Reylo One-Shots AU

By sylvanahalim24

My first Reylo story. •••Original Characters by George Lucas ••• *** all art goes to rightful*** • Rated M fo... More

New Year's Eve Party
Unconditional Love
Prom
Raindrops
Jumanji
Swimming Pool Party
Carnival
Injuries
Home Alone Part 1
Home Alone Part 3
Home Alone Part 4
Engagement
Expecting
Making A Love Card For Ben
Walk You Home
Cafe

Home Alone Part 2

85 5 0
By sylvanahalim24

Ben's POV

We are finally arrive at the fancy restaurant. The waiter gave us 2 seats and gave us menus before he went to another costumer. And when the waiter came to us, we both order steaks and glass of water and the waiter took the menus and left. As soon as we both waited, the waiter came and put the food that we order, as we both enjoy our order. After that, we pay the bill to the manager and drove her back to her house.

"Thanks for the date Ben and the ride though." Rey smiled as we got off my car and walked to her house.

"Anytime Rey." I said to her as I kissed her on a cheek.

"Rey," I said softly.

"Yes?" She said to me.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked her.

"Yes." She smiled as she hugged me and kissed my cheeks.

"Anyway, I'll see you tomorrow." I said to her.

"Alright, see you tomorrow." She said as we both give a goodnight kiss and I go on my car and drive to my place.

I went inside of my house, I went upstairs to my room and went to sleep.

Rey's POV

I went inside of my house and see Phasma cuddling BB-8.

"Phasma, thanks for taking care of BB-8." I smiled.

"Anytime, how is your date by the way?" She said.

"It went great, we order steak and when we arrived to my house, he asks me to be his girlfriend." I said in excitement.

"Really, what did you said?" She asked.

"I say yes!" I smiled as Phasma became happy and hugged me.

"Finally, you have a boyfriend now!" Phasma smiled.

"Yeah, I know." I said as I felt excitement.

"Oh yeah, Rey?" She said.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Can I stay at your house for a night?" She asked.

"Yes." I said as she hugged me and thanked me for letting her stay at my house for a night and we both went to my room.

Phasma's POV

I went to Rey's room and it look beautiful though I saw the photo of her with her grandfather on the table.

"Rey, is this you in the picture." I asked her as I point the photo of the little girl.

"Yes, That was me in this picture." She said.

"How old are you in this picture?" I asked her.

"I was 3 in this picture, but now I'm 16, and that was my grandpa in the picture." She said as point the picture of her when she 3 and her grandfather beside this picture.

"I kept this picture in case I would always remember him." She said as we both hugged.

"Oh yeah, Poe told me that we're going to the beach, you want to come?" I asked her.

"Sure." She said.

"Alright then, let's just get some sleep then." I said as we both went to Rey's bed, asleep.

Rey's POV

The next day, we both wake up, as Phasma went home to get her swim bags. I went to the bathroom and change my blue swimsuit and I wear flip flops, and sunglasses and a shirt on and tied my hair into twin buns. I grab my swim bag and my phone as I fed BB-8 with food and locked the door and drove to the beach.

When I finally arrived on the beach, I met Phasma, Poe and Finn as I hugged the 3 of them, but I didn't see Ben and Hux.

"Wait, where are Ben and Hux?" I asked as I looked for them.

"Oh, Ben and Hux were on the way soon." Poe said to me.

"We're here!" Ben said as he and Hux were coming to the beach.

"Oh my stars, you will never believe what happened." Hux said.

"What?" Finn asked.

"Kylo has asked Rey to be his girlfriend after they are having a date, he told me about it before we came here." He said

"OMG guys, hope you a great couple!" Finn said as in excitement.

"Told ya." Poe said to me.

"Reylooooooo." Hux said in excitement.

"What? Who's Reylo?" I asked.

"Simple, Rey and Kylo equals to Reylo." Hux said.

"Hux!" Ben exclaimed as Hux, Poe, Finn, and Phasma laughed at them and the two of us were blushed.

After we arrived at the beach, they dropped me off to my place. And I unlocked the door and cuddle BB-8 as I went upstairs to my room and change into my nightstand outfit.

I laid on my bed and looked at the photo of me and my grandpa.

"Oh Grandpa, I missed you so much, I will always remember you Grandpa, always." I said as I hugged the picture, but I cried while I was sleeping.

-------------------

"Rey..."

"Your grandfather won't make it." As I cover my mouth as I began to shock...

"What! No! Grandpa!" I cried.

-------------------

"AAAAAAAAAAAAH, NO PLEASE STOP!" I yelled out as I woke up I had a nightmare of my Grandpa dying, I began to cry so loud that this nightmare keeps haunting me in my dreams. As I looked at the time, It was 5:45 AM on Monday morning and I have to get ready to school, I took a shower, I put a shampoo and conditioner on my hair, as soon as I am finished, I put on my rayon short sleeve blouse, white torn jeans, and my sneakers. I let my hair down and grabbed my bag and phone to school I fed BB-8 and locked the door before going to school.

As I finally arrived to school, I went to my locker as I began to take my science textbook. As the bell started to ring, I came into the science class and sit next to Ben at the back.

"Hey Rey." He said to me.

"Hi Ben." I said to him

"I really like your hair, it's beautiful, just like you." Ben said as he compliment to my hair.

"Thank you Ben, I should do that though." I smiled at him.

"Did you get the cup that we made last Friday?" I asked him.

"Yeah I did." He said as he put the cup the one that we made in his desk as class was started and Mr. Yoda came and sit on his desk.

"Good morning class." He said.

"Good morning." Everyone said.

"I see that you got your walking water cup already, I hope that you guys did well today." He said as turned to Poe and Finn's walking color as the cup that they made were orange and he gave them A+ on their grades and they were both happy with joy.

And Mr. Yoda continue as he goes on to Hux and Phasma, as they looking at their walking color that they made were green. He also gave them A+ on their grades as well as Hux and Phasma hugged each other.

And at last, he comes to mine and Ben's walking water project and the color that we made were purple, he gave us A+, he said that he liked that color. As we both hugged at each other and felt very happy about it, as class began to dismissed, we went to the cafeteria to eat lunch.

"Hey guys." I said as I sat next to Ben and Phasma and Poe was sitting next to Hux and Finn.

"Hey. Congrats for the project." Poe said.

"Thanks, you too." I said to Poe as I congratulate Poe about his project.

"Damn Rey, I really like your hair." Phasma said as she compliment my hair.

"Thanks Phas, I like yours too." I said as I compliment her pixie hair.

After we had a conversation, we have french class, and we both translate French to English. As soon as class started to finished, We both left school and went to Poe's house as Poe introduced Finn, Hux, Phasma, me and Ben to his parents, we both shook hands and Poe gave us a tour to his room.

"That's a very nice room." Finn said.

"Thanks, I'll take that as a compliment." Poe said.

"Oh god, I'm so fucking bored." Phasma said.

"How about we watch YouTube?" Poe said as everyone nodded and he goes on his laptop to go on YouTube to watch Maze Runners. After we watch the movie. We said goodbye to Poe and his parents.

"I'll Skype with you guys later." He said as we both nodded and we both got into to Hux's car. At first we dropped Finn home, and Phasma, and me, and the last one Ben. As he left, I unlocked the door and went inside as I cuddled BB-8 and made mac and cheese and give BB a bowl of milk. 

As I took BB-8 to my bedroom to accompany me. I went on my laptop to go on my Skype as the video call ring, I accept the calling and it was Poe, Finn, Hux, Phasma and Ben.

"Hey guys." I said as I video called them.

"Hey." They said during our video call.

"So guys did you know that the new movie? You know, The Maze Runner: The Death Cures?" Poe asked to us.

"Yeah, what about it?" Finn said.

"It's released and the six of us were going to the movie theater to watch it." Poe said as he talks about the movie.

"Cool!" I said during our video calls.

"So, Rey, Who is this beside you?" Hux said as he pointed at BB-8. during our video call.

"Oh, this is my cat, his name is BB-8. I sometimes called him BB." I said to Hux as I pet BB-8's head.

"Oh, that's the cat that I've taken care of while you and Kylo went on a date." Phasma said as she remembers that she was a cat sitter.

"Cute cat by the way." Ben said during the video call.

"Why thank you Ben you are so sweet." I said to him while video call.

"Ooooh, Reylo." Finn teased at us as we were laughing at each other during our video call.

"Anyway, what time are we going to the cinema?" I asked them.

"Well, duh, after school." Poe said while video call.

"Right." Ben said while video call.

"Anyway, I'm going to sleep, we'll only staying up all night till midnight though." Poe yawned.

"Me too." Finn said.

"Me three." Phasma said.

"Me four." Hux said.

"Me five." I said.

"And me last." Ben said.

"Alright then, see you tomorrow." I said.

"Bye." They said as we both hang up and I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and put on my baby green pajamas. And I went to my bed with BB-8 and went to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 274 11
Everything was fine when the familiar feeling blurred out until all that could be heard was the balancing feeling of the force and a .. sigh. "You."...
59.5K 1.8K 33
One more year till Rey's dreams come true. She J's everything she wanted to have by the time she was 17. A car A job Great friends An acceptance le...
1.9K 92 25
Set after episode XI (the rise of skywalker) I don't own Star Wars or any of the characters in here. Most of the ideas of mine but there may be sligh...
59.7K 905 35
I am currently doing preferences for the following: Kylo Ren Rey Finn Poe Luke Anakin Obi-Wan If you would like to request a one-shot or suggest for...