Enclosed Perimeters (Yandere...

Par Cloakedranger

With summer vacation starting for (F/n) (L/n), she finds herself taking on a new job to earn some extra money... Plus

A/N: Responses to Comments/Questions
Summer Earnings
Mere Observation
Dust Coverings
Strange Occurences
Waking up to Night
A Possible Reassurance
Safety Secured
Visitor
A Communication Problem
Waterfall
Little Rest for the Defenseless
Eating Scared
A Menace
Soon, very soon
Consequence
Limited
Impression and Meet
Pause
Past and New Obsession
New Conditions
A Name's Price
Back to Silence
Physical Watch
Follow the Leader
Ruin Breakfast
Ring a Little
Break a Tear
Garden Asleep
Puzzlement
A Needle and Thoughts
Breakfast Date
Watching Inquiries
A Puzzle Piece
Another Memory
Begin the Second Week
Nearly Injured
A Read for Thought
Troublesome Clothes
Liar's Suffering
Hunt
Inspect
Picture of Fortune
Fuchsia
Enragement
Maybe, Tolerable
Building a Pet House?
Talent in Question
Clock
A Required Rest
Tell a Tale
Happiness and Sadness
Package a Gift
Mastery of Vanishing
Conversation of Cards
Stars in Sight
Under the Sun
Sunny Research
Snuffed Chance
A Little Bit of Ruin
Delicacy
Even until Morning
Epilogue
Drem
Paperback and Ebook Available!

Return

7.8K 374 523
Par Cloakedranger

A/N: As usual, I would recommend putting the video on loop.

The key turned in the lock, and the front door opened. Nathan walked into his home, and, at first, noticed (f/n)'s things laying there as well as his dancing man statue missing. Wondering what had happened to it, he looked around to find her. This, of course, didn't take long since she was sitting upon one of the kitchen stools. After he had set down his keys and had closed the front door, he sighed and greeted her as he took off his grey blazer. "Hopefully, you found your stay relaxing," he voiced simply while he took in his home once again.

"Well, it went better than I expected it to. I hope that you don't mind that I decided to have a strawberry soda before you came in. I just have trouble resisting the sweet taste."

"No, that's perfectly ..." Nathan paused as he noticed the clock missing. He took a step or two further into the living room and saw the shattered glass. His brown eyes widened while he processed what she had just said.

Looking back to her, he saw her chin resting on the palms of her hands. A wide smirk rested on her lips, and Nathan noticed that there was no cold atmosphere in the air. There would be if Drem was still loose in the house and not possessing something, but that smirk was far too familiar. Turning around to fully face him, he asked as calmly as he could, "What are you doing in her body, Drem?"

"Nice to see you too, Nathan. You're not even going to ask how I've been after these past five years of taking away my life, leaving me in isolation and ignoring me? How rude," he voiced, taking a sip of soda afterwards.

"Answer the question now, Drem! I don't have time for you and your sick games!"

"My sick games? That's funny. Last I recalled you're the one who thought that I was playing a game. I never once considered dealing with Evelyn as a game. I thought the matter quite serious, but you're the one who would laugh off my warnings. Still, you're right. Let's move past the past, and I'll tell you what I want. I only have so much time left after all, and you're in quite a predicament now, though; I'm sure that you already know that.

"You see when you first had (F/n) come by; my every intent was to play with her before killing her. Now, though, that's changed. Unlike you, Nathan, she accepted me for my violent and obsessive ways. She looked past all of the terrible things that I did to her and even agreed to visit me after she had left today. In other words, she gave me something that you thought you had snatched away from me. She gave me companionship and showed me that I have a second chance before me.

"So, here's what's going to happen. You're going to seal me to my old room but not alone. I'm sick of being ignored and left to watch the world go by without some proper company. You're going to seal my precious love with me. She promised to visit me, but visiting isn't enough. After all, she mentioned how over time they would dwindle and how she would die. I couldn't let that happen, now could I?"

"You're still as pathetic as ever Drem. Taking other peoples' lives to get what you want. Tch, you haven't learned your lesson. And, what? You now want me to help you after what you did to me? I could care less about your loneliness and wanting a companion. You made your choice when you decided to take Evelyn from me. You deserve everything that I've dealt you, and I'm not going to kill her for you."

"Well, you see, Nathan, there's a slight problem with you refusing my request. As fine as (f/n) looks, she's also quite dead. Like I said, I couldn't have her run off on me. Besides, I'm saving her the pain of experiencing having her spirit ripped from her body as it disintegrates.

"Now when I was looking at one of your spell books and found that I was forever sealed here, I also discovered that you could seal someone who has recently died. Of course, you only have a time window of fifteen minutes to work with. So, here are your options. Either you seal her away with me or you refuse and have to deal with an explanation to her parents.

"Oh, and don't tell me that you can erase their memories of her. Such a singular spell doesn't exist. The only way you can erase someone's memory of another person is to utilize the sealing spell. I also discovered that in your handy-dandy tome. You really shouldn't leave those lying around someone like me. Tick tock, Nathan, you should decide."

"You forgot about another option, Drem. I could always just kill myself and be with Evelyn. I did consider that after sealing you away, but I thought that I would give life another shot. Now, though, it's pretty tempting. You would be forever sealed to this house and have to live with the fact that you killed the person that you loved without ever getting her back. I mean why wouldn't I want to cause you that suffering?"

"Because I know that you're bluffing," Drem answered, picking up a picture from the counter. "Saying how you'll be with Evelyn is a load of bullsh*t. You've found yourself another lover by the name..." he turned the picture around and checked before continuing, "of Irene. She's quite a looker. It's a pity that you didn't leave her phone number lying around with her picture in your bedroom. Oh wait, you did!"

He now held up a slip of paper. "So, that's why I called her over. The moment that she arrives, I could kill her so easily, and you know that too. The fear in your eyes is obvious. So, why not give me my love, and your love gets to live? Sounds like a fair deal to me."

Drem saw Nathan pull out his phone, and he quickly left her body for a moment. He took the male's phone and brought it over to the counter before possessing her body again. "Now, you don't have that option. I'll give you your phone back when you agree to my deal. I doubt that you'd want (f/n)'s parents to ask you what happened to their beloved daughter. Her mother does worry about her so much.

"Besides, I'll leave you alone after this. I'll be locked away in my old room with my love, and you won't have to worry about us bothering you. You can ignore us, like you ignored me these past five years."

Shifting uncomfortably, Nathan voiced, "And, how do I know that Irene is really coming over here? You could be bluffing."

"It's your choice whether you believe me or not, but how about I change the conditions some? The moment that she walks onto this property I will proceed to possess her and eventually kill her. If you don't make a choice soon, I'll ask you to merely seal my love to this house. Then, you'll never be able to truly ignore us. See how considerate I'm being, Nathan."

"You're not being considerate in the slightest. That seal would be easy to break, and you know it. Should someone open a door or window by accident to that room, you would be free. You're also preventing me from having a guest over and letting them stay in that room. Or if I want children, I cannot put them in that spare room."

"Well, it does depend on one's perspective. I view it as consideration; you view it as another way of me ruining your life. Whatever, you can still live, but I'm forced to be forever stuck between life and death. And, frankly, I'm tired of listening to you whine about how awful I've made your life. Now, do I have to kill another one of your girlfriends, or are you going to give me what I want?"

Nathan's hands clenched into fists before he abruptly pointed to Drem's old room with his right index finger. "Fine, head into that room, and I'll proceed. I trust that I'll get my phone afterwards."

"Of course, but only after she is sealed to the room with me. And, don't try any funny business, or you can kiss another one of your girlfriends goodbye," he answered, picking up the phone after finishing the soda. "You might want to bring her things along even if she doesn't really need them anymore," Drem mentioned casually as he headed towards the guest room.

The antique collector muttered something under his breath and picked up her bags. As for Drem, he had already moved everything that was necessary into their room, which they would now be sharing for a very long time. Did he feel bad that he was condemning his love to the same fate as him? Perhaps, he did, but he was more concerned about keeping her with him. He wasn't going to lose another that he loved. No, he would ensure that they would be forever with him.

His love was understanding, so she should warm up to the idea with time. Even if she despised him when she awoke in her new form, they had a lot of time to repair their relationship. There would no longer be a two week time window. Entering into the room, he headed over to the bed and laid down upon it as he waited for Nathan to set down her bags. Once he did so, Drem motioned for him to proceed while he left his love's body to lie on the bed. The auburn-haired male still kept the phone close to him, and Nathan sighed in frustration before he began to chant.

As the chant progressed, Drem watched his love's body disappear in delight. It was sad to see her physical form go, but he should see it again in no time. Of course, Drem made sure that Nathan was reciting the right spell since he paid attention to the words closely, having remembered them from that page in the text. Soon enough, her body was completely gone, and a form began to take shape before his very eyes. A wide grin stretched at the corners' of Drem's lips. He heard the room door slam shut and lock while the windows locked also with the seal. Nathan could no longer be seen, but it didn't matter. Bringing his right thumbnail to his lips, he bit on it excitedly. His love was now eternally his.  

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

140K 5.4K 36
❥︎ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏ yandere! roommates x reader ❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀ When (Y/N) moves in with five strangers, things start out surprisingly well...
76.3K 1.1K 18
(DISCONTINUED!) In a modern alternative world, there is a government job system where an employee from any workplace has the chance of not only touri...
58K 1.1K 16
Y/N is the average girl. not pretty not ugly. not dumb not smart. and she lives a average life. everything normal until a certain boy comes into her...
129K 3.8K 18
PLS. READ THE NEW VERSION INSTEAD. Y/n woke up with a throbbing pain in her head. Not remembering anything at all. Only blurred faces, and angry dis...