INFINITE (Eminem Fan Fiction)

Por _meni_me

"It's like an explosion every time I hold you, I wasn't joking when I told you you take my breath away. You'r... Más

Chapter 1: Almost Famous
Chapter 2: Marshall Mathers
Chapter 3: Fast Lane
Chapter 4: Business
Chapter 5: A Kiss
Chapter 6: Spend Some Time
Chapter 7: Aftermath
Chapter 9: Never Enough
Chapter 10: When the Music Stops
Chapter 11: Love You More
Chapter 12: Criminal
Chapter 13: Say Goodbye Hollywood
Chapter 14: Who Knew
Chapter 15: Don't Approach Me
Chapter 16: The Reunion
Chapter 17: Living Proof
Chapter 18: Yellow Brick Road
Chapter 19: Drips
Chapter 20: KIM
Chapter 21: Seduction
Chapter 22: Legacy
Chapter 23: As the World Turns
Chapter 24: Sing for the Moment
Chapter 25: I'm Back
Chapter 26: How Come
Chapter 27: My Darling
Chapter 28: Cleanin' Out My Closet
Chapter 29: Jealousy Woes
Chapter 30: Love The Way You Lie
Chapter 31: Crazy in Love
Chapter 32: Won't Back Down
Chapter 33: Loud Noises
Chapter 34: Open Mic
Chapter 35: Curtains Up
Chapter 36: Shit Can Happen
Chapter 37: Going Through Changes
Chapter 38: I Need A Doctor
Chapter 39: Take From Me
Chapter 40: Berzerk
Chapter 41: Ass Like That
Chapter 42: Drug Ballad
Chapter 43: My Words are Weapons
Chapter 44: Just Lose It
Chapter 45: Hailie's Song
Chapter 46: Baby
Chapter 47: Remember Me?
Chapter 48: Kill You
Chapter 49: My Dad's Gone Crazy
Chapter 50: Ken Kaniff
Chapter 51: Revelation
Chapter 52: On Fire
Chapter 53: Commercial Break
Chapter 54: Be Careful What You Wish For

Chapter 8: Love Game

5.2K 138 4
Por _meni_me

Chapter 8: Love Game

 Marshall had to roll his eyes a little as Riley wouldn’t stop talking about the Hollywood Sign. She was sitting in the front seat of the hired car, camera around her neck, smile from ear to ear. He could only guess that she didn’t get out much. She was like a kid when it came to sightseeing. Everything was so amazing to her. He had to wonder how she was so optimistic about these things.

“I mean, it was huge! And it was so amazing! You should see the photos I got!” The excitement in her voice was undeniable. As he glanced over at her, he noticed she was facing him. “Where are we going next?”

He couldn’t help but let a sly smile creep onto his face. “It’s a surprise.”

He could tell her whole vibe dropped. “A surprise? That’s not fair.” She sat back in her seat properly, glaring out the window as if to figure out where they were headed. He knew it wouldn’t be much of a surprise as he turned down a street with a huge sign, announcing where they were headed.

Riley sat forwards, “We’re going to Santa Monica Pier?!”

He shrugged, “I thought you might want to see it.”

She looked even more excited than she did about the Hollywood Sign. “I’ve only seen pictures! We have to go on the Ferris wheel, okay?!”

He smirked, thinking how much she sounded like Hailie, right now. “Okay.” He checked his rear view mirror again, praying that they weren’t being media stalked. They were lucky at the Hollywood Sign. He hadn’t seen anybody hanging around. In fact, they’d mostly been alone. Santa Monica Pier, however, would be much more crowded. God only knows what would happen.

He took the last turn, as they pulled onto the Esplanade, driving past the beautiful beach. Riley was staring outside, drawing in a deep breath. “It’s amazing!” He pulled into a park on the side of the road, and she jumped out, hair waving in the sea breeze.

He locked the car and threw on his shades. Hopefully with them on, he’d avoid the public eye. But there was still no promises. They made their way down the stone footpath, headed towards the Pier. You could see the bustling people and the carts racing through the rollercoaster. The Ferris wheel was spinning, people shouting and the waves crashed against the shore. The sun was getting close to setting in the evening, bringing a cool chill to the beach.

Riley was walking so fast, excitement racing through her bones, so he had to practically jog to keep up. He called out to her, laughing, “Riley! Slow down. The pier is not going anywhere.” She looked back at him and pouted, but stopped and waited for him to catch up.

They strolled, peacefully, up to the edge of the pier, people bustling everywhere. He had to keep an eye on Riley because every minute she was off in another direction, hardly able to concentrate with so much going on. It was nice to see her breaking out of her shell but she was bloody hard to keep up with. One minute she’d be at a stall, then she’d be at another, then at the edge of the pier, staring out at the beach. It was almost lucky they were moving so quick. It was unlikely that someone would recognize him at this pace.

Staring at the mechanical clown heads, moving side to side, Marshall realized that Riley had left his side again. Glancing around, he couldn’t see her anywhere in the crowd. That was until he noticed that blonde wavy hair in the distance. She’d moved again.

Smirking, he caught up to her, finding her squatting down in front of a young girl and her parents. The girl had a magazine in her hand, which had a signature in black marker on the side. Riley gave the girl a hug and stood up and waved goodbye. Marshall waited until they’d left before he approached.

“What was all that about?” He asked in a hushed tone.

Riley blushed, looking almost embarrassed that she’d been noticed. “Uhm… a little girl recognized me. She wants to be a model when she grows up.” She cleared her throat. “Can we go on the Ferris wheel now? Please.”

He held her eye contact for a minute. She was changing the subject. She didn’t like the attention. He couldn’t believe it. Most people, especially on the brink of being famous, were dying to be noticed. She was ashamed of it… didn’t want it… ignored it. She was just like him. He absolutely hated all the attention that came with being famous.

He placed his hand on the small of her back, leading her away. “Okay, let’s go.” They strolled through the crowd, making their way to the bottom of the Ferris wheel. There was an old man, running the ride, who had the worst hunch. He smiled at them and let them onto the free carriage. He shut them in and pulled the lever, sending their carriage forwards and up. As they were high enough and out of the sight of everyone, Marshall removed his sunglasses.

After a few minutes, they made their way to the very top, where it stopped for a moment. From their height, they could see out onto the open water, the sun setting on the horizon, its evening glow cast out onto the city of LA.

Marshall glanced at Riley, who was so focused on the view, in absolutely astonished. From the profile, she was simply beautiful. The sunset cast a warm light onto her golden skin, highlighting her beautiful jawline and soft features. Her blue eyes were shining like always and her smile could have lit up a galaxy.

“Beautiful,” She said.

“Yeah…” He agreed. He almost added a ‘you are’, but realized she was talking about the view. She glanced over at him, staring intently into his eyes. The same tingling feeling spread through him as their eyes met, the same as when he’d kissed her. More than anything he wanted to lean in and kiss her again but knew she wouldn’t be okay with that. She was right… they had to wait until the music video was over. They had to remain professional for the most part. But resisting the temptation took all of his concentration.

“You seem really amazed by all of this. Don’t you get out?” He asked, trying to distract himself from how much he was attracted to her.

She sighed, looking back out over the rolling waves. “No.” She paused. “I guess I have tunnel vision. My whole life I’ve been so focused on my career, I forget to live a little. In fact, the only thing I did for myself at home was surfing. I guess I’m still learning how to relax and it’s all very new and exciting.”

He nodded, “I’ve always wanted to take Hailie out here. But I’m just too busy and…” He paused, not wanting to continue the rest of the sentence.

She glanced back at him, “And?” Her face was so sincere, he felt like he could trust her with the information he held so close.

He hesitated but eventually said, “And… I don’t think Kim would allow it.” She looked more confused than confronted like he’d expected. He elaborated, choosing his words carefully. “She’s my ex-wife. We divorced a few months ago.”

Riley genuinely looked upset, “I’m sorry things didn’t work out between you.”

He drew in a deep breath, “Me too. Things get a little complicated with her. I love her and she’s great but… we clash heads a lot. I think my career has been really tough on her but she really drives me crazy sometimes. It’s just...”

“Complicated,” Riley finished. She was staring at the view again, but she wasn’t smiling. She looked like she was reliving a dark memory of her own. After a second, her face lightened up again. “We’ve been up here a while,” She insisted, glancing down at the pier. “Oh my god.”

Confused, he looked down and saw what Riley was surprised by. Instead of a dispersed crowd all over their pier, everyone was gathered around the bottom of the Ferris wheel. “What’s going on?” That’s when he noticed that half the people closest to the base had cameras out, flashes going off every few seconds. “Shit.” It was the paparazzi. They must have caught onto where he was.

“Is that…” Riley didn’t even finish the sentence, she was so overwhelmed by all the people.

If he listed carefully he could faintly hear people saying ‘Eminem’ from the crowd. “Yeah… bad news.” At that second, the Ferris wheel started moving and they started their decent. Riley looked horrified as they came closer and closer to the crowd, who were now clearly swarming paparazzi.

Fast as lightening, Marshall stripped off his hoodie and sunglasses and passed them to her. “Put these on.” She did so, quickly, making sure the hoodie was zipped up and the drawstrings were pulled tight so most of her face was covered. “What about you?” She asked.

“Don’t worry,” he insisted. Their decent was fast and the crowd started going wild as they stopped at the bottom of the Ferris wheel. The old man undid the cage and they stepped out. The camera flashes were so bright, as the paparazzi bombarded them with photos and questions.

“Eminem, who is this with you?”

“What work are you doing here in LA?”

“Are there any updates on your relationship with Kim?”

Not intending to be mean, he roughly led Riley through the crowd. They mostly let him through, but it didn’t stop the pictures and questions. He blindly made it back to the car and helped Riley into the front seat before jumping in the driver’s side.

Instead of leaving them alone, the paparazzi crowded the car. Annoyed, Marshall started the engine and revved the car. Most of the people stepped back and as he started moving, they got out of his way, not wanting to be run over by his ferocious road rage. It wasn’t until they were half way back to hotel that he could relax.

Riley finally undid his hoodie and took off his sunglasses. “Thanks.” She said, softly.

He tightened his grip on the steering wheel. “I’m sorry.”

As he glanced over he saw she was still overwhelmed. “It’s okay. I just… didn’t realize how crazy famous you are.”

He sighed. Those fucking idiots had ruined everything. 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

311K 5.6K 46
How far can the mind go to make the perfect fantasies? I have no idea, but I hope someday I figure it out. (warning: I wrote this when I was new to...
186K 5.5K 100
Just imagine that you meet your idol and he get's infatuated by plain and boring you. Can you trust him, despite all the rumors who has been going on...
12.8K 303 30
⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️: smut, violence and very questionable consent or lack of consent altogether... Also, this book literally makes no goddamn sense w...
63.2K 1.9K 25
Description Lilly Wilcher is a 35 year old highly regarded Administrative Assistant for a large New York City business. After a failed relationshi...