MalColM's WiFe❤✔️

By Eerciblaze

Never did She know her life was about to turn for the worse when she woke up one morning and was greeted with... More

Announcement❤
chapter 1❤
chapter 2❤
chapter 3❤
chapter 4❤
chapter 5❤
chapter 7❤
chapter 8❤
chapter 9❤
chapter 10❤
chapter 11❤
chapter 12❤
chapter 13❤
chapter 14❤
chapter 15❤
chapter 16❤
chapter 17❤
chapter 18❤
chapter 19❤
chapter 20❤
chapter 21❤
chapter 22❤
chapter 23❤
chapter 24❤
chapter 25❤
chapter 26❤
chapter 27❤
chapter 28❤
chapter 29❤
EPILOGUE❤
SEQUEL.

chapter 6❤

31.6K 1.1K 23
By Eerciblaze

ROSE POV

Work went on for most of the hour's and I kept checking my time if Marion's play date will soon be over .

"Table 4 Rose" my manager called.

"Yes ma'am, " I quickly rushed to the couple's and asked them what they want after being told, I went back to get their order in place and took it to them .

I went back to Kathy and Issac who were gisting away on the counter , i'm kind of having headache and I touched my temple, I took my phone to check the time , 30 minutes more for Marion to return, I already miss my pretty son .

" Checking for Marion?" Kathy asked with a smile and I nodded .

" 30 minutes left" I replied.

" You can't stay a day without him right, you keep checking your time , always eager to have him back " Kathy and i chuckled .

" I can't honestly, he's all I have and I love him so much to be away from him for a whole day " I said checking my time again.

"awwn!....,i'm so sure he's going to be a mommies boy once he's older, your connection is just too beautiful" she says and i smiled ,of course he will be a mommies boy.

"i pray i have such connection with my child" she says and i gave her a glare.

"of course you will be a great mother Kathy stop doubting yourself "i assure , she gave me a warm smile.

" Rose, I saw what happened yesterday, Mr Malcolm Rodriguez is your ex husband isn't he ?" She asked and I couldn't be more than surprised,of course the world knows him, he is a very rich bastard...or should I say billionaire who is swimming in billions, he goes all round the world and his a highly respected man in the business world , why won't any one know him?

"Umm yeah" I replied.

" Oh my goodness, Rose, I was tongue-tied when I saw him in the restaurant yesterday and finding out he's your ex husband is making the whole drama sweet, he's very handsome and muscling the kind of man I want " she said and I rolled my eyes .

" Yeah true tho" I simply replied.

" Rose, he was really angry yesterday when you refused to talk to him " she said .

" Yeah and I don't know how he found my apartment, " I replied she has a shock expression.

" Oh my God , Rose, I don't think that's new though...he's Malcolm Rodriguez for goodness sake ,a man with high power, so why won't he find your apartment, he has his ways Rose" Kathy said and I believed it .

Malcolm is someone who can get you if he really mean it, even what he said yesterday is still fresh , he said he won't give up but will get me back ,I can't help but suddenly feel weak, my hands shoke knowing i will surly be expecting him at anytime.

"You're right Kathy , I should go pick my son now , they must have arrived" I said .

" Sure Rose,give this chocolate to my cute bunny " she said handing me a chocolate.

" Thanks Kathy " I said .

I changed into my outfit and took my bag to see manager.

"Rose are you going to pick Marion now ?" She said .

" Yes " I said with a smile .

" Oh dear , maybe you should bring him one of this days, " she said .

" We will both come tomorrow since it's Saturday" I said .

"Oh I would really love that, okay hurry up and go pick him " she said and i nodded thank you before leaving the restaurant.

It's already 6:00 I need to pick Marion soon before it get completely dark , I stood finding a cab to hail, but non is pacing, a car pulled Infront of me and I looked as the window glass winned down , the person opened the door and guess it's Malcolm,i closed my eyes frustrated, and I started walking away from him but he caught me .

" Rose , stop walking away from me " he says with an angry tone, I faced him.

" What do you want ? "I asked .

" I went to see you at the apartment, but neither you or Marion was there , so I decided to come here where is Marion? " he asked calmly.

" His gone for a play date, and if you don't mind i'm going to pick him so excuse me" I said and turned to leave but he held my hand pulling me back.

" Let's go together then" he says and I pulled my wrist from his hold.

" I don't want to go anywhere with you, would you please stop following Me Malcolm?" I yelled .

" Rose I want to see my son you can't stop me from seeing him," he says  back as calmly as he could but his jaw is clenched and his eyes are hard staring down at me like he will kill me if i reject him seeing Marion .

And i knew he's right, I can't keep him away from Marion, he's his son, he has the right to see him, but each time I think of what he had done to me, I don't even think he deserve it, he doesn't have the right to come claim anything .

" Please, just get into the car and let's go together" he begged now his eyes softening

without answering him I walked to the other side of the car and pulled it open got in and wait for him to get in, he stood for a while before getting in.

I stare in front of me as he moves probably putting his seat belt , then i feel him staring at me before  he suddenly came closer to me like he's about to kiss me, I placed my hand on his chest and glared at him, and I could feel his heart beat against the Palm of my hand Making my heart to Beat faster too.

" Don't you dare do it" I said with a murderous  tone, and he smirked.

" I was only trying to buckle you up love, and if i want to kiss you ,you can't stop me" he said looking into my eyes deeper than necessary,

"i can do it myself " i gritted out .

"well you didn't, so i'm helping out love" he says then he buckle my seat belt, our bodies almost touching and i couldn't help take a scent of him, he smells so good and his hair is tempting me to put my hands in it, what kind of weird feelings is this, I've never felt this for the past years , it's only Malcolm who has this hold on me .

" Could you stop with the "love" i'm Rose" I said scoffing at him he only smirked and started driving.

I looked out of the window not wanting to look at him,sitting this close to him is making me feel weird which I don't want,malcolm has hurt me so much , and each time I look at him I can't help but think about the past , and everything that happened, I was heart broken by the man I love most in the whole world, he crushed my world.

"Rose we are here" I heard Malcolm's voice and looked around , how did he know Marion school? I didn't tell him anything, I was deep in thought and forgot to direct him so how did he know?

"I followed you yesterday when you came to pick him, if your Wondering" he voiced out my thought and I now know why he knew my apartment.

" of course yes ,Stalker" I muttered.

" And I will never stop Rose" he said and I turned to see him looking at me intently, his eyes is still blue, the same eyes I keep falling in love with all the time , I quickly turned my face and got down from the car .

I saw Janet holding Marion and when he saw me he quickly rushed to me as I hugged him tight .

"Mommy, mommy" he called happily.

" Oh my baby , how is your play date ? I asked .

" It was fun mommy, aunty Janet got me a hoodie" he said happily.

" Oh Janet thank you so much " I said .

" It's nothing Mrs Parker" she said with a smile.

" Uncle Malcolm, you came too" Marion moved from my arms quickly  and ran to hug Malcolm who stood behind me he picked him up and kissed his cheek .

" How is my big man doing, and your play date?" He asked .

" Fine uncle , it was so super I enjoyed myself" he said happily and I Couldn't help but feel terrible looking at them both ,Marion already likes Malcolm, I wonder what he will do if he finds out Malcolm is his father .

Malcolm kissed his cheek and ruffle his hair he giggled and kissed him back , I try to hold my tears, they are so happy together.

" Thanks Janet" I said once more taking his bag from her .

" Uncle Malcolm will you follow us to our house ?"He asked looking at Malcolm with so much love

"Of course big man , i'm driving you and mommy home, do you like that?" He asked.

Marion's face lighted up immediately he heard Malcolm will take us home  ,I've never seen him this happy with any stranger he doesn't really know , and this is just like what they call it , blood is thicker than water.

" Yes and you will play super Mario with me " he said happily and soon we were in the car as Malcolm started driving us home .

Mario sat in the back of the car while i and Malcolm sat in front , Marion has been telling Malcolm how much he loves his school and his a brilliant boy and how he doesn't let any one bully him and he gets want he wants.

I can't help but compare them , indeed Marion is exactly like his father , so authoritative and sweet at the same time , he talks just like like his father .

Who wouldn't know they are the same blood?

_____________________
How do you see this part ?

Hope you like it?

Don't forget to vote and comment tnx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.4K 1.7K 65
"I knew it.. I knew you were alive!", he breathes wryly. "I missed y..ou..", he breathed and stretches his arms to wrap around her but she steps back...
756K 22.7K 40
• BOOK 1 IN MEANT TO BE SERIES • • COMPLETED • • STANDALONE • ~ "I was never yours." I retorted angrily. "Oh sweetheart. You were always min...
1.4M 50.3K 52
1St in #possesive 1ST in #abuse 1ST in #arrangedmarriage 1ST in #hatelove 1ST in #rich 1ST in #tortured The next thing she knew was that she was sl...