i'm the one | taennie ff

By jentaesdestiny

sometimes, arranged marriage is not bad at all! right? -- taehyung x jennie short fanfic STATUS : COMPLETED 6... More

note + characters
chapter 1 β€’ shook
chapter 3 β€’ ex
chapter 4 β€’ mine now
chapter 5 β€’ weeks before wedding
chapter 6 β€’ wedding day!
author's note

chapter 2 β€’ the real us

9.3K 264 122
By jentaesdestiny

Third Person's POV

"Jen"

"Yes?"

"I need to tell something. to you. Just please don't tell anybody."

"What?"

"I..."

"You what? please make it quick" Jennie said while rolling her eyes.

"I need to go to the toilet, brb"

"VERY FUNNY TAEHYUNG, AGAIN!" she shouted and chuckled.

Jennie's POV

wow, so unexpected dude. such weird attitude, is he an alien? his jokes are as funny as jisoo's and jin's lol. can anyone tell me where does he come from? or they? lmao

he came back from the toilet, looking statisfied somehow while rubbing his belly. well, i can say he's happy after unloading.

"my my, look at this guy, with a satisfied face after doing his thingy in the loo." i teased him.

"yah! what do you mean?" he sat down and pouted then finishing his cup of latte. i laughed, and he smiled. omo omo

"stop aaaa" i said while covering my red face.

"aw, you're blushing aren't you?" said taehyung. then he pulled away my two hands from my face.

"stop covering you beautiful face, jen." he winked. i'm speechless.

"how can a ner- EH no i mean a guy like-" Taehyung didn't let me finish my sentence, instead he put his index finger on my lips.

"stop calling me a nerd, okay?" he smiled.

unconsciously, i smiled too.

Taehyung's POV

I know i'm marrying Jennie because of my parents, but i started to like her, despite her cold face, she has a warm attitude. it's only been hours since i know her but it feels like i've already known her for years.

i forgot something, her number.

"Jen, what's your number?"

she handed me her phone so i can write down her number in my phone.

"Okay thanks!:)"

"Stop smiling cutely- oh i mean your smile is AWESOME" she was flustered when she bursted her words out. aw so cute jennie-a, i thought.

i looked at my phone and it's already 6 p.m. mom texted me to go home to have dinner with jennie and her mom.

"Jen, let's go home, but you're going to have dinner at my house first, your mom is there," i told her.

"okayy!"

We took a cab since we're so lazy to walk and it's already dark.

- in Taehyung's house -

mom and jennie's mom clapped hands when they saw us entering the house. and they were whispering but loudly.

"Awww you guys already get along?" - my mom

"Gosh they're so cute together" - jennie's mom

"i know right, they look like jin and jisoo at their dating days." - my mom

"and both of them are handsome and pretty, wow!" - my mom

"Mom, i can clearly hear you." i interuppted them. jennie chuckled softly.

"uhm don't mind us, anyways let's have dinner, we're having bulgogi, tteoppoki, and japchae!" my mom said.

"YES MY FAVOURITE, LOVE YOU MOM!" i gave her a heart sign with my arms while the others bursted laughing.

yes, and i'm kim taehyung which is showing his 4D side instead of a nerd side, but wth i'm not a nerd, wearing glasses doesn't mean i'm a nerd. it's true right?

we started eating and having chit chats together.

"oh and when is our wedding will be held?" i asked.

"aw taehyung wants jennie afterall" my mom teased. Jennie just rolled her eyes.

"uhm about next month?" Jennie's mom told me.

"what- isn't that too fast?" asked Jennie .

"the dads have already planned everything, don't worry guys." my mom smiled.

Jennie and I just sighed. Oh boy, this is not good, Because if my wedding is planned 1 month from now, it means i would have only known Jennie for a month.

Jennie's POV

It's 9 p.m , me and my mom went back home. In the car..

"So what do you think about Taehyung?" asked my mom.

"I don't know, he's nice but i haven't known him for a long time, or should i say only for hours, not even a day. Just let me know him better first, I don't want everything is rushed," i explained to my mom.

Mom just nodded and continued focusing on her driving.

Third Person's POV

Jennie and Taehyung continued hanging out for a week.

-after a week-

Jennie woke up and brushed her teeth, washed her face and took a shower. She's trying to get some clothes from her closet while her towel wraps her body and another towel wraps her wet hair. Suddenly, the door of her room opened..

"GYA!"

"WOA!"

it's Taehyung.

"OH MY GOD DO YOU KNOW HOW TO KNOCK ?" said Jennie while catching her breathe.

"Woops sorry," Taehyung went out and closed the door.

He's sure is something else, Jennie thought.

After Jennie got dressed, she went out of her room, found Taehyung who was sitting on the couch.

"yah! what was that for?" asked Jennie with a fierce look.

"i'm so sorry, Jen, sososososo sorry, i really didn't know." Taehyung begged with puppy eyes.

Jennie sighed, "btw what brings you here?"

"So your mom is outta work with your dad, and my mom wants me to go to your house to visit you," he explained.

Jennie sat down beside Taehyung, and Taehyung's heart started to beat faster.

I think I'm sick, Taehyung thought.
(a/n : lol u're in love dummy)

"Have you eaten breakfast?" Jennie asked Taehyung.

"Uhm no, actually my mom-"

"Okay, I'll cook." said Jennie without letting Taehyung finishing his sentence.

"Omo, you can cook? Wife goals❤️" said Taehyung while giggling.

Jennie looked at Taehyung with a disgusted look.

"Can I slap you with my frying pan?"

-

so sorry Jimin hasn't even appeared in this chapter😭 but he will soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 358 13
they were both needed to marry each other he accepted for his dad she accepted because she was afraid of her dad lets read to see whats going on in t...
865 82 9
* TAENNIE STAKLER AU* "Who are you!?" I said trying to look through the darkness of the room but it was worthless. "You don't remember me, Jen?" He s...
10.7K 241 10
Jennie is force by her dad to married with a stranger. let see how Jennie live after marriage with a stranger... Taennie
8.3K 268 30
Jennie a savage girl who got into arrange marriage with her enemy which is Taehyung a bad boy. After they got married they keep the wedding as secret