It Doesn't Matter Who I Am (H...

By imtheothergracie

I am Jae Eun. Ahn Ji Gong's last daughter. I wonder the streets of the capital, causing trouble like I always... More

Jae Eun
~Chapter 1~ Nice To Meet You
~Chapter 2~ You're A Pabo
~Chapter 3~ So Much Trouble
~Chapter 4~ I Can Take It
~Chapter 5~ Let's Get Wasted~!
~Chapter 6~ Fighting's Fun
~Chapter 7~ Tense
~Chapter 8~ Secrets Revealed
~Chapter 9~ Lies
~Chapter 10~ Performance to Never Forget
~Chapter 11~ End It All
~Chapter 13~ You Wanna Try It?
~Chapter 14~ Rebellious
~Chapter 15~ Lies Can Become Truths
~Chapter 16~ Promises
~Chapter 17~ The World Spins
~Chapter 18~ Even If I Die, It's You
~Chapter 19~ Nightmares
~Chapter 20~ It Doesn't Matter Who I Am ~End~
~Special Chapter Part 1~
~Special Chapter Part 2~

~Chapter 12~ Save Me Before I Fall

1.1K 47 4
By imtheothergracie

Han Sung's POV~~~~

I searched the entire school, to look for Jae-Eun. After hearing she's awake, I was determined to find her and apologize for walking away from her. After hearing her scream at Ji Dwi-hyung, I knew what he said wasn't true, but he wanted it to be.

"Jae-Eun!" I call out then it starts pouring down rain. "Jae-Eun, where are you?!" I ask.

I then see a figure run from Ah Ro-noona and she was there alone. I then run to her and she stood there in shock. I grab her shoulder then she looks back at me.

"Where's Jae-Eun?" I ask her then he points to her right.

"S-Sh-She went that way." Ah Ro-noona answers.

I then start sprinting that way and yelling for Jae-Eun. I began to become worried and scared of where she was. All of her struggles will bring her down right now, and she's very intense on her decisions. Like, that one time she said she would sleep with a Hwarang that insulted her gender, just to prove him wrong. But, he left him sexually frustrated. She's good at making people angry.

"Jae-Eun!" I call out again.

I then see a figure on the roof of our dorm and recognized them immediately. My eyes widen then I run up the ladder. They then start falling forward, but before they could fall completely off, I wrap my arms around her waist.

Jae-Eun's POV~~~~

"Yah, let go of me!" I command as I start kicking around. "I said, let me go!" I repeat.

I was the pinned to the ground and hugged tightly. My eyes widened like saucers then I start kicking myself around again.

"Ahn Jae-Eun!" Han Sung calls out then I freeze. "It's me, please, calm down!" He begs.

We both then sit up and look at each other. I was breathing heavily and Han Sung looked worried for me. I began to sob uncontrollably and Han Sung sat there in confusion.

"Why did you save me?!" I ask him then I look at him. "You know I hate living! All the garbage that comes upon me! All the stress I have! Pissing people off everyday! Not having a mother nor ever meeting her! Why Ah Ro was almost shot! Everything's my fucking fault!" I yell then Han Sung wraps his arms around me.

I bury my face in his chest and continued to cry. His arms stayed tight around me and he comforted me. He knew I was becoming mentally unstable from all the stress I've been under and how people have treated me over the years. I've been treated like shit because people never believed in my skills.

I've been through too much and so has Ah Ro, but not nearly as much as me. I've never met our mother, I was called the "cursed child" by my older sister for years, I've made an oath to protect the queen dowager's only son, I've made enemies over the years, I've gotten the shit beaten out of me by guys all the time, I've been anal raped multiple times by multiple men just to protect my sister and erase her debts and to protect my friends, and I've been confessed to multiple times by my closest friends.

How can I ever forgive Ji Dwi again? He almost made me lose my closest friend. He's so selfish. He would rather have me be alone and depressed rather than watch me be happy and cared for. Why does he torture me like this? I guess, this is what a king does to his people. Treats them like shit, and they take it.

Well, guess what, sweetheart? I'm not going to let them treat me like their bitch. I'm no one's bitch. I'm my own bitch, motherfucker.

~~~~~~~~

Everyone began whispering about who the king could be. Once I walk in with my hands behind my back, everyone shuts up and stares at me. I look at everyone then my eyes land on Ji Dwi, him and I lock eyes, his were filled with apology, mine were filled with hate.

"I need someone to fight me." I propose as I walk into the middle. "I need to lose some stress real quick." I add.

No one then steps forward and I kept my arms crossed. I tap my foot as I looked around the room, looking for my victim or seeing who would step forward.

"I will." A man says.

I look at them and see the guy I left sexually frustrated, stand up and walk over to me. I smirk at him as he stood across from me with his arms crossed.

"What do we have on the line?" I ask him.

"If you win, I'll quit bullying your childish friend over there." Dong-Joon offers then he smirks. "And if I win, we will finish what we started last time. All the way." He adds and I shrug.

"Alright, you'll lose anyways." I tell him then I bit my lip. "How about we take this outside?" I suggest and gasps went throughout the room.

I start walking outside and Soo Ho, Yeo Wool, Ban Ryu, Dog-Bird, Ji Dwi, and Han Sung all follow me outside with a huge group behind us. I walk into the middle of the school and Soo Ho walks up to me with Yeo Wool by his side.

"Are you sure about this?" Soo Ho asks me. "You're willing to give up your body to a crazy man and a man that craves for sex?" He questions and I nod.

"Sure," I answer then I chuckle, "I'm not afraid of a pussy boy. He's very clueless of what he got himself into." I add.

Soo Ho and Yeo Wool then step away from me and Dong-Joon cracks his knuckles.

"So, are we gonna get this started or what?" He asks then I shrug.

"Sure, I'll let you make the first move." I respond.

He then starts running at me then lifts his fist in the air. It starts barreling towards my nose, then I catch his fist with my hand. I twist his arm around then throw him to the ground, soon then kick his side.

I then begin to beat the shit outta him and he continued to try and defend himself, it obviously wasn't working. Anytime you put Han Sung or Ah Ro on the line, you bet I'll beat the shit outta you.

"Enough!"

~~~~~~~~

"Ah, shit..." I hiss as I walk into my dorm room.

I really got a beating outta that one guard that works with the headmaster. I then sit down on Dog-Bird's bed and hang my head low, trying to endure the pain. Dog-Bird then walks in and everyone freezes to look at him.

"What?" Yeo Wool asks. "Isn't having a King as a roommate a good thing?" Yeo Wool asks.

"Hey." Soo Ho says then Dog-Bird sits down next to me.

I grab the top of Yeo Wool's bed and pull myself up to his bed. I then roll onto my side and try shutting myself out from the conversation just to get some rest.

"If you're not the king, then say it!" Ban Ryu exclaims.

"That's enough." Soo Ho tells them then Yeo Wool steps in.

"Let's not fight tonight." Yeo Wool says. "We have all day tomorrow to do this." Yeo Wool says.

"But this bastard-" Ban Ryu began to say then I sat up.

"Idiot," Soo Ho calls out as he smacks Ban Ryu's chest, "you just woke her up." Soo Ho says.

I then jump down from the bed and stand in front of Ban Ryu. I then smack him across the face and he takes a couple steps backwards.

"Will all of you shut the hell up and let me sleep?" I ask then I scoff. "I don't want to fight anyone again before I go to bed." I add then everything begins to spin.

I take a couple steps backwards and my head swerves to the side a little bit. I then collapse to the ground and heard one thing.

"Jae Eun!" 

~~~~~~~~  

"Ah! It hurts!" Han Sung cries as Ah Ro rolls his ankle around.

I was sitting on the other side of the room, looking out the window, while eating my uncooked rice. I like it better raw because it helps me build my jaw up better with strength. Plus, it kinda tastes better to me, I don't know why.

Han Sung apparently hurt his ankle and made me carry him here. Ah Ro is starting to figure out that Han Sung isn't really hurting and doesn't want Dan Se to train him for swordsmanship. I offered to train Han Sung, but Dan Se insisted and insulted me, resulting me to almost break his nose. 

Huh, I've never realized how violent I can be. I really gotta fix that.

"I'm fine." Han Sung says then he starts putting on his shoes.

I then walk over and sit by him  then he latches onto my arm like a child clinging onto their mother. Han Sung then explains to Ah Ro his situation and I just simply nod, while staring forward.

The door then opens and Dan Se walks in, then his eyes meet with mine. I glare into his eyes then he looks at Han Sung.

"Let's go." Dan Se says.

"I don't want to." Han Sung says then he scoots himself closer to me.

"Come on, Grandpa wants me to teach you." Dan Se adds.

"He doesn't have to go if he doesn't want to." I butt in as I look at Dan Se and he looks at me. "I can train him and not make him feel bad about being compared to a smart ass, like you." I add then Han Sung stands up.

"Just come with me to training." Han Sung tells me then we walk together.

~~~~~~~~

"H-Han Sung, what are you doing?" I ask him as he moves closer to me.

Him and I were currently alone in his home because everyone else was roaming with their families. While, I didn't want to be on the streets and cause more trouble than I usually do.

Han Sung had a different look in his eyes than usual. He was always so happy and playful, like he was still a little kid and that's what I liked about him. Now, the look in his eyes was dark and lustful. 

"Just please," Han Sung says as he grabs the top of my shirt, "let me do this." Han Sung begs then I push him.

"You're crazy if I'll allow you to do that to me!" I exclaim then he stands in front of me.

"You let older men do that to you," he tells me and my eyes widen, "so why can't I?!" He asks.

"Because it's my body and I say who can and can't touch me!" I answer then he clenches his fists.

"You let my grandpa rape you and let older and younger men touch you all the time!" He exclaims then a tear of anger escapes from his eye. "Do you even know how I feel when you do that to yourself?!" He asks.

I was speechless, he never gets like this when we come to this topic. He usually begs me to stop, but this time he's crying and yelling. I hate this side of him. His anger always escalates and I have to separate him from whoever he's getting ready to fight. This time I can't.

"Do you have any idea what it feels like when you can't protect your best friend or someone you love?! You know how much I care about you and you know how much I would put my life on the line for you, Ahn Jae Eun!" He shouts and my eyes start filling with tears. "So, why?! Why won't you let me protect you?!" He asks and I bust with tears.

I begin to sob hard than I ever had before. I was never good at telling what others' feelings were, growing up. I had to see them yell if they were angry, I had to see them cry if they were sad, and I have to see them smile to know they're happy.

In conclusion, words never went through my mind of how people felt about my decisions. People could easily know my emotions because of how much I showed my anger towards people. I was angry at everyone because the queen dowager took away my mother. Growing up, I wanted to protect everyone I loved so they wouldn't be taken away, I never cared what the price was. Just as long as they were safe.

"I never..." I breathe out then I felt arms wrap around me.

My shoulder became warm and wet from Han Sung's tears and his shirt became wet because of mine. He began to pet the back of my head and hold me tighter.

"Jae Eun." Han Sung calls then I look up at him. "I'm so sorry for yelling like that." He apologizes.

He then holds my chin with his index finger and thumb, pulling me closer to his lips. He breathes out my name then our lips meet, this time, I didn't reject him. This time, I accepted his love. I fell in love with my best friend.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9 0 12
CHA ISEUL (Y/N) You know the perfect girl: blonde hair, blue eyes, desired by almost every guy, dating the future Alpha. Yeah, that's not me; that's...
579 32 28
This is Fanfiction, please don't take anything seriously from this story. It was summer and it was that time of year when everybody wanted to be som...
27K 1.5K 65
yn:- * crying* pl-ea-se I'm so-rr-y I wi-ll nev-er come wi-th-out yo-ur per-mi-ss-ion si-r. ??:- * beating her mercilessly* you bitch I told you th...