Gamer Girl (Cat Noir x reader...

By ShunsGirl

When (Y/N) (L/N) moved to Paris, she wasn't expecting to fall for the black cat superhero, but as he plays wi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
The contest~My entry
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
I HATE MY PERIOD
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Ask Me Anything Challenge
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 20

2.8K 114 106
By ShunsGirl

You still weren't able to wrap your head around the incident. You were certain that you looked in every nook and corner of your bag. For crying out loud, it was sitting there, right in the middle of everything, pleading for attention. Nathaniel seemed to think that you were merely being dramatic, but you could've sworn there was something suspicious about this whole scenario.

Yesterday, during a bath that was supposed to be relaxing, you had begun to completely analyse the series of events that had taken place. You had come to a very mindboggling conclusion and that was mainly the reason you were rushing to school today, to meet with Nathaniel and convince him that someone had done the reverse of stealing your phone.

You had managed to get to school before it got too crowded, it was pretty early and many teachers hadn't even arrived yet, but the teachers were the least of your concern. As soon as you had spotted the red-head, in the blink of an eye, you were beside him. Needless to say, the boy was more than shocked when you had appeared next to him.

"Nath, I know you think that I just didn't see my phone, but I am here to prove otherwise." Nathaniel rolled his eyes, this discussion had been going on for at least a week, every time you had come up with an explanation or tried to prove that you weren't suffering from short-term blindness, he kept poking holes on your ideas, but you were certain that he wouldn't be able to deny this one.

"Alright, so when my phone went missing, we had tried to call it, remember?" You only continued once you saw him nod, "Okay, and that didn't help because I had switched it off, and don't say I had forgotten because when we did try to call it, it didn't ring. So, how does my phone, which is switched off, switch on automatically once we get home."

You watched as he tried to think this one through and attempted to find loopholes, but he soon came to none, "I told you! Someone returned my phone!"

Nathaniel nodded, "But even if someone returned your phone, why is it such a big deal? Be happy you didn't lose it."

"It's not about someone returning my phone, it's about why someone would return my phone," You said, pacing and nibbling on your thumb, "How did they even know it was mine? And why go through the trouble of stealth instead of just handing it to me?"

Nathaniel shrugged, "Maybe it was one of the workers at the museum and they felt bad about the phone once they found it but didn't want to be seen giving it to you. Parisians aren't that bad, they actually care for people."

"Speaking as someone who didn't get splashed by a cab." You grumbled, recalling the unpleasant event that happened yesterday.

"Even if it was one of the museum employees, what was the point of switching it on? It couldn't have been because they didn't know who it belonged to, my phone has a password and my lock screen is a picture of coffee."

The red-head laughed, "Why coffee?" "Not the point!"

"Well, maybe the employee switched it on because he didn't know whose it was and when he couldn't find out, we went to the front desk and they other people told him it was yours." You raised a brow at his detailed explanation, "Don't you find it weird that you can just come up with these things?"

He shrugged, "At least, now the mystery is solved."

You scoffed, "You really think I'm going to accept that?" "That was totally credible."

"Yeah right. After school you're coming to my house to search for clues." Nathaniel groaned but didn't protest.

"Oh, look, if it isn't the criminal and her personal bodyguard." You sighed at Chloe's unclever insult. Ever since you had been akumatized, Chloe has been adamant on making your life a hell hole. She had been sending you threats, humiliating you in public, destroying your possessions and even resorted to physical violence.

It had been humiliating at first, but now you were just fed up of her immature behaviour. You turned to meet her eyes, obviously shaded with her favourite blue eyeshadow which, frankly, made her look like a clown. Her overly glossed lips were turned hideously into a scowl and yours were pursed in boredom. What was she going to do today? Pull your hair or call you names? Maybe she'll try something she hasn't done in a while and insult your mother or go through your bag. Honestly, you were just hoping that she'd do it quickly, so you could go back to talking to Nathaniel.

You frowned as she came forward and you didn't move, instead you stared at her, your eyes lacking emotion.

"Look at the villain reject," She scoffed, "I can't believe you're actually still going through this, I would've expected you to kill yourself by now," She took another step towards you, "So why don't you?"

"Because I have the right to live." You said, not letting any trace of emotion seep into your features. She let out a high-pitched giggled that reminded you of metal clanging against each other, "The right to live? Ha! After all the things you've done? The only reason the people didn't kill you is because you have Ladybug on your side, for some reason, but just because we can't kill you doesn't mean you can't kill yourself."

This was very common. Since you had been de-devilized, Chloe had been trying to convince you to commit suicide, which you had no intention of doing. To be honest, you enjoyed that furious look in her eyes every time you meet Chloe, sans any cuts on your wrist, sans sleep deprivation, sans teary eyes, looking as healthy as you could be.

You had Nathaniel, his opinion mattered, Chloe's opinion was worth negative hundred.

"Chloe, if you're done with this cat and dog show, will you please leave?" You sighed, rolling your eyes.

The blonde gasped wretchedly and grabbed both your wrists, twisting them and kicking you to the floor. As pain shot through your body, you held back tears as she grabbed a fistful of your hair and pulled, hard. You let out a shriek, trying to catch the attention of the teachers that were conveniently slipping into the teachers' lounge.

Your hand wrapped around Chloe's bony wrist firmly and yanked her to the floor. The blonde swore under her breath and very boldly, reached out and slapped you. You felt the familiar stinging feeling as your skin blazed painfully. You swiftly kicked her in the gut, as a reflex or retaliation, you weren't sure but as she fell onto her back, all you could think of is running away.

You got to your feet to notice Nathaniel being held in a head-lock and tried to move away but Chloe grabbed your foot and you fell, letting out a howl. Chloe was stand and begun violently kicking you in the stomach and chest. You gasped painfully and kicked your legs, throwing her off you and kicking her in the side.

You were about to run for the hills when you notice that Chloe's phone had a crack in the screen, but she pounced back to her feet and grabbed a thermos, dropping scolding hot water all over you. Fortunately for you, it was just hot enough to be compared to shower water and didn't really burn you.

Unfortunately for you, Chloe still had the metal thermos in her hand and banged it on top of your head as hard as possible. You saw dots in your vision as blood flowed slowly from your head and dripped down the side of your face as tears flowed down your face. Everything was shaking for a second before your vision registered and you saw Chloe in front of you, laughing maniacally.

Then, something happened that you wouldn't have expected.

Your eyes turned purple.

Hey guys! Happy New Year to all of you! May this year be a healthy and happy year for you!

This chapter was very upsetting for me to write because I know that a lot of you may be getting bullied at school or your workplace or anywhere for that manner. It doesn't matter how old you are, or how your personal life may be going, you should know that someone is always ready to listen to you.

Even a complete stranger may offer you any sort of comfort, so if you have any problem, I'm letting you all know that you can always send me a message and I will offer you the best advice and comfort as I can.

That's it for today, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, goodbye dovies!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.1K 782 34
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 years ago, Hawk Moth was defeated. 𝐎𝐍𝐄 year ago, Shadow Moth appeared. 𝐀𝐍𝐃 this year, our original Ladybug and Chat Noir have return...
175K 3.2K 24
Ladybug starts to fall in love with Chat Noir. What will happen if they find out their identities? How will they react? What will happen with Chloe a...
8.5K 414 30
A new girl from America moves to paris. But just like marinette and Adrian she has a secret. She has an alter ego named StarClaw. StarClaw hasn't fou...
159K 4K 32
"...it's you." Chat Noir said, changing back. Adrien was star-struck in awe at what he just witnessed. "It has been YOU all along. Marinette!... you...