Love, Fights...and Everything...

By JANA_MADZ

Maddie and Mason are about to head off to NYU for university. They both got in and Maddie is going into photo... More

1 week to go
Girls night in
Fighting
Flight
Arrived
Explore
School
Jealousy...
Party
Tattoo
Surprise
Old times
Mall
Not again..
Drive me crazy
Hang out
You're obsessed
Date
Sleep
Kinda boring
A lot of drama
Cheesy
Days
Night in
Work
5000 words
Days
What...the...fuck...
No sleep
Back home
Emotions
No way
Drunk!?
Next day
Park...
Happy
She needs her bestie
5 hours
Coffee
Snacks!
School...again
So In Love
Just a little bit of everything
Chill day
Ice cream
Interruptions
Hard...
Tease
Fun night
Why now!?
Relaxed
SUMMER
No sleep and the beach
Dress?
Regret
Lukes place
Emotional
Not a big deal
Waterfall
Sick
Doctor
Fuck.
Nervous
Oh shit.
Hours
Everyone knows
Belly
AUTHORS NOTE
Surprised
Our life
Will you........
Wedding day
AN
Here We Go Again.

Hangover

4.1K 93 7
By JANA_MADZ

We walk into the dorm and I throw my bag in the bed with a sigh.

"Can we talk?" He asked.

"I'm not in the mood" I said honestly. The car ride was silent dead silent and full of angry tension.

"I'm sorry for getting mad at you for not logical reason" he says. "I was just...uh, I was just annoyed at how they were talking like that and everything that was happening" he says.

"Mason I said I didn't want to talk" I said taking my shoes off as I sit on the bed.

"Please" he begs. I grab pyjamas from my bag and makeup wipes.

"There's nothing to even talk about I get it your were mad because of them it's fine" I shrugged.

"No Maddie I shouldn't have gotten mad at you when you did nothing and I know you're still mad cause I know you better than you even know yourself" he says.

"Mason, I'm still drunk a bit and tired of all this can we just sleep?" I asked.

"No" he stated. "I'm not letting this go until you forgive me" he tells me.

"I said it was fine like 5 minutes ago" I point out.

"You're still mad" he says. I was annoyed yes because he's annoying.

"Ok you're right I am mad, I'm mad because you were a dick to me about them and you're acting like it's my fault so leave it alone Mason I'm allowed to be mad whenever I want" I said.

"Not with me no you aren't" he says.

"That makes no sense" u throw my hands in the air.

"It makes a lot of sense Maddie, it obviously is not fun and good and I hate it when you're mad at me, I was being a dick and I know that just come here" he opens his arms and it looks tempting but I'm angry.

"No, I'm not some weak ass girl that can just fall for that" I said.

"I know, and pleaser just forgive me Maddie...I am sorry it was dumb" he says dropping his hands to the side when I wouldn't go into his arms and to that he seemed offended. I grab my pyjama bottoms pulling off my jeans and putting those on. They were shorts. I go to grab my shirt.

"You sleep in my shirt usually" he says. I look up at him. "Maddie just listen right now then" he says. I sit up straighter and look at him.
"Ok, I know that what I did was stupid and obviously a dicky thing to do when you did nothing wrong and believe me I am sorry I was just...they were treating you like you weren't even my girlfriend first of all and then it was just like you're a piece of me, I didn't like it and you weren't saying anything so I just got mad at you too I am really sorry ok. Can't you just see my side of this...what would you have done?" He asked.

"I wouldn't have blamed you" I said and his features soften. "I would have been angry yes at them and pissed as hell but I would not get mad at you for doing nothing" I said.

"Really...you're telling me that if girls were talking to me like that you wouldn't care if I said nothing to them?" He asked and thinking about it I guess I would be a little annoyed.

"What would you even say to them?" I asked.

"I would be like shut the fuck up" he said at the same tone as me.

"I was and still am drunk Mason leave me alone I don't want to do this right now" I said.

"Just forgive me it's not hard at all I wasn't thinking properly" he says. "I said I was sorry a billion times and I will a billion more until you forgive me Maddie" he says. "I don't know what you want from me Maddie you would be even more mad at me than the people saying those stuff" he says. He was right yet again and I hated it obviously. "Now come here" he opens his arms again. And this time I do go into his arms hugging him back.

It was warm and nice. And me being still a little drunk it was great to be in his arms.

"Sorry" we both say.

"Why are you sorry?" He asked me.

"Because you were right about the whole me doing the same and I kinda kept going on about it" I said my voice muffled in his shirt.

"Whatever that doesn't matter" he says we stay in the big for a while.

"Why are we fighting a lot lately?" I asked.

"I don't know" he breathes out.

"I don't like it" I muttered.

"Same, but I guess every relationship goes through fights I don't think it would be normal if we didn't, plus we are a far from perfect couple" he chuckles at the end.

"I guess" I nodded. He smells so nice right now and I could just stay like this forever.

"Lets go to sleep" he tells me.

"Give me your shirt then" I tell him pulling away from the hug he grins taking his shirt off and giving it to me. I take mine off then he grabs his shirt from my hand.

"we aren't going to bed yet" he smirked kissing me. I roll my eyes but kiss back he pulls me close then drops onto the bed me on his lap.

"God I will never be able to get enough of you" he mumbles against my lips. I grin and we continue from there.

~

I wake up to my alarm going off and it's because I forgot to turn it off. I groan shutting it off. I have a blasting headache and everything just doesn't seem right.

It's now 9:00 am and I'm gonna kill myself because I can sleep again because of this headache. I get up and Mason is still sound asleep. He still looks hot no shirt on hair messy laying on his stomach. His back looking good. I roll my eyes at myself grab my toiletries and some clothes and head to the washroom after I'm done with that I went and took a hot shower which helped a bit but still got a massive headache. So I took Advil didn't help much. After I changed and went into the room I came to realize I need a strong coffee. So I grab my phone and bag and put on some sunglasses to hide my horrible face my bags and my sour expression. I slipped on my shoes and left the dorm. Mason would text me if he was up beveled I got back.

I made my way to the cafe and got myself a strong coffee to kill the pain.

"Wow you look like shit" I heard the annoyingly familiar voice of Conor. I mentally groan. I turn around with my coffee.

"That stunt you pulled yesterday wasn't cool, so fuck off" I nudge him as I walk past. He grabs my hand pulling me back.

"That stunt I pulled yesterday was a joke so chill" he tells me.

"No I won't, you know exactly how Mason would react you kept egging it on with that Justin guy so don't 'it was a joke' me Conor because it wasn't cool or funny it was annoying and gross" I poke his chest with squinted eyes behind my sunglasses.

"Ok I'm sorry" he puts his hands up.

"Whatever you're an asshole and you made Mason totally hate you now so good luck" I said.

"Are we still friends?" He asked before I walked away.

"I don't know will you dare me to go into a closet and do something with some who isn't my boyfriend and tell me I would have to strip a piece of clothing off if I skip the dare" I asked and I heard him sigh. "I'll pass" I said and walked away. Maybe I was dramatic maybe not be they caused a fight between Mason's and I and we've been fighting a lot and I don't like it.

As I'm walking back my phone buzzes it's a phone call from Lila. I smile widely and pick up.

"Hey betch!" I answer the phone in a chirpy tone.

"You're actually up no way it's early" she said.

"And I have a hangover, I forgot to turn my alarm off help my head is about to burst" I groan she laughs.

"Whoa re you and where's Maddie because you don't drink! You don't even go to parties" she yells out and I laugh.

"I thought I should stop being an anti-social loser and go out and I drank a lot" I tell her.

"and you decide that when I'm not there?" She groans and I laugh.

"Christmas break" I said.

"Yeah bitch we're gonna have the best time" she cheers and I laugh.

"Definitely" I nodded.

"How are you and Mason still good as new?" She asked.

"Close enough, we fight time to time but I guess it'd because we are now full time living together and thins get hard" I shrugged even though she can't see. I was walking towards the dorm buildings.

"Makes sense, mark and I had been pretty much talking everyday" she sighs.

"And you have time to talk to him everyday but not me your best friend" I said.

"Obviously not it's an exaggeration I talk to you more than I talk to him" she laughs and I do too.

"That's what I thought, I even told Mason i would rather have you as a roommate than him" I said.

"Awwe same I wish" she says.

"I know, I know, how are classes?" I asked.

"Good actually how about yours?" She asked back.

"Pretty good actually, I have a girl in my photography class she's alright" I said.

"Yeah I met some people that are not you but something" she sighs.

"Yeah I know, same no one will ever be you" I said.

"Well I should go talk to you later?" She asked.

"Yeah sure love you bye" I said.

"Love you too bye!" She says and we hung up.

I made the rest of the way to the dorms and when I walked in Mason was still asleep pretty much cuddling the pillow. I laugh pulling out my phone and taking a picture. After I do that I take my glasses off and look myself in the mirror and I look like shit obviously I still had like black and it smudged even more in the shower so I took my make up wipe and fixed that. I look at the time almost 11:00. I put my shoes to the side and sit on the bed. Last night was a wreck.

"Mads?" Mason groans in his raspy voice.

"Yeah" I turned around to face him.

"where'd you go?" He mumbles.

"To get a coffee I needed it" I said he nods. He pulls me down next to him.

"Hangover?" He asked resting his head on the crook of my neck.

"Yeah, a little better now" I tell him playing with his hair. He kisses my neck slightly sending tingles throughout my body.

"Do you wanna do something today?" He mumbles against the skin of my neck.

"No, not today I look like hell and feel like hell" I said he nods still kissing my neck slowly. Most likely causing a few hickeys.

"You never look like hell" he says and I grin.

"But I do" I said. He pulls away to look at me.

"You're wrong" he informs me. "You simply look tired and like you have a hangover" he grins and I roll my eyes.

"Gee thanks Mason that's definitely a confidence booster" I said he laughs a bit.

"Kidding" he said and kisses my neck again this time closer to my jaw just under it.

"Why don't we take a nap?" I asked.

"Babe, I just woke up" he tells me.

"Yeah and you shouldn't have this my energy it's making me tried" I said he laughs.

"You're hungover, that's why and I'm not so obviously I have energy" he tells me. He kisses right next to my mouth.

"Still, I don't think you should ha-" he cuts me off my kissing me and I roll my eyes but kiss back.

My hand slides down his bare chest that is oh so smooth. Wonder what he'd look like if he had a tattoo. I pull away.

"We should get tattoos" I chime.

"You would want a tattoo?" He looked at me confused.

"Hell yeah it would look amazing and you too should get one it'd look so hot" I said.

"I'm totally fine with getting one I'm just kinds surprised you want one" he laughs.

"why!?" I asked.

"I don't know you don't seem like the type" he says.

"Whatever, I want one...we should get one cmon" I said.

"See yeah, but we aren't getting matching ones it's too cheesy" he says and I laugh.

"Obviously idiot but I need to search up ideas of what to get where to get it and like how big and all this" I should up he groans.

"Now you're the hyper one" he says.

"Babe, I'm about to get a tattoo and a bomb one so yeah obviously I'm hype" I chirped he chuckles shaking his head. I need to look on Pinterest for ideas!

****************

A/N

So...what'd ya think? I want your thoughts. I didn't mind writing this one not too much to intake y'know kinda simple. Enjoy guys. Xoxo.

-Jana❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

686K 8.9K 28
***Please Note: This is the sequel to Love Makes the Heart Beat...If you haven't read that story yet, I suggest you read it first as there are some s...
387K 6.3K 52
(Book two of the rollercoaster love series) Welcome to the continuation of Leia and Nick's story, a continuation of my take on the cliche (albeit awe...
90.3K 4.3K 52
"This, us, all of it was a mistake!" My breathing comes to a halt, as my brain fails to process his words. "Mason you don't mean that" My voice plead...
39 0 7
A teen going to a new school, when she catches a guy's attention, Mason. With this man in her life, she gets a new perspective of high school. But wh...