Forbidden / Shayne Topp

By thegoddessoftragedy

Veronica Cruz has been dating Smosh's one and only Anthony Padilla for over two years, but for the past few m... More

Introduction
One: Unhappiness
Two: Shayne Topp
Three: The Party
Four: The Call
Five: Another Talk
Six: Family Time
Eight: More Witnesses
Nine: Broken Hearts
Ten: Betrayal
Eleven: Sorrows
Twelve: Choices
Thirteen: Second Encounter
Fourteen: The Real Talk
Fifteen: Similarities
Sixteen: Decisions
Seventeen: Lectures
Eighteen: Jealousy
Nineteen: Insanity
Twenty: The Meeting
Twenty One: Then and Now
Twenty Two: Waiting
Twenty Three: Visitors
Twenty Four: After Dinner
Twenty Five: Feelings
Twenty Six: A Daddy's Girl
Twenty Seven: Discretion
Twenty Eight: The Picture
Twenty Nine: The Gathering
Thirty: The Video
Thirty One: A Beauty Mark
Thirty Two: Guilt
Thirty Three: Questions and Answers
Thirty Four: A Break?
Thirty Five: The Morning After
Thirty Six: The Set Up
Thirty Seven: Goodbyes
Thirty Eight: Shattering
Thirty Nine: Numbness
Forty: No Blessing
Forty One: Forgiven
Forty Two: Official
Forty Three: Packing
Forty Four: Bad Surprises
Forty Five: Reuniting
Forty Six: The Big Talk
Forty Seven: Sticking Together
Forty Eight: The House
Forty Nine: Departure
Fifty: The Book
Authors Note
*Bonus Chapter*

Seven: Confrontation

1.1K 22 1
By thegoddessoftragedy

As I was driving home, I was thinking about what to say to Anthony today. I knew I was going to bring up the picture of Shayne and I, but we needed to talk about our relationship. We haven't even spoke about what happened Friday night with my little outburst on our relationship and I knew I had to be the one to bring it up because he wouldn't.

It's just how he is and I needed him to get out of it.

I pulled up into our driveway and took my keys out of the ignition. I didn't take my jeep out as much since Anthony normally drove me around and I didn't mind it, but I loved driving and I loved this jeep more than anything. Anthony tried dropping me off at my parents house today, but I rejected the idea instantly.

My phone started ringing and I looked to see the photo of Ant and I that we took on my birthday. I smiled, but started thinking that was the last time we were ever happy. "Hey Ant," I answered.

"Hey babe, I'm gonna be home in a bit," he told me. "How was lunch today?"

"It was great," I said to him. "I got to see dad for about five minutes, but it was all worth it. Mia keeps begging me to bring her to work so she can meet everyone."

"I think we could arrange that," he said.

"Ant.."

"What is the worst she is going to do?" Anthony asked me. "If anything, she can sit in your office while you work on set with us or she can stand quietly and watch. Sarah and Joe aren't going to mind, and I know Matt won't either if she'd rather watch Smosh Games instead. Knowing Matt Raub, he will be in her ear the whole time."

I giggled and slightly nodded to myself. "You're totally right," I said to him. "Well, I'll see when she's free during the week. I have to remember what days she has off from college. She didn't quit like you and I have."

"Shhh!" Anthony said into the phone. "That's suppose to be a secret!"

"It's not a secret whatsoever, hun," I said with a chuckle. "You have made a video clearly stating you quit."

"You aren't with your mom still, are you?"

"No, but I know Mia has probably told her since Mia watches you guys every single day," I stated with a chuckle.

"Dammit Mia," he said. I kept laughing at him. Anthony had his moments when I could stand him, but I also knew he was around Ian too. "Alright babe, I'll see you in a bit."

He hung up the phone this time and I knew I should've been shocked by the whole thing, but he said he would see me in a bit so why would he say he love me? The more I kept thinking about that, the more I realized that sounded awful.

But I'm also awful for falling out of love with him so I'm no better.

I walked inside my house and walked towards my room until my phone started going off once again. I looked to see a photo of Tristan and I from when we were eleven years old. "What's up, Tiss?" I answered.

"Hey," he said to me. "How was lunch with your mom and Mia?"

"It was great," I replied. "We joked about you and talked about who Mia crushes on at Smosh."

"Wait, hold up, you made jokes about me?"

"Do you know Mia has a crush on Flitz? Out of all people, and she even admitted to liking Shayne too."

"You're not doing this to me, you pain in my ass," he said. I started laughing and I sat on my bed. "What were the jokes?"

"How you're into light skin girls," I admitted.

"Just not you," he stated.

"Fuck you," I said with a chuckle. He started laughing on the other side and I rolled my eyes.

"Anyway, did you talk to either of them about you and Anthony?" Tristan asked me.

"I've told Mia a lot about the situation, I told mom about Anthony, and my dad doesn't really know anything," I said. "But Mia basically said what you and Shayne have said. About me needing to be happy, but at least with Mia's advice, she's telling me to talk to him and not just end it."

"But see, I know you, Ronnie."

"Right because my twenty year old sister has no idea who I am," I joked.

"You know what I mean," he said. "You won't talk to him about it because you won't like the outcome. You know he is going to talk until he changes your mind about the relationship. He is going to use sex against you too."

"Wait, hold up," I said to him. I leaned up from the bed and crossed my legs. "Use sex against me?"

"Veronica, when was the last time you and Anthony had sex?" he asked me. Sad thing I was thinking hard about that question. "Yep, point proven."

"How does that prove your point?" I asked him.

"Because you are lonely and..."

"Lonely?" I asked him with an eyebrow raised.

"Fuck it, you're horny and you need the sex," he said. I put my hand on my face and just shook my head. "That's why you also acted that way towards Shayne."

"I didn't want to have sex with Shayne, Tristan," I said. I covered my mouth and got up from my bed to look out the window. Luckily, Anthony was still not home. I put my hand through my hair and sighed. "Or did I?"

"I think a lot of females wanted to sleep with Shayne Topp, Veronica," he said. "So I don't believe you and if a girl was grinding on me, I know she wanted sex." I could feel my cheeks getting red. "No wonder Shayne is stuck on you."

"Or I'm stuck on him," I said. I looked out the window to see Anthony pulling in. "Look, I gotta go. We can talk about this another time or not at all because this got weird real quick."

"V, it's been weird since we first met," he stated. He wasn't lying. "I'll talk to you later."

We both hung up and I went to my pictures to get the picture of Shayne and I. I had to start this conversation right with him. I duplicated the photo, and then I zoomed into the duplicated photo and screenshotted the face he made in it. Now it was me who was starting the argument for once.

I hope this was all worth it, but now Tristan has fucked me up with saying Anthony is going to want sex. He probably will and I'm not gonna mind it either. Can't lie; he was good at it.

I started walking on the other side of the bed where the door was and I watched Anthony walking down the hallway. He was smiling so big at me, but I couldn't give him a smile back. Not after seeing this photo today. He walked into our room and sat his keys on the nightstand. My nightstand I should add. I hate sleeping near the door.

"Hey babe," he said to me. He started walking up to me, but paused when he saw my facial expression. "What's..."

I picked my phone up and faced it towards him. "While I was in my mom's car, I was scrolling through pictures and I happen to find this one in particular. While looking very closely at it," I paused and swiped the picture to the zoomed in one. "I noticed you made this face towards us." He went blank and I moved the phone closer to him. "This is why we fucking argued that night? Anthony?"

"You're really going to bring that up now, Veronica?" he asked me. I threw my phone on my bed and put my hands through my hair. "Yet I'm the one who always wanting to start arguments."

"Anthony, you made me feel stupid that day!" I yelled out. "You made me feel like I was acting like a child and that I needed to be taking my job seriously, but the whole time, you were lying because you didn't want to admit that Shayne hugging me and picking me up bothered you."

"Why does it matter now?" he asked me. "What is your whole point to this?" He was starting to get frustrated, but I was catching onto him. He kept trying to push it away and that's what was pissing me off.

"Can you just fucking admit it?" I asked him.

"Oh fucking grow up, Veronica," he said to me. He turned away from me and my blood starting boiling more.

"Why can't you just grow some balls, Anthony, and actually talk to me about this stuff?" I asked him. "Why do I always have to figure this shit out on my own?"

"Fine!" Anthony yelled out. He turned back towards me and I slightly backed up. I didn't expect him to get angry like that. "You're absolutely right. I was pissed off that day because Shayne was acting that way towards you." I started chuckling and wanting to rip my hair out. "He never does that, but all of a sudden, he has snow on him and thinks it would be funny to throw you into a snow pit."

"But I need to grow the fuck up," I pointed out. He started to clench his first and I put my hands on my hips. "Why do you act this way now? After two years, you decided to become jealous over every guy that comes my way? Tristan, Shayne..."

"I could fucking care less about Tristan," he stated. "Shayne is someone I worry about." My anger started to die down a bit and my heart slowly began to sink down my chest. He sat on my side of the bed and I slowly started walking up to him. "Shayne has always been a guy I thought you'd be with, and seeing you and him that day..." he paused. "It just angered and hurt me."

"So you lie to me just because you were angry?" I asked him. "Anthony, you can't be afraid to argue over something like that. You can't be afraid of everything that happens in our relationship."

"Why?" he asked me. "So you can blurt out how our relationship is falling apart again?" I stood up and I went completely blank. I didn't expect him to say that at all. "Don't think I didn't hear that part."

"Why the fuck would I think that?" I asked him. "Ian fucking heard it, but he chose not to say anything since it's not any of his fucking business." Anthony really stressed me out when it came to this shit because he either plays dumb or tries to make me sound dumb. "I just didn't expect you to actually bring it up."

"Well," he started off saying. He got up from the bed and I looked at him. Or should I say up since he is 5'11. "I believe you said it was falling apart and how I needed to open my eyes to see it. I have and I'm sorry I didn't want to admit it."

"Awesome, Ant," I said. "Thanks for trying so hard to make this work." I go to walk away, but he grabbed my arm and I stopped.

"What can I do, Veronica?" he asked me. I wasn't looking at him still. "Just tell me what I need to do to make this right with you again."

"I can't do everything for you, Anthony," I said to him. I finally looked at him and he let go of my arm. "You have to figure this out yourself and..." he started looking at me and he put his hands on my waist.

Fuck. You. Tristan. For. Being. Right.

"And..." Anthony got closer to me and put his hand on my cheek; pulling me into a kiss. I couldn't help but to kiss him back and anytime we started a kiss off after an argument, we knew where it was headed. He lifted me up, gripped my ass, and pushed me up against the wall.

Fuck, he really knows how to turn me on.

He started kissing down my neck and I couldn't stop thinking about what everyone has said to me, but one thing kept crossing my mind and it was how he still wasn't mature enough to handle confrontation. We would be fine, but the cycle would start over when we go back to work tomorrow.

So much for arguing and talking it out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 288 14
The Realm, provider of all the good things to humans on Earth, has a huge problem: they miscalculated and failed to assign a soulmate to the constant...
13.1K 396 24
I DON'T OWN SMOSH! THIS IS ALL FICTION! WARNING: Contains some strong language Olivia has a huge crush on Anthony even though she's with Phil. Bu...
1.7K 79 19
Everything is going well for Bella, she has her brother, and new best friends, and a boyfriend that is perfect to and for her. But theres one problem...
36.5K 888 35
a classic best-friend-knows-best situation changes brooklyn harper's life forever. is anyone gonna read this? idk, but i hope so (okay famous last wo...