Known

By pljtranspan

I'm falling..... I can't escape.... they know... how do they know...... who I truly am...... WARNING: Althoug... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six

Chapter seven

23 1 0
By pljtranspan

The exact minute I was born, the last bomb had dropped...

I began having.... issues...

Not only were doctors completely loosing it, but so was I.

I had become completely conscious of my surroundings....

Scientifically impossible??

Yes.

Did it happen???

Yes.

I had become aware that I was born.

I had become aware that my mother was holding me.

I had become aware that when the doctors said "Susan Walters" they were referring to my mother.

It's like the bomb snapped me right out of my head and into the real world.

Without any warning.

Maybe I was scared?

Bravery?

I don't know.

All that I know now....

Is that is should not have happened...

But it did.

Now I'm stuck with it.

To this day I continue to remember things I shouldn't.

I continue to be abnormally aware of my surroundings.

But if the government found out, I'd be in a lab or something being tested...

In prison.

Something like that....

But definitely not free or safe.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.7K 1.2K 97
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
64.2K 148 21
Just a slutty whore who needs to get all her thoughts and feelings on a page. Loves being submissive to her dom daddy ๐ŸงŽโ€โ™€๏ธ DISCORD- jessieleihuyg8t...
163K 5.9K 27
ููŠุตู„ ุจุญุฏู‡ ูˆุนุตุจูŠู‡ ู†ุทู‚: ุงู† ู…ุงุฎุฐูŠุชูƒ ูˆุฑุจูŠุชูƒ ู…ุงูƒูˆู† ูˆู„ุฏ ู…ุญู…ุฏ ุงู„ูˆุฌุฏ ุจุจุฑูˆุฏ ูˆุนู†ุงุฏ : ุงู† ู…ุงุฑูุถุชูƒ ู…ุงูƒูˆู† ุจู†ุช ุชุฑูƒูŠ !
70.4K 3.9K 82
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...