Host Cafe

By SakuraiS

《Completed》 Pairing: YamaJima / Side Pairs... Genre: Romance / Fluff... Summary: It's a normal cafe, but it's... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Last Chapter 15
Special Chapter

Chapter 10

170 15 3
By SakuraiS

I stared silently at him for a while don't know what to say, so he take a deep breath and look at me with a smile.

"But that was good,  because she was cheating on me".

"Eeh!!  Really!!!". I said and he nodded.

"And she was so jealous of Ryo-chan,  she said I took care of Ryo-chan more than her,  but I don't care about that now,  the problem is.... I quite my job too".

"EEEEH!!  WHY?!!!".

"Because some problems,  the customers start complaining a lot recently and they put the blame on me,  so they kick me out".

"That's terrible, is there any place you are thinking about to work at?? ". I asked him but he shake his head and look down.

"No, I still didn't sear----".

"How about our Cafe?!". I just said it like that but really I wish he will work with us and help us,  he is so polite and handsome he will be good if he work with us.

"......Not bad idea,  can I work with you for sure?? ". He said and I nodded.

"Of course you can,  I will talk to Yabu-san about you,  you can come tomorrow to meet him if you can". He nodded with a smile.

"Ok,  Thank you,  Ah!  This is my number, hope we can stay in touch". He give me his number and I thanks him.

We stayed together for another hour just talking and knowing about each other,  he is older than me only by few months and studies outside for few years,  no wonder he is more matured,  I am mature but he is more.

**********************************************

I return home and lay on my bed to rest, I wonder if Ryoko is fine,  she is right?  Well she is with her friend,  she is with someone she know,  she will be fine,  I need to stop worrying about her for a while and focus on work.

On the next day,  I told Yabu-san about Keito and he agreed to it,  Keito come to meet him and Yabu-san give him the uniform to start working today, I told him what to do and Takaki-san told him more too,  and he was just perfect,  Yaotome-san enter the cafe and look at him.

"He is Okamoto Keito and he will start working here from now on". I said and Keito just stare at him, I look at them confused because of the way they are glaring at each other is.....Uncomfortable.

".....Congratulations on working here with us". Yaotome-san said.

"Thanks,  please take care of me....Yaotome-san". Keito said flatly and they continue glaring at each other.  The door opened and a customer enter take their attention.

"Okamoto-san please do your job well". Yaotome-san said before he walk away,  Keito sighed and went to the customer.

I went back to the changing room and saw Yaotome-san standing without doing anything.

"Ano....Yaotome-san,  was it a bad idea to make Keito come to work here?". I asked but he shake his head.

"No, it was good,  but......the problem is me". He said slowly but I heard him.

"Eeh?  Why??". He sighed and sit on the chair looking at the ground.

"His girlfriend leave him because of me, they break up yesterday, she kept approach me after I work,  she said she is single so I agreed but.....We bumped into each other and they start to fight,  from their conversation I understand that she told him that she is sick and they cancelled their date,  but.....I apologize and leave but I think he is still mad at me". He said and I sighed,  that's why he was in a bad mood.

I pat Yaotome-san's shoulder and he look at me.

"It's ok Yaotome-san,  Keito is a good guy,  he will forgive you if you apologize properly,  you have the chance since he is working here too".

"I'm afraid he will kill me".

"Noo~ Don't say that~ You didn't know about her being in a relationship so you are safe,  stay strong and let's do our work,  ne? ". I said and he smile to me.

"Un,  Thanks Yuto".

"Anytime~".

We start working smoothly but I can feel that Keito and Yaotome-san is avoiding each other,  Keito is doing his best and he is really good at serving the customers.

"May I have your order miss? ". He bowed with a smile and the girl nodded.

"Yes,  I want a glass of hot chocolate milk and chocolate cake please". She said and Keito write it down.

"I see that you like chocolate, I recommend this white chocolate cake for you if you don't mind, It's really delicious and you will never forget the taste". He said and the girl nodded happily.

"Then Yes Please".

"Your Order Will Be Soon Ready".

He bowed and walk to the kitchen,  I hope nothing bad happen since Hikaru is in the kitchen. Didn't I tell you this??  Hikaru is in charge of the kitchen and he cook some dishes, but another time he help us but not that much,  his full time is in the kitchen to help the workers there, did you think he is alone? No way~. I walk to the kitchen and take a peek to see what will happen.

"Excuse me". Keito walk to him and Yaotome-san look at him but not that much,  he shaved his gaze away.

"What is it??". He said slowly.

"I recommend this cake for the customer". He point at the cake and Hikaru nodded.

"....Ok,  what is her order?? ".

"Hot chocolate milk and white chocolate cake". Yaotome-san nodded and walk away. 

They didn't talk after that and Keito waited for the order,  after Yaotome-san bring the orders Keito serve it to the customer.

"Enjoy your meal". He said as he place the cake in front of her,  she thanks him and walk to another customer, I saw the customer tried the new cake but suddenly she stayed silent for a while and look at the cake,  I was worried since she didn't take another spoon of the cake.

"......Excuse me? ". She said and Keito walk to her.

"Yes miss?  Anything wrong? ". He asked her and she look at the cake.

"Can you call me the person who made this cake??". She said and Keito nodded.

"Yes,  wait a while". He bowed to her and walk to me.

"Is this bad or what? ". He asked me and I shake my head.

"I don't think so,  Yaotome-san is the one who made that cake and no mistake in it". I said and Keito sighed before he go to the kitchen.

"Excuse me..... Yaotome-san". He said and Yaotome-san look at him.

"What?? ".

"The customer on table no.2 wants to see you because of the white chocolate cake". He said and Yaotome-nodded and went to see her, Keito stand next to me and we both look at Yaotome-san.

"Yes miss,  how can I help you?". He bowed with a smile.

"You are the one who made this cake, right??". She asked and he nodded.

"Yes,  Sorry if it didn't suit your taste, I will make another one for you". He said but she shake her head with a smile.

"No,  I want to thank you,  you bring a lot of memories and emotions to me,  I really missed this feelings". She said as she look at the cake with her teary eyes.

"I hope it is a good memories". He said and she giggles.

"Believe me,  more than good,  can you make another one for me so I can take it with me home? My kids surely will love it". She said and Yaotome-san smile for her.

"Sure, may I know how many kids do you have so I know the size?? ".

"3, I have three only".

"Then please enjoy your meal and I will prepare the cake for you with all my heart". He bowed to her and she smile to him.

"Thank you so much".  He leave to the kitchen and I sighed.

"Yaotome-san never fail to catch the ladies hearts by his cakes". I said and look at Keito who was looking at the crying customer.

"Yeah..... That's how he steal my girlfriend's heart though". He said and walk away,  I wanted to stop him but he already talking to another customer. 

I hope they can made up fast, this is uncomfortable.  Before we close the cafe,  Arioka-san came to the cafe to talk to me,  she said that Ryoko is fine now and resting in her house so nothing to worry about, I'm glad to hear that,  I hope that she will stay fine with her friend. 

*CRASH! *

We surprised with a crash from the kitchen but we got worried more when we heard Takaki-san's shout,  we rushed to the kitchen and saw Takaki-san and the other workers from the kitchen trying to separate Keito from Yaotome-san.

"Keito! Stop It!". Arioka-san now is helping Takaki-san on stopping Keito from punching Yaotome-san. The workers finally pull Yaotome-san away from Keito and put a safe distance between them.

"Be Thankful That I Didn't Lay My Hands On Her". Yaotome-san said firmly before he walk away.

"Come Back Here I WILL KILL YOU!". Keito shouted but Takaki-san hold him tightly and Arioka-san standing in front of him.

"Keito Calm Down! It's Your First Day At Work! Stop Causing Problems To The Cafe!". She said and I stand in front of him and bowed.

"I'm Sorry If I Forced You To Work Here! I'm Sorry Very Much!". I said and he sighed heavily.

"No,  it wasn't your fault, It was my own intention".

"What Do You Mean By Intention??". We turn and saw Yabu-san standing not far from us looking at Keito sharply,  Keito look down avoiding him.

"Okamoto Keito,  We need to talk". He said before walking away and Keito followed him. 

I walk to the door and turn the sign to *CLOSE*

"Is Everything Ok??". I turn to two girls were sitting having their meals,  I smile to them and bowed.

"Yes,  We are sorry but we will close soon,  but you can have your time as much as you want my ladies". I said and they screamed but not that loudly.

I sighed and went to stand in the counter waiting for the customers to finish and leave,  I hope that Yabu-san is not mad at Keito.

"Yuto-kun". Yaotome-san stand in front of me as he already changed his clothes and take his stuff.

"Are you living now?".

"Yes,  I have nothing to do,  tell Kota that I will take the day off tomorrow, sorry for the troubles". He said before turning away but before he leave I saw Yabu-san holding his hand and stopping him.

"Where Do You Think You Are Going?  We Need To Talk". He said firmly.

"Kota I Don----".

"Hika This Is Your Problem! You Don't Talk When You Are In Trouble!!".

"He is right,  you need to talk". Takaki-san stand next to Yabu-san and look at Yaotome-san sharply.

"......Ok Ok I will talk". He gave up and they let his hand go.

"Where is he??".

"In the office with Dai-chan". Takaki-san said and Yaotome-san take a deep breath before he walk the office.

"Is it ok for him to go and talk to him again?? ". I asked and they shrugged.

"It's fine I think,  he can take care of himself so well". Yabu-san said and he smile to the last two customers that leave the cafe.  Arioka-san walk to us and stand in front of Takaki-san.

"I hope they talk calmly now". She said and Takaki-san pat her head.

"Leave it to Hikaru,  everything will be fine".

TBC~

Sorry For The Late Update On This Fic... >o<
Hope You Like it... ∩__∩

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52K 1.7K 19
You're a really shy girl and barely get noticed at school, but on one snowy day, you meet two boys that slowly start to change your life. :) Thank yo...
23.7K 876 36
╰┈➤ ❝a small favor❞ you develop a crush on your best friend's brother, who also happens to be his twin brother. atsumu offers to be your tutor which...
3K 200 27
《Completed》 Pairing: InooBu / TaDaiki / Other Pairs.... Genre: Romance / Angst / Fantasy.... Summary: Getting Married to a Prince, and sacrifice your...
1.4K 71 11
《Completed》 Genre: Romance / Slight Angst / Comedy.... A/N: Kei as a Girl.... Summary : He don't want a Bodyguard, But he can't do anything without...