Saphael//Father's Day

By GeekyAngelo

It's Father's Day and Simon is taking it pretty rough. On top of that the other vampires hate him. Saphael di... More

Words WILL never hurt me
Don't Mess With My Fledgling
It's Okay Baby
I Love You Anyway
Jus a A/N

Confession

2.9K 100 12
By GeekyAngelo

Raphael's p.o.v.
I felt my heart tear into pieces as I watched my little fledgling cried his poor eyes out. Not just any fledgling, but my fledgling. Speechless, I just hold him and let him get all his tears out. A couple of minutes later he stops and looks down, not meeting my eyes. Trying to lighten his mood I said

"Hey, you seem to make a habit out of ruining my jackets huh?" He cracked a sad smile and quietly muttered a sorry. I put my hand on his chin and lift it up. "Simon, you are perfect. His death wasn't anything that was in your control. I know you, you are sweet, kind, thoughtful, cherry and many other things that I can spend hours talking about. I know this because I..." He looks at me with surprised eyes, almost expecting.

"...I love you Simon Lewis. More than you may ever know." I suck in a breath (even though I don't need to) and expect the worse.

"Raphael," he said," I love you to." I can't help the huge smile on my face as I beam with happiness. Before I know it he starts to lean in.

And I Panicked .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2M 187K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
1.8M 114K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
1.6M 97.9K 39
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
1.1M 27.9K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...