Half-bloods And Wizards

By NewWriterEmerges

Thank you to @lady_ravenclaw for this cover and more. A Percy Jackson-Marauders fandoms mix. More

Tags
The Characters and a Little Intro to the Story
The Arrival to Hogwarts
At Camp Halfblood
The Pairs, and the Arrival
The Immortals
Breathe and Don't Give Up
Brotherly Makeup
Well Fuck.
The Search
I'm Sorry
Before the Moon
THIS IS NOT AN UPDATE JUST A RANDOM THOUGHT
It's Time
Bloody Hell, Remus
Tomorrow Morning!
"You'll be okay, I Promise"
"Damn, That Was Poetic"
Who
We're Free!
what next?
The First Nightmares
Goodbye.....
Chapter 22
Malfoy Mansion Pt 1
Malfoy Mansion Pt 2
Thoughts and Realizations
I Care Pt 1
I Care Pt 2
A Bat's Perspective
Confidentiality
Chapter 30
Sectum Sempra
Memories
Plans (And Some Burritos)
Maria
FUUUUUUUCK
A Death, Fight and a Full Moon
Announcement
Most Emotional
Hades' World is Changed Forever
HOLY FUCKING SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT

The Perfect Gifts outline

157 5 9
By NewWriterEmerges

(AN: This is going to be really short. It's basically a list of what was gotten for who. So, this'll probably be short and crappy, but it's needed. The title basically says what this is; it's just an outline for you guys (so you don't get confused) and me. The reasoning for each gift will be said in the story. And If you want, you can skip this, but I don't know when I'll next upload, so.... yeah. Thanks for understanding.)

Regulus gets one gift from Hades. Sirius doesn't know what to get Regulus, and they are the most important people giving gifts to Regulus. (They are the only one's that will be mentioned.)

Sirius' two main gifts are from Remus and Hades.

Nico gets two gifts from Hades. (I'll put this in the actual chapter. I think I got these clear, so I don't need them in this outline.)

Hazel is getting a gift from Nico and a gift from Hades.

This is from Hades. It is a model skeleton horse, but the picture doesn't really show that, but that's pretty hard to show, so...... Thank you so much to  @SlytheringMalfoy  for drawing this picture for me. It was such a great help and I appreciate it so much. Thank you!!!

Hades gets two gifts (as of right now....). One is from Sirius and the other is from Poseidon.

Poseidon will get something. Or a couple things. I don't know what, so if you have any ideas, please let me know.

Remus gets a gift from Sirius.

Percy gets a gift from Annabeth and a gift from Poseidon.

These are the most important gifts and who is getting what from who.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50K 1.6K 30
‼️ART CREDITS: Lunalovegoodart on TikTok, Instagram, tumblr and Pinterest. Their art is absolutely gorgeous, go check it out if you haven't already‼️...
2K 127 23
" maybe one day you'll feel lonely and in his eyes, you'll get a glimpse, maybe you'll start slipping slowly and find me again " [jegulus] [marauder'...
7.1K 856 182
everyone show a little love to my own fan art above ^^ a marauders fan fiction portraying the heartbreaking love of Sirius Black and Remus Lupin i re...
88.5K 1K 39
The name and cover says it all. No longer continued *Cover not drawn by me* The first ones are awful but i promise they get better on the later chap...