Rigby x Mordecai (Finished)

By Blueberrypockey

Rigby falls drunk and comes into were Mordecai slept he started touching him badly Mordecai pushed him away b... More

beginning to feel alot like sickness!
Hurten!
Sick day!
sick day part two!
sick part 3!^^
sick part 4!
lerterly tired!
sad mordecai!
Ending!

Rigby hurt and sick Mordecai

187 2 0
By Blueberrypockey

Rigby pov....

"OW!" I yelled as I touched the infected wound. " Mordey!" I yelled I had many nick names for him but that was just one I herd him come and I jumped at him "awww RigRig, that looks like it hurts " He blushed "Kiss me please make me feel better" he drew his face close and his face went all flushed I waited "I can't do it" He put his face on my chest " I can't do it alone" He coughed I looked at him and felt his head "Baby, You ok?" I asked him he blushed and I touched his forehead he touched my knee where the wound was "OW!!" I yelped "Sorry!" he said his face went flushed and he teared up "I don't feel good" he said I cupped his face " you need to sleep" I cuddled him my knee hurt so badly.

I hit it and I felt Pain I layed him down on his bed we shared a room so it was easy for both of us to sleep we where planning to buy a bed and sleep together I stood up and got him some medicine and a wet cloth he smiled at me I pet him. He smiled at me and pulled me buy the leg I fell but he tried to catch me but I hit my head he fell on top of me I smiled a little bit horny...

    *WARNING YAOI TIME*

 I felt really horny now I kissed him slipping my tongue in he closed his eyes and made cute little noises " MMM!~ AH!~ eh~ AH~" He was so cute I put my hand down his pants and looked at him his eyes where asking for more I put my finger in him. His eyes where widened and his tongue was stuck out I kissed him and took my finger out "OW! fuck.." He yelped I put my member in him and thrusted fast in and out of him his clothes where all over the floor I played with his nipples and he moaned I went harder into him faster and faster, harder and harder.

He Came all over the place I came inside him he moaned and came again I pulled out and played with his nipples he came right away he was covered in cum I picked him up and put him in the tub I started the shower as the water ran I put my member in him and thrusted in him he moaned I jerked him off well thrusting in him he melted in my touch he came on my hand and I came inside him.

He was really tired I turned off the shower after washing him clean he was half asleep I picked him up I was small but I could carry him I put him on his bed and shook him awake " Hun, I need you to wakey, wakey " I put the theremonitor in his mouth as he woke up I loved him so much he was so cute because he was really tired made him even more cuter I smiled at him " Tired " he said I hit my knee off of his bed I looked at my knee and fell on the ground the infection has gotten worse since this morning I put a bandage on it and went and snuggled with my baby. We slept for awhile till he woke up and complained about how much his ass hurts and that I went to far....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 4.6K 40
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
232K 10.8K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
590K 9.1K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
63.7K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...