Issues

By W1LDCH1LD

Yeah, I've got issues. And one of them is how bad I need you... More

Prologue
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
II.I
II.II
II.III
II.IV
II.V
II.VI
II.VII
II.VIII
II.IX
II.X
III.I
III.II
III.III
III.IV
III.V
III.VI
III.VII
III.VIII
III.IX
III.X
III.XI
III.XII
III.XIII
III.XIV
III.XV
IV.I
IV.II
IV.III
IV.IV
IV.VI
IV.VII
IV.VIII
Epilogue
Sequel!

IV.V

1.2K 51 27
By W1LDCH1LD

Setting: Demi's House, Hidden Hills, CA

A breathy moan slipped through Demi's lips as Cristo hovered over her body, trailing kisses from the sweet spot behind her ear to the sensitive spot on her collarbone, lightly sucking and nibbling on her vanilla scented skin before leaving a kiss over the mark. Demi was way too busy basking in pleasure to care that he was leaving hickies all over her body and she had her dress fitting in Paris tomorrow.

Cristo's tongue dipped between the valley in between her breasts, unclasping the front of the lacy bra that she had fallen asleep in and pushing it to the side. Just as he made it to her navel, Demi heard Batman barking downstairs and that could only mean one thing. Her bridesmaids had come to collect her for her birthday weekend, which caused Demi to groan as Cristo dropped next to her on the bed and pulled the covers over their half-naked bodies. Maybe if they pretended to sleep they would be left alone.

For some reason, her appointment with Elie Saab had been rescheduled to the same weekend as her birthday, so Cristo had suggested that she just make a weekend out of it. Demi wasn't too sure how much celebrating she could possibly do when she had a whole bunch of stuff to take care of for the wedding, but she went with it anyway. They were supposed to be boarding Cristo's family jet to Paris and then Cristo would be joining her the day after her dress fitting because they were getting to see the full venue for the first time. Kris and Clara had kept it as a surprise.

"DEMI!"

That was definitely Kylie. She heard a series of footsteps coming down the hall and then the door to her room was open. Kylie and Kendall were standing there with their cameras, recording footage that would no doubt be used for the wedding special.

"Come on, we're going to miss our flight. Hey Cristo!" Kendall greeted, going to tug Demi out of bed but she playfully pushed her away.

"We're flying on a private jet, they can't leave without us," Demi giggled as she continued to push Kendall away. "Get out so I can get dressed."

"Fine, but you seriously have 20 minutes and then I'm coming in here and I don't care how you look," Kendall threatened, causing Demi to push her one more time before Kendall and Kylie left her room, closing the door behind them.

"Are you sure you can't come with us today?" Demi questioned as she turned to Cristo, moving so that she was straddling his body and looking down at him.

"Positive. I'll see you on your birthday, ma cherie. I promise I'll make it the best day ever," he promised, leaning up to kiss her as she sighed before rolling off of him.

It took her twenty minutes to go through her morning routine, finish packing her Louis Vuitton suitcase, and throw an acceptable outfit on. The flight to France was at least eleven hours but Demi still wanted to look cute, so she had thrown on her comfiest pair of jeans, a white cotton tee shirt, and her favorite military green cardigan. Just as she zipped up her suitcase, Kendall and Kylie came into her closet and helped her grab her things. Demi skipped back into her room to give Cristo one last kiss before leaving.

"See you in Paris," she cooed as Cristo stole one more kiss.

"A bientot a Paris."

Setting: Elie Saab – Rond Point, Paris, France

"Demi, where are we at right now?" Kendall asked, turning her phone towards Demi so that she was on her snapchat.

"We're in Paris!" Demi exclaimed, sticking her tongue out as Kendall giggled before ending the video.

Demi: Today, we are in Paris to try on dresses and everything. I want all of my bridesmaids to be wearing the same thing but I also want them to be happy in what they're wearing, which is why I brought them all with me. Hopefully I find the perfect dress today because it's getting closer and closer to the wedding, and I don't know what I'll do if I won't be able to get the dress of my dreams in time to walk down the aisle.

Since there were so many of them, they were in three separate cars, and they were all being filmed. Demi was in a car with Kelsey, Nyah, Kendall, Kylie, and Kim, all on their way to the Elie Saab boutique. Demi still couldn't believe that she was on her way to try on wedding dresses. At first, she was going to have her dress custom made but she had enough faith in her favorite designer to trust that she was going to find something perfect to wear. Kendall had said something about needing more than one dress but Demi had shrugged her off. She had been involved in the wedding planning but she also wasn't sure exactly what they were planning. All she knew was that her colors were frosty blue and white and that Clara and Kris had limited the guest list to 200 people. Besides that, she really wasn't sure what was going on and she surprisingly liked it that way.

"We're here!" Demi squealed, barely being able to contain herself as Max opened the door and everyone piled out of the car.

Demi let the personal photographer that she had hired, Angelo, take her picture in front of the boutique before grabbing Nyah's hand so that they could all go inside. She was only with them because she was her flower girl so Demi needed to find a dress for her as well.

"Bonjour, welcome to the Elie Saab boutique. You are Demi Lovato, am I correct?" The woman that greeted them was tall and slender. Instead of working at the store, she looked like she should be walking the runway in one of the dresses.

"Yes, that's me!" Demi excitedly said, practically bouncing on the tips of her toes as the woman led her further into the boutique then up a spiraling staircase. They had it set up for her and all of her guests. There was a table full of mini appetizers and sparkling champagne with couches circling around the giant circular platform in the middle of the store. Demi was practically drooling over all of the dresses in the room. She couldn't wait to try them on.

"We already have a few selections picked out for you just based on what you told us on the phone. The bridesmaids' dresses are on the right near the dressing room. If you would like to get something to eat first, you can just change your clothes in the first dressing room and put that robe on. I'm Amy and I'll be the one helping you with your fitting today," Amy explained as Demi played with the end of her silky blouse.

"I don't really want to eat anything. Also, I brought along my stylist Law," Demi said, catching Law's eye and gesturing for him to come over and help her.

"Okay. Ladies, feel free to get some food while we get Demi into her first dress," Amy said, and Demi giggled as she watched everyone rush over to where the food was. Nyah went with Maddie while Demi went into the dressing room, her jaw nearly dropping as she looked at the three dresses that were hanging up for her to try on. She wasn't sure how she was going to decide which dress she wanted.

It took her ten minutes to get into the first dress and once she put it on, she wasn't completely in love with it, but she still went out to show everyone anyway. It was just way too poofy. And she wasn't sure how she felt about the fact that the dress had long sleeves but the sleeves weren't see through.

"No, that's definitely not the one," Kourtney said as Demi nodded in agreement. She felt like a princess but it just wasn't her.

It took her another ten minutes to change out of the first one and put the second one on. It was just too simple. Even though Demi had wanted something simple at first, the fact that she was getting married in Paris and now her wedding was this huge social event made her want a dress that would leave everyone talking for years to come.

"I like that one!" Dianna said once she stood on the platform. Of course, she loved that dress. It would be perfect if she was getting married on a farm in Dallas, and that's exactly what Dianna wanted.

"It's not the one," Kris waved her off, shooting Amy a look as she escorted Demi back into the dressing room.

"Maybe I should let the girls try on some dresses before I try on this last one," Demi suggested.

"Whatever you want to do. What color would you like for the dresses?"

"Like a frosty blue. The wedding is winter themed so I really want them to be in something blue," Demi explained as Amy nodded. Demi changed back into her silk robe, walking back out to where everyone was and sitting down as her bridesmaids stood up and went over to where the blue dresses were.

Demi: For my wedding, my bridesmaids are Kendall, Kylie, Kim, Kourtney, and Maddie with my goddaughter Nyah as the flower girl. Ideally, I want all of my bridesmaids to wear the same dresses but that's kind of hard because they all have really different styles and really different body shapes. All of them are also opinionated as fuck but I've decided that I'm just going to ignore their opinions because this isn't about them. It's about me.

"No, you can't wear a cape. That's way too close to a veil," Demi shook her head at Kim's dress choice.

"Maddie, you're not wearing that. Are you trying to give dad a heart attack?" Demi rejected the dress that Maddie had pulled down because even though it was gorgeous, the top was completely see through with nothing but pretty floral appliques covering her chest. Eddie would kill her if he saw Maddie walking down the aisle in that.

Kim: I just knew Demi would turn into a bridezilla. She swore up and down that she was going to remain calm and not be a total bitch to us, yet here we are...here we are.

"What about this one? Maddie and whoever your maid of honor is could wear something different," Kourtney suggested, pulling down another dress that had the same top as the one Maddie had picked out but a different bottom. The bottom of it was tulle with a slit going up the side.

"Who is your maid of honor?" Kendall asked, looking at the dress that Kourtney had picked out.

"Um...Kylie," Demi answered as Kylie's eyes widened.

"Really?" she squealed, rushing over to where Demi was sitting and tackling her with a hug.

Demi: I chose Kylie as my maid of honor because she was really there for me when I needed her and I know that I can always come to her whenever I need someone to talk to, and vice versa.

Kylie: I'm so glad that Demi chose me as her maid of honor because she's totally been my favorite sister for like the past two years. I'm actually really close to her. She was the first person I told about my pregnancy, and I'm just super proud of who she is and who she has become and I can't wait for her to marry the man of her dreams.

"Yes," Demi giggled, wrapping her arms around Kylie as she continued to squeal.

"I like those dresses though and I like your idea, Kourtney," Demi said, standing up once Kylie got off of her.

"Okay, now you can go back to trying on dresses," Kim said, pushing Demi towards the dressing room so that they could try on the last dress that had been picked out.

Demi went back into the dressing room with Law by her side and stared at the last dress.

"Demi, this is perfect," Law said, causing Demi to scrunch up her nose as she looked at it. Usually she loved every single piece that Elie Saab designed but for some reason, she just wasn't feeling that one.

"I don't love it but I guess I'll try it," Demi said, taking her robe off as Law took the dress off of the hanger and helped her into it.

The dress was huge and Demi could feel the weight of it as Law helped her put it on. That's why she didn't really like how it looked because she wanted something a bit more fitting. The sleeves rested near her collarbones and the material felt a little weird since the bodice was completely covered in diamonds and little floral appliques. Demi didn't get to look in the mirror before she sat down and let Law put on a pair of Louboutin crystal mesh pumps. He helped her stand up again and led her out to where the platform was as everyone gasped.

"Demi, oh my gosh," Kris breathed out as Amy placed a veil on her head with the same appliques that were on her dress. Demi turned towards the mirror and could feel herself getting teary eyed as she saw how she looked in the dress. It wasn't something she would immediately pick off of the rack but this was the dress she wanted to get married in. She wanted Cristo to see her in this dress.

"This is the dress," Demi said as she turned back towards her family. "I want Cristo to see me in this dress," Demi happily sighed, running her fingers over the bodice as Amy clapped her hands together.

"That's great because this is the one that was specifically designed for you," Amy said, causing Demi to furrow her eyebrows together.

"Excuse me?"

"Your fiancé contacted Mr. Saab. He gave him your measurements and told him what you liked and this is what he came up with. It's one of a kind. No one else will ever get to wear this dress except for you," Amy explained, and that was what caused Demi's tears to actually start to fall.

"Damn, that's romantic," she heard Kourtney mumble as Demi continued to twist and turn in the dress. She never wanted to take it off.

"I seriously want to stay in this dress forever," Demi giggled as Law tried to dab at her tears with a tissue.

Seeing herself in the wedding dress and seeing everyone's reaction to it just made her that much more excited for the wedding. All she wanted now was to get married and start her forever with Cristo.

Setting: Hansen's Cakes, Los Angeles, CA

Demi: I wish I could've just stayed in Paris until the wedding just because it was so perfect but we came back to LA because we're going to Hansen's for cake tastings. It's just me and Cristo today so I'm excited about that.

"Demi, hi!" Laura Hansen greeted, giving her a quick hug before giving Cristo one as well. "I'm so glad you guys are here today. We've already got everything set up so you can just follow me to the back."

Kris and the entire Kardashian family swore by Hansen's Cakes so Demi was glad that she didn't have to do a whole lot of fussing over where they were going to get their cake made. Demi didn't even really eat cake that much but this was one of the only things that Kris and Clara had given them to do. The other thing was their honeymoon location but Cristo had taken care of that.

"Okay, so we can start with something simple, which is the white cake with white buttercream icing and white buttercream filling."

The entire table was full of cake slices and Demi just knew she was going to have to spend at least three hours in the gym to work this all off. But Cristo was more than happy to try the cake, offering her some as well, so she opened her mouth and took some off of the fork. It was good but she wasn't sure if she was going to be the best taster since she wasn't that big of a fan of cakes.

"I think we just want something basic that everyone will like, then maybe we'll do a few different flavored cakes as well," Cristo spoke as he picked up the plate with the chocolate cake with chocolate buttercream icing and chocolate buttercream filling.

"Or a cake and macaroons," Demi suggested as Cristo fed her another piece. "I don't like that chocolate."

"Do you like red velvet?"

"Hmm, no, try the lemon," Demi said as she rested her head on his shoulder.

"Here, we need to practice," Cristo said, ditching the fork and instead picking up a piece of the lemon slice with the white buttercream icing and filling with his fingers. Demi giggled as she did the same, and then they tried to feed it to each other but instead Cristo smeared it all over her face.

"CRISTO!" Demi squealed, shoving it towards his mouth as she moved away from him and went to grab a napkin.

"If you do that at our wedding I am literally going to beat your ass," Demi threatened, but he knew that she wasn't serious.

"You're so cute when you're angry," Cristo teased as he tried to kiss her but Demi pushed his face away.

"You're so annoying, get away from me," she chuckled, but he stole a kiss from her anyway, which just resulted in her getting even more cake and icing on her face.

"You love me," he cooed as Demi kissed him again.

"Oui, oui!"

Are y'all ready for the wedding???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.8K 2.1K 50
i gave my daughter up for adoption. i just need to get her back. what if she's as messed up as me? -demi lovato.
25.9K 1K 32
I've been waiting...and I'll keep waiting...
30.3K 1.1K 18
and I lost so much more than my senses, cause loving you had consequences
33.5K 1.2K 26
I think I can my see my life in your eyes...