Say I love you too //Jungkook...

By jeoonjkookie

I fell in love with you at first sight. And i did again after so many years. ~You I thought you were really f... More

Beginning♡
||Noticed||
||Red Envelope||
||Flight||
||Hawaii Pt. 1||
||Hawaii Pt.2||
||Sleepover||
||Confession||
||Sister||
|| "Your mine ,and only mine"||
|| sleepover pt.2||
|| Approval||
||Double Date||
||Its her...||
||911||
||Awake||
||what are you doing?||
||heartache||
||sorry||
||***||
||Chapter 2||
||bangtan||
hello!
||but.?||
||y/n?||
||..?||
||preperation||
||wait them???||
||Stalker||
||Jungkook||
||Together||

||Hawaii Adventures Pt.3||

183 9 0
By jeoonjkookie

We all changed into something really nice and beach like.
Pick one for you and Tzuyu♡

And here comes vkook

Both boys were.... Jungshook.

Tzuyu: y/n you have pretty clothes.

You: thank you and you look really pretty in it.

I gave Taehyung a signal to compliment her.

Taehyung: Tzuyu you really look cute and beautiful in that. Let's go to the beach?

Tzuyu: haha okay okay. Y/n don't owe me anything.

You: ok then. Hey wanna sleepover again? Just get your stuff from your house.

Tzuyu: I don't live hereXD I wish.

You: then wherever your staying go get your clothes.

Tzuyu agreed and we went our own ways. Me and Jungkook... Tzuyu and Taehyung.... Argh this just doesn't feel real.it feels like a really good dream.

Me and Jungkook went and get ice cream. There was all the flavours you can think of. You had (two scoops of your favourite ice cream flavour) and Jungkook had two scoops of the same flavours you had.
And again he copied your food

You: let's go to the beach!

We walked to the beach and he held your waist and pulled you close to him because he noticed how other guys are looking at you.

You chuckled with his actions. "Hm my overprotective best friend." I said

Jungkook: your mine and only mine.

You suddenly blushed from his words

You: we should go swimming. Let's just get our bathing suits from the hotel.

Jungkook just took my hand and we ran to the hotel room.

Jungkook: let's goooooooooo!!!!

We packed stuff and put it in my small bag.

Jungkook: I want to hold hands when walking there.

You: um okay then....

We walked to a water park.
And puts on our bathing suit.
Jungkook is half naked only leaving me seeing him with his muscular body.

Ah he's pretty fit. Good thing I have exercise when I had free time I have a pretty flat stomach.

Jungkook: are you just gonna stand there and look at my figure? He said with a smirk

You: look a water slide let's gooooo!!!!

We went on a slide that includes a two seater tube. We start to ride it and I screamed my head off.

You: ahhhhhhhhhhhhh~

Jungkook: woooooooooooooo!

You: wohooooooo!

We both looked at eachother and made eye contact.

Jungkook: haha I never knew you like this kind of ride.

You: well it's been awhile.... I said while gripping the handle bars tightly cause like I almost fell off.

Jungkook almost fell too. Cause if that really fun drop.

We had another drop and it made me fall off my seat. Jungkook caught me and now were hugging.

You: Oml sorryXD

Jungkook: haha cutie... It's fine I gotchu!

I struggled going back to my seat since the ride was still going.

We both laughed all throughout the ride.

You: that was so funnn.

Jungkook: still catching his breath from laughing. "ahahaha ya... Let's have a water gun fight." He points at the water guns floating where the tidal wave pool was.

We headed where the water guns were and we fought.

It was fun and I don't want the fun to stop. Suddenly he squirted water in my eye.

You:"ah my eye!"

Jungkook walked over to me.

Jungkook: let me see your eye.

I opened my eye and it sting a bit. So I closed it right away. I rubbed my eye.
He kissed my closed injured eye.

Jungkook: are you okay now?

You: ahaha thank you I'm healed.

We rode on more slides and played with the water. I had so much fun with him.

[jungkooks pov]

Argh she's my ideal type. Like exact.
She has a nice body, she's smart, she's really nice and she's funny. She's just for me.
Since I've already confessed. I'm making her confess
I know she likes me but it's not obvious.
I decided to take her to a restaurant cause we were starving. She changed into a black sweater dress and she looked hella pretty. I love her. Well at least I think.

I also changed into a black puma sweater with black ripped jeans only ripping the knee part. I bet we looked so good. It was turning a bit dark. So we headed to the restaurant.

I pretended to look for something to eat in the menu but I was actually waiting for y/n's order and I would order the same thing.

She ordered steak and salad on the side.

And again I ordered what she order.

We were on our phones while waiting. I was texting Taehyung and asking how their date was going.

He didn't answer. Prob busy with her:)

Our food came after 10 minutes of waiting.

Y/n: mmmmmm this tastes so good.

Me: really? Let me taste." I tasted it and it was really good. I thought, I could make this way more better, I could cook, my step brother Jin taught me how.

Y/n: Jungkook.... Have you ever had a girlfriend?

Me: i gulped on my good hard and i look down hasitating to answer..Yes I did, she cheated on me. And that's the real reason why I moved schools. I don't ever want to see that bitch ever again."
[End of pov]

[your pov]
Woah so he did get a gf. That bitch why did she cheat on him now he's hurt.

You: Jungkook? May I ask her name?

Jungkook: IU... Her name was IU

I'm completely shocked...

You: I-IU ??? Tears started forming my eyes. "M-my sister??? I-I w-we though-thought s-she was d-dead"

I can't believe it. No way is there other IU's in the world.

Jungkook: wait what? Your sister?!? Dead?!?! She's at my school.

I lost my appetite and I just want to cry but what if it's not her....

You: show me a picture

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 5K 31
"I am qualified to love you now, I can finally love you now." He whispered, wiping the tears that welled up in his beautiful eyes. ✓ 𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞 𝗧𝗪𝗢...
1K 44 27
" I think... I'm in love with you " He said. Blushing. I froze and blinking my eyes.
426K 13.1K 56
《COMPLETED》 ❝i-its nice seeing you again.❞ what happens if you meet Jungkook again? Will it be like falling in love all over again? seque...
568 12 1
You caught his eye from day one. As far as Jungkook was concerned, you were always meant to be his.