annoying || yoongi x reader [...

By liquorss

Β« two different people. same stubborn personality.Β» You and Min Yoongi never got along. However, little did... More

Introduction - 1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
Book 2
thank you! 1 MILLION

7

104K 3.8K 9K
By liquorss

It's been a whole week since you stayed the night at their dorm. You had to leave the next day because you were called into work. The past week you only worked 4 days, but you weren't complaining. Money is money. You wished the small gas station down the road gave you more hours though. Money was tight.

You're glad you weren't scheduled to work tonight though. Your group of friends was invited to a party, and they are making you tag along. You had no idea whose party it was, but you needed to get out of your house and enjoy life a little. So of course, you agreed to tag along. What's the harm in going to a party?

After applying mascara to finish off your look, you back away from the mirror to look at your outfit. Straightening out the dress you put on, you smiled to yourself. You haven't dressed up in a while so it felt good. You had a full face of makeup on, but it was light, neutral colors that made it look natural. Your hair was wavy and pinned back a little on one side. You had on a little silver chain necklace that had a heart pendant on it that hung perfectly from your neck. Your dress was black and simple. It fit your body perfectly and stopped mid-thigh. As for your shoes, you had on simple black heels that matched your dress.

You didn't know if you had dressed up too much or not but you felt good. Jimin told you to dress up, so you did. If it's a little much, then oh well. You didn't really care. All you knew is that you looked cute so no one else's opinions mattered.

You sat on your couch downstairs waiting for them to pick you up. They had a car that had enough seats for all of you so this time you all wasn't packed in a small area. Trying to pass time, you were scrolling through Twitter on your phone. You didn't follow any army back, but you liked to click on some of their profiles and read their tweets about the boys. It was always amusing. You do the same with hashtags that were related to the Bangtan Boys.

As you were stalking fans, a text message popped up at the top of your screen.

'Jin: We're here.'

You closed out the notification, closed out Twitter in the process and locked your phone. You didn't bother bringing anything else, so you just stood up with your phone firmly in your hand. Opening the front door, you walked out. Closing the door behind you, you made sure that you had a spare key under the rock by the little garden near your door. You saw that you did, so you walked towards the car to join the rest.

A door opened for you and you got into the car, sitting in the only seat that was left. Closing the door, you looked at who was sitting where. Jin was driving and Jungkook was sitting in the passenger seat. There were three seats in your row, and three in the back. Namjoon was in your row on the left side of the car. Yoongi was beside you, while you sat on the right side of the row. Taehyung was behind Namjoon, Jimin behind Yoongi, and Hoseok behind you.

Namjoon and Taehyung greeted you when Jin started driving to the party. You looked at their attire and saw that they cleaned up nice. Suddenly feeling like you dressed up too much, you sighed to yourself. Oh well.

To your surprise, Yoongi started to speak to you, "You look nice, Y/N." Did the world just freeze over? Instead of being rude, he complimented you. This is something very new, and you weren't used to it.

"Yeah, I agree with Yoongi hyung," Jungkook spoke as he turned around in his seat. Others then started to agree with Yoongi's statement.

You felt your face heat up. A very light pink color highlighted your cheeks, "Thank you." You smiled, "If I do say so myself, you all clean up very nicely."

On the way there, you all had small talk. You didn't talk much though. Instead, you just looked out the window, watching the trees race by. It didn't take much longer to get there. Pulling up into a small neighborhood with big houses, Jin parked the car on the side of the road. "We'll have to walk from here since there is a lot of people here, but it's not far. Just about 4 houses down," Jin said as he removed the keys, and put them in his jacket pocket.

Everyone got out and made their way to the party. You were quiet, taking in your surroundings while following the boys who seemed to know where they were. Hoseok was walking beside you while the others were in front of you guys.

"Hey, Y/N, I just wanted to apologize for the other day." He said. "Apologize for what?" You asked, confused.

"When I put you on the spot about Yoongi." Ah yes, he was referring to the question game.

"Hobi, it's fine. Don't worry about it." You shot him a smile, and he wrapped his arm around your shoulder. "You'll enjoy this party, don't worry Y/N."

"I hope so."

Arriving at the house, you saw how many people were there. There were tons. And you more than likely knew none of them. The music was loud, so you knew that once you stepped inside, it was going to be hard to hear.

Walking in the house beside Hoseok, you looked around. Lights were dim, music was loud. People were dancing with cups in their hands. Couples standing by themselves near the walls, trying to talk. It was a lot to take in but you were ready to have fun.

Pushing through a crowd of people, you and Hoseok made your way to the kitchen area. There weren't as many people in the kitchen, but it was still hard to get around. Namjoon spotted the two of you and joined you guys. "There's a lot of people here," Namjoon stated the obvious.

"Yeah, it's a bit overwhelming." You replied. "Maybe you'll make new friends here, instead of being a loner all the time." Hoseok joked around. You playfully hit him in the stomach.

"Yeah, I agree with Hoseok. There are tons of people here, maybe you'll find a new friend or two."

"I don't want any more friends, I have the six of you, and that's enough."

Both of the boys rolled their eyes at your sweet words, but then laughed. "Well if you decide to go talk to others, be careful. Who knows what kind of people that are actually here." Namjoon warned. You nodded and took his advice. Don't talk to strangers.

It's been two hours since you arrived at the party, and you didn't listen to Namjoon's advice. You carelessly talked to random people while your group of friends was out dancing and socializing. They left you alone, so you got lonely. You had no idea who the group was that you were talking to. There were two girls and one guy. They said their names when they introduced themselves, but you already forgot. Being tipsy, you didn't bother trying to remember either.

"Well, we have to go. I hope we can see you again in the future at another party, Y/N," the girl with jet black colored hair said. "Goodbye Y/N!" the other girl with strawberry colored hair spoke. The two girls smiled at you, waved and then walked away. Looking to your right, you saw that the guy from the group was still standing here with you.

"Did you come here alone?" He asked.

"Oh no, I didn't come alone. My friends are somewhere." You said.

With a plastic cup in one hand, you fixed your dress with the other. You weren't wearing the heels anymore. They started to hurt your feet so you took them off in the kitchen before walking around. You really hope that no one took them. You looked down at your feet and suddenly got worried that someone did take them. You loved that pair, and you didn't want someone to take them. "I have to go find my heels."

"I'll come with." The stranger said, before following you to the kitchen. Once arriving at the kitchen, you searched the floor. You saw your black pair of heels sitting in the same spot where you left them. Relieved, you leaned against the counter.

You went to take a sip of the alcohol that was in your cup, but once no liquid entered your mouth, you frowned and looked in the cup. You already drank it all. Which wasn't surprising though.

"Do you need more?" Asked the guy that followed you. You shook your head no but thanked him anyway. You knew you shouldn't drink anymore or else you would end up regretting it later on. You got drunk pretty fast, so you knew not to push the limits.

The tall guy then stood in front of you. With hands in his pockets, he stared at you. "You know, I've been watching you all night," He admitted with a smirk growing on his face. "Is that so?" That's a bit weird, you thought to yourself. But you liked the  attention so you didn't say anything.

"Yeah. You're actually pretty cute. Is this your first time at one of these parties? I haven't seen you around." He took a step closer to you, eyeing you in the process.

You nodded, "Yeah, my friends invited me. I don't go to parties often."

"Well, you should."

"Why is that?" You asked, looking at his face. You couldn't exactly make out details because of how dim the lights were.

He took his right hand out of his pocket and brought it up to your face. "I'd love seeing someone as cute as you around more often." Caressing your face, he stepped closer. Your bodies touching.

Your breathing picked up. Feeling uncomfortable, you grabbed a hold of his wrist and moved it away from your face. "What?" You mumbled, pushing yourself closer to the counter that you was already pressed against.

Even though you removed his hand from your face, he put it right back. Taking his other hand out of his pocket, he grabbed your waist. "Please, move." You said, looking down avoiding eye contact.

You felt his breath hit the side of your face, "Why?"

"Because she said to move." Someone spoke up causing him to drop his hands from you and backing up. He laughed and faced the person not saying anything.

"Hwan, I suggest you move away from her." The person warned. You guess the guy's name was Hwan since that's the name they said. "Oh look, it's the famous Min Yoongi. What are you going to do?"

You heard Hwan say Yoongi's name, causing you to look up. Yoongi stood only inches away from you the two of you. He was glaring at Hwan, with his arms crossed over his chest and his hands into fists. He looked pissed off. You never saw him look this angry. He stepped up to Hwan which made your breathing even worse. You were able to see his eyes now. They were dark and scary. You didn't like seeing him like this. You looked at Yoongi, then to Hwan, back to Yoongi. You were going to say something, but you couldn't speak.

"Fine. I didn't want her anyways." Hwan spat, walking away before anything else happened. You watched the tall man disappear into the crowd of people.

You looked over at Yoongi, still not able to process what exactly happened. "Yoongi, I-" You got cut off.

"We're leaving." He said as he bent down, picking up your heels off the ground. Grabbing your wrist with his free hand. He began walking, dragging you along. Completely dazed about everything, you had no choice but to follow him while pushing through the crowd of people enjoying themselves.

You both left the house and was walking towards the car. You stopped and pulled your arm back, causing him to let go of your wrist. He turned around, "What are you doing? Let's go." he spoke.

"Why are you suddenly being nice to me?" You asked, looking at him. "Do you not remember what was about to happen in there?" He raised his voice a little. He reached for your wrist again, but you moved it away.

"You've never shown interest in me and then suddenly you compliment me, and you are now dragging me away from a party."

He groaned, running a hand through his hair. "You act like I can't be nice every now and then. Y/N come on, lets go. I don't want you here any longer."

"Why not?"

"Because you need to stay away from Hwan! Get as far away as possible!" He was now yelling. You jumped at the sound of his voice becoming louder. You looked at the ground and didn't say anything. He noticed and quickly apologized. Stepping closer to you, with your heels still in hand, he took the free hand that was holding onto your wrist and placed it on your shoulder.

"Hwan is a man that you don't want to get mixed up with. And you're not fully sober right now. We should leave." Yoongi spoke calmly. You look up at him and nodded. "Come on."

Arriving at the car, Yoongi put his hand in his pocket and paused. "Fuck," Yoongi murmured. "Jin has the keys. I'll be back. Stay right here, and do not move." Before leaving, he handed you your heels. You took them and put them back on as he begins running back to the party.

Leaning against the car, staring up at the stars in the sky you thought to yourself. You had a lot on your mind. You just wanted to sleep. Tonight has been weird, and you wanted to get away from everything. Soon, Yoongi came back with keys in his hand, unlocking the doors.

"Wait, how are the others going to get home if we take the car?" You asked, opening the passenger side door and getting in. Yoongi got in the driver side and started up the car. "I explained everything to Jin and Jimin. They are going to take a cab back." You didn't say anything back. Instead, you laid your head back on the seat and sighed. You wanted to have fun tonight, but that definitely didn't happen.

A few minutes later, Yoongi pulled in front of their house. You looked at him, "I thought you was taking me home?"

He took the keys out and opened the door getting out of the car. You did the same. "No, you're staying here tonight."

Neither of you saying anything to each other, you both walked into the house and then to the bedroom. You needed to change, so you were going to see if Jin had any clean clothes you could slide on for the night. You walk in the room after Yoongi and walk over to Jin's side. Looking at the bed, you sighed. There was a bunch of dirty clothes on top of Jin's bed. Shrugging your shoulders and taking your heels off, you fell on the bed and laid on top of the clothes that Jin didn't get around to washing yet.

"Um, what are you doing?" The older boy asked. "Laying here, what does it look like? You replied sarcastically.

"On dirty clothes?"

"Yes."

"Come on, Y/N. Here."

You looked up and saw that he was holding out an outfit for you to take. His clothes? Was he letting me wear his clothes? You sat up on the bed, and let your feet hit the ground before you stood up and walked over to Yoongi. You gave him a weird look, and he gave you one back. Not questioning anything, you took the clothes and began to make your way to the bathroom.

Shutting the door behind you, you looked into the mirror. Your makeup was starting to come off, and your hair was now frizzy. "Great, I probably looked like this the whole night." You said to yourself.

Grabbing ahold of the bottom of your dress, you moved it up your body and pulling it off. Dropping it on the floor, you looked at the clothes Yoongi gave you. A pair of sweats and a shirt. You picked up the plain white shirt and put it on. Same with the sweatpants. The clothes surprisingly fit better than Jin's. Yoongi was a bit closer to your height and weight so it was almost a perfect fit. Although you would still most likely step on the pants while walking.

Grabbing a washrag from the shelf beside the bathtub, you walked over to the sink and wet it. Wiping your makeup off, and washing your face with the facewash on the sink counter. After washing and drying your face, you spot a hair tie. It was one of yours that you always kept here just in case. You picked up the hair tie and put your hair up in a messy ponytail.

Picking up your dress, you left the bathroom and went back into the bedroom. Yoongi was sitting on his bed when you walked in. You looked at him for a moment before making your way over to Jin's bed once again. Putting your dress down on the floor, you begin to clean off Jin's bed so you can sleep.

While cleaning off the bed, you felt a hand touch your arm. You turn around and face Yoongi. "Sleep in my bed tonight." He told you.

"No, it's okay. I can clean off Jin's bed."

"Y/N, no. I'll sleep on the couch, take my bed for the night."

Dropping one of Jin's shirts that you had in your hand back onto his bed, you nodded at Yoongi. Why was he being like this all of a sudden? It made you feel weird. The both of you usually argue. Now he's being all nice and protective. He gave you his clothes and offered his bed to you. "Just don't mess up my bed." He told you.

Sitting on his bed, which was surprisingly soft, you lifted the blanket and covered yourself. Before turning off the lights and leaving the room, he looked at you one more time, "This doesn't change anything. We still aren't friends."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

496K 29.3K 89
You fell for Min Yoongi, hard, and you thought the feeling was mutual. But you were wrong. He never cared about you at all. [FORMERLY KNOWN AS THE...
56K 2.7K 13
[Short Story] Two tops could never have a functioning relationship let alone sex-life. Yoongi and Hoseok both top. Or are they? INCLUDES MATURE CONTE...
155K 3K 21
Y/N is just a normal small town girl. Yoongi is a popular idol. Will the two be compatible? - Cover changed [10-29-17]
3.4K 116 30
You both were not meant to be together. Why? Because you both belonged to the feuding families in the mafia's paradise. But still, they say, opposite...