☾5sos Preferences ☼

By sweaterpawscalum

fluffy 5sos preferences More

☾5sos Preferences ☼
1: Camping [Cashton]
2: Phone Calls
3: Night Swimming
5: Memories [Malum]

4: Amnesia

121 4 0
By sweaterpawscalum

**HIS POV**

ASHTON

"I thought about our last kiss, how it felt, the way you tasted."

I brought a hand to my lips, dragging my fingers across the bottom, trying to remember how it felt when her lips met mine. She left without warning and to this day I don't know why. I pulled out my phone and typed in the familiar number of the girl that hadn't been off my mind since that horrible day she left me, Y/N.

"Ashton, man you need to get out." Michael's voice rung out in my ears. I winced due to the lack of exposure to sound.

"Leave me alone," I muttered miserably.

"No," Michael sighed, annoyed, "it's been what? almost 2 months? Come on." He persisted.

"I-I can't," I whispered, mostly to myself. Michael pushed open the door and walked over to where I had set up my makeshift home. He clapped a hand on my back.

"Mate, you need to go out, you need to get her off your mind," he crouched down, trying to make eye contact with me.

"E-Everything reminds me of he-" My voice cracked, causing me to cry. I was weak, it's just a girl, why am I this upset? I brought my hand back to my lips.

"Come on," Michael dragged out the syllable, pulling me into a standing position.

"Go take a shower, shave, we're all going out in about an hour," he gave a final push towards the bathroom, offering me a small smile.

I nodded, and shut the door quietly, maybe I could get over her.

CALUM

"I remember the day you told me you were leaving. I remember the makeup running down your face."

-flashback-

"Y/N," I gasped, taking in her features. Her eyes were filling with tears at the sight of me, her mouth trembling, and mascara trailed down her cheeks, "baby, come here," I mumbled uncertainly, stepping towards her.

"No, no," she paused to wipe her eyes, "Cal, I-I have to go."

"Wha-what? Go where, I'll take you, please stop crying!" I took another step forward, but to my dismay, she took a step back, distancing herself from me.

I crossed my arms, enveloping myself in my own hug, hoping to replace the empty feeling.

"Goodbye Calum, I'm leaving," she paused and added a measly, "you."

My mouth fell open at the realization that she was breaking up with me. "Oh my god," I mumbled numbly, tears were forming in the corners of my eyes. I turned away half a degree, I didn't want her to see me cry.

"Cal, stop, don't cry," she smiled weakly, walking over to me and pressing a short, too short, kiss to my lips. With that she turned on heel and left our shared apartment. My vision blurred as I crouched down and held my knees to my chest.

How was I going to go on without her?

-End of flashback-

LUKE

"The pictures that you sent me, they're still living in my phone."

I scroll through my pictures, finally deciding on deleting some due to the lack of storage. I study each picture, trying to figure out if it's important enough to keep on the precious storage of my phone and my own memory. I come across a picture that hits me with full force, breaking my heart and blurring my vision. I put a hand up to my head as I stare at it longer. It was a picture of me and Y/N, she was smiling at the camera and I was staring at her with all of the love in the world. I curse under my breath as I watch tears hit the sensitive screen of my phone. "Luke?" Calum opens the door of the tour bus and looks around.

I cough and wipe my face, trying to recompose myself, "Er, yeah, in here," I mumble unenthusiastically.

"You okay, mate? You don't look okay," he plops down beside me and glances at my phone. He spots the picture of Y/N and automatically his smile droops and his eyes grow a bit dimmer.

"Luke," he trails off, clicking the phone off, "y-you can't do that to your self okay, buddy?"

I nod as tears make their way down my cheeks. Before I know it, I'm full on sobbing into Calum's grey shirt, "I miss her so much, Cal," I whisper hoarsely.

I feel him move his head, "I know you do, I know," he stares down at me and sighs.

"I thought I was going to be okay, b-but I'm not and I can't go on without her," I begin to weep again, pitifully.

Calum absentmindedly puts his hand on my hair and drags his fingers through it, "Em, why don't you give her a ring?" he suggests, not really thinking the whole thing through.

I sit up, and wipe at my eyes, "You think I should?" I say, barely above a whisper.

"Yeah, go for it," he offers me a small smile as he pulls his legs up on the couch and crosses them.

I pull out my phone and dial in her number, taking a deep, deep breath, I click 'Call' and cross my fingers.

"Hello?" Her voice was like an angel's, I missed it so much.

"Helloo?" she drags the syllable, waiting for a reply.

"Oh, oh," I mutter gruffly, "Y/N?" I ask, lamely already knowing the answer.

She audibly gulps, "L-Luke?" she whispers into the phone, "H-How are you, oh god what's it been, three months?" she gushes.

I sniff, "Er, yeah, three months," I confirm, clearing my throat and glancing at Calum, "and I've been oka-" my voice cracks, "well, honestly, I haven't been okay w-without you, Y/N."

She sighs, loudly, leaving me unsure if it was a good thing or bad, "Honestly, me neither Luke, I miss you a lot at times."

I sit up straighter, a grin spreading across my features. Calum sends me a quizzical look, but I ignore it. "Really? M-Maybe we could catch up sometime?" I offer, hopefully.

"Yeah, okay, maybe," she trails off, her tone lightening.

"You good for tomorrow at noon?" I ask, automatically.

"Sure, I think I'm free," I can feel her grin through the phone.

"Okay, see you then, bye- I love you!" I finish. I end the call, and then realize what I did. I clasp a hand over my mouth and stare wide-eyed at Calum.

He stares at me with the exact same shock copied onto his face.

"Oh god," he laughs, hitting my arm.

"Yeah, oh god."

MICHAEL

"...forget about the stupid little things, like the way it felt to fall asleep next to you..."

I groaned and rolled over, reaching for the sleeping body next to me absentmindedly. My fingers hit the silk sheet and grasped them tightly. I was not used to the fact that there was only an empty, cold space. My eyes slowly opened to confirm my disappointment. I sat up and wiped the sleep and stray tears from my eyes.

I missed her. I missed her smooth hair that always seemed to tie itself into knots during her sleep. I missed her voice that would be soft, like kittens, in the morning when she woke. I missed her cloudy eyes that were always, without fail, open before mine. I missed her familiar scent that lingered on her from the night before, it smelled like vanilla and cigarettes. I missed her hands that seemingly always wound up in my multi-colored locks of hair. I missed her. A lot.

While reminiscing on Y/N, I didn't notice the door being slowly opened. I sat up, my cheeks were tear stained and beginning to sting. "Mikey?" I heard Luke whisper, and with that my hopes of Y/N returning for our lazy, cozy mornings vanished.

"What," I muttered flatly, plopping back down onto the lonely mattress.

He climbed onto the bed and wiggled under the covers.

"I know how you get some mornings, so I've come to rescue," he mumbled, tiredness dripping from his voice.

I chuckled and nudged him slightly, "You're so strange," I wrapped my arms around my own torso, hoping the empty feeling would leave the already empty atmosphere. The door slowly creaked open as Calum and Ashton filed in. They both flopped onto the bed, joining Luke and me.

"What are you all doing?" I asked, my mood increasing ever so slightly.

Calum poked my side, "We all care about you, and we hate to see you this sad and lonely all the time," he explained, slinging his leg over Luke, earning a protest out of the blonde boy.

"Make room for me," Ashton whined, scooting Calum, who had attached himself to Luke, over. I laughed, despite myself.

These boys really knew how to cheer a guy up, and maybe, over time, I would get over Y/N.

-

-

-

IT PAINS ME TO WRITE THESE

ALSO LUKE'S IS IN PRESENT TENSE I DIDNT EVEN REALIZE IT OOPSIE !!!

-j 👼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

337K 19.4K 73
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
164K 8K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
146K 5.3K 88
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
993K 17.8K 80
"ᴵ'ᵐ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᵍᵒᵒᵈ ᵍᵘʸ ˢⁱᵉⁿⁿᵃ, ʳᵉᵐᵉᵐᵇᵉʳ ᵗʰᵃᵗ. ᴵ ᵈᵒ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᴵ ʷᵃⁿᵗ, ᴵ ᵗᵃᵏᵉ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᴵ ʷᵃⁿᵗ. ᴬⁿᵈ ᴵ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ʸᵒᵘ." 𝘚𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢...