π•­π–‘π–”π–”π–‰π–™π–π–Žπ–—π–˜π–™ - Heml...

By QueenOfTheRoaring20s

Hemlock Grove Gif Series With Characters Roman Godfrey Peter Rumancek Many more to come. More

Roman ↴
- 2 -
- 3 -
- 4 -
- 5 -
- 6 -
- 7 -
- 8 -
- 9 -
- 10 -
- 11 -
- 12 -
- 13 -
- 14 -
- 15 -
- 16 -
- 17 -
Peter ↴
- 1 -
- 2 -
- 3 -
- 4 -
- 5 -
- 6 -

- 1 -

3.8K 54 2
By QueenOfTheRoaring20s

You yawned and sat up from the couch. Looking around the modern abode you had been staying in for the past few years.

You walked along the cold floor, blinking every now and then from the harsh light that shone through the window. Before reaching the fridge, and opening it.

The familiar large bottles of the red substance were placed on the top shelf. You grabbed one and took it to the table, pouring a mug of the blood for Roman.

As you turned to put the bottle back in the fridge, Roman came up from behind you and placed his arms roughly around your waist.
You jumped and dropped the bottle of blood on the floor, hearing it shatter beneath your feet and the blood splash out, all over you.

"Roman! For fucks sake what did I tell you about scaring me like that, now look what's happened." You yelled, gesturing to the blood that was on you and now slowly gathered on the floor.

He simply winked at you and smirked.
"Roman, this isn't funny. Clean up your blood and don't do that again."
"Correction, your blood." He smirked again.
"Fuck off Roman..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

851K 52.3K 116
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
217K 9K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
549K 17.1K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...