Sweet Like Cinnamon

By bedpeace

<<COMPLETE>> Spin-off to the 'And So' Nevaeh is Heaven backwards, but when people thing of Neva... More

So Fragile
I Know What I'm Doing
What Do You Want?
I Hate Weddings
I'm Going To Regret This
Dating Games
Off Day
Vegas
Wedding Day
Dry Spell
Shook
Chainmail & Shoulders
Bwana
Runaway
Getting Under
Brand New
On Your Knees
Good Girl
Ndiyo Bwana
Man Hoes & Man Hoe Adjacent
Sorry
Take Me Home
Who?
Opening Up
Daddy Gallo
The One
Fiancé
Deep Like
Who
Guess Who's Coming To Dinner
Just That
Sound Advice from a Stranger
Okay
Opening Up
Couple Therapy
Blood Diamonds
Epilogue

Before We Begin

20.7K 358 14
By bedpeace

If you have been following me you know that I have published and unpublished this story quite a few times, but I think I'm finally conformable with the direction it's going it; so it will be staying up.

I want to start of by saying that if you read my the And So It Goes trilogy you know all about Vae, but if you haven't I suggest you do (shameless self promo) but I also made it where you don't need to get what's going on here. Vae's story will be a lot more mature in content than Anastasia, so reader beware. I'm still not 100 percent in my writing abilities especially my sexual explicit content.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

408K 13.2K 23
Obsession [Noun] - The domination of one's thoughts or feelings by a persistent idea, image, desire, etc. Or, in which Elijah King can't seem to tak...
1.4M 48K 52
Audrey Danler was pretty sure she could forget all memories of Vren Parkinson and that one drunken night they shared on her best friend's wedding. It...
208K 2.6K 119
Basically just as the title says. Will contain fluff, lemon, lime, and angst. All stories are very gay, so if you don't like that, just don't read th...
863K 36.9K 59
He reminded her of a tiger- no a lion- always ready to pounce, never thinking once about their prey. Once upon a time, she was that prey. He hated he...