Unforgettable: Sequel to Toug...

By Fan_Of_All

It's five years later. Annie now goes to school, Ally is a stay at home mom, and Austin still has his musical... More

Unforgettable: Sequel to Tough Love
Ch. 1: First Day
Ch. 2: Dance With You
Ch. 3: Got Your Back
Ch. 4: Moving Away
Ch. 5: Lost Book
Ch. 6: LA Baby
Ch. 7: Reaction
Ch. 8: Missing Him
Ch. 9: Disneyland Adventure
Ch. 10: He's No Good
Ch. 11: Left Alone
Ch. 12: Crash and Kiss
Ch. 13: It's A...
Ch. 14: The Secrets Out
Ch. 15: Blackout
Ch. 16: New Addition
Ch. 17: Big Smiles
Ch. 18: A Sleepover
Ch. 19: Lying and Leaving
Ch. 20: I'll Be There
Ch. 21: Baby Moon
Ch. 22: Tired Out
Ch. 23: Photo Shoot
Ch. 24: Surprise Visit
Ch. 25: An Old Friend
Ch. 26: Tied Together
Ch. 27: One Night Together
Ch. 28: Leaving Already
Ch. 29: Surprise
Ch. 31: Reasons
Ch. 32: A Job
Ch. 33: Work Day
Ch. 34: Family Time
Ch. 35: Kissing Boys
Ch. 36: Cuddling
Epilogue

Ch. 30: Bad Luck

4.1K 113 21
By Fan_Of_All

<~Austin's POV:

Axel was asleep in my arms. I can't believe how much he's grown in the month I've been gone.

I felt eyes on me and when I looked around, Ally was watching me. I smile at her.

"What? You two are cute!" Ally says, smiling back at me.

Holding Axel in one arm, I opened up my other arm gesturing for her to come here. She teasingly rolls her eyes before walking into my arms. I wrap my free arm around her shoulder and hold her close, giving her a kiss on the top of her head.

"I missed you." Ally says.

"I know." I smirk and she shoves my arm off her.

"Lets cut that ego in half." She jokes.

I shake my head, "Not unless you want him to have it." I chuckled, looking down at Axel.

Ally smiles, "Oh that's the last thing he needs."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later that evening, Ally and I were cuddling on the couch together. Her head was lying perfectly on my chest. All you could really hear was the sounds of our breathing.

I was half asleep until I heard Ally's voice.

"Austin, I've been thinking..." She trails off.

"Thinking what?" I yawned, stretching my arms out and wrapping them around her.

Her hands rested on my bare chest, "I want another baby." She told me.

My eyes went wide and I turned to look at her, "Sweetie Axel is only a month old."

"What- no not right now!" She clarified, "Like next year or something."

"Okay well that makes more sense. You scared me baby." I say, closing my eyes again.

I felt her press her lips against mine and I couldn't help but kiss back.

She pulls away, "I love you." She says before kissing my lips again.

"I love you too." I whispered against her lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
<~Ally's POV:

I woke up the next morning on the couch with my head resting on Austin's chest. This reminded me of when we were teenagers just 16-17 years old. When we used to go over to each others houses and accidentally fall asleep together on the couch.

<~Flashback~>
(A/N: Seven years ago. Austin and Ally are 17.)

"Austin!" I exclaimed as my boyfriend arrived at my house. I just love it when he comes over. I jumped up on him, wrapping my legs around his torso.

"Hi baby." He replies giving me a kiss and setting me back on the ground.

We laid down on the couch together, I snuggled in beside him. There's no such thing as a better boyfriend than Austin.

<~End of Flashback~>

My thoughts were stopped when Austin woke up. He started kissing my neck a little bit.

"What are you doing?" I asked him. I wasn't complaining, just curious.

"Loving on you." He answers and I smile. I leaned over and kissed his nose.

Another smile crosses his face.

"I better go check on Axel." I say after sending him another smile.

Austin gets up before me, keeping me on the couch, "I'll get him." He assures me.

I nod my head as he makes his way to Axel's rooms.

About two minutes later Austin walks back in the room with Axel in his arms. He's such a great dad.

"He's sleepy this morning." Austin says, sitting next to me on the couch. I smiled when I saw Axel was still asleep. It's hard to believe how easy he is. Axel hardly ever cries.

"Your such an amazing dad." I told him.

He blushes a little and pulls me into a hug, "I can't believe I almost passed it up." He whispers in my ear.

I smiled at him for the hundredth time this morning. I'm still getting over the fact that he's here with me again. Plus he's being really sweet.

"Why don't you go get dressed, I'm taking you and the kids out for breakfast." He says and kisses my cheek.

I smile at him and make my way up the stairs. I went into Annie's room to check on her since she hasn't woken up yet.

"Good morning Annie." I said when I saw her eyes slightly opening.

Annie slowly sat up and rubbed her eyes, "Mommy I don't feel good." She whines.

My heart sinks and I sit down beside her on the bed, "What doesn't feel good baby?" I ask her, feeling her forehead.

"My tummy." She answers and I give her a hug.

"Alright lets go downstairs and we'll get you some medicine." I told her and she nods.

Taking Annie's hand I led her downstairs and she sat down at the kitchen table. I fiddled around in the medicine cabinet looking for the right kind of medicine for her.

"Annie you're gonna have to drink this." I told her handing her the small cup of a pink liquid.

She sniffs it and turns away, "That's icky." She complains.

"It will help make you feel better." I told her.

Annie sat there starring at the medicine, "I don't want it. Can't I have something else?" She asks and I shake my head.

"Just drink it all in one gulp and you'll barely taste it." I explain.

Finally Annie took her medicine and I got her some water.

"That was really gross." Annie says sticking out her tongue.

I smile, "Why don't you go get some rest." I recommend.

"Do I have to?" She whines.

I nod, "Go lay down on the couch and I'll get you a blanket and pillow."

Annie sighs and walks into the living room, lying down on the couch. I covered her up with her favorite pink blanket.

"Thanks mommy." Annie smiles weakly. She rubs her eyes tiredly again and yawns.

Once she seemed satisfied I went upstairs to find Austin and tell him that our breakfast plans were going to have to be rescheduled.

The door was open and I could see Austin getting dressed, "Knock knock." I say as I knock on the open door while walking in the room. He pulls his shirt on all the way and smiles.

"Hey." He says and pulls me into his arms, kissing the top of my head.

"Hey, I think we're gonna have to reschedule our breakfast plans because Annie isn't feeling good." I tell him.

Right away he walks down stairs to find Annie on the couch. I follow him down there.

"Aw my poor girl." He sighs, leaning down and kissing her forehead. Annie's eyes were closed but once Austin kisses her they shoot open.

"Daddy." Annie says with a little smile.

"Hi princess."

Smiling, I lean against the wall. I just love watching Austin with the kids.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
<~Austin's POV:

"Why does my tummy hurt?" Annie asks me sadly. My heart sinks seeing my little girl sick.

"Sometimes that's what happens. It happens to me and your mom too. It stinks but it'll get better." I assured her.

"Promise?"

"I promise." I smile and she smiles, "Alright you get some rest now princess. It will make you feel better faster." I told her.

Annie yawns while nodding her head, "Okay, night daddy." Her eyes close and she snuggles up against her stuffed animals. I smile and get up to find Ally.

Ally was upstairs dressing Axel. She sees me walk in the room and smiles.

"You can still take Axel out if you want, I can stay with Annie." Ally tells me.

I shrug, "I dunno. I mean I will if you want me too."

Ally smiles, "Don't worry about Annie and I. You can have some father son time together."

"Okay. I guess I can take him to the park." I shrug again. I guess I haven't really seen Axel much from being on tour almost his entire life.

"Okay, I'll have some brunch made up when you get back." Ally says and gives me Axel. She exits the room and I follow her back downstairs to take Axel out for a bit.

"Be back in about an hour." I tell her, kissing her lips on the way out the door.

I buckle Axel up in the car seat. He was wide awake but remained quiet. He just stares up at me with his big, brown eyes.

Getting into the drivers seat I went to the park. I still didn't have much of an idea what we were gonna do.

Arriving at the park I got out and got Axel out of his car seat. He giggles when I tickle him a little.

"C'mon little buddy. Lets go for a walk." I smile at him.

I carry him over to the playground and put him into the baby swing. Now lets see if I can figure out how this buckle works because this swing has the weirdest buckle I have ever seen!

Axel makes a noise impatiently as I continue to struggle with the stupid buckle. I mean buckles are suppose to make things easier. How can it be this hard to figure this one out!

"Shhhh, hang in there bud." I hushed him, beginning to get frustrated with this damn buckle! Who the hell made this style of buckle!

Finally I figure it out and realize how stupid I was not to figure it out...it wasn't actually that hard. Whoops.

"Finally." I muttered and turned to Axel, "You ready to swing?" I ask him cheerfully.

Axel giggles as I begin to gently push him in the swing. He seemed to really like it.

I heard my phone ringing in my pocket and stopped the swing.

"Hello?" I say and then Axel begins to cry...great.

"Austin! You need to come home- no actually meet me at the hospital!" Ally was crying.

"What happened?" I say, my adrenaline rising.

"Annie..." Ally trails off in tears.

"Shhh calm down baby. I'm sure everything will be alright. I'll be there!" I tried comforting her.

"Okay just hurry, I'm scared." Ally mumbles.

Without another word I hang up the phone and put it back in my pocket. I just need to get Axel out of the swing.

But of course with my bad luck, the buckle was stuck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Sorry about the long wait. Lets just say I had family things going on...But anyways it may be a good thing because it gave me more time to think of more ideas for this story. I was going to end it on this chapter, but now it will continue for a while. I left it on a cliff hanger because that encourages me to update fast. So
Expect an update soon!

Please comment and vote!

-Hannah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 4.1K 26
Cassidy and Matthew used to be highschool sweethearts but when he moves to california but after a huge fight Matthew breaks up with Cassidy, but what...
8.3K 241 27
About Austin and Ally the best-est of best friends. Now to keep them standing is there best friends because DRAMA keeps happening. Ally feelings are...
28.8K 252 13
********AUSTIN & ALLY FANFICTION******** When Ally Desides To Show Off Her Bad Side, She Meets Austin Moon. Austin Moon Is New To The Drama At MHS An...
102K 2.4K 36
Ally and Austin are going through the process of getting ready to get married. Along the way, a new girl and guy come into their lives. Will things c...