Into you ~Mikey Manfs

By GabriellaDaGeek

Gabriella Dufner is the little sister of Jake Dufner , she does modelling, singing and does YouTube sometimes... More

Meet Gabriella Dufner
1. Fight!?
2. Excluded!?
3. Fight with McJuggerNuggets
5. Starbucks!
6. He Read My Diary!?
7.Overnight At Mcdonalds
8.
9.
10.
11.
12. Sneaking Into A Closed Waterpark!
Sneaking Into A criminals abandoned $8 million Dollar Mansion!
:Doing Dares In Walmart:

4. Kiss!?!

432 6 2
By GabriellaDaGeek

When I wake up the next day I'm in my bed , how did I get here? I thought "one of the boys must've carried me in " I get up and go into my bathroom I look in the mirror and see my injuries from last night in the graveyard

I gasp ... "What the hell!?" I mutter . I have a shower and then Blow dry my hair , I decide to put my hair in two french braids and then go to my closet

I pick out a cute black dress and then put some shoes on , as I walk out of my room I grab my phone off of charge and walk into the kitchen, I put my phone on the counter and crouch down as I open the freezer and look for either ice cubes or peas . I hear the toilet flush and shuffling I look up and see Mikey walk out in boxers "morning manfs" I smile "hey Gabs" he comes around the island and sits on the counter next to the fridge . I finally find the peas and wrap it with a clean tea towel and put it on my eye , I look at Mikey and realise the bruise on his eye I walk over to him and hold his jaw in place while I examine the bruise "I'm gonna kill him" I mutter under my breath "don't worry about it Gabs" he replies , I look into his eyes and start to lean in so does he .... Our lips meet and then we hear a cough and move apart from eachother I look over to the couch and see Jake and Ademir just waking up , I sigh and look at Mikey while smiling he had a goofy smile on his face "morning sis " Jake says in his morning voice "morning Jakey" I reply . I walk into my bathroom and start applying makeup , when I walk back to the sitting room everyone is up and ready "um so what are you doing today?" I ask "probably gonna do a 24 hour challenge but I don't know where " Jake replies "you should go to Macdonald's or a waterpark" Mikey and Ademir squel in excitement "MACDONALD'S!!!" Jake and me laugh "well imma go Starbucks" I say "wanna do the 24 hour challenge with us ?" He asks "thought you'd never ask " I reply we all laugh and I look at Mikey and our eyes lock I get butterflies in my stomach....

------------------------------------------------------
TO BE CONTINUED !!!!

So what'd you guys think of this chapter MIKEY AND GABI KISS BUT ARE RUDELY INTERRUPTED BY JAKE AND ADEMIR WAKING UP !? AND THEY WILL BE DOING A 24 HOUR CHALLENGE IN MCDONALD'S

btw there are 456 words in this chapter soooo yeahh

💙Ciao💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

572K 7.5K 94
Mariella moves in with her sister, Veronica, a well known Beauty Guru on Youtube. She intends to only stay for a few months, just to get the feel of...
68.4K 950 31
You are Logan and jakes little sister. You were always very close to your brothers and when they moved to LA you missed them a lot. You finally convi...
23K 464 42
You meet your new best friend Josh, and his annoying brother Jake. Constantly butting heads, you would have never given him a second glance. But, as...
20.8K 449 34
*Based off the vlogs and a couple random things from my head.* Everything is alot more fun at three am. Don't know why, don't ask why. Jake and Mikey...