Closer to You [Michaeng]✔️

By CubChaeng

"I just want to be closer to you but you're ignoring me like I'm nothing." "And I don't want you to get hurt... More

[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[N/A] Please read!
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
[32]
[33]
[34]
[35]
[36]
[37]
[38]
[39]
[40]
[41]
[42]
[43]
[44]
[45]
[46]
[Epilogue]
[Special]: Games
[Special]: Tired

[13]

9.4K 342 197
By CubChaeng

Last Chapter-12
"I am not a loser."

"Mhm." I nodded, a smile growing on my face. Mina groaned, rolling her eyes and shaking her head at me.

The longer I spend with you, the harder it gets to deny what I'm feeling.

::Chapter 13::
<Next Day>
-Third Person's POV-

"Unnie." Chaeyoung's voice interrupted Nayeon's cries, a soft smile appearing on the shorter girls face, "You did nothing wrong. Promise." She reassured, a little frustrated with Nayeon's pleads early in the morning.

"Are you sure?"

"If you did something wrong, I would have ignored you when I saw you. Did I? No, so stop overthinking." Chaeyoung chuckled, stretching her arms in which Nayeon just let out a relieved sigh.

"Ok, Ok. Sorry for annoying you."

"No problem, plus. You're my favourite unnie." Chaeyoung smiled, her dimples showing. Although, for Nayeon, she didn't believe that and decided to take it as an advantage.

"I thought Mina was your favourite." Nayeon smirked.

"Oh my-We're going to be late for class, don't tease me." Chaeyoung answered, shooting a glare at the bunny. Nayeon just laughed, her two front teeth showing a bit which made Chaeng hold in a snicker.

"Ok fine." Nayeon groaned, getting pulled by Chaeyoung's small stature. As they entered the room, everyone went quiet, their eyes on the two, "Why are they looking at us like we did the stupidest thing ever?" Nayeon whispered.

"I don't know." Chaeyoung whispered back, overwhelmed by all the sudden attention.

"Hey everyone, nice to meet you all." A voice spoke, which made the two clueless students to turn around. As Chaeyoung's eyes met with the owner, her anger boiled and as well as Nayeon's.

"My name is Sunmi and you all should know Dahyun, who's back from her vacation."

Why the hell are they here?! Chaeyoung and Nayeon looked at each other, dumbfounded with a mix of anger.

-Jeongyeon's POV-

Momo and I got a little closer because of my questions about Tzuyu, turns out she hasn't talked to that girl either. Chou Tzuyu is a dance major and her beauty is just so visually appealing. If TWICE was an actual girl group, she would be the visual of it, no doubt. As I walked into my class, I felt my knees almost melt.

A girl with raven hair, tall and looking away from the front was sitting at the back. Her cheek was resting on her palm and she was on her phone, due to the light reflecting under her face.

Chou Tzuyu.

Students in the room were glancing at her, whispering to their friends as they did so. I was looking around and the only seat left was beside her, I didn't want to go to class anymore. I know I've always wanted to meet Tzuyu but just seeing her literally doing nothing already made me nervous.

"Yoo Jeongyeon." She looked at me. Her voice calling my name.

Say something!

"I-Uhm. I-yes?"

Idiot.

"This is the only seat left, are you going sit or no." Tzuyu asked, her hand holding her phone as she looked at me with those mesmerizing eyes. Yet she had no readable expression, it was hard to understand what she was possibly thinking.

"Oh, yeah." I approached the seat beside Tzuyu, gently placing my bag on the table afraid to even spark up a conversation. She went back to her phone, her hair covering her features. "Th-Thanks." I stuttered out, my voice was barely audible for anyone to hear.

Tzuyu looked at me, her phone turned off showing her interest. Just by that gesture, made me even more terrified to talk "Hm?" She hummed. Her eyes were staring into mine and I felt my cheeks go hot from the gaze.

"Thanks. You know for saving me a seat." I cleared my throat, fortunately not stuttering this time.

"Oh. No problem." A small smile appeared on her features before she went back to her phone. Tzuyu ended our conversation with a gentle smile and I'm sure anyone would forget that but nope not me. Her smile, her eyes, her voice. Everything is sweet. Just like what people say.

"I guess anything for the girl crush." Tzuyu winked, before slipping earphones on. My eyes widened and I felt like my heart just shot through a thousands stars.

Act normal Jeongyeon, don't be influenced by Sana's gay traits.

I didn't bother commenting since the taller girl was listening to something else and I didn't want to look like an idiot. I smile at her when our eyes meet and look away, pretending to look interested into whatever Instagram post was on my phone.

Oh my god, how are you so damn beautiful.

-Nayeon's POV-

Kim Dahyun. She was part of the TWICE thing too but I never talked to her. She was cute and I wanted to befriend her but after my encounter with her, I didn't want to. All I know is that we have one common friend-Sana. "I don't know her as much as you do but you need to calm down." Chaeyoung's hand pat my shoulder which startled me.

"I don't hate Dahyun, I just. I dunno." I whined, laying back on the chair, luckily class was done.

"You looked shocked when you saw her though."

"You looked angry too." I snapped back, not forgetting Chaeng's glare when Dahyun passed us.

"Oh nah we're friends." She smiled.

"You are?!"

"Eh, kind of. Dahyun and I aren't as close but we were friends. She was just really busy flirting with Sana." Chaeyoung spat, scrolling through posts on her phone.

"Why, were you jealous?"

"No, I never talked to Sana. And sure you could say that. I just wanted to talk with my friend." Chaeyoung pouted, crossing her arms.

"Aww, little maknae was jealous." I giggled, ruffling the shorter girls hair. She groaned while slapping my hand away from her. I was about to whine more regarding Dahyun but a voice interrupted me.

-Chaeyoung's POV-

"Mina, hey." I smiled and Nayeon gave me that look, she was obviously teasing me. I didn't bother glaring at her because no matter what I do, this bunny won't give up on the tease. It's annoying but she's my friend.

"Hi Nayeon-unnie and my baby tiger." Mina smiled, her gums showing. I wanted to hug her, ruffle her hair, she's just to hard to resist. Nayeon snapped her head at me, raising an eyebrow probably intrigued by the nickname.

"Uhm, I'm just gonna leave." Nayeon stood up, winked at me and left with some happy walk she did. I swear, Nayeon was like a toned down, typical grandma it was concerning.

"Wow, you're not afraid to call me nicknames in front of people." I smirked although I was still shocked she called me her baby tiger.

Mina shrugged sitting beside me, yawning "What's wrong with that?"

"Nothing. Tired?"

"Yeah."

I clenched the clutch of my bag, my fingers tightening against the strap. My heart was beating fast just sitting beside her and I couldn't stop it from beating any louder. If it weren't for the faint conversations outside the room, Mina would've probably heard my heart. I was starting to get embarassed.

"Come on." I spoke up, grabbing Mina's wrist and dragging her outside the room. She raised a brow at me "Where are we going?" She asked.

"Treat you to dinner." I roll my eyes, finding Mina's confused face quite adorable.

"Huh? Wae?"

"You said to treat you to dinner when you win a bet." I groaned, as I had to explain the reason but I wasn't planning to show why I was treating her to dinner.

"I know but what bet? I don't know what bet we made-"

"No more questions or you're not getting any dinner at all." I laughed, my hand still holding onto Mina. They were so warm, I wanted to hold on to her forever. She just sighed, giving in to my surprise treat, smiling as she did so.

You didn't win anything, just my heart.

I love you, Myoui Mina.

::To Be Continued::

Hey guys! A little self promo here but I hope you guys can check out my new Instagram account it's @ so.nchaeyoung where I basically post concept threads of TWICE while also posting random photos/videos of them :))))

Hope you enjoyed that chapter! 🐧🐯

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 6.5K 89
Meeting each other randomly in a playground, helping each other in every aspect, but what will happen if one leave? Will she change? Be devastated? W...
177K 7.7K 42
A world where war prevails and peace is just a mere imagination. This is what the Gods want, and they shall get it, at least that's what people think...
55.3K 1.5K 17
Sometimes you don't need to follow the norm, you need to break it. A SaTzu stories. With side stories from 2yeon, DahMo and MiChaeng. Enjoy!!!!
1.4M 36.1K 194
Fall in love with someone who doesn't make you think love is hard. April.08.2020 •FINALLY FOUND SOMEONE - SATZU Highest Impressive Ranking #2 out of...