Water The Elements Power

By Keema_

How would you react if someone told you, their mission was to kill you? Cass didn't take kindly to that, and... More

Prologue
Chapter 1- A New Beginning
Chapter 2- Everything New
Chapter 3- Expected, Unexpected Surprises
Chapter 4- Drawn to Differences
Chapter 5- Can You Keep A Secret?
Chapter 6- Truth Comes Out, One Way Or Another
Chapter 7- I Am Death!
Chapter 8- The Power
Chapter 9- It Was All A Lie
Chapter 10- It's A Trap!
Chapter 11- Sealed With A Kiss And Hopping Dimensions
Chapter 12- Hephaeta
Chapter 13- Lor'El
Chapter 14- Lor'El pt.2
Chapter 15- Cat Gone Rogue
Chapter 16- Friends Close, Enemies Closer
Chapter 17- Family Before Anything
Chapter 18- Left Behind
Chapter 19- Water Playing With Fire
Chapter 20- Conflict Of Interest
Chapter 21- Betrothed Or To Love Another?
Chapter 22- Not Even A Proper Goodbye
Chapter 23- Friends Who Chose The Wrong Side, Aren't Friends Anymore
Chapter 24- Is Darkness Made? Or Born?
Chapter 25- Wolf In Sheep's Clothing
Chapter 26- Chaos
Chapter 27- ILY x2
Chapter 28- Pressurized Timing

WARNING

164 14 6
By Keema_

WARNING-----Normally I'm funny, and down to earth cool, but if anyone dares to take my work as their own, I will throw you into the Speed Force like The Flash and Spear you to the floor like Roman Reigns! And I am DEADLY SERIOUS! My favourite authors have taken down their work because people have been plagiarizing their work and passing it off as their own, and I will not accept that. I am really sorry that they had to take their work down and because of this problem, I myself have not been able to finish reading one of their books.

If I find out that anyone stole MY WORK and passed it as their own, I will not hesitate to report that person to Wattpad and remove that person's account. I will take it as an extremely personal and a serious offence to me and to the readers of the world.

Enjoy reading my book. And don't get in trouble. *wink wink*

(I am sorry if the note posted as a THREAT but I take necessary precautions and protect the things I care about.)

My work is not to be copied, statements taken out of, quotes to use, description of people, adjectives describing the scenery or use of chapters.

Also, the chapters may be a bit long so I apologize in advance if you came here to read short chapters. Otherwise, I am not sorry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.2K 1.9K 49
'One person on their own may be able to save the world. But a team of friends, all working together, have a much greater chance of succeeding...provi...
3.9K 244 37
Imagine waking up, with new-found elemental powers and magic everywhere you looked. Imagine, still, that you have no recollection of your life until...
33.2K 1.2K 35
"There is always something hidden from our eyes. Sometimes, it is just a minor thing, but sometimes, it is a whole new world. " Cassie Stewart was a...
893 54 23
"Now Amiyah and Aaliyah as you know your element is the Aether it has been split into the both of you. The only way for them to be joined again is if...