Phantumps Life

By Killeringot

More

Hatching

3 0 0
By Killeringot

There is a line of light around my prison, could this be my ticket outta here? I push up with my tree stump, I'm surrounded by more trees. They are bigger than me, I crawl back into my prison but then the top part of the egg gets lifted off me. It was my mother! I give her a tight hug and ask where daddy is. She goes onto a different subject ignoring my questions but I have to know.  She takes me to our house, it's really big. We sit down at our table for my first feed. Every night we light a candle for Lord Arceus...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

560K 13.9K 43
Psycho brothers and a little angel sister sounds not so good together right? so what happens when an sweet angel comes live with her lovesick pyscho...
15K 314 23
Long ago, when the pyramids were still young, the Egyptian Kings played a game of great and terrible power. But these Shadow Games erupted into a war...
169K 4.1K 58
After your defeat, sonic decided to spare you.You became something of a anti-hero like shadow and help them on their adventures.The mad doctor now ha...
79.9K 3.6K 90
Y/N, a once valiant warrior, is losing himself to a malevolent curse, and Jingliu is unwavering in her determination to save him. As they grapple wit...