You're MINE

Asherene द्वारा

WARNING: This novel contains R-RATED CONTENT ☆ Copyright © 2015 Asherene Ramdon All rights reserved. No part... अधिक

From the Author

665 10 2
Asherene द्वारा

Warning: This novel contains R-Rated content. 😇

Yeah, I bet you all wanted to hear that. Lol.

It's true though. So I just wanted to tell you that certain topics that you come across such as - alcohol consumption, sex, etc. are not always my personal views.

I try to write from an unbiased standpoint, so yes, some things that my characters do/say are things that I disagree with.

*********

Important Update: This book is the first novel I wrote so I have removed it for editing, but I would like my readers to know that I found your comments encouraging ❤ and I felt touched that anyone enjoyed my story that much.

-Asherene

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

837K 69.8K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
40.7M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...
1.4M 33.7K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...