Under the stars

Von KhiNhQu

From Derek Fiechter's Under the stars, it is a short story of something beautiful between Yuri Plisetsky and... Mehr

Under the stars

4 0 0
Von KhiNhQu

In the kimono. She walks out and she looks on fireworks.

Under the stars, there is a girl looking to him.

He just slowly walks from the door and he just goes and looks into the girl, he just sees something from her eyes something strange, yet amazing from it.

She sees from him and he just smiles in front of her face and she looks upon his cherished face. And she just gives something for him. A gift.

"Here, my gift for you, it is beautiful, isn't it?"

"Thanks ..."

He just looks on and on. She wears her kimono and she cheers for him. Of course, she smiles and her smile upon him is so beautiful. She is known for being tough, but she has a strong willing upon seeing him and she believes he is a man who can do much.

...

...

...

...

...

"Thank you, Haru-chan."

"Yurio-san, ... thank you."

Under the stars, they see and watch the beautiful of sky when the fireworks were over. It was ... stunning.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
4.8M 255K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
1.3M 69.6K 59
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...