The Love Between Heaven and H...

By blackloverose

Sequel of Thin line between love and hate. This is the next generation. You saw what Rose and Drew went thro... More

Next Generation
Bad news bears
Home sweet home
Fire and Ice
Life is like Lemons
Game Day!!!!
No I in TEAM
Party like a rock star ☆
Don't tell me bye, bye
Aftermath
PTA (Parents)
This is the new normal
See me
Old flames, new fire
Differences
Brotherhood
Falling into place
Be Mine
All or Nothing
As the night bleeds blue
To close to home
Thanksgiving Break

Homecoming Night.

38 3 0
By blackloverose

Ivory, Zara, Lillian and Anastasia stands there as the boys just stare at their dates.

Lillian blushed as Zara rolled her eyes and said, "How long are you going to keep your mouths open?"

Quincy pulled Zara into his arms and he looked down at her with his dreamy eyes. "Our apologies, You ladies look stunning."

Lillian started pulling everyone to the door. "Well then lets go!"

They all get into the limo and jam to music on there way there. Jaylen was trying to communicate with Asia and she kept ignoring him talking to Ivory.

Upon arrival, they see the school lit up from down the hill. Pictures are being taken the moment they step out of the limo. They get ready and get into their poses. First as couples, groups and then together. Getting inside Anastasia tried to bolt back stage but is stopped by Jaylen.

Asia tried to pull her hand away in a hurry but he wouldn't let go. "What? I have somewhere I have to go."

"Why are you ignoring me?" Jaylen watched as Asia looked away trying to find the right words to say.

"Just like the same way you ignored my messages all yesterday and today." Anastasia snapped back.

"I was busy. I was with Adrian."

"I know! Because he was the one to tell me. You left the game without even saying goodbye to me. I get there's a lot you don't want to tell me, but I feel like your shutting me out."

Jaylen started to get as frustrated as Anastasia. "I'm here aren't I? I just don't want to tell you because you don't need to know and I'm sorry. I am truly sorry. Please stop being mad at me." In the middle of their conversation they get interrupted.

Karly and Jon come from the opposite side of the hallway. Karly rings out crackling laugh and says, "OHH I guess there is trouble in paradise."

Asia snaps back already on edge. Asia comments on their matching outfits. "Wow red. Its a bold color for how you played my brother."

Karly replied, "No red for fire. Jon and I still together. I bet you guys haven't even kissed."

Jon gave this side smirk, "Asia you probably think of my touch every time your in bed together, don't you?" Asia launched at Jon. Jaylen held on to her, trying to calm her down.

Jaylen added, "Lets go. We don't talk to trash." Jaylen wants to get far away from Jon as well before he won't be able to stop himself and Anastasia.

Asia just pulls away from Jaylen and quickly goes back stage where Lillian is already waiting.

They get into position waiting for their time to come up. Anastasia is sitting at the piano as Lillian sits down and straps on her guitar.

Lillian saw how out of it Asia looked but didn't have anytime to ask her. The moment the curtains open Asia pushed everything down and performed.

"And now I welcome your fellow students Anastasia Faraldo and Lillian Kang to perform. Please gather on the dance floor."

Asia started out the melody to, 'lovely' by Billie eilish.

Other couples and dates started getting onto the dance floor to slow dance.

Lillian was nervous as she started singing and playing. The moment Adrian smiled to her, she regained her confidence and continued. Closing out the song Asia reverted back into her mind. As they finished up, Asia left off stage quickly.

Anastasia left and went into the halls passing by other classmates. she couldn't hear as Lillian called her name nor when Adrian or Jaylen tried to get her to respond.

Dre looked to Lillian for help, "What's wrong with her?" Lillian shrugged. Anastasia went into auto pilot. They caught her and forced her to sit down.

Back into the ballroom, Zara was having the time of her life with Quincy.

Quincy asked her, "How are you?"

"I'm good. This is the best." Zara forced a smile.

"I mean how do you feel with everything going on." Zara lays her head on his shoulder.

"I don't know. I guess I'm just worried about the future. I'm scared to leave my baby. This school will take me so far away."

"Why not bring her with you?"

"It'll be only me. I can't do it by myself and I refuse to have a 24 hour nanny. I would rather have her stay with my parents."

"What if I come with you?" Zara lifted her head.

"Come with me? Like live with me?" Quincy smiled and nodded.

"I believe our daughters growing up together will be good for them. You'll have me."

Zara was at a lose for words. "I can't believe you would do that for me."

"I would do anything. I care about you a lot."

Myles and Ivory were sitting down at the table talking and enjoying each others time.

Myles wants to start thinking about their future together. "I do hope you get to come to school with me."

"You don't think I'll be overstepping boundaries between us?"

"Not if you were my girlfriend."

"Girl-lfriend." Myles palms started sweating. "Yah. Uh Ivory would you want to be my girlfriend? Please?"

"Are you sure you want a girl like me?" She puts her head down. Myles gets her attention by touching her shoulder and gets her to look up at him. "Ivory, I like you a lot. I'm the one who wanted to get to know you. I'm the one who knows how beautiful and smart you are. So talented. I wish you would let everyone in to your creative mind."

Ivory smiled at his sweet words. "Thank you. I would love too." Myles was pumped that she said yes. All yesterday Adrian and Jaylen were helping him on how to ask.

"Let's dance."

"But-." He pulls her up and shows off her dress and long curly hair. Myles become a bit jealous when guys gave her a bit of attention which caused him to stay even closer to her.

Back in the hallways Lillian stayed sitting next to Asia while the boys walked around. Jona and Adrian stopped when they heard arguing. They both peaked around the corner.

Karly was upset at Jon. "Why would you even pick this color?"

"Do you want to be homecoming queen or what? I did everything I could so you could live this fake dream."

Karly looked at him like he was a idiot. "Fake! I can tell my kids about this."

Jon crossed his arms and shook his head at her. "No job will care about you being homecoming queen. How about you worry about your grades instead of looking for your next meal ticket."

"You're just upset that you're not on the plan."

"Whatever."

Jaylen and Adrian just raised their eyebrows and walk back like they saw nothing.

Lillian tried to get Asia to talk. "Asia what is going on?"

"I just want to go home."

"But we still haven't seen who won homecoming queen."

"I don't want to win. I don't want anything!" Lillian just held onto her.

Asia looked at the ground and felt dead inside. "Did you know that when I tried to show my mom my dress she said she didn't like the color nor style. I want to please her so bad but I can't. I keep myself busy so I don't have to think about it, but when I sing it clears my mind. My way of coping. I'm a rich heir that is talented with the best-est of friends and I feel like the world is against me. I can't even get a guy to like me."

"How about we just go to the hotel?"

"No, No. This is your first dance with Adrian. I will not ruin this night. I'll stay and smile through everything. But for the after party I think I'll head home."

"You sure?" Asia stood up in her heels with her head held high."

"I am Anastasia Faraldo. I make it through anything. Let's go have fun." She grabbed lilys hands and grabbed Jaylen and Adrian away from the food table. Then they went to go find Zara, Quincy, Myles and Ivory. After a few hours Asia hid home. The limo dropped everyone off and they all got dressed for the after party someone was planning at a beach house.

Adrian watched as Asia walked passed their dad and go straight to her room.

Andrew raised his eyebrow and looked to his son, "How was homecoming?"

"It was good. I just think Asia has been overwhelmed."

"I'll go talk to her." Drew goes up the stairs and knocks on his daughters door. She opens the door still in her dress.

"Hey dad."

"Whats wrong pumpkin?"

She lets him in and sits on her bed.

"Nothing. I'm just really tired."

"You're not even going to the after party?" She looked at her father surprised. "Don't look at me like that. where do you think you get your party skills from?" That made her laugh a bit.

"By the way, you look beautiful in your dress."

"Thank you." She replied then she got quiet not wanting to be bothered.

"You know that I'm always here for you."

"I know dad."

"Get some rest my princess." He kissed her on the forehead and leaves.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 203 91
Get ready to dive into the captivating story of teenage couples as they navigate the treacherous waters of high school and strive to make their relat...
3 0 7
Auria has had a crush on Lance for years, but her best friend's brother is not something she wants to go for after her best friend approves their rom...
181K 8.7K 33
Not so bad after all BOOK Two! Follow the story of Rose and Jayden. I think it's safe to say that their senior year did not go exactly how they thou...
341 74 19
Mel is the trouble maker. Never shows up to school and always in trouble with the police. She relies on her twin to always get her out of sticky situ...