The Alpha's Equal

By starbuzzer108

Xena is a teenager who happens to be mated with the most feared Alpha. Alpha Xavier. But she will ne... More

chapter 1..
chapter 2
chapter 3
BLANK
chapter 5

chapter 4

40 2 0
By starbuzzer108

:-)

"Do not dare my ability reject you and act like I've never met you"

Rockabye- Sean Paul and clean bandit

Dinner went on smoothly, everyone was in a cheerful mood(except me). Shortly later the parents knew that were mates, so my mom told us to go up to my room to catch up.

This is going to be messed up

Once we ascended to my room, which was neatly arranged, the first thing he did was run to my bed, sniff my pillow then throws it at me.... Like who da fuck does that? I could already tell that this was going to be a lot a deal with.

"Why did you do that?" I asked a little irritated.

"Well if your going to come to my pack, to my home, as my mate, then I'll need to know what you like, what irritates you, what makes you happy, what makes you sad or angry, what triggers your emotions, what gives you joy and pleasure, what boils you blood, and the likes of that."

"First of all I do not wish of even breathing the air in your pack and your now talking of coming to live in your pack, Secondly I have a very good mind of rejecting you, so I won't have to be your mate, thank God you said 'If' meaning I get to choose. That 'If' has a very a bold and capitalized 'I'." I said with mild venom.

"Indeed you will choose, but you will choose me. Always " he said with a deep and low voice like it was a 'matter of fact'.

"Your wrong there, I will always choose my people."

"Exactly my point, since your mine, your people are my people, my people are your people, you will choose them, guard them sit your life and rule them, you will be an example to the females in my pack."

"What if I don't want to?"

"Like I said you will choose willingly" 'willingly' trailed off his mouth like I would forcefully choose him. "But I'll warn you before hand, I am not an alpha who listens to people's pleas or cries, I am cruel and unforgiving so if I were you I would watch my every move." Xavier said in an 'I dare you to escape' tone and he could bet on it, I would try even though I don't escape, I will try

I smiled a 'knowing' kind of smiled at him, it grew wider my I saw his face..... Confusion that was his expression. It amused me just looking at it, I wonder how it would feel when I caused this expression more often than not. This thought my me emit a chuckle.... But I wasn't going to go to his pack.

Me being eager for him to leave asked "When are you leaving?, 'cos your not staying I'm my home over night."

"Awwwn, how nice of you, asking me to stay in your house over night. . . Sure I'll say, anything for you Daffodil " Wait..... What did I just here him say? Me allow him to stay in my home for the night? He must be insane... Really really insane!.

Xavier's POV

Walking into her room, which i never really observed. I think the colour of her walls bring out her personality, they were different shades of blue, I guess she is not a girly girl, my taste. She is one heck of a ma....(mate.)

I sat on her bed, to my surprise it was really comfortable, I think she tripped or something because she landed on me, and my hand naturally went round get waist, am not sure if she planned the or something but what I knew at that time is she feels so good in my arms. Our eyes lock, her eyes reminded me of a deep blue raging ocean, we began a staring contest, on one backed down until we heard someone cough

*cough cough cough*

"Hey lovebirds, sorry to ruin the moment, Zander and I are going to the movies, care to join?" A strange girl said while walking into my mate's room without permission, is this how she allows people barge into room anytime they want??

"sure"we said in sync

"Wait is he coming?" Strange girl said. I later learnt her name is Bri.

"I sure am, sorry to burst your bubbles cause I can't leave my mate roaming around at night that's why I am coming don't you get it Bri?." I say for myself instead of letting Xena speak for me.

"First of all don't call me Bri and just to let you know you're not getting your ass of that bed if she doesn't want you to come, understand?" Strange girl spoke as if she was talking to a little kid. If am not coming, Xena isn't either.

"I wasn't actually asking." Who does she think she is? I turned to Xena to see her lost in thoughts hoping to get some answers out, but I got nothing, she's just unreadable. Then I remembered strange girl. "I was telling you."

"Okay, okay......Fine he can come." she said reluctantly. "But you're not coming close to me."

"Well we'll see mate." I smirked.

Xena's POV.

As we walked downstairs, I saw my mum talking with his mum, they were getting along quite well. Immediately I walked into the room there was an awkward silence in the room, I smelt something fishy, and no I don't mean the left over fish. I didn't bother asking cause I know she won't spill the beans.

"Mum we are leaving."

"Enjoy and at stay safe, guys." momma said.

"Okay, love you mum"

"Love you too sweetie."

I grabbed my blue leather jacket and my black purse. I felt good in my stiletto black heels which quite marched the red off-shoulder crop top and ripped jeans I put my hair in a messy bun and my killer make up which was done by Briana aka 'The make-up Bitch'.

" You look stunning." Xavier said.

" So now you have eyes" I said sarcastically.

We walked into the car together, unfortunately, Briana decided to sit next to Zander at
the front seat, so I was stuck with.... Him. Why! Why! Why!, I guess the moon goddess doesn't really like me, I'll have to leave with it. The song playing in the car finally got me, it was 'rockabye' I live this song

"She works the night by the waters,
She's going to stress so far away from her father's daughter,
she just wants a life for baby,
All on her own, on now will come she's got to save him.
She tells him pop love no one's ever gonna hurt you love
Nobody matter like you ooo"

I didn't really think anyone was listening to the song until Zander and Briana joined me in singing the chorus. The song ended and I looked up at the window to see we had already arrived.

We got out of the car and walked in, walking in I saw a very family, then it clicked, baby boo boo

"Rydieeeeeee" I screamed an ran into his open arms. I don't know why I called Ryder 'Rydie' or 'baby boo boo'

From the corner of my eyes I could see Xavier boiling with fury and this only gave me the satisfaction I wanted, it made me hug Rydie tighter, I was loving the look on this face and was determined to make him continuously feel this way.

We figured out that Rydie was actually going to watch the same movie as we were, so Briana and I decided to into the theatre to get out seats(A/N: I personally prefer those back seats... What of you, where's your best seating position??), while the boys went to get the snack. After about thirty minutes (30mins) the guys came with snacks, just that the popcorn was all our Ryder.

"Baby boo boo am sorry for you being paired with this stupid self absorbed arrogant fool." I turned to Xavier "How dare you Xavier" I said with my anger going rampant, I held my hand up and I was so close to hitting him until Ryder came in stopped me. I was so flabbergasted. Ryder took me in to my seat, his presence comforts me. Then I realized that the movie just begun which was titled 'Jumanji welcome to the forest'. The movie ended on a good note, I looked around but Xavier was not in sight, where could he possibly have gone to??

Xavier's POV

I could not believe she had the guts to raise her hand on me, and it was all because of him. No one and I mean no one has ever raised their hand on me and she?, she made a wrong decision, who does she think she is? Some great Alpha's Luna? My Luna? She's nothing close. We are not equals, she's my inferior nothing more nothing less, and it will do her best if she sticks that in that box she calls a brain before thing get out of control.

Tomorrow we shall leave for my pack.

---------------------------------------------------------

Vote
Comment
Follow
Share
Enjoy
And have a good night.

:-)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.2M 542K 37
"It's like he's a different breed of werewolf. Something... beyond us." • • • Adrienne Gage has spent her entire life being shunned and punished for...
3.2M 65.6K 32
Beware of Devin Easton Black, known to some as the shadowy Mafia boss. Everywhere he goes, darkness follows, and happiness seems a distant memory in...
713K 16K 37
19 year old werewolf, Madeline Night has never had life handed to her. When her parents left her at the young age of 7 she learned quickly that she w...
484K 14.6K 52
*Warning - Contains 18+ Content* He holds my face firmly between two hands. "Sienna, I'm not going to have you for the first time one of Maren's gues...