He applied more pressure against my neck, making my eyes roll back in pleasure as I cried his name out before my orgasm took over my body.

Shawn hissed behind me, his hips stuttering before pausing as he found his orgasm, groans of my name falling from his lips.

After a few moments, he slowly pulled out and tossed the condom before untying my wrists. He collapsed on the bed next to me, wrapping his arms around my trembling body before kissing me softly.

"I missed you," I muttered, my chest still rising and falling quickly as I looked up at him.

I glanced down to his hands, laughing softly as I reached for the silk tie he used.

"This... the rose gold. You wore it to homecoming to match my dress." I smiled, watching him get shy.

"I enjoy matching with you, Julianna." Shawn smiled, nodding his head. "Even if it's subtle."

He reached over and turned the lights off, before pulling the blankets over our bodies and kissing my head.

"Get some rest, pretty girl."

I nodded, my body exhausted as I clung to Shawn, yawning quietly.

I definitely had to thank Caroline for this.

—————

hi babes!! here's a little update for you guys! I'm super sorry that the smut sucks lmao.

please remember to vote, comment, and share this story!! x

-n

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Mr. Mendes By A

Fanfiction

162K 3K 70
(may unpublish to be rewritten) "This isn't right" I said. "Legally yes because you are now 18. School wise no. I'm your teacher and you are my s...
9.1K 471 38
Shawn Mendes fanfiction.
2.5M 58.4K 36
"stop doing that!" "doing what?" "acting like you like being with me one second and acting like you hate me the next!" "i think you forget you're the...
113K 2K 22
The thought of him was everything. He was on my mind all the time. My heart was only for him when i seen him on the first day. I needed him, but i...