Different Similarities girlxg...

By ParamoresHayley

The adventures of Alexandra Lennox and her twin sister Hannah - as they find the true meaning of love in very... More

Chapter One: Mornings
Chapter Three: Out
Chapter Four: Friends
Chapter Five: Awkward
Chapter Six: Painting
Chapter Seven: Birthday Boy
Chapter Eight: Thank You
Chapter Nine: Resturant
Chapter Ten: Jealous?

Chapter two: Fucking Fantastic

12 2 5
By ParamoresHayley

It was Sunday and we finally made it to the address, it was really awkward. It was dark too.  Why did my sister's antics get me into this?

"I don't want to do it. He'll remember it and we'll be awkward, you do it!" That frightened me a little bit, I pulled into a parking spot and killed the engine. I looked at her, ugh I hate this car. I crashed my car and I miss it so much you have no idea. Hannah's was extremely messy, and her car was covered in clothes, especially on the back seats from her shopping sprees.

"... Hannah... Did it ever occur to you that we're TWINS?!" God, she really did need this private school more than I did. Jesus Christ.

"Yeah but you haven't seen him naked." I'm pretty sure if I see him I can put 2 and 2 together and imagine.

"We practically have the same body!" We're identical, obviously. It's awkward being my sisters twin, sometimes I wish I was an only child.

"Just go, please?" I got out the car and slammed the door. Number 17. Great. I opened the gate, it was a nice little house. Let's get this over with. I knocked. Twice actually. I thought that this house was empty?

"Hello I don't know-Miss Daniels?" Oh you've got to be kidding me. Why does things like this always happen to me? Like honestly what are the chances of this happening? High actually because nobody goes to the night club my sister does, and he's new.

"Oh. Hi Alex... What are you doing here?" She was shocked and confused to say the very least. I'd be pretty weirded out if my student knocked on my door at 6pm.

"I... I came here to see...A-Adam." Oh god I'm so nervous. I'm such a wreck and it's not even my drama. I never really have drama, I don't do anything. Please help me.

"Right. I'll get him..." she smiled before pushing the door closed, kinda. This is awkward for both of us. What if Adams her ex husband? Oh dear god. I can't do this. She was still wearing her ring.

"I don't even know an Ale-" Oh dear god. I mean at least she has some taste. He looked really cute. He looked well mannered too.

"Hannah? Is that you?" Oh dear god. Back to reality for a second. Do I pretend to be Hannah or not? We used to do that all the time. I miss it. I have no idea what to do. I feel like time has frozen and I need to make a decision.

"I... um... maybe this was a bad idea." I had no words right now, and I wasn't a very convincing liar.

"No.. Please come in." I don't like this. This is weird. This is horrible. He seemed so nice and welcoming though.

"Oh right, okay." I followed in closely behind. I followed Adam into the hallway. This is beyond awkward. I was not trained to do this.

"This is my cousin, Emily. Hannah-Emil-"

"Adam, this is Alex." Oh god help me. I didn't know this would be complicated. Adam doesn't look much like Emily at all, he had green eyes, a really good tan and dark hair. He does look good, for a boy I suppose. I scratched the back of my neck.

"Why would you give me a fake name? After we shared so much-"

"You both slept together?" Oh dear god. Abort mission. I don't want to be here. Take me home, I want to sleep forever. Adam nodded. My eyes almost popped out of my head.

"I mean no not technically-" oh jeez.

"What is that suppose to mean!?" I panic a lot in my head, I panic just as much on the outside sometimes but I really didn't want to make a scene.

"Oh dear god. I'm sorry I came here. Please just give me 5 minutes." I quickly ran through the door. I'm so rude it's ridiculous. I ran to the car.

"It back fired. Come with me." She huffed, unclipped her seatbelt and stressfully pushed the door open.

"Ugh fine. But you're doing all the talking." We walked back down to the house and knocked again.

"Surprise." We'd make a really good comedy act. Wouldn't we? Like we tried magic when we were younger but everybody figured out we were twins.

"Oh it makes sense now." They were both kinda shocked all at the same. I don't even know what to do, I guess head home.

"Hannah I'll wait in the car-" I went to turn around but I heard something.

"Alex you can come in you know, god knows how long they're going to be talking." I smiled and followed my sister, while Miss Daniels disappeared into another room. Hannah turned back at me.

"Do you mind if me and Adam talk alone?" Oh right, of course where am I suppose to go?

"Sure I'll just wait out here." I rolled my eyes, man I'm such a sarcastic bitch. It was awkward waiting in my teachers hallway, I just stayed on my phone.

"Mommy I don't want my nuggets." That must be the kid she's always talking about in class. I loved kids, they were so much fun.

"Hello." He sure did look adorable. He had dinosaur pyjamas. That's pretty great, do you ever see kids clothes and be like damn if only I was smaller? I do it all the time.

"Taylor. This isn't fun-"

"Mommy I found a friend." I just smiled and awkwardly waved. He seemed so happy about his discovery. Which was me, if that wasn't clear enough.

"I see that Taylor." I don't think she was prepared for this situation at all, I've never seen her unsure- or even nervous before. I haven't really saw her that much maybe 4 times this week. It's really weird.

"Sorry they're talking and I didn't know where to go." I feel kinda awkward here, I must have mentioned the word awkward 100 times but I can't think about anything else right now.

"That's okay, wanna join us in the kitchen?" I didn't really know what else to do, I guess I could. I'm talking like I have options, I don't.

"Yes Mommy! You can sit next to me!" Oh right. Okay. Is she ever going to teach him about stranger danger? He held out his hand and I took it. I didn't want to crush him. He was quite the puller I must admit. He was cute though.

"What's your name? Mines Taylor." I sat down at the rectangular table. Their were only 4 chairs. That was kinda nice.

"Alex. It's nice to meet you Taylor." I smiled at him, as he pointed.

"That's my mommy." I grinned, this was really really weird.

"It's nice to meet you, Taylor's mommy." I'm trying to make the best out of this really weird situation.

"Nice to meet you Alex." At least she went along with it, it's not that bad if you think about it. I could have slept with her cousin.

"Mommy won't let me play." I felt like asking why not, but it's probably because he didn't eat his food.

"Maybe you should eat all your nuggets, so you'd be nice and full and then you can play." I'm like a fun aunt with kids but kinda reasonable, I used to give my cousins candy all the time, I've learnt that lesson.

"Can you play with me?" I really didn't know how to answer that. Emily was too busy washing up. Can I even call her Emily?

"I don't know. We'll see when you eat all your nuggets?" You could see he was really cared for. He had on cool pyjamas, and he could talk for England. He was so happy and had loads of toys- and that's just in the kitchen.

"Okay. Do you want some?" They looked really good I must admit. But sadly I'd have to turn them down this time.

"No thank you. I already ate mine." I wish I did honestly. McDonald's is calling me. I might stop at the drivethru after this.

"Oh okay, you sound very different." He continued to eat his nuggets and laughing at me occasionally.

"Taylor honey, Alex is from England, which is another part of the world. You should come here more often. He never eats all of it." Was that an invitation? I better not think anything of it. She's just joking.

"Can you take me to England mommy?" It's good that he asks before just assuming. He's such a well behaved little guy.

"Maybe one day if you're good. So what's happening between your twin sister- which by the way, you didn't tell me?! And my cousin." I didn't know the ins and outs but I guess she at least deserved to know part of it.

"Well they... Y'know.... But she used a fake iD, but she's kinda crushing on him. I didn't know when I knocked that you'd open the door. At all. I'm sorry that this is complicated." I feel so bad that I'm even here.

"So she's 18? I'm so relived it wasn't you. You have no idea. I was upstairs the time it happened, it felt like agony." I mean we were almost 18, I couldn't imagine hearing anybody having sex in the next room it's weird.

"Oh, no.. We're both 17. Imagine the awkwardness at school, me too! Gross." I don't even want to imagine it.

"Mommy what book are we reading for bed time?" Taylor was playing with his toys on the table.

"I don't know baby. What one do you want?" I wonder where his dad is? How could anybody not want to be around this kid. He's adorable.

"Alex what book do you want to read me?" He had the same eyes as his mothers. Really deep brown, and his hair was the curliest I'd ever seen in my life. He must have got that from his dad, Miss Daniels' wasn't that curly.

"I... uhh..-" I looked at Miss Daniels for some help. Honestly I didn't know what to say.

"Alex has to sleep soon too, so she can't read you a story." Oh what a good save. I'm so thankful for that.

"But Mommy-"

"Your mommy's right." I had to make something up, I didn't even know the time. Why did we choose to do this so late? I have school tomorrow. It's also still weird saying mommy, because I call my mother, mum.

"Oh no Alex you should go to bed." I felt like it honestly. I'm so tired.

"I'll go sleep after you do, so you have to sleep really quick." I was helping. Kinda sorta, man I was good with kids. Wouldn't choose it as a career choice though, jeez.

"Alex..." That sounds like my sister.

"In the kitchen." Miss Daniels yelled back, I was going to.

"God you've already wormed your way into the kitchen." That's me at most social events, either in the kitchen or trying to steal the wifi.

"I did not. I got pulled here." I did, I would have just stayed in the hall otherwise. I'm too awkward.

"I see you've met my sister. I'm the real Hannah." Oh my god she's so embarrassing.

"She's lying. I'm the real Hannah." I joined in because I really didn't know what else to say.

"I'm Emily, nice to meet you. I know for sure you're Alex, and you're Hannah." I mean it isn't obvious to tell her apart. For a while our friends didn't know who was who.

"How?" Oh god my sister did need the private school more.

"Alex has more freckles, and y'know y'all wearing completely different outfits." I laughed at that last part.

"Mommy why is there two of Alex?" Taylor makes me actually want kids. But then I remember the baby part and the birthing and I'm out.

"Ha! I'm the superior one." I was so lame, but it suited me.

"Alex you're such a dweeb."

"Fine. Next time you want someone to come boyfriend huntin with you it won't be me." This experience hasn't been great to me. It's been so complicated and awkward. I wish I was an only child sometimes, but I know I wouldn't get anywhere without her.

"Oh god. You two are hysterical. Taylor they're twins, so that's why they look the same." I was the cuter one, in my own opinion.

"I'm the better looking twin obviously." Had to voice it because it's true.

"You are not." Hannah's just jealous.

"Pft, it's true." I was better looking, clearly.

"Yeah whatever, we have to head home." That's true, I did want my bed or maybe food.

"I'll see you tomorrow I guess." I nodded at Miss Daniels.

"Bye Taylor." He put his hand out so I gave him a high five.

"No Alex don't go yet! I want to show you my trucks." He's probably an only child man he must be so lonely. I kinda feel sorry for leaving him, I love playing toys with kids.

"Honey you can show her next time, she has to sleep remember." Miss Daniels is like an A* distraction parent, if that's even a thing. She just know's everything to say.

"Okay mommy." He ran up and hugged my legs. It's weird I have such a connecton with him already. I patted his back. Being careful where to put my hands - some parents are overprotective because you have to be nowadays.

"Bye Alex! I'll see you soon." I smiled at him before standing up right again.

"Heh, thanks for that save. See ya." Adam and my sister kissed at the door whereas I squeezed past and ran for the car. Thankgod. I didn't want to see that saliva fest. Ahhh, now I get to go home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

567K 20.9K 48
Alex seems like a normal high school senior but she is not. Anxiety and her OCD rules her life. She had been called a freak all her life and there is...
78.8K 1.6K 23
Leaving her dream of fame behind, Beca Mitchell comes back to Barden to do her mother's one dying favor, to teach. Life as a professor wasn't so bad...
113K 3.2K 64
This book is teacherxstudent love story and of course it is girl x girl Sira is a teenage girl who suffers from anger issues and has a tiny crush on...
14.1K 704 38
The story revolves around Ariana a teen with a heart condition who falls in love with her brother's girlfriend Cassandra Scarlet who also happens to...