Dangerously In Love (MiChaeng)

Av PengMi

Highest ranking: #3 in fanfiction as of 07/08/18. She ended up broken. Not sure if she's willing to let someo... Mer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
This is not an update.
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
This is not an update.
Chapter 41
END.
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Twicelights

Chapter 25

7.9K 321 268
Av PengMi

Chaeng was was hurt when she heard the answer. She felt like an arrow suddenly stroke her heart. She knows that Mina doesn't like her but hearing it like that still hurts.

She looked at Jihyo and she saw her mouthed 'That's okay'. She nodded and took another glass of wine.

Mina didn't notice the awkward atmosphere and spun the bottle. They continued playing and already finished two bottles of wine. It was just followed by silly questions and dares.

Dangerously In Love [Chapter 25]

Mina's POV

Sana is already drunk but she still insists on drinking more. Chaeng, who's on the mood for drinking cause she's hurt, told them to get another bottle from the pantry.

Jihyo, who's the only one who can still walk properly, grabbed a bottle and returned. Dahyun opened it and started pouring it on a glass. She spun the bottle and landed to Chaeng.

"Dare." She said.

"Dare?" Sana laughed. "Kiss her!" She pointed to Mina.

"What? Her?" Chaeng replied and laughed hard. "No way." She grabbed the glass of wine and was about to drink it but Mina stopped her.

"Hey what's wrong with you? You've been drinking non-stop. I thought you don't want to drink?"

"Who cares? It's just wine anyway." Chaeng replied, trying to open her eyes as she talk. She's actually drunk. She and Sana drunk a lot even if it's not their turn, and she purposely doesn't answer the questions or do the dare for her to drink more.

"No, that's enough. Just give her another dare."

"Pfft." She laughed sarcastically. "Whatever, I'll drink it anyway."

Mina got angry. What's wrong with you? I didn't know you'll be like this. You were okay earlier and now you're showing that attitude? What's the problem with this kid.

Chaeng was about to drink it when suddenly Mina took it from her and drunk it up.

"Yah! That's mine!" Chaeng said angrily.

"You're not drinking anymore kid. That's enough!" Mina argued.

By that time, Dahyun and Sana is already asleep, they're lying on the floor next to each other while Jihyo was just sitting there silently.

"Why do you care! I want to drink!" Chaeng's voice is raising and Mina felt her hand formed into a fist.

What the heck is wrong with you?! Mina thought as she looked at Chaeng kinda swaying due to dizziness.

"Just let her drink Mina-ya. It's not always that she drinks right? Maybe she just feel like it." Jihyo said.

"But—." She looked back at Chaeng who's now holding the bottle, drinking from it directly. She sighed deeply. "Aigoo, this kid. You're so moody eh? I wonder what made her like that."

"Maybe she just feels a little hurt?" Jihyo said.

"Hurt? Why so sudden? She was okay earlier."

Jihyo shook her head out of frustration. "Maybe she heard something she's not supposed to hear."

"Like what?" Mina is still clueless.

"Nevermind. Hey take care of her first."

Mina shifted to Chaeng. She is still drinking, bottom's up, some wine dripping on her lips. "Oh my gosh Son Chaeyoung that's enough." She got the bottle which is almost empty and put it aside.

She grabbed a tissue and wiped Chaeng's mouth. Chaeng yawned and closed her eyes. She laid her down on the floor and put a pillow under her head. "Aigoo. You drank too much. You never listen."

She brushed Chaeng's hair away from her face. She smiled as she saw Chaeng's innocent face, sleeping. "Sorry for getting mad at you."

Jihyo smiled as she watched Mina taking care of Chaeng.

"I think we'll sleep here. Those two are already deeply asleep now. You can sleep at Chaeng's room Jihyo-ya. It's just upstairs."

"It's okay. I'll just sleep here on the couch."

"You sure?" Mina asked and Jihyo nodded. "Can I ask for a favor then? Can you get some pillows and blankets? They might get cold."

"Yeah sure. Where should I get it?" She replied as she stood up.

Mina gave her the instructions to Chaeng's room and she went. After a few minutes she went back and put a blanket over the couple and gave one to Mina. She brought some pillows as well.

"Thanks." She covered the blanket over Chaeng. "I should't have to ask you for that but I can't go, I'm chained thanks to you."

Jihyo chuckled. "Mian." She laid down on the couch, still facing Mina. "So were you honest earlier? When you said you don't like anyone right now?"

"Hmm. Yeah I am. I guess so."

"So you're not sure?"

"I don't know. Sometimes I feel like there's something but..I'm not sure about it."

"Haven't you moved on from Momo yet?"

Mina was silent for a while. Then she spoke. "I don't know. I think so. I'm happy right now, but...I don't know." She said in a sad tone.

"Hey, no rush. I know that you're still hurt, but don't close your heart to everyone 'cause you don't know, maybe there's someone there, someone close who's trying to enter but you just don't notice 'cause you're blinded by the pain that you feel." Jihyo said.

Mina glanced at Chaeng. "What if I'll get hurt again?"

"You wouldn't know that not until you've started something first. And hey, pain is always part of loving someone. But of course, who would like to be hurt right? Not unless you're a masochist." Jihyo said jokingly to lighten up the mood.

"So you're a love expert now huh?" Mina chuckled. "What about you? You still haven't found someone yet?"

"Hmm? I think I have a crush on someone."

"What??! Really?" Mina almost squealed but she covered her mouth immediately, afraid she might awake the others.

"Hey keep quiet!" Jihyo hushed her.

"Sorry. I'm just surprised, it's the first time you're having a crush on someone. So who is he? Or she? Is it a he or she?"

Jihyo laughed. "Problem of gay friends, you always need to ask if someone is a he or she. Anyway, she's a girl." Then she looked at the couple who's sound asleep.

"Seolma...." Mina can't believe it.

Jihyo nodded. "Yeah I know she's taken already. It's just crush you know, it's not like I love her. Duh." She gave a bittersweet smile. "She's seductively attractive and cute. Hey how can someone be so cute and sexy at the same time?"

Mina looked at her with pity.

"Hey don't look at me like that. I think it's just infatuation anyway."

"Awwe. My poor Jihyo. It's the first time you liked someone, and unfortunately that someone is taken. Don't worry, you'll find someone that'll be yours only."

"Coming from you eh?" They both chuckled.

"Come here, I want to hug you."

"To console me? Nah I'm okay. I told you it's just a crush, nothing more." Jihyo replied.

"So why did you lie earlier?"

"Then should've I confessed that I jave a crush on her? In front of her girlfriend?"

"Yeah you have a point."

Mina's right hand moved as Chaeng changed position, she's now lying on her side facing the wall.

"We need to sleep now. Good night Mina-ya."

"Good night Jihyo-ya." Mina laid down, flat on her back but it's quite uncomfortable 'cause her right hand is hanging on Chaeng's side.

How am I supposed to sleep like this? She tried to pull her hand slowly but that made Chaeng move. She changed her position, turned around, lying on her side but now facing Mina. It's more comfortable on Mina's part 'cause her hand is now in between them but she gasped as she saw how close Chaeng's face is, it's just an inch away. She can smell the alcohol from her breath. It smells sweet with the scent of the wine they drank.

Her heart beating so fast that she can hear it pounding so loud. Why am I feeling like this? She can feel her face heating up. She feels like she's getting drunk with just Chaeng's breath. She licked her lips and gulped. She's staring intently at Chaeyoung who's innocently sleeping.

Yah Mina-ya! What are you thinking?! Don't you even dare! She closed her eyes and tried to divert her thoughts. She's thinking of facing the other way or move her face away but she didn't. It's like a part of her wants to feel Chaeng's breath, she's getting addicted to it to the point that she wants to have a taste.

She's biting her lip real hard that she didn't notice it got wounded a little that blood started to come out.

Son Chaeyoung, why are you making me feel like this? It's driving me crazy.

"Min.....Mina.." Chaeng uttered in her sleep.

All the thought she has suddenly blacked out as she heard those words. She opened her eyes and saw Chaeng still asleep.

Is she sleep talking? "Yes?" She answered in a whisper.

"Mina....I've been wanting to tell you that.."
It sounds a bit gibberish that she can't understand it clearly. "Huh? What was that?"

"I know how hurt y.......but I'll never.......you.." Chaeng uttered again.

"What?" She's now getting frustrated, she really wants to understand what Chaeyoung is saying.

She waited for a couple of seconds for her to talk again but she just heard her snoring. She chuckled. "Aigoo. You must be so tired." Mina feels a little bit calm now, good thing there was a distraction or else...

She brushed Chaeng's hair. "Good night tiger." She just stared at her until she fell asleep.

.

.

.

To be continued...

Hi guys!! Thanks for reading.

So yeah, this is a double update to make it up to you guys. ^^,

Credits to the owners of these pics.

The way she look at her. Poor Jihyo, she can only like her from a distance.

Anyway. Here's Chaeng looking fab while drinking.

It's too much, she looks like she's about to throw up.

She looks drunk and wasted here. Keke

Minari looks annoyed while Chaeng is just enjoying it.

I'm just gonna leave it here 'cause Bae looks so cute.

So..after too much drinking, Chaeng is sleepy.

Everyone's sleeping.

Mina, control your thoughts!
Her eyes says it all.

That tongue habit.

Please comment and vote. ^^

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

7.3K 384 38
LYD: Vengance Twice Fanfic (Jeong x Mina) Warning!: Genderbend Story Started: 09/20/23 Finished: 01/21/24
82.3K 3K 41
One day Mina's Chaeyoungie left her without telling anyone... Mina waited for soo long until she married to a guy few years later she and her kids mo...
22.2K 1K 30
Just a collection of oneshots of my favorite Twice ship. Expect lots of fluff and maybe a little bit of angst, but absolutely no deaths because I hat...
150K 5K 34
"I must have married you for a reason right? I refuse to let you go that easily, let's fix this." Most impressive rankings: #2 in myouimina #3 in min...