Forced Marriage [ Michaeng ]

By hibaz12

"Highest ranking #10 in michaeng" After a dark night, chaeyoung was forced to marry Mina... He never fell in... More

✓ Chapter 1
✓ Chapter 2
✓ Chapter 4
✓ Chapter 5
✓ Chapter 6
✓ Chapter 7
✓ Chapter 8
✓ Chapter 9
✓ Chapter 10
✓ Chapter 11
✓ Chapter 12
✓ Chapter 13
✓ Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 - The end

✓ Chapter 3

5.2K 184 60
By hibaz12

 "To keep him in the ICU room, you need to process the payment at the cashier, miss Myoui" the nurse said. Chaeyoung heard what the nurse said and just kept silences only rubbing his ear while standing a bit closer to her.

Mina looked at him and only sigh. They then walked to the cashier as Taejun and Chaeyoung followed her.

" Excuse me, The bank is closed now, Cant you take care of my father first then I will pay at the cashier directly after the ATM Machine work operationally?" mina said a bit pleading but the nurse shook her head in rejection.

"Sorry Miss, It's hospital's procedures." said the nurse apologetically.

Chaeyoung's eyes met his grandfather's who pursed his lips and frowned.

Chaeyoung understood what he meant and rolled his eyes and looked at Mina "do you think the few thousand dollars you save will be enough? This is one of the most expensive hospitals in Korea" he said harshly and grabbed the pen the nurse was holding, he signed the payment papers and looked at Mina who bowed twenty degrees.

They left the cashier and sit on the bench outside her father's room. Chaeyoung stood beside her as his grandpa left to the toilet.

"Look, I am so thankful right now, I will pay it back to you soon, please send me ur bank acc and the total amount." She broke the silences softly and tried to avoid his stares by the end of the sentences.

"It's... okay" he faked a cough and looked away "He will be okay"

"Here's come the sin of me turn out eating up my Dad as well.." She said softly and tried not to break down in front of the man she hated.

Silences came........ She finally broke down...

She suddenly cried and got noticed by Chaeyoung who played game on his phone.

"Stop disgusting me and take this tissue for god's sake" he handed her his pocket tissue pack he keeps with him, she humbly took one and handed him the pack.

"Keep it with you" he looked away while frowning, unlike his grandfather who came back and smiling at him.

"She will be your home, she will be your home" he repeated and called "Chaeyoung~"

The latter ran to his grandpa "I called a driver, he will drive them home, accompany them and I will go"

"Please, Take me with you" Chaeyoung eyed Mina and her mom, they were sitting beside each other looking down "I feel like I am in a funeral"

Taejun hit his leg with his cane "NO!! Keep them company, I am going!"

He bowed to them and left... Chaeyoung cursed under his breath and walked to stand beside mina who was sitting with loosened shoulders.

"Honey I will go and buy us water and some pancakes, do you want some?" Mari said and of course Chaeyoung was purposely hearing their conversation.

"No, I am not hungry" answered Mina softly.

"You should eat, for you and for the baby" said mari, even though she didn't want her daughter to get pregnant this way but she was a mother after all.

Mina shook her head but her mom is as stubborn as her, she got up and went to the cafeteria, not to forget glaring at the man who got her precious daughter pragnent.

Her Mom had left for minutes and all the voices heard were the nurse and doctors discussions, and the machine's beep sound. No one started to open the conversation until..

"So you won't miscarry it?" he broke the silence.

"Ckck.. I wonder if you really have brain inside your head, My dad is fighting between live and die, then you asked me to misscarry my own flesh??? It's not even his fault, it's a pure soul, I cant kill a soul Son Chaeyoung.." she stated "he is the result of our mistake, he is innocent"

"Mistake.." he was a bit shocked when Mina called his full name, he then looked at her but she was glaring at him.

"I'll give you money"

" Ck.. I don't need your millions"

"Really? how will you stay alive then? Babies need medication, tools, toys and more many... Will your waitress' salary be enough for all of those?"

"It's still early for those, right now I just want my father to wake up healthily"

"Stop hiding behind your finger, I will send you money monthly till I die but stay away from me."

"Ha..You are still accusing me for being a whore, If you are not certain that he is your child why are you care about the money?" she fired back.

"Correction, just till you give birth and I'll do a DNA test"

She actually laughed a bit "It's so amazing how you keep running away from your responsibility"

"It's my responsibility when it's confirmed that the baby is actually my son otherwise, it's not"

She shook her head and looked away...

Not so much passed when her mom came carrying a plastic bag with some cakes and water in it...

"Mina sweetie you should go home, tomorrow you have work, You need to rest" mari offered.

"No I'll stay here with you and dad"

"No, go and rest, and I will go home by the morning"

Mina sighed, she is indeed tired... it was a long stressing day and the pregnancy is making it worse.

Chaeyoung was smoking outside when he saw mina coming out, he stepped on the cigarette and rushed to her "Going somewhere?"

"Home"

"I'll drive you"

"NO!" she raged "You asked me to stay away so just leave me alone! Dont make me remind you that this happened because of you! If you didn't called me being 'WHORE' infront of him, He wouldnt be here!!" she shouted and hit him.

"FINE!" he replied coldly and went to the car his grandpa left.

Mina forced herself not to cry and walked to the sidewalk, it was almost two in the morning, the weather was cold and the streets were empty, she sat on the bench waiting for a bus. stopped in front of her, Chaeyoung lowered the passenger's seat window. He really couldnt leave her then..

"Get in" he didn't has to scream for mina to hear him, she looked at him then looked away, praying for a bus to come faster but her prayers weren't responded as Chaeyoung grabbed her hand and forced her to sit beside him.

"Seatbelt!" he ordered and she compiled, he revved up the engine and drove off.

The ride was so calm and silent, Mina was so tired and fell asleep in her place. She was resting her head on the window, he was stealing glances at her but didn't even care or smiled. He just kept driving silently until they arrived.

Before he could call her she woke up, she bowed her head to him "Thank you for the ride and goodnite" he watched her went inside the building. He blew air from his nose and drove to the mansion then headed to his room, and bump his body on the bed. 'She is one tough girl', then dreamland caught him..

--------------

Unlike Chaeyoung's night, the morning wasn't calm. He was awaken by his grandpa's voice yelling.

Taejun was holding his iPad and yelled at Chaeyoung to wake up "HEY!!!! STUPID!!!! WAKE UP!!!!1"

Chaeyoung sat up and tried so hard to open his eyes "What's wrong????"

"THE STOCK IS DROPPING BECAUSE OF YOU!!!"

"I was just sleeping why it's because of me?" he said staring at his father and grandpa continually.

Taejun handed him the iPad showing the video of him talking to Mina about the DNA test and the miscarrying. He bit his lower lip and read the comments that were hating on him or her.

He rubbed his face and sighed "Aishhh!!! I hate her so much" he said under his breath.

"Go to her right now" his father ordered.

"WHY?"

"She is a normal poor citizen you idiot! The press must be following her and tracking her! She won't be able to face them"

"Why would I care about her? Stop shoving her in my face!" Chaeyoung raged.

"SON CHAEYOUNG! I never cared about how you treated girls and how were you immature for twenty-five years! But what I know now is that there is a girl you ruined her life and you should No!! you MUST take care of her because she is so weak to face the hardship of life and to remind you, SHE IS CARRYING YOUR BABY!!!" his father spoke.

"Did she put a spell on you guys or something?" Chaeyoung said getting up "What I know is nothing can confirm that I am the father, and I won't care about her too, okay?"

He then left to the bathroom..

Jeongyeon on the other side was hearing the whole conversation behind the door, he walked to his car and drove off.

Flashback

Few days ago

Jeongyeon wanted to talk to his grandfather, he was sitting in front of his desk in his office in the company.

"So you don't want to go to America?" Taejun spoke after he took a sip of his tea.

"I think my place is here more than there... I can help Chaeyoung a lot"

"Hhmm, sure... stay"

Jeongyeon laughed "just like this?"

Taejun shrugged his shoulders, momo came in, to show him some files he had to sign on them.

"And I want to get married" he added. Momo frozed in her place and yelped.

"Sure? Who is the girl?"

"Momo" said Jeongyeon boldly and looked at her, she almost fell on her knees and stared at him with widened eyes.

Taejun who wasn't satisfied with all, he ordered her to leave.

"Why her?"

"I love her, and I am sure she feels the same toward me"

"I can't agree about this marriage" said Taejun firmly.

"May I ask why?"

"Momo is from a poor family, she is my secretary you can't marry her"

"Ha.... That's none sense!" Jeongyeon raged "Mina is also from a poor family and you are insisting that chaeyoung has to marry her!"

"Mina is a different case" Taejun sat back and sighed.

"Then should I impragnate her first??" Jeongyeon smirked.

"Dont cross the line!!!"

"You like momo don't you?" asked Jeongyeon to the point.

"YOO JEONGYEON!" Taejun hollered "You have to keep your limit" he glared at him "Now leave, I am busy"

Jeongyeon bowed to him and went outside the office.

"Are you out of your mind?" Momo said and looked around, she held his hands "I almost fainted when I heard what you said" she couldn't hide her smile. He pulled her to him and kissed her cheek.

"Our relationship won't be friends with benefits anymore, I love you sooo much" he hugged her tightly... Taejun, the old guy was hearing their conversation through the door, he frowned and looked down. Indeed, he liked the young girl.

Few days later..

Taejun called Jeongyeon to his office in the mansion.

"You want me grandpa?"

"I just wanted to tell you that I sent momo back to Japan"

Jeongyeon's lips parted and he couldn't say anything.

"You won't find her, she changed her number and address... She doesn't love you"

"Grandpa I am begging you! I love her and so does she!"

"I will tell your mom to find you another woman since you want to get married, now you can leave"

"This is unf-" Jeongyeon wanted to speak but his grandpa ignored him and made a phone call...

Jeongyeon rushed to his room, he called momo and messaged her and indeed... he can't find her.

"Momo-ya" he cried and sat on his bed as the girl he loves is gone...

Then his maid came in bringing a packet with Jeongyeon, Its all things that Jeongyeon used to give those for Momo, All of those.

Jeongyeon found a message for him.

To Jeongyeon.

Jeongyeon, I've thought for few days since the day you asked for marriage in front of Grandpa,

I've just realized that what I've felt for you is only a crush,

Yes I enjoyed every moment with you and I like you as a friend

We have a different background, so I dont think we will fit in the future.

Let's not keep in touch and I hope you will find a better girl than me.

I'm sorry I cant reply your love.

-MOMO-

End of flashback

Jeongyeon arrived at Mina's workplace, he did read her file that was in his uncle's room few days ago. He was smart enough to memorize all her information. The press and reporters were standing outside the restaurant, she was about to throw the trash away, she was lowering her head, getting anxious by the camera's flashes and their annoying questions until she felt someone hiding her face with a jacket... It was hard to see who the guy was... But it was none other than Jeongyeon...

'If Momo cant be with me, Then Chaeyoung cant be with Mina too. You should feel how I feel, Son Chaeyoung..'

To be continued...

PLOT TWIST XD! Please comment and VOTE! The chapter is a bit short but it's just the start :D  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 5.8K 46
**Please read the book one to fully understand the story** Take a wild roller-coaster ride inside the married life of Chaeyoung and Mina! Is the 7th...
843 40 11
Mina's life in college was perfect. She was free, young, pretty, happy and she thought nothing could ever ruin this feeling. This is why the disillus...
27K 809 15
A cold boy named Chou Tzuyu from Taiwan along with his friends, Son Chaeyoung and Yoo Jeongyeon are in JYP university. There's three girls which are...
63.5K 2.6K 26
Afraid of love Can't confess her feelings What's going to happen if they both don't want to confess their feelings towards each other? Highest rankin...