Dope Girl

By Iam_lizzie1

Sheela had a troubled childhood. At age 13 Sheela had to learn how to provide for her own. Selling drugs was... More

Dope Girl
Chapter 1 - Reunited
Back 2 Business - Chapter 2
Bickin Back Bein Bool - Chapter 4
I Just Wanna Party - Chapter 5
Sweetest Girl - Chapter 6
Mo Money Mo Problems - Chapter 7
Surprise Muthafucka - Chapter 9
Wildin - Chapter 10
Ain't No Mother's Day Bih - Chapter 11
OHANA - Chapter 12
It is what it is - Chapter 13
To do list - Chapter 14
Gone but Never Forgotten- Chapter 15
Mmm Oh My God! - Chapter 16
Finessin' & Breakin' - Chapter 17
Hiatus
Too Many Problems - Chapter 18

Yeen Know - Chapter 3

35.9K 801 565
By Iam_lizzie1

Keyshia

"I'll be back, I'm going to go pay these bills real quick." Mama said and left out the door leaving me with dad. I sighed.

Today Sheela is supposed to pick me up so I can go to Atlanta with her for the weekend. I didn't tell mom or dad that she was coming because I already know they ain't gon let me go. I laid back on the couch and sighed.

"You goin somewhere?" Dad asked looking at me from the corner of his eyes.

"Nah, why?" I asked. He shook his head.

"Keyshia, gimme some cover and some water." Dad ordered.

I got up and got him a blanket and some water. He was sleep when I came back so I just covered him up and sat the water next to him. I looked at him for a while, he's still bruised up from Sheela beating him. I sat down on the couch and my phone started vibrating. It was Sheela callin.

"Hello." I whispered.

"Keyshia? ...uh I'm outside." She questioned.

"Sheela, I-I I can't go." I stuttered. She cussed under her breath.

"Hol up, come open the door." She snapped and hunged up.

All man Sheela bouta come in and start some shit. Not this again. I opened the door and she rushed in.

"These muthafuckas just keep fuckin wit me!" She yelled as she came in.

"Shhhh." I said pointing to dad. She stopped and mean mugged him.

"What you babysitin his ass?" She asked.

"Yeah, until mama come back." I spoke. She sighed.

"Well, I guess I'll wait." She sighed.

"Where her ass go anyways?" She asked.

"To go pay some bills." I replied. She nodded.

"Mane I'm hungry, what y'all got to eat?" She asked walking into the kitchen. She opened the refrigerator and looked.

"Damn, y'all ain't got nothin?" She asked. I shook my head.

"We had just ate the last of our food yesterday. " I said. She slowly turned and looked at me.

"You mean y'all ain't ate today?" She asked.

"Well I ate lunch at school." I said.

"Damn, I know y'all was livin rough but goddamn. Why you ain't tell me?" She asked. I shrugged.

"What was I supposed to say?" I thought.

"Imma go buy some food for y'all." She sighed.

I frowned.

I must not heard her right.

"Huh?" I asked.

"I'm buyin you muthafuckas some food." She snapped.

"I can't have you over here starvin to death. And this muthafuckin house stinks, do mama not clean up? You know what ,fuck it, I'll buy house hold shit too." She snapped.

Sheela swung her Chanel bag over her shoulder and left.

I stood there in complete shock. I never would imagine Sheela being nice, buying food for mom and dad who don't give a shit about her. I guess Sheela is nice after all.

I went to my room and packed my clothes for the weekend. I'm still pissed that mom sold most of the clothes Sheela bought me but there's nothing I can do about it and I'm not telling Sheela nothing about it.

Sheela

Damn, Keyshia and em livin rough as fuck! They struggling more than they did when I was little and we was struggling hard back then. I can't have my little sister livin like that. I wish she'd come live with me but this is where she'll rather be.

I walked into Walmart and got a basket. I went on a couple of food aisles and got what I think they'll like. I got them some meats and then I went to get them some house hold items. As I got some cleaning supplies some girl kept lookin at me.

"Goddamn, bitch you starin harder than a muthafucka." I spat. She looked at me and then looked deeper.

"You look familiar." She spoke.

I raised my eyebrow. I don't know this bitch, dafuq she on?

"Sheela?" She questioned.

I stared at her to see if I could recognize her but, I couldn't. Who the hell is she?

"Lawd, where the hell have you been?" She said walking closer.

"Renae?" I questioned.

"Yass bitch, it's me." She smiled.

We chuckled and hugged tightly.

"Oh my god Sheela! I aint seen yo ass since 8th grade, you just up and left a bitch like it wasn't nothin." She spoke. I laughed.

"Yeah, I had to move but I missed you. Mane you changed, look at you! You got all tall and developed." She giggled and grabbed her breast.

"Girl, they fake." She giggled.

"But if anybody had changed you did. You got a lil color to you now, you ain't that lil light piss color girl from middle school no more and you packin somethin vicious in the back. Is that real?" She went on.

"Yes ma'am, this is all me." I chuckled.

"How is everything, where you move to?" She asked.

"Shid everythings Kosher, I live in Atlanta but how about you?" I asked.

"Aw really? Atlanta, that's wassup but I'm not so good. Mama past away 2 months ago." She sighed.

"Awww I'm sorry, that's sad to hear. What happened?" I asked.

"She was murdered. Mama was just ...she was just out on the porch." She cried. I pat her on her back.

"C'mon Renae, you can't be cryin in this store." I sighed. She nodded and wiped her face.

"You right." She agreed.

"Huh give me yo phone, you call me so we can go out one night ight. You can't be out here cryin and shit bruh." Renae chuckled.

"Bruh? Damn Sheela you really did change. You used to be so quiet and proper." She laughed.

"Yeah, but uh lemme see yo phone." I asked. She passed me her phone and I put in my digits.

"Huh." I said passing her phone.

"If you need me I'm just a couple hours away." I said.

"Thanks Sheela, I'm glad to see you again." Renae smiled.

"Me too." I respond and walked to a check out line.

I went back to the house and mama wasn't there yet. I brought in the bags and helped Keyshia put the food up.

"Thanks Sheela." Keyshia smiled.

"Nah, I had to do it." I respond as I sipped some juice.

"Keyshia you know if you need anything, you come to me right? I don't give a fuck how big it is you come to me. These muthafuckas ain't gon do shit for ya." She nodded.

It was an awkward silence afterwards. I walked in the living room. I noticed dad was waking up. I bent over and looked at him. He opened his eyes and then did a double take.

"Hello muthafucka." I waved. He mugged me.

"If..you..don't..get yo boojie ass out my goddamn face." He spat.

"You gon what? Huh? What you gon do?" I questioned gettin in his face. He took a deep breath and stared at me.

"Uh huh, that's what the fuck I thought. I'll put another knot on yo goddamn head like I did last time." I said as I poked the big ass knot on this forehead.

"Sheela!" Keyshia semi yelled. I looked at her.

"Leave him alone, you know what, let's just go!" She said angerly grabbing her baggage. I laughed.

"Oh hell naw, you ain't goin nowhere wit this bitch." Dad yelled getting up.

"Oh yes she is." I snapped.

"Look here, you get the hell up out my house and leave us the fuck alone!" He yelled. I chuckled.

"Bruh.. Are you fuckin serious? Nigga yo ass already kicked me out the house when I was 13 and now you tryna kick me out and I don't even live here. You got some serious ass issues bruh." I laughed.

"I don't give a shit get yo ass out!" He screamed.

"Mane fuck you and this goddamn house!" I yelled. He walked closer.

"Fuck you, you funky dirty hoe! Why the fuck would I let my daughter go somewhere wit a ...prostitute!" He yelled. I burst into laughter.

"Aw, I'm a prostitute?" I laughed.

"Geeeeet out!" He screamed.

Mane all I could do was laugh. He sound like that nigga off of How High who got mad when Redman was droppin Cheetos on the carpet.

"Oh you think it's funny?" He questioned.

"Yes nigga I do. First off, lemme just say this, I ain't no hoe no prostitute..none of that shit! I'm a muthafuckin boss nigga how about that? Second off, Imma take My sister wherever the fuck I want ight? Y'all might not claim me but that's my sister muthafucka. And if I do recall, I gave y'all tifflin asses some money last time so I can get my sister, you remember that?" I asked.

"Imma call the police on yo ass." He snapped.

"Nigga I don't give a fuck! Call em!" I yelled.

"Mhm, I sho will." He mumbled.

"Yup, you do that my nigga. I swear I got some shit tell them when they come. Imma straight up snitch on ya'll muthafuckas." I stated.

"You got em on?" I asked.

"I'm dialin." He spat.

"Nigga all you gotta push is 3 numbers, 9-1-1." I laughed.

The door opened and mama walked in.

"Ah shit! Here go yo sidekick." I said happily. Her mouth dropped.

"Karen you better get this bitch." Dad said putting the phone away. I laughed.

"Nigga the fuck she gon do?" I asked.

"Why the hell are you at my house?" She snapped.

"Bitch don't get rude. I'm here to get my sister for the weekend." I snapped.

"Oh you ain't takin my daughter." She hissed.

"Well, it looks like I am." I smiled.

"Well no, no your not." She snapped. I laughed.

"Okay, so I give y'all a whole bunch of money and yet y'all still won't let me get my sister? Mane y'all must really love her huh? Shit all the money in the world and y'all won't let Keyshia go. That's wassup, I wish somebody did me like that." I chuckled.

"Get the fuck out." Mom hissed.

"Nah." I spoke.

"You heard-"

"Yo mama get the fuck out." I finished.

"Yeah, I've been through this before. That's exactly what y'all said last time." I replied.

"Get-"

"Huh, you know what as much as I love to argue, I'm done wit y'all. Look here, if I give y'all 200 every weekend can I take her?" I asked.

"Uh un." Mama said looking at dad.

"You give us 700..Each, every weekend and you got a deal." I shook my head.

"Y'all ain't shit." I spat.

"Money makes the world go round." Mama said.

"And it looks to me like yo ass ain't got it." Dad added.

"Aw I ain't got money? but yet I bought y'all some muthafuckin months worth of groceries? But I ain't got money? Nigga y'all see that muthafuckin Audi parked in the driveway? Nigga that's paid off and I just brought it just a week ago. But I ain't got money. Mane fuck out of here!" I laughed.

They didn't say a word. Mama tried to look out the window like nobody would see her.

"But since y'all desperately need some money, y'all have this. But let me make this clear y'all ain't gettin shit from me no more." I pulled out my wallet and counted out a couple hundreds.

"Next time I ain't goin through this shit." I hissed.

"Keyshia, I'll be waiting in the car." I said and walked out.

Keyshia

I awkwardly grabbed my bag and walked out to the car. Man Sheela walked out the house like a boss. She don't play.

I walked out and Sheela was sittin in the car putting on lip gloss. I sat in passenger side and looked at her. She looked at me and smiled.

"Let's go." She said starting the car. She pushed in her cd and Rich Homie Quan Walk Thru came on. She drove off and song along.

"I be feeling like the man when I walk through. Ain't stunting what you saying when I walk through. I got all these hoes staring when I walk through. I done made a few bands when I walk through. Watch me, watch me, hey, watch me walk through. Watch me, watch me, hey, watch me walk through. Watch me, watch me, hey, watch me walk through. I done made a few bands when I walk through." She sang.

The whole ride Sheela sang every song that came on like nothin ever happened. She didn't talk or even look at me.

When we made it to Atlanta Sheela stopped at McDonald's and got us some food. We went to her condo and ate our food while watching Juwanna Mann on BET.

The movie went off and I started to get bord.

"Sheela?" I asked. She looked over at me.

"Huh?" She questioned.

"I'm bord." I chuckled. She smiled.

"Damn I don't know shit about you. What you like to do? Well, what do you want to do?" She asked.

"Uh..you wanna play 21 questions?" I asked.

She chuckled.

"You serious?" She laughed.

I nodded.

"Ight, I guess so, you first." She chuckled.

"Ok, what's your favorite color?" I asked.

"Pink." She stated. I giggled.

"What, I can't like pink?" She asked.

"No, it just don't seem like you." I giggled. She shrugged.

"Ight, uh who's your favorite singer?" She asked.

"Mindless Behavior." I blushed. She smacked her lips.

"Hell nah." She laughed.

"What's wrong with that?" I asked.

"Nothin, I just thought you'd say Chris Brown, August Alsina or something. Not them lil niggas." She laughed.

"Shut up Sheela leave them alone." I whined. She gasped and held her chest.

"You told me to shut up?" She gasped. I laughed.

"I see how you is." Sheela snapped.

"Ok, uh what's your biggest mistake?" I asked.

"My biggest mistake? Hmm good one, uh my biggest mistake is ..not takin you with me when I left." She spoke.

I looked her.

"What happened, where did you go when you ran away? " I asked. She laughed.

"I ain't run away, I got kicked out, don't get that confused." She snapped.

"But after I had left the house I just started running..ha kinda like Forest Gump. I went to the park down there by them old project houses and I just sat on the bench cryin my eyes out. I was there for like 2 hours cryin. Then my friend Jordan came down there, him and his friends was bouta play basketball. He had came up to me and asked me what was wrong and I just cried. I eventually told him everything that happened and he told me lil shit to make me feel better. He told his mom what happened and she took me in. Then a couple months later she decided she wanted to move here." She spoke.

"How did she take you in?" I asked.

"She put a roof over my head, taught me shit and basically became my mama. Uh actually, she had uh went to mama and got my birth certificate and stuff. Mama knew about her." She said.

For some reason Sheela's story had my heart heavy. I guess it was because I was seeing a new part of Sheela I never knew before. I looked at her and it seemed like she had a lot on her mind. She looked at me and smiled.

"You got some more questions huh?" She asked. I nodded.

"Go head." She sighed.

"Why didn't you come home?" I asked. She chuckled.

"Home? Where was home? The "home" I was at I got kicked out of, so the question is why didn't "home" come lookin for me?" She semi yelled.

"I'm supposed to be their daughter right? but yet they didn't give a fuck about me. I was 13 years old out on my own in Ensley, Birmingham. Anything could've happened to me but they didn't care. I remember when I used to cry every single night wondering if they loved me or if they was lookin for me. They had me feelin like I wasn't shit, like I was just a waste of space or some shit. I actually wanted to die, it was like if yo own parents don't want you, then why live? I was for real thinkin some fucked up as shit. That's why I got this tatoo." She said showing her tattoo of a crown on the right side of her chest.

"I got it because I had to think highly of myself. Queens don't think of themselves as worthless because they are worth something. A queen is the highest a female can be but if it was my choice I would be king." She continued.

"You know what eles, when I was in middle school I used to get talked about because of my light skin. All the popular bitches in my school was darker than me so guess they saw me as a punk or something. Anyways that made me feel like shit too but this was happening before and when I got kicked out. Moving to Atlanta was the best for me though. I grew confidence, I had a lot of friends and my whole mentality changed. I used to be soft and quiet but then I became.. strong." She went on.

"What made you grow confidence in yourself? " I asked.

"Jordan's mama, she had caught me cryin one day and I cried my feelings out to her and she told me..ha she for real told me this, she grabbed my face and said, "Sheela, stop cryin like a lil bitch, yo people don't want you no more and it ain't shit you can do about it. You are a cute lil light skin girl that got all the these nappy head niggas chasin after yo ass, now fix yo goddamn face and go eat that food I cooked and if I catch yo ass cryin again it's gon be me and you." I know it ain't the sweetest thing but I needed some tough love." She laughed.

"She sounds mean." I stated. Sheela chuckled.

"Nah Mama J ain't mean she just real. She just don't play." She laughed.

"Sheela how do you tell all of this and not cry?" I asked. She smiled.

"Because I'm over it. I cried so much when I was goin through it, now I'm done. And I told myself that I wasn't going to cry no more, you just got to go through a lot of shit to make your feelings change. Trust and believe I cried plenty times before." She said.

I looked at her and tears started to fall down. She looked at me.

"Awe don't get all teary eyed on me Keyshia." She said holding my head and wiping my tears away.

"Sheela I didn't know you went through all of that." I cried.

"And it's so sad." I sobbed. Sheela chuckled.

"Dry your eyes baby girl, its a lot of shit yeen know about me but we ain't bouta sit up her and have a pity party because of it. I'm better now." She respond.

"Now c'mon, let's get ready to go to sleep. I don had enough for today." She said going into her room.

I followed her and sat on her king sized bed. She opened up her closet and I couldn't believe my eyes. Her closet looks like its a clothing store itself. She walked in there and I went behind her. She got all the expensive shit like Versace, Dolce & Gabbana, Michael Kors, and a bus load of other shit I can't pronounce. She started rambling through the clothes.

"I bought you this cute pajama set but I can't..find it." She mumbled as she looked.

"It's okay Sheela, I got my own clothes." I replied.

"Noo, I wanted you to wear what I bought you." She whined.

"You know what, just pick you somethin out of here on the left side, they my old clothes from when I was yo age but they still good though." She said.

"Sheela I got my own clothes." She smacked her lips.

"Why you gotta be so difficult, I'm just tryna be nice and let my little sister wear my clothes but okay." She chuckled and got undressed.

I'm not gay or confused or anything but I couldn't help but watch her take off her clothes.

Sheela is really gorgeous, like a goddess or something. She kind of remind me of the rapper Trina because of her skin and thick hips. Sheela is for real workin wit something in the back. She got ass for days I bet she get all the niggas. I even noticed some more tatoos.

She put on these slik beige shorts and a tank top that match. She looked in the mirror of her vanity and took a picture. She looked back at me and laughed.

"Had to take a picture for the thirsties." She chuckled. I giggled.

"You got a Instagram?" She asked.

"Yeah, you got one?" I asked. She nodded.

"Yes ma'am."

"I looked for you on there though." I said. She raised her eyebrow.

"How the hell you look for me on Instagram? " She giggled.

"Just search your name, I looked everywhere for you." I admitted. She laughed.

"You was on yo spy shit huh? but nah, I only be on Instagram, I used to be on Twitter and Facebook but ion fuck wit it no more. Follow me though @Dinero_Pesos_Dollas" She respond.

She laid on the bed and I looked at her.

"What?" She asked.

"How many tattoos you got and what are they?" I asked.

"7, I got the crown one, my name on my right shoulder, a rifle on my side, I got blessed on my wrist, a rose on my foot, and Bout it on my pointer finger. And oh, I got this one too." She said pointing to the tattoo on her upper arm.

"What dose it say?" I asked.

"Un it's just a tattoo me and all my friends got when we was teenagers." She said tryin to beat around the bush.

"What does it say tho?" I asked.

"It say "Grind together, Ride forever" and it have my friends names on it." She spoke.

"Why you get it?" She sighed.

"Damn Kesh you interviewin my ass now?" She snapped.

"I don't know, we was young and dumb and it was our first tattoo." She sighed. I looked at her for a while.

"You ain't gon get dressed? " She asked breaking the awkwardness.

"I guess." I said and got up.

Sheela must be hiding something about that tattoo but then again Sheela might be telling the truth but I'm still kind of iffy about it.

I walked in the closet and grabbed this bag that had Victoria Secret on it. I looked at Sheela.

"This it?" I asked. She sat up and laughed.

"Where you find it?" She asked.

"Right here." I chuckled.

"Damn, my mind is all kinds of fucked up if I ain't see that. Shit I got good eyes." She sighed.

I got dressed and laid on Sheela's bed beside her. Her bed is real comfortable, it's like a bed for royalty. I rolled around a few times and Sheela laughed at me.

"It's comfy huh?" She asked.

"Yeah! Dang Sheela I ain't never felt a bed like this!" She chuckled.

"Yeah, it's a Tempurpedic." She respond.

"Oooo you got one of them good beds." I laughed.

"Mhm, I only buy the good shit, shit that's is worth my money." She replied.

I nodded.

I told Sheela goodnight then shortly after I went to sleep.

Sheela

After Keyshia went to sleep I went out on my balcony and smoked me a blunt and poured me a glass of Remy. I stood there and looked at the nice Atlanta night. I just thought about everything, mama and dad, Keyshia, and the past.

I French exhaled and sipped the rest of the Remy. Mane my "parents" ain't shit. I took one more puff and went back in.

I laid in my bed and stared into space until I drifted off to sleep.

I woke up early like normal, and went down stairs to the kitchen. I looked in my refrigerator.

"Shit." I hissed.

I don bought them muthafuckas some food and I ain't get myself none. I sighed and went up stairs to my room.

I quietly threw on some clothes and grabbed my keys.

I went out and locked my condo. I went my garage and got in my Dodge Challenger.

I drove to Ihop and got us some breakfast. Afterwards I drove over to the laundry mat and sold a couple bags of weed. Shid I might as well make some money while I'm out.

I drove back home and went in. Keyshia was still sleep. I put our food on the table and poured us some orange juice.

I went back to my room and tried to wake up Keyshia but she wouldn't bulge.

"Keyshia!" I yelled as I tapped her. She still didn't move. I pinched her and she jumped.

"Get up, I got some food down stairs." I chuckled.

"Aight." She yawned.

I nodded and went in the kitchen. Keyshia came in after me and we started eating. I heard somebody at the door.

I got up and opened the door. I already knew it was the boys, I know their knock.

"Sheelalala." Ray sang as he came in hugging me.

"Aw shit! I smell some food." Ace said brushing past me. After they heard him say that they all headed to the kitchen except Jordan.

"What's good?" He asked pulling me into a hug.

"Wassup Jordan?" I asked.

"Shid nothin, you smell good." He respond as he sniffed the crook of my neck. I slowly pushed him back.

"Jor-"

"Sheela! Who this?" Jojo yelled from the kitchen. I chuckled and moved away from Jordan.

"That's my little sister." I respond walkin in the kitchen. Keyshia looked at them like WTF.

"Naw that's my girlfriend." James smiled sitting closer to her.

"What's yo name?" He asked her smirking.

"Keyshia." She blushed.

"Yup, this my girl Keyshia everbody!" He yelled.

"Nigga she too young fa yo ass." Ray stated.

"Shid, y'all know I like them young tenderonies." He joked. We laughed.

"Well, you ain't gettin this tenderoni." I chuckled. He blocked my face with his hand.

"Tell yo sister she better respect our relationship or its gon be some problems, that's yo sister and all but I'll hit a bitch." He told Keyshia.

"Y'all gon be like Solange and Jay z." Jordan chuckled.

"I wish Sheela would." He snapped.

"Nigga you'll rather fuck wit her than me because I'll lay yo ass out." I stated.

"Mane let's not even go there." He said and whispered something in Keyshia's ear making her giggled. I glared at him.

"Anyways, Keyshia these loud muthafuckas is my friends, brothers, my day 1's, my family." I laughed.

"That's Ray, Jojo, Ace, James, and Jordan." I smiled.

(Picture of them on the side!)

"Aye you know Sheela my babymama?" James went on. Keyshia looked at me.

"The hell I'm not! Sheela ain't got no kids." I snapped.

"Aw Sheela you gon deny our baby, Boosie Dai'quan Laron the 3rd?" He joked.

"Bye nigga." I spoke.

"Mane you better stop fuckin wit Sheela...you know that's Jordan's girl." Ace mumbled. Jordan smacked his lips. I giggled.

"Fuck all that shit, all I wanna know is, where the fuck is my food?" Ray asked.

"Yeah, where the fuck our food at Sheela?" Jojo asked.

"Up yo ass and around the corner." I hissed.

"You foul as fuck Sheela, you just mean for no reason." Jojo said.

"And I don't give a shit." I respond.

"We can tell." Ace stated.

"Yo sister be mean to us." James told Keyshia.

"Sheela you a bad influence on yo sister." Jordan said. I flicked him off.

"No I'm not." I whined.

"I bet you is! You probably be teachin her how to twerk and pussy pop." James semi yelled. They all chuckled.

"Get the fuck out of here! I am a very good influence on my sister and don't be usin that explicit as language in front of her." I said intelligently.

"Good influence my ass. Yo ass cuss more than all of us." Jojo snapped.

"You know what fuck all y'all... Dirty basterds." I mumbled.

"Is you mad..or nah?" James laughed.

"I hate all y'all childish muthafuckas." I pouted.

"Awwww we love you too Sheela." James and Jojo said hugging me. I rolled my eyes.

"So what y'all doin today?" Ray asked. I took a sip of my orange juice and thought.

"Hmmm, I don't know." I spoke.

"You a bad big sister." Ace stated shaking his head.

"And your a bad father." I snapped.

"Nigga I don't even got no kids." He laughed. I shook my head.

"You wrong, ain't that one girl you fuck wit pregnant?" I asked.

"Yup." He nodded.

"So you the daddy." He shook his head.

"Uh un, I ain't no daddy until that baby come out and the DNA test say so." We laughed.

"You messed up." I chuckled.

"Nah I just being honest. I ain't claim shit unless I know for sure. Shid she been wit another niggas." Ace stated.

"Mane she ain't been wit nobody else. She ugly." Jojo said annoyed. We all laughed.

"Nah she bad my nigga. She like a 10 plus plus." He said putting both his hands up.

"No nigga, that bitch is a iffy 2, a 3 at night and maybe a 4 if I'm drunk." He said seriously. I laughed.

"If she so bad then why you ain't claimin the baby?" Jordan asked.

"Cause she had other niggas." He snapped.

"Naw mane you was the side nigga." Jojo laughed.

"I might was but still." Ace huffed.

"She bad tho." He went on.

"Naw mane she not!" Jojo groaned while putting his hands over his face.

"Anyways, I have an idea." Ray said catching our attention.

"Wassup?" I questioned.

"We can go take yo sister to Six Flags." He said.

"Sounds good." I agreed.

"Ah shit, I ain't been there since we went our freshman year." Jojo said.

"Mane that shit was fun." Ace agreed.

"Ight well let's get dressed and then we can go." I said.

"Dressed? Nigga we is dressed. We ready to go shawty." Jojo said.

"We ain't." I said pointing to me and Keyshia.

"Well get ya ass dressed." He snapped.

"It's bouta be hot as hell today. Shid y'all better change and plus we all can't fit that Benz." Ray said.

"So what what we gon ride in? The SUV?" I asked.

"Nah, the Rover." Ray replied.

"Duh Sheela." Ace stated.

"Ace, shut up before I bitch slap yo ass." I snapped.

"And I will upper cut yo lil ass. Sheela don't play." He laughed.

"Ion never play so what's good?" I asked standing up. He stood up and leaned over and ate a piece of my waffle.

"Bruh." I groaned.

"Niggaaaa, y'all been eatin my food." I said looking at my empty plate left with syrup. They snickered.

"Bitch ass niggas." I mumbled.

"Yeen talkin bout me Sheela." Ray said. I rolled my eyes.

He got up and hugged me from the side.

"Ight Sheela, we bouta roll out." He said. They all got up and headed out. I followed them to the door.

"Don't be takin forever. We just goin to the goddamn amusement park." Jojo said.

"Shut up, you know I don't take that long." I huffed.

"Mhm." He mumbled and walked out.

I closed the door and went back to the kitchen. Keyshia was washing her hands.

"You ate all yo food?" I asked.

"Yeah, it was good." She smiled.

"You lucky you got to eat." I sighed.

"Those dudes are your friends? Where you meet them?" She questioned.

I chuckled.

"Yeah, I been knew them. I met Ray when I met Jordan, they been friends since forever. And I met the rest of them when I moved in with Jordan's family. They all close." Keyshia nodded.

"C'mon, we better go take a shower and get dressed." I said walking out and going up the stairs.

Keyshia when to the guest room and got ready and I went to my room.

After I got out the shower I dried off and put on some lotion. I wrapped the towel around me and walked in my closet for something to wear. I grabbed my ripped high waist shorts and red YSL shirt and got dressed.

Keyshia came in and I noticed she was wearin some old clothes instead of her new clothes I bought her.

"Why you ain't wearin yo new clothes?" I asked.

"Cause I had to wash them." She said.

I nodded and just dismissed the conversation. I knew she was lying but I didn't want to drag it out.

I went to the bathroom and touched my hair up a little bit and put on some lip gloss. It's too fuckin hot to be putting on make up and shit.

I grabbed my red Air Yeezys and waited for the boys to pull up.

Keyshia

I combed my bang to the side and looked in the mirror.

Man I'm glad Sheela believed my lie about the clothes. I know I should've told her what happened but I know that it would only cause trouble between her and mama and I don't want to hear it.

"Kesh! C'mon girl they here!" Sheela yelled from the other room.

"Ight wait, I gotta cut these Flatirons off!" I yelled. I turned them off and to the door.

"Aw look at you." She said running her fingers through my bang.

"Bring ya ass on!" Jordan yelled out the window of the truck.

"Kiss my ass!" She yelled back. I giggled and ran down the stairs. Sheela locked up and followed me.

When we got down to the Rover Jordan got out and blocked Sheela.

"Uh un, put on somethin else." He said pointing up the stairs.

"For what?" She questioned folding her arms.

He looked down at her shorts. Sheela smacked her lips.

"Ain't nothin-"

"Naw, yo ass is half way out them. Yo ass know better, yeen pose to be wearin them thot shorts." He snapped.

"Nigga my-"

"Sheela, yo ass better change them shorts." Ray hissed.

Sheela groaned and mumbled something as she went back up the stairs.

Jordan looked at me and examined my outfit.

"Good, you ain't wear no thot clothes." He said and opened the door for me.

I hopped in and sat in the back by Ace and Jojo.

Sheela came back out with some ripped jeans on and sat by Jordan.

I looked over and caught Jojo staring at me.

I tried to act calm like I wasn't nervous. I felt his eyes still on me so I smiled. I looked at me and laughed.

"My bad but yo hair fake huh? Sheela ass be lien like her's real but-"

"Nigga whet?" She said looking back.

"You heard me. I said yo ass be lien bout that horse hair glued to yo scalp." He laughed.

"Fuck you mean? This my real hair." She snapped.

"I guess yo sister's is too." He chuckled.

"Uh my hair is real." I snapped.

"Well excuse me."

They laughed.

"Shid you said that like you bouta slap my ass." He said.

"She go 0 to 100 nigga real quick. Her hair swung to the side and shit." Ace laughed.

"I see you got a attitude problem like yo sister." Jojo said.

"They probably get that from they mama. Only a female can-"

"Don't get slapped." Sheela threatened.

"Sheela if you don't turn yo ol 5 head around." Jojo joked.

"Mane I'm don had it wit you and my forehead." She warned.

"I don had it with it too. Shit I try to look ahead and all I she is forehead." He chuckled.

"And you bouta see-"

"Sheela got big ass eyes too. Her ass look like a critter." He laughed.

"Ol high yella ass. Look like that lighting bug off the Princess and the Frog." He laughed.

"Okay but yo ass look like the brown skin Prince wit yo faggot ass." She yelled.

"Prince is a pimp tho." He said.

"Mhm only a gay muthafucka would think that." She snapped.

"But yo home boy was gay." All the boys laughed.

Sheela sucked her teeth.

"Un huh, remember Bernie wit an I." He laughed.

I chuckled and looked at him.

"Yeah, Sheela had a lil gay friend who followed her ass every where. Sheela used to have that nigga by her side like white girls have they dog." He laughed.

"Shut up." She snapped.

"You mad?" He asked.

"Tell her how y'all was mean to him." She said.

"Naw mane you don't know the story."Ace stated.

"Yeah, lil fruity ass was hangin wit us cause Sheela ass wasn't home yet and the nigga said he got a crush on us." Jojo explained.

"Y'all ain't have to be mean." She said.

"Fuck that, he brought that a pond his self. " Jordan said.

"What happened to that boy anyways? Last I seen him he was runnin to that purple beatle car wit piss down his legs." Jojo laughed.

"What y'all do to him?" I asked.

"We couldn't do nothin his ass ran off." He said.

"No y'all-"

"Sheela yo ass wasn't there so shut up." He hissed.

"All we did was jump up from playing dice and was like "Hell naw, nigga you got us fucked up." and then he ran off the porch." He laughed.

"Sheela mad cause he ain't talk to her no more." James laughed.

"Shut up." She hissed.

"Naw you liked him cause you bossed his ass around." Jojo said.

"Mean ass used to do that to everybody, especially him." He went on.

"Bossy ass." He said.

"Sheela's a bossy bug." He laughed.

"I don't entertain bullshit." She spoke.

"But you be entertaining deez nuts." He mumbled. They snickered.

Sheela turned around in her seat and looked at him.

"You this close." She said holding up a space between her finger and her thumb.

They laughed.

"And Jordan this close to touchin yo ass." He said pointing at Jordan.

Sheela turned back and hit Jordan's arm.

The rest of the ride there Jojo kept making everyone laugh and talk about them. When we got there I got kind of nervous. I've never been on a roller coaster before.

I got out the Rover and stretched. It seemed like the trip took forever. Sheela put her hand on my shoulder and shook me.

"You ready?" She asked.

"I guess." I said.

"What you mean you guess?" Ray questioned.

"Nigga we born ready." He said. I giggled.

Ray is really nice and chill. He has a nice vibe that just rubs off on you.

"C'mon let's go pay for these tickets and shit." He said and walked to the ticket booth.

He pulled out a couple hundreds from his wallet and gave it to them.

Dang not only do Sheela have money but her friends do too.

I glanced at everyone and noticed that all of them was wearing red. Jordan had on a red shirt and red Roshes. Ray had on a white shirt with red writing on it. All of them was wearing red. Coincidence or nah?

Ray lightly elbowed me, snapping me out of my thought.

"So what cha wanna ride on first lil mama?" He asked.

"Um, I-I dont know." I shrugged.

"Ight just pick one." He said.

"Nah y'all can-"

"Naw you." He insisted.

"Aight, uh, how about that one." I said pointing to the circular one that spins around.

"Ight." He smiled.

We walked down to where the roller coaster was and got in line. Luckily it was short so we went right on.

Everyone got on and stood next to each other. I stood next to Sheela and Ray. We got buckled in and then the ride started.

The ride spun round and around and I felt like my face was going to fly off. After we got off the ride we went on a couple other ones.

Everyone split up and went their separate ways. I went with Sheela and Jordan. I felt like I was the third wheel.

Jordan was walking with his arm around Sheela's waist. They were talking but I couldn't hear what they was saying.

"Aye y'all want a stuff animal?" Jordan asked looking back at me.

"Yeah." I nodded.

Jordan looked at Sheela.

"You already know I want one." She hissed.

"Mane Sheela, don't make me hit yo ass in front of lil Keyshia." He joked.

Sheela rolled her eyes and walked up to the game booth.

"Hello, you guys trying to play?" The worker asked.

"Yes sir." Sheela replied.

"Okay, it's 5 dollars for 3 balls and 10 for-"

"All I need is 3." Jordan interrupted.

Sheela looked at me and shook her head.

"Rude ass." She mumbled. I giggled.

"I bet he won't make it." I whispered to her.

She shook her head.

"Naw, he gon make it." She said looking at him.

Jordan got the ball and threw it at the bottles. It hit them in the middle and they all fell.

Jordan looked back at us and popped his collar.

"Which one you want?" He asked me.

I looked at the stuffed animals and pointed to the big monkey with the rasta hat on. The man got it down for us and gave it to me.

"Aight, if I make this one Sheela gotta give daddy a kiss." He smirked.

Sheela rolled her eyes and waved him off.

Jordan hit the bottles again and they all fell. He looked at Sheela and puckered his lips. She put her hand up and blocked him.

"Mane Sheela, why you gotta do me dirty?" He questioned.

"Bye Jordan." She laughed and grabbed her bear.

"Yo sister mean." He mumbled to me as we walked off.

"Look, Sheela short ass can hardly hold that thing." Jordan told me.

I laughed as I watched Sheela carry her big ol teddy bear down the hill.

Sheela shung her bear at him.

"Shut the hell up." She huffed.

"I heard yo ass." She continued.

"I ain't say nothin." He whispered loudly putting his arms around her.

"Mhm." She mumbled and pushed him back. She gave him her stuffed animal and kept walking.

"You cool Kesh?" She asked.

I nodded.

Sheela grabbed my animal and gave it to Jordan too. He mugged her.

"Oh so I gotta carry these big ol thangs around after I worked so hard to get em huh?" He said.

"You didn't work hard. You got em on yo first try." I laughed.

"Only a pussy nigga would say that." Sheela mumbled.

"Yo ass better be givin me some for-"

Sheela cleared her throat and glared at him.

"Just playin." He said.

As we were walking some dude came up to Sheela.

"Aye you got a uh 10-"

"Nah not now." She said dismissing him.

"I got the money right-"

"Nigga I'm just tryna chill wit my fam. Holla at me later." She snapped.

The dude said something else but I couldn't hear what he said. Jordan went up to him and Sheela and I kept walking.

If you ask me I would say that ol boy was trying to get some drugs but at the same time I'm not sure.

Jordan caught up with us and we met Ray at one of the food lines.

"What you want?" Ray asked me.

"Uh funnel cakes." I said. He smiled.

"Mane me too." He said.

Sheela

"Go head and get in line. Imma sit over here and wait." I said. Keyshia nodded and got in line with Ray for funnel cakes.

I sat at the table next to the line and waited. Jordan came and sat with me.

"You havin fun?" He asked grabbing my thigh.

"Yeah, I kind of feel like a kid again." I smiled.

"Good cause I ain't seen yo ass so happy in the longest." He chuckled.

"I'm just glad to be with my sister again." I said.

"Yeah, I see. How yo kin doin tho? They still on that bullshit? " Jordan asked.

"Mane yass, I'm tired of them." I sighed.

"Wassup? " He questioned.

"They just be on some fucked up shit. Like they just so fuckin money hungry. I think they tryna use me." Jordan raised his eyebrow.

"What you mean?" He asked.

"Last time I gave them some money just to shut they ass up so I can get Keyshia. This time they tried to pull the same shit. I told them I'll give them 200 a week so I can take her, and the bitch gon tell me to give ha and ol fuck boy 800 each. I was like hell naw but before this I bought they ass some fuckin food cause they ain't have shit to eat. I gave them some money cause obviously they strugglin but next time they ain't gettin shit from me." I hissed.

"Damn Sheela that's crazy but I don't think you should be mad tho. They strugglin and the least you can do is give them some money. I mean yo ass got a whole lotta money and you just tryna be stingy wit it. You know that however much you gave them you'll earn it back in an hour, and plus you wouldn't have gave them shit if you didn't care, you did have to but you did. If you mad cause you gave them money that's yo fault." He sighed.

"You just sayin that because you don't have to go through it. It's not that I'm mad because of the money. I'm mad because they tryna play me. You already know how I am bout giving my money away. I give them what I got and yet they want more. You know how much I gave them last time? I gave them bout a grand last time and 700 this time. I for real feel like they out to get me like real shit." I sighed.

"Sheela if you don't shut yo paranoid ass up." He laughed.

"They ain't out to get you. Yo ass just got your gaurd up so high that -"

"Look Jordan, I ain't lettin my gaurd down. I know how they is and I know they got somethin up they sleeve. I got a gut feelin." I explained.

"So what you gon do Sheela." He asked.

"I think Imma take they ass to court and get custody of Keyshia." I sighed.

"That's wassup, you do that. I'm here fo ya." He smiled pulling me into his lap.

"No uh un, don't be tryna be all hugged up on me after you was talkin all that shit." I snapped.

"I wasn't talkin shit, I was tellin you that you shouldn't be so fuckin mad." He said nibbling on my ear.

"Stooop." I groaned and got off his lap. He smacked his lips.

"Mane Sheela when you gon fuck wit a real nigga?" He asked.

I chuckled.

"Bye Jordan." I dismissed him.

"Naw yo ass gon quite "Bye Jordan" me." He said pinching my sides.

"Ouch! Nigga" I gasped and put my hand up to hit him. He grabbed my fist and laughed.

"Yo ass better stop before I accidentally slap yo ass." He laughed.

"You won't do shit." I snapped. He playfully grabbed my face.

"Don't make me show off in this muthafucka." He growled. I laughed.

"Bye Jordan." I pushed him away.

Ray and Keyshia came with the funnel cakes and drinks and sat at the table. Ray looked at us and gave us a look.

"Man that line was too long." Keyshia groaned.

"Yeah and theses ratchet ass kids steppin on my J's and shit." Ray said fixing his shoes.

"You mad or nah." Keyshia chuckled.

"Shut up cause you was mad when that lil girl tried to cut in front of us." Ray said. I looked at her.

"Man that lil girl just kept tryin to cut us. I wanted to hit her but then I would have been wrong. " She explained. I laughed.

"I feel you, these lil kids is reckless. I don't blame you." I agreed. She smiled.

"Y'all wanna get on a couple more rides before we leave?" Ray asked.

"Yeah." Keyshia agreed. Ray looked at me.

"I'm straight, I'm tired as fuck." I yawned.

"Stop lien." Jordan said smacking.

"Nigga I am, we don rode over 10 roller coasters and I'm tired." I groaned.

"Sheela can't roll wit the big dogs." Ray said. I smacked my lips.

"Yeah, Sheela ain't a real nigga." Jordan chuckled.

"Please Sheela ride another one with us." Keyshia begged.

"Mane...ugh, ight but don't say nothin when I throw up on ya'll muthafuckas." I hissed.

Keyshia

After we ate our funnel cakes, we went to go on some more rides. The rest of they guys came and we all got on this ride called "Goliath" It's one of biggest rides here. I sat next to Sheela and James.

"Aye shawty don't be scared, I'm right here yeen got nothin to fear ight?" James whispered loudly. Sheela looked over me.

"Shut up nigga." She hissed.

"It's okay Sheela, I got you too." He said.

"Nigga I ain't scared." She snapped.

"Hey could you guys stop with the N bombs, I don't want my child to hear that language." This white guy said.

Sheela looked back and I covered my face. I know she's about to go off.

"Sure thing." She said sarcastically. Sheela looked at us and laughed.

"Could you stop wit the N bombs." James mocked. I laughed.

The white guy's son started crying. We stopped laughing and looked back at them.

"Oh what the fuck Dillan. Are you fucking serious?" He questioned. We snickered.

"What the fuck Dillan." James mocked.

"Are you fucking serious?" Sheela laughed. Jordan, Ray, and Jojo looked back.

"Fuck y'all laughin at?" Jojo asked.

"Them." I said pointing to the man as they got off the ride.

The ride finally started and I held on to the bar.

"Ah shit, uh oh, uh oh." James gasped. I looked at him.

"Keyshia...Keyshia I'm scared." He cried.

"Ah! Down goes Frazier!" He screamed as the ride dropped.

Everybody on the roller coaster screamed the whole ride, especially James but I think he was doing it on purpose to make us laugh. We all got off and walked around for another ride.

"Goddamn look at ass." Ace said looking at the lady in front of us.

"She got that nicki booty." Jojo agreed.

"Shidd." Jordan said.

She looked back and smiled at him. She walked up to him and started talking.

"Hey boo, where you been? You know I missed you..."

I looked at Sheela but she didn't pay them no mind. I guess they are just friends.

"That nigga ain't got no hoes." Ace said.

"Mane I know yo ass ain't talkin." Jojo chuckled.

"Fuck you mean?" He questioned. Jojo shook his head and dismissed him.

"Aye, let's get on here." Sheela said pointing to the Skyscreamer.

"Ight." I agreed.

"Naw mane, Ion wanna get on this shit. Imma need me a bitch to sit wit." Jojo whined.

"Well, I don't know bout y'all but I got mine." James said putting his arm around my neck.

"Uh un, she mines nigga." Sheela said.

"Sheela you be cock blockin like a mug damn." James mumbled. She twirled her middle finger around in his face.

"So are y'all goin or what?" She asked.

"Nah, we goin somewhere else." Jojo said. We shrugged and got in line.

"You havin fun Keyshia?" She asked.

"Yeah." I smiled.

"I had alot of fun. This was my first time riding on roller coaster." I admitted.

"That's wassup, I'm glad you enjoyed yourself today. I think we all need to get out and do somethin fun." She smiled.

"Yeah, your friends are funny." I chuckled. She shook her head.

"Mane they somethin else." She laughed.

We got seated in on the ride and Sheela pulled out her phone.

"If I hold this, do you think it's going to fall?" She asked.

"Yeah." She thought for a minute and shrugged.

"Oh well, if it fall it fall." She sighed.

She put her phone on video and recorded us on the ride.

When we got off we sat down and watched it. It was funny. I was making these ugly faces and Sheela was looking cute like she was taking selfies.

We walked around and looked for the boys but we didn't see them nowhere. Sheela called them and told them to meet her at the entrance.

Sheela was posted on this pole looking at her phone while the same dude from earlier stared at her. I elbowed her. She looked up and I pointed at the dude with my eyes. She looked at him.

"Nigga whet?" She asked. He rubbed his hands together and walked to her.

"What's good shawty, I just wanted to let you know that you the baddest I've seen in my life." He smiled.

I laughed to myself.

If this guy thinks he's going to talk to Sheela like that then he got another thing coming. Sheela just stared at him.

"You from Bankhead right? Zone 6 right?" He asked.

Sheela looked at me and closed her eyes.

"Lawd, if this dusty heathen don't get the fuck away from me." I chuckled.

Man Sheela is about to go off in 5..4..3..2..

"Nigga.. if you..don't get..the fuck.. out my face." She said slowly. His whole facial expression changed.

"Look I was just-"

"Nigga I don't give a fuck what you was tryna do. Now get yo dusty ass out my face." She snapped.

"You know what, you'sa bitch. You ain't even all that cute. Light skin ass think you the shit cause you a bl -"

Pop.

Sheela slapped the shit out of ol boy. He stumbled back and looked at her. She grabbed his face.

"Nigga don't you ever come at me like that again!" She yelled and shoved him.

"Wit cho bitch ass!" She yelled.

"Ol crack fien ass nigga!" She yelled as he walked off.

He held his cheek and walked off. A little bit of blood was running down his nose but I wasn't surprised because from the loud noise I knew something should be bleeding.

Sheela fixed her jewelry and stood there like nothing ever happened. You could tell she had an attitude tho. The boys came and walked to us. Ray looked at Sheela.

"What happen?" He asked. Sheela shook her head. They looked at me but I didn't say nothing.

"C'mon y'all let's go." She said walking out.

Jordan walked by me and tapped me.

"What happen?" He whispered.

"Nothin." I said lowly.

I wasnt going to tell if Sheela wasn't going to tell.

Jordan looked at me and then looked at Sheela.

Sheela walked to the truck and unlocked it. She was about to get in but Ray grabbed her arm.

"Who was it?" He asked.

She sighed.

"Don't worry bout it, it's handled. " She responded.

"Who?" Ray asked stricter.

"It ain't nothin, this nigga was tryna disrespect me so, I put his ass in his place." She went on.

"Where he at?" He asked.

"In there, but I'm good, he good, we all good. Now let's just go." She snapped. Ray let her go and she hopped in the backseat.

I sat next to her and Jordan sat on the other side. She looked at me and sighed.

She sat back and closed her eyes.

I guess she didn't want to talk about it.

When we where back in their part of town and went to McDonald's. We all got out and went in. Sheela was sleep the ride here so she didn't really say anything.

"Come here." Sheela said walking to the restroom. I followed her.

We walked in and she turned to me.

"I'm sorry you had to see that. I just blacked out and went in on him." She spoke.

I kept quiet and nodded. I didn't know what to say. She chuckled.

"What?" She asked.

I laughed.

"What? I questioned.

"You look like you want to say something." She said.

"Man you slapped that dude hard!" I laughed. She chuckled.

"Really?" She asked.

"Yass, I'm surprise your hand don't hurt." I said. She smiled and looked at her hand.

"Yeah, this thang do some damage." She chuckled.

We washed our hands and then went to the table. The food was already there.

"We just ordered y'all whatever, well, I already know what Sheela like." Ray said. I nodded and sat by Sheela.

"Oh so you not gon sit by me?" James said.

"Yo ass gon be on How to Catch a Predator." Jojo laughed.

"Nigga gon catch a charge." Jordan chuckled.

"He gon be in a casket." Sheela said. He smacked his lips.

"You know I'm playing right?" He asked me. I laughed and nodded.

"See!" He said.

"Now in a couple more years." He mumbled looking at Sheela.

"Don't play." She snapped.

"I'm just playin, calm yo lil ass down." He said.

"I'm not even little, I'm 5'4." She said. They laughed.

"She said that like that's tall." Jojo laughed.

"I bet her sister taller." Ace chuckled.

"Sheela gon be small all her life." James added.

"Shut up that's a good height for a girl." Sheela snapped.

"Who said that?" James questioned.

"I did." She snapped.

"That's why." He laughed.

"Oh so you want a bitch that's taller than you?" She asked.

"Shid that'll be nice." He said. Sheela gave him a blank stare.

"What ya'll think?" She asked.

"It don't matter to me pussy is...I mean girls are girls." Jojo said and then looked at me.

"It don't matter." Ray said. Sheela looked at Jordan.

"They ight." Ace respond.

"Shid I like tall girls." Jordan smiled.

"See, I ain't the only one. Tall girls are winnin. Yo short ass mad huh? " James told Sheela.

"Shut up cause I stand taller that yo dick." She spat. They laughed.

"Ooo you cussin in front of yo sister." Jojo said. Sheela looked at me.

"You ain't hear none of that." She said.

"Yes you did, tell on her when you get home."James laughed.

"She not cause she ain't a punk bitch like you." She snapped.

"Who is?" He asked.

"You." She hissed.

"Sheela don't make me get on you." He said.

"Get on me then." She said. He looked around.

"Sheela, what kind of get on you talkin bout?" He asked lowly.

She rolled her eyes.

"I hope yo eyes get stuck wit yo bug eye havin ass." He told Sheela.

"Shut up wit yo split hot dog lips." She snapped.

"Mane both of y'all shut up wit yo 3 bean burrito foreheads." Jojo said. We laughed.

"Ya'll muthafuckas crazy." Ray laughed.

Sheela and I went back to her place and took a shower. I went into her room and laid across the bed while she did her homework.

"What are you going to college for?" I asked.

"Business and management." She sighed.

"Why? You want to be a business women or something?" I asked. She chuckled.

"Hell yeah." She respond.

"I want to own my own business, like a store or something." She spoke.

"What kind? Clothing?" I asked.

"Yes ma'am." She replied.

"What cha gon name it?" I asked. She closed her book and thought.

"I don't know, Sheela's boutique is basic as hell so that ain't gonna cut it but, I was kind of thinking of Atlanta Greene, you know cause of our last name but I don't know." She sighed.

"That sounds more like a club than a store." I replied.

"Yeah." She sighed.

"I'm tired."She spoke.

I laughed.

"But you still have homework to do." I said patting her book.

"I can do that tomorrow." She said.

"Do you go to church?" I asked. She looked at me.

"Nah, I ain't been to church since...shid I don't know, what you go?" She asked.

"Sometimes." I sighed.

"Don't mama go all the time tho?" She questioned.

"No, she go but not all the time. She go more than she did when we were little." I explained.

"You like living wit them?" She asked.

"Yeah, I mean it's not the best but it's home." I respond.

"You sure? Cause I would really like you to live with me." She questioned.

I didn't say anything. I really had to think about it. I know we're not living right but all of my friends are there but living with Sheela would be nice.

"Just think about because I'm not sure if your safe there." She said.

"That was the only time dad hit me tho...he was stressed and he didn't mean to-"

"Naw he didn't have no business putting his hands on you!" She hissed.

"I don't give a damn how bad his day was, you didn't deserve to get hit. Don't let mama fill yo head up wit that shit. That's what her ass used to think." She semi yelled.

"Don't ever think that, if a nigga ever beat you yo ass better leave and never talk to his ass again."

"But he didn't beat me he-"

"You had a black eye and a bruised face what the fuck do you mean he ain't beat you! That nigga was hitting you until I got there the fuck you mean?" She snapped.

"A slap and a punch is two different things." She continued.

She grabbed my face.

"Don't you EVER say no shit like that again. You ain't do shit to deserve that. And in the future, if a nigga lay his hand on you, you better kill his ass. You got me?" She barked.

She let my head go and I rushed out her room. She jumped up and grabbed my arm.

"Look, I ain't mean to make you mad or put you in yo feelings but I had to let you know." She yelled.

"But you don't know what happened." I cried.

"I don't give a fuck what happened he hit you." She snapped.

"He got cancer and you treat him like he's the worst person in her world." I cried.

She laughed.

"Oh I treat him like he's the worst person in the world but they treat me like shit!" She yelled.

"I get disrespected all the time and what? I'm supposed to treat them like we family? Huh, cuz we ain't! They don't claim me!" She yelled.

"They might not be good to you but they are good to me!" I yelled.

"Well good for you cause yo ass can go back wit them tomorrow!" She yelled and went back into her room slamming the door.

I marched into the guest room and slammed the door too.

"Don't be slammin my shit!" She yelled.

"Fuck you." I mumbled.

Sheela

Her ass got some nerve coming to me like that. See that's my mama side alright. Keyshia just like her annoying ass. Mama don put it through her head that it's alright to get beat. That's why I don't like her there with them, they brain wash her and make her think stupid shit. I swear I just wanna go in there and slap some sense into her ass.

I laid on my bed and tried to analyze the shit she was sayin but none of the shit made sense.

Mane I'm not even gonna stress over it, Imma just go out and make me some money.

I looked at the time and it was 10:15.

I got up and changed out of my night clothes into some jeans and a tank top. I grabbed my duffel bag and threw it over my shoulder. I locked up the condo and left.

I came back home around 1:30 ish. I went to the guest room to check on Keyshia. She was sleep with a pillow over her face. I closed the door and went to my room. I changed back into my night clothes and laid down.

The doorbell rang. I jumped up and looked out the blinds to see who it was. I couldn't see a car or anything so I grabbed my glock.

I walked down the stairs and went to the door. I looked out the peep hole and saw Ray.

"What you doin out this late?" I asked as I opened the door.

"Question is why is yo ass up so late? I saw ya at the red light." He said walking in.

"You saw me?" I chuckled as I put the gun down.

"Mhm, you think you slick." He spoke.

"Please don't start with this shit." I sighed.

"Start wit what? You already know what I told ya ass." He hissed.

I sat on the couch and sighed.

"What you come over here for?" I asked. He glared at me.

"So you just tryna get rid of my ass huh?" He questioned. I didn't say anything.

"What's wrong mama?" He asked sitting next to me.

"Keyshia. " I sighed and leaned on him.

"What ya ass do?" He asked.

"Why it gotta my fault?" I questioned.

"Cause yo ass ain't innocent." He chuckled.

"Yes I am." I whined.

"If you say so Sheela, so what happened?" He asked.

"We got in a argument because she said that it was okay for my dad to beat her because he had a bad day. I told her not to say no shit like that no more and she threw a lil fit." I explained.

"You did right." He agreed.

"Don't let yo sister think that shit. It's too many girl out here gettin beat already but I bet yo ass was bein too hard on her." He continued.

"No I wasn't, all I did was yell. I did grab her but I didn't hit her or say nothin too hurtful." I explained.

"Yo ass need to learn how to control yo temper. I bet you scared her yellin and shit." He replied.

"It wasn't even like that." I sighed.

"Ight, but you just need to understand that she got a way with dealin wit what happened. Yeah, it might be fucked up but your the bigger sister and you gotta teach her that. Yellin ain't gon get yo point across ma. She young so when you yell she gonna wanna yell too. And when she tell you shit that you don't wanna hear, you just listen and think about what you gon say. Hollerin ain't doin shit but makin it worst." He preached.

"Naw but-"

"Don't try and play victim Sheela, I know you. But what you needa do is tell her your sorry and just listen to what she have to say. If you don't like it than oh well." He shrugged.

"You always know what to say huh?" I asked.

"Naw, I just know from what I've been through." He sighed.

"Rayvon used to be like that too. I had to be patient wit his ass." He laughed.

"Yeah, how long has it been...3 years?" I asked. He nodded.

Ray's little brother Rayvon died 3 years ago from a shoot out.

"Sheela, yo ass better get close wit yo people, that's all we got." He sighed.

"I'm already close to them." I spoke.

"Naw, you know what family I'm talkin bout."He argued.

"Y'all my only family." I mumbled.

Ray sighed.

"Well if you can't get along with them, just get along wit yo sister. You always talked about how bad you missed her so don't mess up y'all relationship over a petty as fight." I nodded.

"Ray, it ain't easy as it seem. I try to be nice to them but they just...treat me like shit." I cried.

"I know baby girl, but you've came this far with out them. All you can do is better yourself. If they wanna be like that then let them be. You didn't need them then and you don't need them now." He said rubbing my back.

"I know." I sobbed.

"You strong Sheela, you've been through this before. They just tryna hold you back but you got this. You gotta keep ya head up and keep fightin lil mama." He encouraged me.

I wiped my tears away and fixed myself.

"So wassup wit you and Jordan?" He asked. I raised up.

"What you mean?" I asked.

"You heard me, I said wassup wit you and my patna?" He questioned.

"Nothin why?" I chuckled. He raised his eyebrow.

"That ain't what it look like." Ray smiled.

"Well what do it look like?" I asked. He chuckled.

"Like y'all fuckin around." He replied. I laughed.

"I don't know what ya laughin for cuz that shit ain't gon get it. You know we was raised like brothers and sisters. Mama J ain't gon be ight wit that and I won't either." He snapped.

"It ain't even like that tho. We chill and play around but it ain't like that." I respond.

"Naw I be seein y'all." He mumbled.

"All I know is that if y'all are fuckin around y'all better let me know." He said. I chuckled.

"And why is that?" I asked.

"So I can tell on y'all ass." He laughed.

"Snitch ass." I laughed and fell over on him.

"Naw for real tho, y'all better not be." He repeated.

"Ight, we not." I sighed.

Ray yawned and stretched.

"Mane I better get my ass home." He groaned.

"Yeah, cause I bet yo girl looking for yo ass." I said.

"Already, she been trippin too." He sighed.

"You gon cussed out." I laughed.

"Haha guess who ain't gon get no puss puss tonight."I giggled.

"Shid who ain't? I get that when ever the fuck I want." He said. I hit him. He laughed.

"My bad, yeen need to know that." He laughed.

"Ight, I'll see ya mama." He said and kissed my forehead.

"Bye Ray, love ya." I said hugging him.

"Love ya too ma, be easy." He said walking out.

I made sure he was in his car and then I closed the door and locked it. I went back to my room and went asleep.

Next Morning

I woke up and I just laid in bed wondering how I should apologize to Keyshia. I didn't know if I should take her out for breakfast and talk about it there or if I should just go in the room and tell her straight up.

"Sheela?" Keyshia said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Wassup?" I asked.

"Uh...you got some pads?" She asked lowly.

"Uh.. yeah, lemme get them for you." I said getting up.

I went to the bathroom and got her some.

"Thanks." She said awkwardly.

"Yep." I said standing at the door way.

She closed the door in my face and I just stood there. I sighed and leaned on the wall.

"Aye um...I'm sorry for hollerin at you yesterday." I said through the door.

She didn't say nothin.

"I was on my lil bullshit, that was kind of a touchy topic for me. I just didn't agree with what you said and I got mad. I just don't want you to grow up and think that, that shit is cool. I know you and dad got a better relationship then I do and I respect that but I still don't like him." I said.

She still didn't say anything.

"Goddamn it Keyshia if yo ass don't accept my apology." I snapped.

She opened the door and looked at me. She smirked and bust out laughing.

"Man Sheela your weird." She laughed. I smiled.

"I am huh?" I laughed.

"I forgive you tho." She said.

"Good, cuz I couldn't have my sister mad at me." I said.

"Me either." She smiled.

"I love ya girl." I said hugging her.

"I love you too Sheela." She said.

"Well, since we good again...you tryna pop a couple bandz wit a nigga like me or nah?" I asked. She laughed and looked confused.

"What?" She asked.

"Do yo ass wanna go shoppin? It's a August Alsina song by the way, if yo ass wasn't listening to them lil boys you would know that." I laughed.

"Shut up Sheela." She laughed.

"Go get dressed and we can roll out." I said.

"Ight." She said.

We hopped in my Hummer and took off to some boutiques down on Peachtree. We walked in the store and I looked at Keyshia.

"I knew you was lien about them clothes." I said. She looked shocked.

"How?" She asked.

"Cause, I know when people are lyin but what happened to them?" I asked.

"You gon be mad." She mumbled.

"Just tell me." I sighed.

"Mama had sold them...and my shoes." She mumbled.

I shook my head and sighed.

"Mane I swea." I sighed.

"For what?" I asked getting.

"She said she had to pay for dad medicine." She said.

"That's some bullshit! I bought you that shit." I huffed.

"Look next time you call me and tell me ight." I said.

"Okay, but she took my phone." She explained. I sighed.

"Ight, how about I buy you a new phone." I said. She smiled.

"Yasssss." She smiled.

We went to the Verizon store and bought her a new phone. She wanted a Galaxy S5 so I got her it, even tho I still have the S4.

I took her back to my house before I took her home. She packed up and I sat beside her.

"Keyshia please tell me if mama try and pull some shit like that again alright?" I said.

"I will." She said.

"I gave them enough money so they shouldn't need to do none of that shit again. And don't let her see yo phone you better hide that shit." I snapped.

"Alright Sheela." She replied.

"And huh, I know you need money for yourself too." I said handing her 300 dollars.

"Don't give them shit and don't let them know you got shit ight." I said.

"Aight dang Sheela." She hissed.

"I just sayin, I don't want to go through this again." I said.

We got in my car and drove back to Birmingham. I dropped her off and left. I didn't go in or nothin. I didn't want to see their face.

I went back home and tried to finish my homework but someone was at the door.

"Ugh." I sighed as I rolled off the bed.

I went downstairs and opened the door. It was Jordan.

"Took yo ass long enough." He said as he took a sip from his cup.

"I wouldn't have opened the door if I knew it was yo ass." I snapped as I locked the door.

He pulled me closer to him.

"Why you actin like that?" He asked squeezing me.

"Nothin." I groaned.

"You faded huh?" I asked.

I knew he was, he got a red cup of lean and his eyes were red.

"Huh?" He chuckled.

I shook my head and walked off. I hate when Jordan is like that. He becomes annoying as fuck.

Jordan grabbed my arm and I snatched it away from him.

"Jordan move!" I yelled irritated.

"Fuck yo problem is?" He asked.

I ignored him and walked up stairs to my room. I laid on my stomach and went back working on my homework. He sat beside me and looked at my paper.

"You don't know what you doin." He said.

"Says the nigga who dropped out." I mumbled.

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean?" He asked as he slapped my ass.

"Ouch stop!" I yelled.

"Why you got these lil ass shorts on?" He asked.

"Cuz this is my house and I can wear what ever the fuck I want." I replied.

"Don't get smart Sheela." He snapped.

"Bye Jordan." I said and went back to work.

Jordan sat behind me and gripped my ass. I sighed and just let him be. He kept jigging it and smacking it.

"Mane, if you don't stop!" I hissed.

"Shut the fuck up Sheela, you know you like this." He snapped. I rolled my eyes.

"Bitch ass." I mumbled. He pulled me into his lap and laughed.

"Fuck wrong wit yo ass?" He asked wrapping his arms around me.

"Nothin." I snapped.

"Uh hun, you got a lil attitude." He smiled.

"No I don't." I sighed.

"Yes you do." He whispered and kissed my neck.

"Jordaaan." I groaned.

"What?" He asked still kissing my neck.

"Would you stop so I can do my homework?" I asked.

"Stop what?" He asked.

"Actin like a thirsty nigga." I said.

He stopped and glared at me. I laughed to myself. Jordan bit my neck.

"Ouch!" I screamed.

I got up and straddled on top of him. I pinned him down and looked him in his eyes.

"Jordan Maurice Alexander." I said slowly.

"Sheela Elizabeth Green." He mocked. I hit him.

"Don't be sayin my middle name." I snapped.

"Don't say my government ...Elizabeth. " He said. I hit him.

"Yo hits don't hurt." He said. I hit him harder. He rolled me over and got on top of me.

"Who you call yourself hittin?" He asked.

"You." I snapped.

He leaned down and kissed me. I wrapped my arms and legs around him and kissed him back. I could taste the liquor in mouth but that didn't bother me none. He slowly pulled back and looked at me.

"You like that?" He asked.

"Maybe." I smirked.

"Huh? What you mean maybe?" He asked biting my bottom lip.

I smiled and kissed him.

"You want some dick huh?" He asked. I giggled.

"Nooo." I smiled.

"Uh hun, that's why you was actin like that." He said kissing my neck.

"Nuh un." I smiled.

We kissed one more time and I realized that I had homework to do so I pushed him back.

"Jordan, I gotta do my homework." I whispered.

"Well do yo homework then." He said slapping my ass. I chuckled and started back working.

No later than 5 minutes Jordan started messing with me again.

He rubbed my ass and slowly moved his hand down to my pussy. He started massaging it with his fingers. I gasped and looked back at him. He looked at me and kept rubbing.

"Jordan stop." I whispered. He smirked and kept goin.

"Jordan." I groaned. He smiled.

"I'll stop if you moan." He whispered in my ear as he climbed over my back kissing my neck.

"Why?" I asked.

"Cuz, I wanna hear you." He said rubbing it slowly.

"No." I said tryin not to moan.

He smiled and flipped me over on my back.

"Why not?" He asked going faster.

"Cause." I gasped. He laughed.

"I bet this will make you." He said sliding his hand into my shorts. I grabbed his hand and pulled it out.

"No, no, no." I gasped.

"Why?" He asked looking down at me.

"Because." I groaned.

"Cause what?" He asked.

"Because." I whined.

He looked at me and burst out laughing.

"I know why." He laughed.

I looked at him.

"Why?" I questioned.

He kept laughing.

"What?" I asked.

"You don't want me too cause you got a bush." He laughed.

I mugged him.

"Get the fuck outta here." I mugged him.

He kept laughing.

"Mane I'm glad you told me cause then I would've had to hit yo ass." He laughed. I punched him.

"Fuck you." I snapped.

"Don't be mad at me cuz you got a bush down there." He laughed.

"I don't got no hairy pussy." I snapped.

"Well show me then." He laughed.

"No." I said.

"Why not?" He questioned.

"Cause." I groaned.

"Well just let me touch it." He said.

"Noo, Jordan shit! Leave me the fuck alone." I hissed.

"Ight, caveman." He laughed.

"Ugh, alright touch it!" I yelled.

I had got tired of Jordan teasing me so I had just blurted it out. I really didn't want him too but then again I was sick of his ass laughing.

He smiled and looked down at me.

"You serious?" He asked.

"Mhm." I nodded.

I spread my legs out and he moved his hand closer to touch it. I quickly closed my thighs.

"Yeet." I laughed. He looked at me and smacked his lips.

"Childish." He groaned.

"Haha, you thought you was bouta do somethin." I laughed.

"Mane Sheela you foul as fuck." He hissed.

"Mhm and you are too." I snapped.

"How? What I do?" He questioned.

"Oh you don't remember that bitch at Six Flags?" I reminded him.

"Mane you on that?" He sighed.

"Naw, you was on that." I snapped.

"What you mad cause I talk to her?" He asked.

"Ooooh, you talk to her?" I questioned.

"Yeah- Mane Sheela what you mad fa?" He asked.

"Ain't nobody mad, it's just funny how you always wanna come at me but yo ass talkin to a bitch."I spoke.

"Mane you actin like that's my girl." He sighed.

"You the one that said you talk to her." I replied.

"Yeah talk, not fuck." He snapped

"Knowin you, you did fuck her." I mumbled.

"I'll see yo ass later, you on that bullshit." He sighed and got up.

"Yeah go to yo Six Flags bitch." I spat.

"Might will, at least she give me pussy." He said and walked out.

"Good, I hope she give yo ass a STD too." I chuckled.

Jordan left and I got up to lock my door. I walked in the hallway and he jumped out and grabbed me. He threw me on the bed and climbed on top of me. He pinned my arms above my head and kissed me.

"Yo ass actin reckless." He said pulling my shorts and panties down.

"Jor-"

"Don't say shit." He growled.

He spread my legs apart and put his head in between them.

"Damn, you already wet." He smiled.

He stuck his tongue in and started flicking it. I arched my back and threw my head back.

"Ahh Jordan." I moaned as I scooted back.

He gripped my hips and continued to eat me. I closed my eyes and flinched at every lick.

Mane shit got real, real quick. Jordan head game ain't no joke. I guess I underestimated his ass.

My legs started shakin like crazy. I couldn't help but squirm around.

It's like he's touchin my soul or some shit. I'm not gon lie it feel good but I honesty can't take it.

"Mmm!" I moaned.

Jordan looked up at me while he was workin his tongue and gazed in my eyes.

He reached for my hands and placed them on his head. I rubbed his freshly cut head as I moaned out.

He slowly kissed my lips and stuck his tongue back in there, stabbing it.

I pushed his head down as I felt something build up inside of me. Jordan looked at me and entered two of his fingers inside of me.

My body jerked up as I felt the friction of his fingers.

"Shit!" I screamed.

"You tight as fuck." Jordan groaned as he went faster.

I gasped and threw my head back. Jordan sucked my pearl and pushed his fingers deeper.

My whole body started shaking. Jordan lifted his head up and bit his bottom lip.

"Cum for me." He ordered.

"I don't know how." I moaned.

This nigga don't know that I'm a virgin, I don't know how to do that shit.

"The fuck you mean? Sheela yo ass betta cum." He hissed.

My body became weak and stiff. I felt my adrenaline rush and tingles ran down my body.

"Ahhhh." I moaned reaching my orgasm.

"Ooo shit!" Jordan groaned as he slid his fingers out.

"You taste good." He said sucking the juices off his fingers.

I laid back and catched my breath. Jordan kissed my pussy one more time and then planted kisses on my stomach and up to my neck.

"You..still..on..that bullshit?" Jordan asked between pecks of kisses.

"No." I softly moaned.

"Good, but you still gon get this dick." He said kissing me.

I looked at him. Nuh un, Sheela ain't bout to get busted opened today.

He lifted his shirt up and pulled it over his head.

"Naw, Jordan." I sighed.

"Naw, what?" He questioned.

My eyes roamed his body. I slowly looked up at him.

"Uh, I'm not ready yet." I mumbled looking in his eyes.

He smacked his lips and rolled off me.

"Mane Sheela." He groaned.

"Why you gotta-"

"Jordan we ain't even suppose to be doin this." I sighed.

"Mane why you always gotta worry about what people think? We grown now and if we wanna fuck-

"But mama and-"

"Mane fuck what they said, we grown. Shid we already did shit we ain't supposed to. What the fuck they gon do?" He snapped.

I sighed, he did have a point.

"Nothin but-"

"Exactly, what you scared of?" He asked.

"I'm not scared, I'm just not sure if we should take that step." I admitted.

"What step?" He asked.

"Sex!" I yelled.

"I'm don't think that-"

"Nigga, you don't know how many times we've been close to havin sex?" He semi yelled.

"I do but-"

"If we actually would have, what would happen?" He asked.

"I don't know, that's another thing I'm talking about too." I sighed.

"Shit Sheela, yo ass act like I'm takin yo virginity." He snapped.

"Maybe yo ass was Jordan." I hissed.

He quickly turned to me.

"Huh?" He questioned.

I sat up and turned the other direction so I can put my panties back on. Jordan grabbed my arm and turned me around.

"You a virgin?" He asked.

"Yes." I snapped and pulled my underwear up.

I felt Jordan staring at me. I sighed and turned around.

Man I shouldn't have told his ass.

I looked over at him and he chuckled.

"What?" I asked getting annoyed.

He smiled.

"You fucked Brandon didn't you?" He asked.

I scrunched my face and shook my head.

"Nooo, the fuck you get that from?" I questioned.

"That's what that nigga said." He chuckled.

Brandon is this nigga I used to talk to when I was in 11th grade. He was going to be my boyfriend but he moved. We wasn't anything major, all he did was take me to prom and gave me my first kiss.

"He a damn lie." I said.

Jordan laughed a few more times and then looked at me.

"So you for real a virgin?" He asked.

"Yeah, ain't nobody been in there but your fingers." I snapped.

He smiled.

"So Imma be yo first?" He smirked.

I rolled my eyes.

"Or nah." I replied.

He pulled me into his lap and wrapped his arms around me.

"Quite playin, you know Imma be the only one." He spoke.

"Unless I find someone better." I smirked.

"Girl, you know it ain't nobody better than me." He said pinching my sides.

"Ouch." I groaned.

"Imma tear that ass up when it's time." He smiled.

"Nuh un." I smirked.

He lifted his eyebrow.

"Nigga I ain't even use my dick and I had yo ass moanin and shit." He said.

I giggled.

"You laughin cuz you know it's true." He chuckled.

"Shut up." I laughed and pushed him back.

I laid on chest.

"So who you lost your virginity to?" I asked tracing his tattoos. He chuckled and shook his head.

"Don't worry bout that." He laughed.

I looked at him.

"Who? What she ugly?" I asked.

"Naw, she wasn't, Ion know her name." He admitted.

I shook my head.

Jordan is the player type, he will fuck a hoe and not remember shit about her.

"How you don't know her name?" I questioned. He chuckled.

"Ian know, I think it's La'Meeka or somethin like that." He said.

I thought for a minute. I laughed.

"Hol up, you talkin bout La'Meeka from Birmingham?" I asked.

He smiled and nodded.

"Are you serious? Wasn't she 19?" I asked.

"Yeah." He laughed.

"She a hoe." I said in disgust.

"How it happen?" I asked.

Jordan smacked his lips.

"Goddamn, you wanna know everything huh?" He chuckled.

"But I was at her house cause she said she was gon suck me up and then she just got on top of me and showed a young nigga some thangs." He laughed.

"Ain't that rape?" I asked.

"No, I wanted that shit. What youngin don't wanna fuck a older broad?" He said.

I shook my head.

"That's still rape." I sighed.

"Whateva." He said grippin my waist.

"I can't wait to teach yo ass some thangs." He said rolling my hips.

I rolled my eyes.

"You ain't gon teach me shit." I snapped.

"Uh hun, I'm teach yo ass how to ride, naw wit you I'll prolly have to teach you how to ride wit a AK or somethin since you like guns and shit." He laughed.

"Shut up." I groaned.

"I'm not even gun crazy." I said.

He gave me a look. I laughed.

"I created a monster wit yo ass." He said.

"I turned yo innocent ass into a killa." He laughed.

"I been a killa." I said.

"I guess you had it in you since you knocked yo pops out wit the cup." He laughed.

"It wasn't a cup, it was a mug." I corrected him.

"Well excuse me." He said.

"So wassup wit them?" He asked.

"Ion know." I replied.

"Didn't you take yo sister home today?" He questioned.

"Yeah, but I didn't say shit to them. I stayed in the car." I spoke.

Jordan looked at me and kissed me passionately. I kissed him back and roamed my hands down his stomach.

He stopped and gave me a look.

"You steppin to the danger zone, yo ass go any further I might hurt ya." He said.

I giggled.

"What's in the danger zone?" I smirked.

"This." He said looking down at his hard member poking up through his jeans.

I slapped his arm.

"You nasty." I gasped.

"Nigga you the one who did it so don't trip." He said.

I shook my head and got up. I grabbed my book and finished my homework.

Jordan stayed a while longer and kept me company until I fell asleep.

A/N: Y'all like this chapter or nah?

Sorry about the long updates I've been busy. Excuse the mistakes.

Please Vote & Comment!

The characters sexy ain't they?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 794 27
This Is An Urban Tale That'll Teach You The Street Life And How To Survive . But Most Importantly , Tell You About The Life Of A Trap Star . A'Shaun...
101 6 17
I'm just a lost girl trying to make it. I'm on my own my problems running deep. The hood raise me to be who I am. This is about a girl who met a gang...
27.9K 539 23
"Thats all you is Juss a Crying ass lil bitch"
Hurricane By Cachae☺️

Mystery / Thriller

943 24 20
Majesti also known as "scar" has always had to make a living on her own from her mom leaving her to start a new family, her grandmother died from can...