My Remedy | Mark Tuan

hobibread द्वारा

"Why are you being so standoffish, Im not going to hurt you, open up your eyes and let me see the real you. W... अधिक

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen

Eight

72 8 0
hobibread द्वारा

Mark's POV

"Mark do you remember what we had to do for the Science project? My partner forgot to tell me what I had to do." Bambam asked and I juts looked at him with a annoyed face of dumb he was acting right now. "Are you retarded, all we had to do was look for animals and write about it." I said laughing getting my hoodie from my locker. "Shoot, I totally forgot what me and her were supposed to do." He laughs and gave himself a face palm, "Do you and your partner got something?" I didn't want to bring Hope's name up cause I dont have time for her, "Uhh I forgot but me and my partner already have an idea"

"Besides your lazy ass was probably sleeping in class, like you always do." He punched my shoulder and said he was not falling asleep. Lies

"You can ask Jackson I wasn't sleeping in class, right Jackson?"

"Honestly I dont care if you fell asleep or not your just naturally dumb." We all laughed and made our way down the hall until we saw some group of girls admiring a couple walking together.

Bambam's POV

"Wait but isn't that Hop-

"Quiet down Yugyeom!" I kicked his feet so he could shut up. Mark got really angry when he came back from going out with his parents and it was about Hope and he told us that he doesn't was us to bring that girl up. I turned to Mark and instantly Mark's face turned red and his eyes were getting really scary, he was pissed off. I didn't know if it was because of yugyeom or because of her presence.

Mark's POV

I saw Hope and some boy holding hands while girls were cheering them on. I dont know why but I started to get mad for some reason, Is it because of Yugyeom? Is it because of what happened between me and Hope at the airport? I just wanted to flip out on everyone at this moment. While Hope was putting her stuff away inside her locker me and her caught eye contact, I scoffed and walked away from the huge crowd. Me and the guys continued walking and made our way down to first period. I cant deal with girls anymore, everywhere I go all the girls I meet all act the same to me.

Hope's POV

Mark and me made eye contact but he just kept a straight face and rolled his eyes and walked away with the rest of his friends. Is he still mad at me? Why did I that!! Ugh.

"Babe are you okay? ready to go to class?" Baekhyun grabbed both my hands looking deep in my eyes feeling concerned. "Yeah, lets go" He kissed my cheek and we continued our way down to Science class. I was kinda nervous cause Mark's my partner and I have to sit next to him. Why me!

Me and Baekhyun both entered the class and we separated. For some reason my seat was not in the back anymore, its in the middle.

"Uhh Mark and Hope? Your seats are no longer in the back you now sit behind BamBam and Sierra for now on. Please move now"

Mark moved his stuff to the seat behind BamBam and sat there with his head down using his phone. What the hell and he doesn't get called out?!

I walked to the seat behind Sierra and I saw a little note laying on my table. It's from Sierra, she always passes notes to me in every class. I hid it under my textbook so the teacher wouldn't notice. I opened the note and it read..

S: Hey Girlie! How was your Christmas?
I replied and sent..
H: Was Great! Yours?

S: Eh, could've been better I got a Beat Speaker and a new laptop, You?
I replied and sent..

H: Ha! Got the iPhone X

S: CURSE YOU!! Hey are you going to Jungkook's party tomorrow night?
I replied and sent..

H: Party?? I never heard anyone talk about a party going on tomorrow night, oh well

S: Dont worry he's inviting the whole 12th grade idiot. So are you coming?
I replied and sent..

G: I'll try.

She turned around and whispered  "You better go! We barely even hang out with each other, your always with your boo Baekhyun." She turned away and made a sad face with her arms folded. I've always felt bad for not spending time with Sierra so I guess I'll have go tomorrow night even if it takes asking my mom for permission.

I patted her shoulder and she still had her sad face on and her arms folded. What a baby. "Fine I'll go" Her face glowed up so quick she ended up standing up in front of the class dabbing. What the heck is this girl doing? The whole class started laughing and suddenly Bam Bam joined in with her.

"Alright! Alright enough! You guys may now get in your groups and start working on your projects"

Sierra's POV

Yess! She finally said yes! I stood up in front of the class and started dabbing in front of all the kids, until BamBam started laughing and joined in with me. Uhh it was really weird, I wanted to sit back down but I still kept on doing it, he even smiled at me!

"Alright! Alright enough! You guys may now get in your groups and start working on your projects"!

"Sorry" I went back to my seat and felt many stares coming my way and a few giggles from a group of girls. I put my head down nervously and felt a little tap on my shoulders. "Girl you know how to dab better than me actually!" He laughed, "Yeah, I guess" I smiled at him and he smiles back.

Is he going to the party? I'm pretty sure he is but I just want to ask him if he would like to go with me, not as a girlfriend or anything big but, I dont know should I ask?

I hesitated first but I did it anyways, I felt my stomach fill up with butterflies. "Uh BamBam.."

"Yeah wassup?" He looked at me waiting for me to say what I have to say. "NOTHING!" I said putting my head down nervously, "No wait, say what you got to say I wont get mad or anything spill." He grabbed my arms to get me to put my head up, "Fine, I wanted to ask if you would go to the party with me but it's nothing serious just as friends but you already have your group of friends so its nothing, never mind." I smiled and went back to writing the notes down. He looked at me and smiled, "You know your the first girl in this school that I've talked to so far I know its crazy cause look at me im hot." We both started laughing, "But I think it's pretty cool that you asked me out, really brave of you I guess." He chuckled and started typing on his computer, "Wait but I didn't ask you out.." I was very confused so I went back to writing.
"But what if it can be the other way around?" I scrunched my eyebrows feeling confused, "What if I ask you to be my date to jungkook's party." He smiled and took out a piece of paper and wrote his number down and smiled at me and continued working. In my head im just like what the fuck is going on but I tried no to get too excited so I just acted like nothing ever happened.

Hope's POV

I was really tired. I didn't get enough sleep last night, so I fell asleep in class. I honestly dont feel like doing anything right now oof.

Mark's POV

I found some really good research online about turtles, so I wrote it down on the notebook Hope gave me for our project. Since she fell asleep I mostly did all the freaking work. I looked back at her and she looked knocked out, her hair was kinda messed up all over the place but it was still kind of cute I guess. I cleared my throat erasing my thoughts and went back to work.

-BELL RANG-

The bell rang and I took one of my sticky notes and wrote a little note for this girl. Since she was still sleeping I stuck it on top of her forehead and left her there to continue her beauty sleep and went straight to 2nd period.

~

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

22.8K 407 18
This is 18+ !!! Because there are bad words and abusive stuff too!!! 。Start: February.13.19 。Finish: July.15.19 *COVER MADE BY ME!!* Having a childho...
1.6K 35 8
Stephany was good, she'd spend her hours studying instead of socializing, she'd spend her free time visiting the orphanage to accompany the orphans a...
139K 5.5K 27
[An EXO Fan Fiction] Aria is a 20 year old girl. She was born in a rich family. Her life went well until her mother died in a car accident, when Aria...
213K 5.1K 32
If you are not into sexy scenes, I suggest you just leave the page....Thanks. _______________________________________________________________________...