Forced Marriage [ Michaeng ]

By hibaz12

"Highest ranking #10 in michaeng" After a dark night, chaeyoung was forced to marry Mina... He never fell in... More

✓ Chapter 1
✓ Chapter 2
✓ Chapter 3
✓ Chapter 5
✓ Chapter 6
✓ Chapter 7
✓ Chapter 8
✓ Chapter 9
✓ Chapter 10
✓ Chapter 11
✓ Chapter 12
✓ Chapter 13
✓ Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 - The end

✓ Chapter 4

5.3K 188 55
By hibaz12

"Excuse me! Please let us through! Please" Jeongyeon, as much as humble as he could to pass through between the annoying reporters. He was covering her head and shoulders with his jacket and lightly pulling her toward him until they arrived at the restaurant, he closed the blinds curtains of the windows and put the 'CLOSED' signboard on.

"HEY!" the owner aka Mina's boss yelled at him but he closed his mouth when Jeongyeon glared at him. Little did they know, Mina was clueless that the restaurant was Yoo's famiy, so the Boss just stayed silent.

"Just for few minutes" he stated and still glared at the Boss.

He let the still standing Mina sit in front of him on an empty table.

"Thank you Jeongyeon-ssi, but.. Why are you here???" she said softly.

"It's okay... I just...." he leaned in, resting his elbows on the table "You are momo's friend right?"

"Yes.."

"When was the last time you talked to her?"

"Uhm Yesterday in the morning" she thought for a bit "Then she stopped reply the chat but she did read it. Could it be she break the phone? Again?" she smiled thinking about her stupid friend but all Jeongyeon reacted just silent and frowned.

"My grandfather sent her away to Japan" He just looked down to the floor.

"EH?? I dont understand what you mean."

"I can't find her, I even asked my friend to go to her house in Kyoto but he couldnt't find anything. She did write message for me but I'm sure she loved me.." he sighed, Mina can feel how worried he is "Do you know her parents or family members' address? or anyone who could have contacted her?"

"No I don't, she is an orphan, and we moved to Korea after graduating from high school, she is like a daughter to my parent, then she found a job and prefer to live alone because she didnt want to be a burden for us. But... Why he sent her away?"

"I wanted to marry her-"

"EHHH?"

He smirked a bit "But he refused, I do love her so much, Mina, I don't know if she fell the same but I love her from all of my heart"

"I've never known that you guys dated-"

"No, We didn't dated.. We just friends with benefit..." He said, but the last sentence came out softly but enough for her to hear.

"Ckckckck.. A man... She did tell me about that she met someone in the office, she liked him so much but she said he's never made a move."

"I'm sorry.... I wonder if she like me or not, the letter's not real rite???"

"I'm sure she does like you Jeongyeon-ssi.. She was never so happy back then.." these two sentences were enough to make Jeongyeon teary-eyed, he rubbed his face up and down "My grandpa always disliked me, just because my father married my mom... he didn't agree about this marriage... He chose chaeyoung's mother but look! She cheated on my uncle and left him while my mom stayed by my father through ups and downs"

Mina was only listening, she didn't know that Chaeyoung's mother did that. That's totally explains his rude behaviors.

He looked at her " I hear you are pregnant, Congratulations" He smiled showing his teeth

The irony made mina smiled sadly "Congratulations... Yeah..."

"When you need something feel free call me" he handed her his business card "And I will come to you right away... You are Momo's friend after all and We're friends to right?" he smiled.

"Yeah.. thanks..I'll remember that" she nodded, took it and he stood up.

"What do you plan then?"

"Search more, I will find her and run away." he sighed "Before I accept the bitter reality" He smiled sadly at her and made his way out of the restaurant ignoring the annoying reporters again he hoped in his car and drove off.

Mina touched her stomach, she was feeling sick and tired but she has to compile all her boss's orders.

-------

Meanwhile

"I'd never expected you would come to me today" said sana, she was resting her chin on his left chest while he was recovering from his fourth orgasm.

"I needed to relieve my stress" he said caressing her hair and she cringed at him.

"I saw the news, You got a girl pregnant, glad that I take pills" she said and smirked.

"Don't remind me" he rolled his eyes "I don't know what to do, they want me to marry her" still carresing her hair.

"I will miss you if you go marry her" she said sitting down, she grabbed her bra and wore it along with her panties.

"That doesn't mean I won't come to you if I got married" still looked at her.

"Yeah I am only your sex toy" she mocked.

He sat closer and hugged her waist "I don't like this 'sex toy' expression, I prefer my GOD of sex"

He was resting his head on her lap and looking up at her when she ignored him and got up.

"If you get married, I won't let you enter my house again" she said with horror.

"Huh? Why?"

"Call me a bitch as they want, but I don't want to hurt an innocent woman, I'm a woman too, when I found a real partner, not only a sex partner but my life partner, I dont want him to fuck another woman too. And if you come to me in the future, lets come as a friend, not as a sex partner, Or..." she looked at him intensely "You will be a cheater just like your mother"

He gritted his teeth and got up angrily as he heard her last sentence, he got up and madly wearing his clothes, he cursed under his breath "I thought you were on my side, I was wrong then..."

She confusedly looked at him, "Chaeyoung-ah~... Life is short.."

He left her alone on the bed.. 'Ckck.. What a plot twist of me.. I cant even take care of my life while I told him as I was wise person..'

------------------

Chaeyoung drove and left to the mansion, he ignored all his grandpa nags and insults, He directly walked to his room and just laid on his bed, he was reading each article about him until he saw the video... he looked at himself and at Mina.

"I was that mean?" he spoke and sighed... He then looked for her number... he was hesitating to call her but his thumb accidentally pressed the call button making him cursed... 'STUPID CHAENG'

He cleared his throat.

"Yes?"

"Hm.... it's me Chaeyoung" he was walking back and forth, he grabbed the magnatic balls he always carried around "I was wondering, did I forget the magnetic balls I always hold at your home that day?" he lied.

"I just arrived home, let me search for it" mina left her bag and was searching for it between the couches or under the table, she felt dizzy while getting up and decided to sit "Sorry, I didn't find it".

"Oh this...! I found it haha!" he lied again and sat on the bed.

"How is your father by the way?"

"Still the same" she sighed

"Hmmm" he bit his lower lip "and how are you?"

" Ck.. I didn't expect you to ask about me.. but yeahh.. I am trying to be fine"

"Good... Good"

"I need to take a shower and sleep"

"Oh... Sure! I am so busy too, Bye"

He threw his phone away and threw himself on the bed "Myoui mina" he said, flashbacks of that night came to his mind, he smiled "I was her first" Chaeyoung smirked, He had slept with many girls but none of them was virgin...

Mina was different in many ways. He won't admit it... but he was at some point feeling bad for her.

------------

Few days passed

The press was still attacking both Chaeyoung and Mina but the two didn't talk since that day. She was busy making money and visiting her father at the hospital.

She was 6 weeks pregnant, she couldn't afford the price of the baby check-up. She had to pay the house's rent and many more. She was curious, what if her baby was not healthy? Why if he was dead? But something inside her was telling her that he would be so healthy and alive. She was at work when she received the horrible news from her mother.

"Your father can't make it..."

She couldn't believe at first. She rushed to the hospital where her mom was there with her friends and neighbors they knew. She hugged her and the two sobbed, he left them alone to face this cruel world.

She saw him for the last time before they took him to the hospital's morgue.

"What should we do now?" Mari asked, the two of them were sitting in the hospital lobby "He just left like that and easily"

Mina closed her eyes and let her tears fall on her cheeks.

----------

Chaeyoung was in his office when Jeongyeon came and told him this about Mina's dad's passed away.

Chaeyoung then looked at him then back to his papers.

"You won't do anything?" Jeongyeon attacked.

"Like what?"

"I don't know, like visit her or.... do something! She must be alone" Jeongyeon sighed "Even Momo is not by her side in the day like this."

"I have to go to Jeju island now" said Chaeyoung standing up.

"I'll visit her when I''m done there, come with me?" Chaeyoung asked him

Jeongyeon sighed and nodded. While lightly glaring at the younger guy as he left his office.

Mina on the other side was busy finishing the papers in the hospital. She was still in a state of shock after her father's death, she sat on her bed and started to look at her pictures with him. He was her hero, her friend, and everything. He left her alone when she needed him the most. She touched her stomach.

'Please don't leave too' she cried till she slept.

-----------------

2 days passed.

Mina was sitting in the funeral room near the jensa table wearing her black hanbok... Many people came and visited them, her mom was sitting in the cafeteria where to offer food for the visitors. She was oblivious that Chaeyoung was there. He was sitting on the floor in front of a table eating, he was wearing a black cap and suit.

"Poor him, of course he died after he knew that his daughter is a bitch" he over-head two women talking.

"She couldn't cover up her true self" said woman two with a disgusted face "I wonder if she even knows the baby's father" she giggled while Chaeyoung frowned. He accused her of the same thing but why he seemed to bother with their gossips. He had the boldness to get up and go to the room, she was sitting there alone. All she did just bowed to the visitors and looked down on the floor.

He stared at her for a while, she was sitting back on the wall, hugging her legs and looking at her father's picture he stepped in and bowed three times, she bowed her head at him while he sat next to her.

"He went to heaven of course" he tried to comfort her.

She chuckled and sighed "He'd left when he was still mad at me, he died when I couldn't even apologize to him.. he wouldn't forgive me"

"You didn't do anything wrong" he said huskily and looked at her.

"No, I did" she cried "I did, I shamed him" she repeated and sobbed more, he found himself pulling her to him, her face was buried in his right chest. It's Chaeyoung or not, she needed someone to lean on. After crying for more than five minutes "Mina" he spoke and made her look at him.

"Let's get married.." he said.

She parted her lips and froze in her place.

"Let's end the gossip, let's get married"

"Let's not force this thing Chaeyoung-ssi" she stated.

"I will take this as a yes" he stood up and buttoned his jacket "prepare your papers, quit your job and stuff, you will move into our mansion" he bowed his head and left, not even giving her a chance to speak.

She was left in a state of shock. Chaeyoung would marry her. He went to her mother and sent his condolences.

"Ma'am, I just talked to mina" he took a deep breath "I know that you don't like me, but I want us to get married and correct what I've done to her, and I hope you will accept my request because I insist"

She looked at her daughter "If she wants to, I won't stop you... But please dont make her cry... Life is short, I need her to settle down I want to see her happy" she said softly.

He nodded and walked to the car... he looked at himself in the mirror and saw a wet stain on his white shirt.

'Life is short..' The second times he heard this sentence.

-------------------

Son's mansion

"This is the best decision then" his father smiled at him.

"I won't do a wedding, her father died a few days ago"

"Sure sure!" his grandpa smiled.

"What changed your mind suddenly?" asked Jeongyeon while sitting next to him.

"She is alone and poor, I am still not sure if the baby is mine but until she give birth, I will let her stay here"

"You are getting soft because of her? I can't believe" Jeongyeon teased.

"Soft my ass, I want to stop people's gossip that's all" he stood up and stretched "As soon as her papers done, I will sign in our marriage and bring her here" he looked at them and sighed "Good night now"

He walked to his bedroom, sitting on his bed with a frown on his face. He closed his eyes ready to sleep.

'I wish this is my best decission then."

To be continued...

Don't forget to comment :D So from now on the story kind of began :D They are getting married yeeeeey :P

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.9K 1.3K 16
Momo a rich spoiled daughter that always makes trouble, her dad decided to make her marry a Dr. called yoo jeongyeon.. a humble kind guy. They will g...
119K 2.1K 31
[ COMPLETED ] WARNING: GENDER BEND In which, Chaeyoung wanted Mina in her arms again. Chaeyoung really do love Mina and he can't afford to lose her a...
151K 5K 34
"I must have married you for a reason right? I refuse to let you go that easily, let's fix this." Most impressive rankings: #2 in myouimina #3 in min...
77.8K 3.2K 24
"Highest ranks: #1 in Sachaeng" After Mina's marriage, Chaeyoung saw his life collapsing in front of his eyes, he couldn't continue living if he can'...