Remembering the Hornets

Bởi Ali_4_later

See the page called plot for what this is all about. I do not own marble hornets in any way shape or form. So... Xem Thêm

1~ Remember
2~so many questions... no answers
3~ whos jessica and who are you?
4~ park at 3 (real smart idea)
5~ Dont you remember?
6~ I FOUND YOU!
7~ who to trust
8~ Confusion and more
9~ Blacking out
10~ On the Run again
11~Trouble
12~ Meanwhile (part 1)
13~ Meanwhile (part 2)
14~Caught red faced!
15~ Danger, is my middle name
16~ Long nights

Plot~ and so it begins

103 3 1
Bởi Ali_4_later

(based off a rp kindof... some twists from the rp -also before the eppisode where Jay dies- *sorry if that was a spoiler*)

Ali dont remember her family, her life, or anything before now. she kept a small blog on the website youtube for awile and she even felt normal until somehow a video comes up on her channel that she knows she never made. "remember" after she watches it she gives into the temtation of leaving the small apartment that she called home to go find her brother, and posibly the crew of Marble Hornets.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

2.3K 27 5
I do not own the characters nor the book The book was created by; RulerOfTravels on Fanfiction.Net and I thought the world needed more MarbleHornets...
5.4K 599 28
________________ ᳝ ˖ . ֺ ָ ֙⋆ 〃ɪ'ʟʟ ᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴏ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ𓆩♡𓆪〃 ⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆ "ɴᴏ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ." ᴍʀꜱ ʀᴏɢᴇʀꜱ ꜱᴘᴏᴋᴇ. "ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟ; ʟʏʀᴀ." ꜱʜᴇ ꜱᴘᴏᴋ...
3.3K 50 32
___ was a special girl how had the power of water and blood manipulation. Threw her friends form her childhood days she meets slender and late became...
65.3K 1.3K 25
A creepypasta and marble hornets crossover fic. <3 (Y/n) ran away from her home and went to Alabama where (F/n) lives. She meets Timothy and Brian al...