The Lone Wolf

By BlackThornedRose717

I was a Rogue. I was an Outsider. I was running from my mistake, and my thoughts haunted me, the words oozed... More

×The Lone Wolf×
The Journey to Hell
Is this how I die?
The Great Revival
Never again
Here On Again
Meeting the Rogues
A Old Horror Story
Alls Well Ends Bad
The Cold Truth
Nobody
Pain Review
The Plan
Sweet Revenge
Jealous much?
Respect for you
How could you?
Attack my lungs
What the hell happened?
Friends are nice
Is He Crazy?
Kill me!!!
The Night is Young
Im in trouble
The Tenth Reason
Running is Wrong
Regret being alone
The Demon inside me
Halfblood?
The Epic Battle!!
Heats here
Mates!!
Acceptance
Nightmares
Paralyzed
Dreams alive
The sky is blue
Love in the air
Luna

Rogue

7.8K 226 55
By BlackThornedRose717

I woke up with a groan, my head pounding and my arms feeling like jello.

I laughed out loud when I saw myself on the lawn outside. Man, did I get drunk or what. My skin prickled and my wolf kept stirring.

I felt my anxiety levels rise and I stared at the horizon from my spot on the yard.

I growled when I felt two arms pull me up and then place me on the couch inside our living room.So I glared at him.

"Sorry luna, I just dont get a nice feeling when I see you outside in the backyard passed out , and I have to clean up" Dominick said pouting and picking up some red beer cups.

I looked around and sighed on the couch. My face staring up at the wall . my mind keeps thinking if last night.

"Where's Mark" I said groaning and rolling off the couch. Barely standing.

I needed to talk to him about his mate. Good thing I was a little sober when this happened.

"Its important, I saw something last night that made me cringe. "I said  and walked away from Dominick, still a little wobbly from the alcohol.

////Flash back(After fight)////

I stormed away from them. Mark was walking behind me, cursing to himself as I made my way towards the table.

I cant belive the bitch had the nerve to fight me, I wasn't doing ANYTHING that wasn't playfulness. I could've been Marks Sister!!

Exactly , what if I was his sister . I would do my best to get them separated,THEN  Beat the shazzles out of her.

"Calm down"Mark said walking beside me.

" I cant" I growled and stopped walking, glaring at him.

"Well then I have to make sure you dont do anything reckless" He said standing by my side.

"No, your going to your mate" I said shoving him softly.

"Well its my job to-" I cut Mark off

"Its your job to protect and love your mate, go, now" I said shoving him harder.

He smiled at me before walking away. I walked away from the party and Into the dark, mossy, woods.

I heard, giggling? I walked towards the noises and nearly fainted at what I saw.

Marks mate and One of the guards in my pack, What was his name? Mason? They were kissing and Growling and.... Im not going anyfurther.

it looks like he could mark her any moment with his Black eyes. He had red, curly hair and I wonder what his REAL eye color was.

He seemed built, and he was definitely a wolf in my pack. His hands went down her back and planted on her waist.

He deepened the kiss and they both growled. oh hell no.

"Release her, NOW!!" I said using my Luna voice.

They stopped dead still, he pushed her away and started moving his hands through his hair nervously.

"Sorry Mam" He gushed, turning towards me and looking down.

I growled and walked towards him, stopping directly in front of him. My hand lifted his chin and I met light brown eyes.

"Are you aware that this female is mated to Alphas second beta in command ?" I said glaring.

"So you better end whatever relationship you have, or else there will be hell to pay" I growled.

His eyes widened and He glared at the girl. His eyes grew red and he glared at her, fist tightening, he walked towards her.

He was just inches from her face, Breath probably fanning her forehead, He was a tall guy.

"Calm down" I said again using my luna voice.

"She didnt even tell me!!We've been dating for three years and shes still a coward!!" he growled Still assaulting her with his glare.

"Coward?! your the one who never called me and told me that-" I tuned them out, tired of hearing this.

They kept arguing. So I sat down on a log and waited, and waited, and waited. They didnt stop.

I looked at the dark, night. The sky looked peaceful. Group's of clouds and a soft gust of wind.

"Im done with you!!!"The boy yelled storming off and shifting into a dark red wolf. He ran through the woods leaving me gaping.

cool, He looked awsome. This is like a dramatic movie.  I'm the audience.

"This is YOUR fault!!" She turned to me. Her eyes full of hatred.

Her eyes were red and tears stained her cheeks. Maybe I should have listened to what they were saying.

She growled before storming off.I laughed inside and headed towards the party. Should I tell Mark his mate was With that guy? Ehat was his name again?

Naw, its not a big deal, whatever they had before is crushed. She should've been faithful to her mate and broke up with that guy a long time ago.

I dont want Mark to be crushed.  So Im just gonna stay silent and enjoy this night.

///Flashback over////

I gripped my head. My wolf kept growling and I Felt angry.

How could she do that to her own mate!!

Some people dont deserve a mate. I mean , if you met your mate, you shouldn't have a BOYFRIEND.Unless that boyfriend is your mate.

I walked to the kitchen, Mark was on the floor passed out and he looked angry in his sleep. He was growling to himself and his his face was contorted in anger.

" Mark" I Said slapping his face softly to wake him up.

He shot up like a bullet. Thankfully, I moved out of the way. His eyes wide and His face angry.

"YOU" He pointed a finger at me.

he stood up and brushed his shirt and pants off. His glare never leaving my eyes.

"YOU sent my mate away, you selfish bitch"Mark growled.

I felt my wolf get angrier. My knuckles where white from how hard my hands were in a fist. My eyes glazed over and red tinted them.

"I didnt send her away" I said calmly, breathing, trying  hold isabel back.

it's a Nice move. When your full of anger, you have no self-control, you cant think straight. Its better to be calm and composed, Or else youll be a reckless teen wolf.

I looked at Mark in the eyes and cupped his face with my two hands. making sure he was staring at my eyes.

"Your mate had a boyfriend, I told HIM to back off" I smiled.

Marks eyes softened and he released a breath. He looked at me sadly and I saw his eyes gloss over with tears. 

"I have to say something" Mark Said looking down. 

"Last night at the party, on my way looking for my mate. I felt a terrible pain, It lasted for hours and  was here in the Kitchen by myself." He frowned and lifted his shirt.

Besides his abs, he had Bruises and marks all over his stomach and they trailed  all the way to his back. I gasped.

Black, purple, blue... he had a rainbow of dark colors streaming over his back and stomach.

"Where is your mate EXACTLY" I said looking at him, his eyes filling with tears.

"My wolf told me that you angered her and I assumed you sent her away. Sorry for accusing you" Mark frowned.

"Who cares!! where is she?!" I  raising my voice. No..this shit is happening to Mark.

No him, please not Mark. Dont let this happen..

"Where is Eric when you need him!!" I growled.

I grabbed Marks hand and practically hauled him out of the kitchen. I walked with him down our hallway and sighed.

I stopped in the middle if the hallway. HOW am I gonna tell him THIS? How could you say something like that to your best friend.

"Your mate cheated on you" I said sadly looking in his eyes.

Swirls of black flooded them and his grip on my hand Tightened. His whole body stiffened and His shoulders strained up.

He was no longer slouching like always or All laidback. He wasnt the playful and happy, funny Mark. He was a completely different person.

His back was straight and his eyes were black. His face was completly serious. Tense shoulders and Cleanched jaw, he clearly wasnt taking this well.

"Luna" He said darkly.

His voice was more deep and dark and velvety, Like smooth and calm. Its scary,  Like a crazy person calm.

Why do I have to  be so confusing at describing things..

"Help me find her" He said with black eyes.

His voice not wavering. Hard and cold and Serious.

I shivered and smiled at him. As we walked down the hallway. I felt wierd. I looked down and Pulled my shirt up.

Bruises sprinkled my stomach and I growled. That bitch couldn't have done that much damage. But THIS, was something else.

Where was Eric? I started to panic.

We kept walking down the halls and I almost cried when I caught his sweet sent.  My wolf jumping and yelling inside me. 

Funny thing was.. her sent was mixed with it. We stopped behind a dark brown colored door. The sent was SO strong.

I stopped walking and Mark stood next to me. We looked at eachother before I felt a tear roll down my face. No fucking way.

Mark growled and walked backwards. After a final look at me, he ran to the door and broke it down.

My wolf howled in pain and I growled. I felt my eyes turn red. My blood rushed to my brain and I Couldnt handle it.

"Fuck it!!"I yelled to my wolf.

In the room, There were clothes scattered all over the floor. My heart shrunk at EVERY piece of clothing I saw.

My eyes glared at the bed, Eric . No clothes. AND that bitch of a mate to Mark, Lying down, head on his chest.

she was purring, He was smiling, they looked like a mated couple and I Wanted to dissapear that moment.

The slam of the door woke them up, Mark was throwing things across the room and yelling. 

I couldnt hear a thing. My ears were ringing, My heart stopped and my eyes filled with tears.

" Oh shit!! Ashlyn its not what you think!!" Eric said jumping up and quickly pulling on his pants.

When I looked into his eyes, I didnt feel it. NO sparks, I hate him.  How could he DO this to me. what did I  DO to him other than be his mate.

So I FELT nothing, my wolf was angry. The song " Till I fall alseep" by jayme dee played in my head.

I couldnt help but think about when me and Eric sang together. I wanted to die, pain, pain, pain!!

Im always getting hurt. I know its wrong but, Fuck the moongoddess!!

Just Pairing me up with men who never wanted me and just use me. I dont even care anymore. I am numb to feeling now.

Im done.

I turned around and sprinted down the hallway. I ran to my room and gasped when there was a small box on my bed.

I opened it to reveal a small golden necklace. Two pieces if a broken heart were back together, with two wolfs surrounding it. Howling.

The words I love you were engraved on it.

A note lay beside it and I opened it.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Dear ashlyn,

I know I'm not the perfect guy, or the sweetest man to you, but when im around you, im perfect. I feel like I used to when my mother was alive.

You warm me and make me smile. We always have battles but, we are mates.. we will always be together forever.

I love you, Your mate

      -Eric

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Tears streamed down my face and I grabbed my duffel bag. I shoved random clothes in the bag and packed my necessities.

I frowned as I passed by the  bathroom. Remembering when I threw up and that I could possibly be bearing his child.

I stormed out the room and ran outside.  There was silence. I could feel the anger build up in me. When I got near the border of his pack territory. I cried , Tears flooding my eyes at the sight.

Wolfs, hundreds. They were lined up in two rows , either side of me , creating a path for me to the border. Julia was at the end. I ran to her, I engulfed her in a hug.

The wolfs looked heartbroken. But they didn't stop me, Did Eric tell them to let me go?

"Take care of yourself" She whispered in my ear while slipping something in my bag.

I felt a tear slide down my face when I saw Mark and Dominick behind her. Dominick looked so sad, but Mark had a stone cold face.

Without words, I ran to Mark and tackled him in a hug. I dont know how long I cried in his chest. My emotions let out.

I hugged him hard and he hugged back. When we pulled away, I saw his tear stained face. Which made me cry even more.

I turned and gave Dominick a soft hug. He rubbed my back and whisphered a goodbye in my ear. I let go and turned to them.

I handed my bookbag to Julia and shifted.My fur sprouting and Bones cracking , my body flew to four legs quicker than a flash. I guess I still possessed some of Erics benefits.

I growled and grabbed the bag in my mouth. I let out a soft howl and sprinted away. My heart breaking at every bound or leap I made farther away from him.

I could hear sad howls echo through the  forest behind me and I my wolf howled in agony. My paws padded softly and swiftly, quicker than I ever knew.

the wind blew and I whimpered. I could feel myself give out. My mate Eric, disobeyed me. HE CHEATED.

Things were never what I thought they were. The things I thought were there... disappeared. Things are never as they appear. I shoulve expected it.

I deserve it. For believing I'd actually have a happy life.

///Few hours later///

I stopped by the lake I found and shifted. I pulled on Some clothes, A pair of blue jeans and a green shirt.

I growled when I pulled out the thing julia slipped into my bag. I sat by the bank of the river. Staring at the water rippling and the sunset.

My head pounded and The air brushed against me. I lifted the small test in my hands.

I cursed at my own words. how the hell?

The pregnancy test was positive

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

This is not the end!! I will make another book about her story and how it moves on.

Some of you might me be mad at me for making Eric cheat on her, but it had to be done.

Any ideas on if the baby should be a boy or girl? Name? Who should It look like? Personality?

im actually happy cause one of my friends guessed that she was pregnant and I was caught off guard. Its THAT obvious.

Im finally finshed with my Book!! And remember!! im starting on book two already. I will release it on 6/12/14, and its called "dark moonlight".

btw, this book is dedicated to my best friend _brandyy3

if you really like this book, please follow her, she was the one who inspired me in the first place, along with all of you.

Thank you, I had fun writing this book.

See you later guys!!

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

-blackrose ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

338 0 10
I'm done crying. If life taught me anything, it would be to not give a flying fuck. Crying didn't get me anywhere. Writing helped a little. But it's...
60 3 6
Just as you thought you're enough... Just as you thought you're complete... And just as you thought you've found the one... But suddenly that though...
372K 13.2K 49
❝Never mess with the Royals. You'll feel the flames of hell before you even get there.❞ Back then, I wasn't anyone special. I wasn't some hero who sa...
587K 15.4K 27
It's so cold...I feel like I'm freezing up. Literally. I felt like everything inside was beginning to change...who I was, what I was, and just me. I...