love of Siblings

By Zanrils

Alice and Sam were always close, they were siblings, mostly. Alice had been adopted when Sam was 2. He had al... More

hiding

lust

4.5K 21 1
By Zanrils

The game played on the Tv as Sam watched his sister. She had just turned eighteen, and she was beautiful. He had always adored Alice, and she knew it. Sam sat beside her, innocent running his hands through her red hair, every now and then his fingers would sudectivly rub her soft neck.

He knew she noticed the way he was letting her lean on him, like a dating couple would. He looked at the Tv and went back to idly playing with his sister's head and neck.

Alice smiled softly as her big brother played with her long hair. It was very relaxing for her, but she knew her brother had other thoughts about this. She wasn't stupid, she knew he crazed her, wanted her. She thought it was adorable really, and maybe she even felt the same. But still, teasing her brother to the point to where he might snap was great fun for her.

He leaned his head and moved her hair, planting a kiss to the back of her neck. Their parents were away for the week, and this was his chance, his chance to know what she really felt. This would mean hell for them, hiding feelings at school, restraining from letting others know a secret. A deadly, harmful secret.

His hands traveled down her shirt, slowly to the front of her body as he ran his fingers over the fabric between him and her boobs, his mouth still kissing and touching his loving sisters neck.

She moaned softly as he touched her. She knew it was wrong, so very wrong. But she relized she couldn't hold back anymore either. She wanted more of his touch, but she wanted him to fight for it.

She moved away, just out of his grasp and pouted. "You know, mom and dad will be home soon. Best not to let your little friend get too excited." She smirked, knowing her parents wouldn't be home till late, but he didn't know.

Sam knew that she was right, but he wanted her. He moved closer to her, and leaned , pressed his lips harshly against hers, feeling the warmth and softness of his sister's kiss, and his tounge slipped into her mouth, his hands going to her stomach, sliding slowly under her thin shirt.

He kissed her more, hard and firm, the passion spreading over him as he went farther up and his hands grasped her bra, squeezing softly.

Alice kissed back and moaned softly, cheering on the inside. She could feel her panties getting wet already and he barely touched her. He was just so pushy and dominant. She liked it.

He broke the kiss and looked into his sister's green eyes, his own blue eyes staring deep into them. "Alice, I want to be more then just brother and sister, I always have. From when we were just teens and I would accidentlt walk into the bathroom while you were changing, to the times when I would come Into your room and help you with homework while you wore only a bra and panties. I've been in love with you for so long."

Sam lifted at his sister's shirt, watching as she rose her arms to make it easier for him. Her breasts were easily C cup, and he reached around to take her bra off, as he bite her neck harshly but lovingly.

She blushed and moaned more, growing louder. The love confession shocked her. She knew he liked her but.... Love more than siblings? Her head was almost spinning. She thought it was just sex, but it would be much more.

"Alice, do you feel the same?" He asked, while he released her from his grasp, taking the bra with him. He gently pushed her back into the couch and removed her pants, the small, shorts that previously hid her from him. His finger when to her panties, gently pushing them into her wet pussy, he could feel her juices already flowing.

"O-ohhhh of course I-I do, I l-love y-you mmmm fuck." She says moaning as his fingers teased her sensitive clit. Her eyes were clouded with lust. She wanted him, she needed him, just as much as he needed her.

He paused, remembering something. "Wait Alice, you have a boyfriend, what was him name? Drake? What about him?"

"Consider him dumped after this. You're all I need~." She said, looking him in the eye as she said this. It was true, Drake could never make her feel this good. He only cared about his pleasure, never hers. She wanted to break up with him anyways.

Sam looked at her, then unzipped his pants. He grabbed her Hand and forced it down his underwear, and waited to see what his sister would do. He had placed her hand purposely so that the back of her hand was against his penis.

She blushed heavily and rubbed her hand against his hard cock, making it harder as she rubbed. She turned her hand and grabbed it softly, rubbing more. "It would be easier if you would pull it out."

Sam pulled her hand out and kissed her deeply, licking her tounge with his, before taking off his shirt and dropping his pants and underwear to the ground, and sat Beside his naked sister.

She kissed back and reached down, gasping a little when she felt it. It was huge in her hand. She looked down nervously, seeing that it was indeed big. Maybe eight inches tall, hard, thick, and veiny. How was that gonna fit inside her?!

He moaned and smiled as she gripped and moved her hand. His hand went down and a finger inserted into her begging pussy, and he pulsed Inside of her. Her pussy was small and tight, and I made Sam even more horny. "Are you a virgin alice?"

"N-no..." She said, looking away and blushing. This was a lie. Sure Drake and her had fooled around, but she never let him inside. She wanted to save her first for someone better. She didn't tell Sam the truth because she wanted to see how he would react.

Sam stopped and pulled his finger out of her. He then took her hand and took it off his penis. "I see, then I'm sorry." He stood , knowing she was lying, but he wanted her to fight for him.

She groaned and growled. "What the fuck?! Come on, I was so close~ Don't tease me like that~" She said, getting up and grabbing on to him.

      Sam spun around and took his sister by the arms, forcing her against the couch. He crawled on her and slid his dick around the outer edge of her pussy, teasing her for a minute before shoving in harshly, taking his eighteen year old sibling virginity, as he bit her neck and pinned her arms down.

She gasped and teared up, digging her nails into her hands as she groaned in pain. She didn't think it would hurt so badly but it did. She whimpered and looked up at her brother. "P-please p-pull out, it hurts so bad!"

"No alice, No just relax and losen yourself. Just relax, the pain will pass, just let it happen my love." He said, as he still pulsed Inside of her, going slow but strong. He kissed her and felt her scream into his mouth, slowly feeling her relax until she gave in and kissed back.

The kiss seemed to relax her and now it didn't hurt so much. She was beginning to feel great pleasure from her nether regions. She moaned softly and panted a little.

He kept going at his sister, and the pleasure spread and he felt great, Alice was his greatest pleasure, his since, his darkest secret. He kept going, and felt the girl already cumming around his penis. He didn't want to pull out, he couldn't, and began to fill his baby sister with his hot sticky seman.

She moaned loudly and arched her back, cumming a lot and having her first orgasm. Her eyes rolled back as she flopped down, panting heavily while her mind and vision went blank.

The boy panted as he went a bit longer, then gave out. He pulled out, laying on top of his sister. " I,m sorry Alice, I came inside of you, I couldnt stop myself you felt so good. We cant let our parents find out about this ever." He spoke, and stood up putting his clothes back on.

He watched as the girl lay there, writhing in the pleasure he had just shown to her. He gently grabbed her and set her up, sitting next to his naked sister he kissed her deeply with love and passion.

She came back down after a soothing feeling fell over her. She slowly kissed back, holding on to her big brother. She was so happy, and she knew he was happy too.

Later that night, after they had both calmed down and the love scene had stopped, their parent came home and they all talked for a bit. The two teens went to bed, and Sam picked up his iPhone and sent a txt to his sister.

<Are you really ok with the fact that I came inside of you? What if you get pregnant, what are we going to do? I'm sorry this was wrong >

Alice read the text and sighed, chuckling a bit. She began to text back. <It'll be okay, calm down. I saw this coming and I was prepared for it. I bought some day after pills and I already took one. I won't get pregnant.>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 225K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
861K 21.7K 41
While moonlighting as a stripper, Emery Jones' mundane life takes a twisted and seductive turn when she finds herself relentlessly pursued by reclusi...
966K 12K 52
NOT EDITED YET Gracie Owen's a headstrong journalist major rooms with her childhood best friend JJ Anderson for junior year, little does she know she...
230K 12.9K 34
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...