John Cena's Daughter (A WWE F...

By xLoveMariax

Selena thought visiting her dad WWE Superstar John Cena was going to be great until she met Randy Orton. That... More

John Cena's Daughter (A WWE FanFiction)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6
Chapter 7- Selena?
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11- What?!
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20:Selena's Birthday
Selena's Birthday Part 2
Happy Birthday To Selena
Chapter 23
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.

Chapter 10-What's Wrong With Me

1.9K 44 8
By xLoveMariax

Selena's POV

I was getting dress to go to my doctors appointment when Randy walked in. "Where are you going?" He asked. "To the doctor." I said.

"Don't you think your getting too dressed up for that?" He asked. I shrugged and rolled my eyes. "Why so grumpy Mr. Orton?" I asked. He sighed. "Here you go with this bullshit again!"

"What do you mean?" I asked "Nothing. Bye. Go! Aren't you suppose to be leaving?!" He asked. "Whatever!" I slammed the door.

John's POV

"You know I called Eve to check on Sel but you know what she said? She said 'Sel isn't here. I thought she was with you.'" I explained to Brie. She looked at me. "Weird right? I haven't seen her around all day."

"Well John I think I saw her the other day and then she ran off. Maybe you should talk to Nicole about it. She might be with Randy even though he's with Eva." She said. "Well John I gotta go. Bye."

As she left I started to wonder 'What if Selena is with Orton?' I need to find out. Soon!

Selena's POV

"So doc what's going on with me?" I asked. "Well Ms. Cena it seems here that the pain you've been having is because your well um......pregnant." I gasped in shock. "What?!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.6K 1.1K 29
After finding out about having a son, Randy tries to get back into his son's life. But when his best friend also wants the girl, Gem is left with a d...
45.2K 1.5K 40
Thinking She Was Dead Destroyed Him Every Single Day ❤️
1.2K 45 11
Jordan has a dream of going into fashion and wants to jumpstart her career as a stylist. She doesn't really have much, but she has enough to get by...
20.4K 506 21
Geminie has her life pretty much set as she agrees to marry Randy's best friend John Cena. But there's a new girl around. Her name is Amy and she's t...