His Dead Mate

By MommaShifter

Drunk driving is a big problem in the world. One wrong decision can possibly end someone's life. That's what... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: A Miracle Is Happening
Chapter 2: My First Demon
Chapter 3: Invading Dreams
Chapter 4: The Possibilities
Chapter 5: Patrol
Chapter 6: Take A Rest
Instagram
Chapter 7: The Group Of Boys
Chapter 8: Saving The Wolves
Chapter 9: Weird Vibes
Chapter 10: Oh Crap
Chapter 11: I'm Sorry Haley
Chapter 12: Alone With Him
Author's Note
Chapter 13: The Hotel
Chapter 14: Surprise Visitor
Links
Chapter 15: The Secret Is Out
BOOK LAUNCH
Chapter 16: Date Night Gets Ruined
Chapter 17: The Prisoner
Happy Thanksgiving
Chapter 19: Reunion
Chapter 20: The War
Epilogue

Chapter 18: Kidnapped

15.7K 799 91
By MommaShifter

I hope everyone had a very awesome Christmas and New Years!!!! How was it? What kind of presents did you get? Any Christmas traditions? How did you spend New Years? Let me know!

Sorry I've been gone for so long. Some things came up and I had to take care of that. But I promise I'm going to be uploading a lot more! I'm going to try and upload at least once a week. Work is crazy especially since I'm saving up for college.

But anywhore...On with this chapter!

(Also make sure you guys check out the author's note at the very end of the chapter. It's very important!)

-------------------------------

Kasey

"What are you trying to say?" Doug asked confused. "I don't get it."

I sighed heavily and dragged my hands down my face. "Lucifer wants me on his side because I am a Luna. With me on his side, he would get werewolves on his team as well. It would be a win-win situation for him if he could recruit me!"

Zale stepped closer and rubbed my shoulder. "It's okay. Just breathe Kasey."

I groaned in frustration. "I don't have time for that Zale! Don't you see? He's going to try and get the werewolves on his side. With the demons busy fighting the angels, he'll have the werewolves wipe out the humans that don't bow down to him. He knows how powerful angels are so all the demons will be busy with us. If he doesn't get the werewolves on his side, he sees it as it's going to take longer for him to take over. So he needs you guys to wipe out the humans."

"This is too much." Sonny groaned as Sterling chuckled at her.

Now is not the time to laugh Sterling.

"We will get through this." Sterling said in determination. "I mean what werewolf would go on the Devil's side?"

"Rouges." Doug sighed.

Now it was my turn to be confused. "Why do you say that?"

"Rouges don't have packs. Satan could easily offer them a home if they fight on his side." Doug explained.

"And if one rogue joins his side, they all could." Cece said nervously. "And a rogue pack can grow very quickly."

This just keeps getting better and better doesn't it?' What's next huh?

"Guys!" Katelin came running in with a worried expression on her face.

I just had to think that, didn't I?

"What's wrong dear?" Alvar asked.

"Rogues at the border." Katelin gulped. "And a lot of them."

"It's starting." I mumbled in disbelief as I followed everyone out.

As we all ran outside, we were met with a huge wall of our warrior wolves growling, ready to fight. Some have already shifted in their wolf form.

"Alpha." A wolf bowed in respect.

I walked passed all the wolves and gasped at how many rogues there actually was. There had to at least be a hundred or more. No joke. But something seemed different.

"What are you doing here?" Zale's voice boomed throughout the forest.

"Please." A man begged. "We need your help."

Zale growled and took a step forward.

I quickly stopped him by putting my hand on his chest and pushing him back slightly.

"Kasey?" Zale asked shocked.

I brought my hand back down and walked towards the man.

He sniffed the air and gave me a weird look.

"W-who are you?" He asked as he put, what I believe to be his mate, behind him.

I stopped walking and looked down at a little girl who whimpered and hid behind her mother.

"What happened?" I asked calmly.

The mother put her hand on her daughter's shoulder and looked at me. "A creature came. I-I don't know what it was. I've never seen anything like it."

"Kasey what are you doing?" Zale asked confused as he walked up to me.

"They're good guys." I smiled at him.

"How can you tell?" Zale asked as he eyed the woman.

"Trust me. I know." I smiled as I looked back at the woman and then turned to the man who spoke up first. "You can come with us."

Zale shrugged and turned around. "Let them through."

"Let's get you guys cleaned up though." I mentioned as I took in their ratted clothes and some of them were covered in dirt. "What exactly happened?"

The man sighed as he picked up his daughter. "These creatures came in this morning. They attacked. Said that if we didn't go with them, then they would kill us all. Some of our pack went with, they didn't want to die. We ran. We didn't know what to do. They were killing our pack members left and right."

"What did they look like?" I asked. Although I already had an answer.

"Tall. Very tall. Some were all black with markings while others were red. They had horns and wings." The man chuckled to himself. "If I didn't know any better I would have thought they were demons."

I gulped and looked away.

"You didn't deny it." A lady pointed out. "Were those really demons?"

Max sighed. "What I'm about to tell you is all true. Those creatures that you saw, those are demons. Very powerful creatures."

"Like related to the devil?" A man asked.

Max nodded. "Yes. The devil, God. It's all real. We are angels."

Everyone gasped.

"Yeah, we were shocked too." Harvey joked as Sterling rolled his eyes.

"Everything that you thought was a fairytale, is actually real." I spoke up. "Demons are very powerful. They are not something to be taken lightly."

"How do you kill them?" The man asked.

"Silver dagger to the heart." I said. "I know it sounds easy, but it's not."

"Everyone needs to get cleaned up." Alvar stated. "Zale you can come with me and we can talk to them and try to figure out what is going on."

Zale nodded and turned to me. "I'll be right back." I nodded and closed my eyes as Zale kissed my forhead. "I love you Kasey."

My eyes popped open and looked at him. Zale chuckled and pecked my lips again.

"I-I love you too." I smiled.

Zale winked and walked away with Alvar.

Max scoffed and crossed his arms as he looked away.

I rolled my eyes. Here we go again.

"Guys!" Kenword yelled as he flew up to us.

"What?" Max asked worried.

"Demons are kidnapping humans. It's all over the news."

"What?" I asked.

Kenword nodded. "They think they are random kidnappings. But there was a little boy that witnessed a big monster carrying his sister out of the house. Of course, they are saying it was a nightmare and that the kid didn't really see a giant monster. But it's all over the news."

"Did it say anything else?"

Kenword nodded. "A couple teens and kids have been taken from their homes. Some adults went missign this morning. No one saw anything except for the little boy but no one is believing him."

"That's because humans don't know demons exist." Max sighed and he pinched the bridge of his nose. "What is Lucifer doing?"

"I don't know, but we have to find out." I growled.

"Kasey." Kenword said sadly. "Something happened."

I gave him a confused look. "What do you mean something happened?"

"Your house." Kenword paused, but took a deep breath. "Your house was on the news. Yellow tape surrounding it. Someone was taken from there."

My eyes grew as my heart dropped. "No. No. That's not possible." I shook my head in disbelief.

"I''m sorry Kasey."

"Who?" I asked quietly, but Kenword stayed quiet and looked at the ground. "Who?" I yelled louder.

"I-I don't know." Kenword sighed. "They didn't say on the news."

I felt my heart drop even more. What if it was Sammy? Or Timmy? Or my parents? They won't know what to do. They don't know about the true evils of this world. They won't know how to survive down in hell.

As I felt the dread grow, I also felt my anger flare up.

I screamed as I felt my wings stretch out and took off towards the sky.

Those demons are going to pay. They really fucked up now. No one messes with my family. I'm going to kill them all.

"Kasey!" Max shouted as he struggled to keep up with me. Once he and Kenword finally did catch up, they both blocked my path. "Stop!"

I grabbed Max's shirt and brought his face closer to mine. "I'm going to get my family. And if you ever step in my way again, you will regret it."

Max gave me a hard stare. He slowly took my hand off of his shirt. "We are coming with you."

I nodded and flapped my wings again. I can't believe this is happening. My family. I can't even imagine what they must be thinking right now.

We quickly came up to my neighborhood and flew down into an alleyway. When we finished changing forms, we ran out and headed down the sidewalk.

I stopped as I saw my house surrounded by yellow tape. I shook my head and kept on walking.

"Kasey. Be careful." Kenword reminded as I ducked underneath the tape and opened my front door.

It's pretty late so there shouldn't be anyone here right now.

I jumped and hid behind the couch when I heard someone crying. Max and Kenword quickly dropped to the ground as well.

"I-I can't believe she's gone." I heard a lady cry. Is that, is that my mom?

I peeped up over the couch and saw my parents sitting at the kitchen table. What the hell are they doing here? No one is supposed to be here since it's a crime scene.

Wait. Did she say 'she'? Oh no...Sammy.

"I know. First Kasey and now Haley." My dad said sadly as he wrapped his arms around my mother.

"Haley?" I whispered. I gasped as I realized that she was the one who was taken. She must have been babysitting Timmy and Sammy.

"Who are you?" I heard a small voice behind me.

I screamed as I jumped back and fell on my butt.

"What the?" I heard my dad yell as he came running into the living room.

I looked up and saw Timmy and Sammy standing there looking confused.

"Kasey?" Sammy whispered.

"Who the hell are you?" My dad yelled as he tried to punch Max.

Max groaned as my dad's fist connected with his face.

"Dad stop!" I yelled.

My dad completely froze as he heard my voice. Kenword grabbed Max and pulled him away as my dad stand continued to stand there.

"Kasey." My mom shakily said as she brought her hands up to cover her mouth in shock.

My dad closed his eyes and slowly turned around to face me. I smiled softly at him when he opened his eyes and looked at me.

"K-Kasey?" My dad asked in a whispered.

--------------------------------------

I know, I know. I'm sorry for the cliffhanger haha. But let's be real, it IS what I'm famous for ;)

I love you all and hold on tight for the next chapter!!!!!

-MommaShifter

Author's Note:

Okay. Everyone keeps messaging me about why 'Sexy Greek God Kidnappers' only has a couple chapters. It is because since the book is for sale, I had to take down the book from Wattpad. The chapters that are still on here, are basically a trailer for the book. So after reading those chapters and you decide that you like the book, you can go buy it on Amazon. That is why there are only a couple chapters. I'm sorry for any inconvenience. Thank you for understanding.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 397 14
True love. Mates. The very backbone of the werewolf species. But what happens when your Alpha mate rejects you? --------- Eden Cross is a Beta wo...
56.8K 1K 16
DISCONTINUED Rose has been living in a human town and has been home schooled her whole life. Her parents decide that she should enroll in a public h...
127K 6K 58
Book 1 of The Secrets of Spiritwood - Complete Carter Jones had spent her entire life in Spiritwood, until the day her father finds himself in hot wa...
5.7K 325 27
What is the destiny of a she-wolf on the run to the human land? . . . At a young age, Alexia lost her parents. With her current status and rumours su...