Greek Mythology Story (Histor...

By yunahyunkim143

More

Cupid && Physche
Apollo && Daphne ll
Family of Zeus
Helen/HeH Len/Ελεν/The Beautiful Daughter of Zeus
Zeus Story
Artemis & Orion's love story
The Creation of Man by Prometheus.
Dionysus, Twice-Born Greek God
The myth of Pandora's box

Greek Mythology Story (Historicals)

16.5K 236 18
By yunahyunkim143

Some of us knows about the different stories of "Greek Mythology",Righty?!!!

And yep,Greek Myths story is my favorites :)))) And i love the stories.It has values and all.

Why i made this ?so that if ever who dose'nt know anything about the Greek Myths story so you'll know :))) tehee.Uhmm...this story can also help you on your ENGLISH subject in HS or in College(maybe).But im sure it'll really appear to your HS ENGLISH sub.

THANK's.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 189K 61
GIFTED SERIES #1 Their eyes are different. It changes. It can turn blue like the ocean and gray like a smoke. It can burn like a fire and have letter...
7.2M 431K 114
Isa ang Merton Academy sa mga kilalang paaralan sa buong Pilipinas. Karamihan sa mga nag-aaral dito ay mga kabataang may talento pagdating sa akademi...
AIRLEYA By S

Fantasy

174K 5.2K 49
When the real Airleya drowned, she gave her body to the woman from another world. To give her body to the woman who came from another world and to c...
66.3K 2.3K 46
What will you do when you suddenly got reincarnated in second time? What will happen if a man got reincarnated as a woman in his second reincarnation...