Stay With Me Tonight( An Embl...

By JanoskianEmblem5853

Kylie moved to Huntington to get away. She had convinced her mom and dad to let her live with her cousin Tren... More

Stay With Me Tonight
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Important Message
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Not an update
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
IMPORTANT!! PLEASE READ
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
The end
New Story
Spinoff?
New story
Its up

Chapter 23

310 11 0
By JanoskianEmblem5853

Trent's POV

The next day...

"Hey guys! Carly just texted me. She and Kylie will be over in a half an hour."

"Yay I have seen Kylie in sooo long." says Danielle.

"Danielle did you get what I asked?" says Keaton.

"Yea she's in Kylie's room right now. So when Kylie walks in quick grab her."

"Okay thanks." Wes strolls down the stairs.

"Hi. I'm Danielle the only person Kylie actually care about!" she says with a smile to Wes.

"HEY!!" Drew, Keaton and I say at the same time.

"Oh hi I'm Wes."

"Don't worry I know. Kylie always said when she first you guys on xfactor me and her were gonna get famous and she was gonna marry you." Danielle said with a laugh. Wes' face lit up like a little boy on Christmas day.

"Really she said that!"

"Way to go Danielle! when Kylie finds out about this she's gonna kill you!" I yell.

"Whatever I'm gonna get ready." with that she went up into Kylie's room, which is now her room also, we put in another bed.

"So Wes..." I say.

"Yea?" He says.

"What are you doing about about Kylie?" I asked. I knew all about what went down between Kylie, Keaton and Wes. She avoided both of them. Wes the most though.

"Umm I was gonna sing her a song. She said her favorite song we sang on the xfactor was baby I love your way so I thought I'd sing that for her." he said.

"Okay good luck." I said.

"Thanks." My phone buzzed. " Keaton go get Danielle and Chloe. Everyone else hide. Kylie and Carly are here."

A few minutes later...

"SUPRISE!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.8K 731 23
Drew's Sister comes and lives with him for a while. Does bailey forgive drew for leaving her? Wesley express's his feelings to bailey and tells her h...
296K 6.9K 67
Life in Huntington Beach, California seems to be perfect. So perfect that Avery can't believe that it's even happening. She has a great new life with...
37.3K 676 24
Casey Chadwick is Drew Chadwick's seventeen year old sister, he is very protective over her when it comes to.....well anything, but what happens when...
23.8K 774 27
Book two of the Keaton Stromberg Series {2/3} Morgan had it all when she lived in California, she had the love of her life Keaton and the best frien...