Ash Betrayed

By Xx2NikexX

Ash gets betrayed by his closest friends. He leaves to train and become the best of them all and prove everyo... More

Girls in Harem
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 14

5.8K 39 33
By Xx2NikexX

________________________________

It was late at night when the gang finished their meal. They were walking back to the pokemon center to get some rest. "Hey what time is it?" Leaf asked tiredly.

"It's 10:20." Diego replied. Leaf nodded and yawned, she relaxed her head on Ash's shoulder and Dawn did the same. Skyla did the same to Diego. They were getting a couple glares from some men, mostly at Ash.

They entered the pokemon center and were greeted by Nurse Joy. They got up to their room and changed into their nightwear then slept.

Morning

It was 7:30 in the morning and Ash and Leaf got up and got changed. Diego and Skyla did the same then Dawn who finally woke up.

They walked back downstairs and went to check Ash's opponent in the semi finals. Ash looked at the board and it seemed he was versing Kenny again. Ash sighed, "I wanted a challenge." Dawn then pointed at the other contestants.

"Look, if Paul wins, you can verse him in the finals!" Ash smirked.

"That would definitely be interesting." The others nodded with excitement in their eyes, a chance to see these two going at it was certainly going to be awesome. They then left the pokemon center and went to the battlefield where the battle would take place. Kenny just barely got there as well along with the Traitors.

"So you ready to lose Red! After this, Your never gonna want to do pokemon battling again!" Kenny said with confidence. Ash ignored what he was saying and just got his pokeball into his hand. "What, did I scare little baby Red?" Kenny asked in a mocking tone. Kenny seemed irritated that he wasn't able to make Red angry. "Whatever! Your still gonna lose!"

The referee walked up to the battlefield and raised both his flags. He stated the rules and both Kenny and Ash nodded. "Let the battle begin!"

"Go Empoleon!" The water/steel type penguin came out of its pokeball roaring at Ash. Kenny smirked thinking he had this in the bag.

"Go Jolteon." The majestic electric dog pokemon came out of its pokeball ready to win the battle.

"Empoleon use double team then follow it up with with surf!" Empoleon made multiple copies of itself and then made a wave of water towards jolteon.

"Jolteon use discharge." Ash said calmly. Jolteon sparked electricity everywhere hitting every copy and destroying the wave of water. Empoleon was hurt but not done yet.

"Empoleon are you alright?" Kenny askedbsith worry. Empoleon nodded then Kenny ordered his next attack. "Use metal claw!" Empoleon launched itself at Jolteon and attempted to hit him but Jolteon dodged it and then hit him with thunderbolt, instantly knocking him out.

"Empoleon is unable to battle, this means that Jolteon and Red are the winners!" Ash recalled Jolteon and then kissed Dawn right in front of Kenny and Paul. Kenny looked at the ground with tears starting to form in his eyes, he was supposed to win, he's perfect for Dawn and Red just steals her from him. Kenny clenched his fists and walked towards Ash.

"THATS IT RED, FIRST YOU TAKE DAWN FROM ME THEN YOU HUMILIATE ME!" Kenny punched Ash in the gut then hitting Ash with a left hook to the face. This caught ash off guard and he fell onto the ground in pain. Kenny then got on top of Ash and was about to punch him again but Ash caught his fist then pushed him off. He punched Kenny in the nose, breaking it then repeatedly punched him. The referees broke him up then disqualified Ash and Kenny from the tournament. "WHAT! But he punched me first." Ash yelled in anger.

"You fought back, that's all that matters." Ash was beyond angry that Kenny ruined the tournament for him. Ash would get his revenge he knew it. Ash walked away from an injured Kenny with his group while Brock and the others went to help with Kenny.

"That little shit. Can't wait for the league." Ash muttered. Dawn held on to his arm and whispered into his ear.

"It's alright, you were going to win anyways. You don't need to even compete in that tournament to prove how good you are!" Dawn said to him boosting his confidence. Ash grinned and held Dawn and Leaf tighter. They always knew a way to cheer him up. It was still pretty early so they made their way towards saffron city. After that they would head towards vermillion city for his gym battle.

They went up against a few trainers and battled them then managed to make their way towards saffron city. "Damn it's been 6 hours since we left Celadon." Diego stated. "We could continue to route 6 then camp out for the night." Ash nodded.

"Yeah, seems like a good plan." They headed towards route 6 then found a little grassy area and set up camp their. Their were 2 tents laid out. Diego and Skyla slept in one while Ash, Dawn and Leaf shared one tent as well.

Skyla prepared food for the gang while the others trained their Pokémon. On the way Dawn caught a Vulpix and was training it with the legendaries ash gave her, Azelf, Meloetta, and Victini. Dawn was beyond happy at the cute Pokémon given to her. They would be great for contests.

"Alright dinners ready!" Skyla told the group. Ash raced to the table and gobbled up his food in seconds. The others looked at him disgusted while Pikachu let out a chuckle then continued drinking his ketchup. Everyone ate their food in 10 minutes while Ash was in his shorts training with his Pokémon near a pond. He took out most of his water Pokémon and taught them different tactics and moves. Leaf and Dawn smirked at eachother then went to their tents and went into their bikini's. Diego and Skyla went into their tent to have some fun as well.

Lemon Warning

Leaf and Dawn went outside and saw Ash recall his Pokémon after his long session of training. Ash's as in his swimming shorts with no shirt revealing his toned body and 6 pack. Dawn was wearing a blue bikini with the bra barely holding her c-cup breasts. While Leaf was in a green bikini with the bra holding her d-cup breasts perfectly and showing off her curves, making ash blush at the two beauty's standing before him.

"You girls are so fucking hot and sexy." Ash said to them making them blush a deep shade of crimson but their faces then turned into smirks as the pushed Ash onto the ground. Dawn started making out with him while Leaf started taking off his shorts and underwear. Dawn pushed her tongue at the entrance of his mouth asking for permission to enter his mouth. Ash happily gave her permission and they began sparring on who could take over. Ash won that spar but stopped the make out session and followed up with a gasp. Leaf had already engulfed his hard cock into her mouth and began bobbing her head up and down.

Leaf started sucking the tip then took the whole cock in her mouth. Dawn started sucking on Ash's balls and nibbling on the side of his large cock. Ash was letting out grunts of pleasure, the pleasure was overwhelming. It was unreal to him, this was much better than him jacking off and his alone time with Leaf combined. Ash started to push thugs forward as he stood up and unhooked Dawn and Leafs bra's revealing their massive tits. Leaf stopped sucking then smirked at Ash.

"Like what you see baby?" She said seductively. Ash nodded. Nothing could make this better, Ash thought. That statement was soon debunked as Leaf grabbed Dawns tits and started playing with them as they did a hot make out session. Ash stood there in disbelief, he thought this only happened in pornos. But he was clearly wrong. They stopped their little session then looked to Ash, the stood up and took off their panties then Dawn placed her pussy straight onto Ash's face without hesitation, while Leaf carefully placed herself onto Ash's hard cock.

Ash started sucking the shit out of dawns pussy. He put his arms around her legs and started licking her insides causing her to moan in pleasure.

"ASH PLEASE DON'T STOP! KEEP GOING, EAT ME OUT LIKE THE SLUT I AM!" Dawn yelled while Ash slapped her ass making her moan even louder.

Leaf placed herself on his cock then started going up and down on it at a slow pace, she eventually got used to it then started bouncing her pussy roughly on his dick. Her breasts flying in the air making the scene even more hot.

"Holy shit Ash! Your dick is so fucking good!" Leaf yelled in pleasure. She continued bouncing on his dick until her ass started turning red and feeling numb. She took it slow and steady then swapped places with Dawn.

Leaf put her pussy on Ash's face then Ash pulled his arms around her legs and gave her the same treatment he gave Dawn, but this time, Leaf wanted it a bit more rough. She grinned her pussy all over his face giving her the most pleasure and best feeling she has ever experienced in the her whole life. Ash licked every single spot and left no area untouched.

Dawn on the other hand was a bit nervous since it was her first time. She placed her pussy onto his dick until it reached her hymen. From their she looked at Leaf and Ash. Leaf changed her position to where she was facing Dawn.

"Hey you can hold on to me when you do it." Leaf asked. Dawn nodded then Ash inserted his dick into her in one big thrust.

"ASH!" Dawn cried out as she held onto Leaf. Ash waited for a few moments until Dawn felt better. "I'm fine now, you can go faster." Ash started thrusting a bit faster. Dawn was moaning in pain at first, but pleasure quickly overtook that feeling. Dawn was moaning louder then ever, she had never experienced anything like this before. "GO FASTER PLEASE ASH!" Ash started thrusting faster then gestured for Leaf to get off then he had a one on one with Dawn. He was on his knees while Dawn was on her back looking right into Ash's eyes with pure love in them. Ash went faster and faster every second giving then such a good feeling. Dawn's breast's we're flying in the air untouched, Ash grabbed one while he sucked on the other. Leaf was touching herself and was close to cumming, the scene in front of her seemed so unreal. They were fucking with so much passion and love, it was the hottest thing she'd seen. Dawn grabbed Ash's face and lifted it towards hers, she planted her lips onto his. Ash knew he was close to cumming. He didn't have a condom or any protection so he had to pull out. Ash broke the kiss and pulled out then gestured for both Dawn and Leaf to go on their knees. They did so and Ash jerked of right in front of them. Leaf and Dawn their with their mouths wide open, not even a second later Ash grunted in pleasure as cum came out of his hard cock onto Leaf and Dawn's faces.

Leaf chuckled then smiled at Dawn, Dawn returned the smile then Leaf pulled her down and they made out right in front of Ash. Ash took a few steps back then let his mind process what just happened.

"D-Did I just have my f-first threesome?" Ash asked himself.

Meanwhile Diego and Skyla were in their tent having some fun too.

Diego took off his boxers revealing his 9 inch hard cock right in front of Skyla. Skyla took of her clothes revealing her d-cup breasts making Diego more hard than he already was. Not to mention Skyla was thicc as fuck.

Skyla laid down Diego then took his dick into her mouth and deepthroated his dick. Diego got both of his hands and roughly pushed her head making her suck every inch of his dick. "Holy shit, you are so fucking good at blowjobs Skyla." Skyla took the dick out of her mouth then smirked.

"Yeah I know! But show me what you can do!" Skyla teased. Diego smirked, "You're on!" Diego picked her up and slammed her on their sleeping bags. He put his face right into her ass and started licking the edges of her pussy, teasing her. This made Skyla feel a bit good but she knew Diego could do better.

"Cmon! Stick your tongue deep into my fucking pussy you fuckboy!" Diego smirked then inserted his tongue into her pussy making her gasp at the feeling. He played around with her pussy for a bit then stood up.

"Ready?" Diego asked as his dick was at the tip of her pussy. Skyla nodded.

"This isn't our first time you knucklehead!" Skyla said smacking some knowledge into his dumbass brain. Diego nervously chuckled then rammed his dick into her pussy, making her scream at overwhelming feeling. He rammed in and out, over and over and over until then went numb.

Diego grabbed her back and place her on ground again repositioning himself then thrusted even faster making both of them moan in pleasure. They both knew they were close to their finish. "D-Diego I'm c-close!" Diego nodded.

"Me t-too. I want you t-to fucking look at me in the eye when we cum!" Skyla nodded then Diego thrusted faster than the speed of light and eventually making both of them orgasm into eachother. "AHHHHH FUCK!" Both of them yelled in unison. Diego and Skyla had sweat pouring down their bodies. Their bodies shiny as fuck from the sweat and they looked into eachothers eyes.

"I fucking love you so much baby." Diego told Skyla. Skyla responded with a kiss then they passed out from exhaustion on their sleeping bags.

Lemon End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.2K 769 13
Ash has been betrayed by his companion. After 10 years, he plans on revenge on Pokemon Master Tournament with the help of all legendary Pokemon and h...
35.8K 636 6
Ash and Serena have been in a happy relationship for a little under 3 years now. All of that, however, might be about to change. Ash has been leaving...
33.2K 355 23
After ash got back from his kalos adventure he finds himself betrayed by all his so called friends . Will ash find new friends? will he find true lo...
161K 2K 60
Ash and his friends get betrayed by his old traveling Companions. find out what he does after a large amount of training. Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN P...